How many male partners are too many for a female?

How many male partners are too many for a female?

Attached: 1529845757636.png (918x700, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mindfoster.co/1129/women-retain-and-carry-living-dna-from-every-man-with-whom-theyve-made-love-with/
jci.org/articles/view/6611
snopes.com/fact-check/women-retain-dna/
aeon.co/essays/microchimerism-how-pregnancy-changes-the-mothers-very-dna
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
globalnews.ca/news/3558598/no-women-do-not-absorb-and-retain-dna-from-every-man-they-have-sex-with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's "living DNA"?

Two

Link to the article? Microchimerism is a well known phenomenon but I've only read about it in connection with a mother being colonized by cells of her fetus while pregnant.

>The study found that female brains often harbor “male microchimerism“, or in other words, the presence of male DNA that originated from another individual, and are genetically distinct from the cells that make up the rest of the woman.

A jewish trick designed to allow kikes born in 1984 to sue for "Holocaust trauma", and for thots to collect child support from every guy she has banged.

Attached: DaysWithoutJewishTricks.jpg (439x290, 21K)

fake article and unsubstantiated claims. I'd also only marry a virgin but for different reasons.

This

I love believing that (whether it is true or not). Hello, ladies! I'm still here.

why not link the article source ?!

This. But more than one partner is too much. Anything more than 5 she’s a whore.

absolute nonsense

Sperm are haploid cells and CANNOT DIVIDE.

Female michrochimerism is a real phenomenon but is ONLY seen in women who have been pregnant with male fetuses

FAKE NEWS

Attached: wompwomp.png (307x263, 42K)

SHUT UP
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP
AND LET ME LIVE MY FANTASIES YOU RETAAAAAAAARD

Attached: 1472803041515.jpg (375x592, 46K)

So Jews and women looking for more gibs

This, married to my high school sweetheart. Have happy successful young family. Core family unit is where the power begins and it starts with a virgin.

mindfoster.co/1129/women-retain-and-carry-living-dna-from-every-man-with-whom-theyve-made-love-with/

there's some evidence of microchimerism in mothers because of the fetus not sperm

this

all westerners are roastybabies

Pretty much. Whoring around was normalized by (((them))). Now if you aren't a degenerate, (((they))) made sure society would make fun of you

This. And vice versa.

congratulations on the lovely lady and family. I'm genuinely happy you both found each other.

>this meme is still alive
Dude, I remember my biology teacher debunking it in class, it was over 15 years ago now. Holy shit, an article from 2017?

">1"

Do Women Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Ever Slept With?

>Microchimerism
3 Microchimerism is not unique to pregnancy. Researchers realised in the 1990s that it also occurs during organ transplantation3
aeon.co/essays/microchimerism-how-pregnancy-changes-the-mothers-very-dna

>child support from every guy she has banged.
KEK

Attached: ee8d9ea2988a504cc1e72a8166ef4d45.png (1080x1008, 799K)

this is the linked study from your source.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

>*Fetal* microchimerism,
it's not about the sperm it's about the fetus.

Prostitutes are necessary for the survival of monogamy and western civilization, should be more socially acceptable for them to have 5+ partners.

telegony is real

actually, she's a whore if she charges men money to have sex with her, but i'm just splitting hairs

Anything more than zero.
A woman who has had two sexual partners has almost a 50/50 chance of divorcing you. Hope you can live with a coin flip.

It's why virginity was so prized by the 'ancients', they, knew they valued it, even if they didn't know why. This will be the end of feminism when it comes out, and it is a when, not an if.

Fake news

>snopes

Attached: ;hj.jpg (1642x1493, 523K)

>snopes

Attached: 1528851649164.png (212x230, 43K)

Thank you, absolute cringe at OP's fake news.

>meme flag
>snopes
Yup. You're a faggot

Attached: Faggot.gif (720x480, 126K)

Fake and gay article. Women only retain DNA from men that they have children with. Since the child they are pregnant with has 50% of the father's DNA she there will be some "leftovers" from the child after she gives birth.

None Is Too Many

This thread brought to you by Incel Virgin

Incel Virgin ... When you miss that annoying fat creep from high school who was always trying to look up your dress.

Attached: 1529885232050.jpg (1024x438, 114K)

Id say 3 partners. you can't expect to find a cute virgin in this day and age and 2 is the limit for me if they're both white and she waited until it was at least serious to have sex with them

>holocaust trauma
Pretty fucking funny.

>and for thots to collect child support from every guy she has banged.
Oh Jesus Christ no, don't give them ideas.

Attached: 1212324536363.png (588x639, 511K)

more than 2 or 3 and you are an absolute whore. allows for teenage fooling around or young love breakup and learning about how men only care about sex and other mistakes. anymore than that and they have head problems.

Its another shoa. I will make you pay for putting my dna in camps. Never forget the eight billion

TFW gerbil DNA tries to escape

Attached: cooperbuttplug.gif (718x539, 597K)

LOLWUT

I’m that case my ex must look like that vial case from Jurassic Park.

Attached: 1519582460811.jpg (650x648, 52K)

Pretty sure he meant two in an entire lifetime. I.e. anything besides the husband is wrong.

DNA ZOO

fucked in the head

296425894258995432468975435679965346897643678854678887543 why?

Keep paying kraut!

ruined it

gf has slept with 13, but im on 50+, can i be mad?

so if a non black whamen gets fucked by a nigger, then she can legally use the word
N I G G A
I
G
G
A
??

Attached: n.png (213x306, 120K)

Holy fuck. Everything we say, has a reason, we are just so jewed that we forgot.

This. Three is a reasonable limit, imo.

why do you buy this pseudo-science Jow Forums?
I've been with a lot of black guys. Yet I'm still the same old pale-skinned brunette hazel-eyed white girl with wavy hair. No "negroid" features.

This needs to be at the top for 1 full year. Fucking gross. Stop your sisters and daughters from being whores, you goddamn sissy bitches.

That shit was debunked long ago. Next thing you will say - GMO produce changes your DNA after you eat it.

I don't know what's worse.. the fact you're always here with the same troll posts or the fact I'm here every time you do it.

I know you're not white

globalnews.ca/news/3558598/no-women-do-not-absorb-and-retain-dna-from-every-man-they-have-sex-with/

>women absorb and retain dna from every man they have sex with

Attached: datface.png (400x365, 60K)

Attached: whore1.jpg (554x346, 40K)

Lots of things that get into your body can change your DNA. Take a quick shower with some Round Up weedkiller and see if your babies aren't born with flippers.

Attached: b'gawk.jpg (1672x2493, 620K)

Any before me.

The options are:
(1) He was a shitty person. If this is true, she has bad judgment and is likely not the kind of partner I want in my life. In addition, her own judgment about our compatibility may well be erroneous, contributing to the likelihood of relationship breakdown.

(2) She is a shitty person. Not was. People don't change that dramatically vis a vis relationship stability once they're of an age to participate in relationships.

(3) He's dead. If so, the dead man will be idealized in her memory and every experience with you will be compared to a rose-tinted memory of the dead former partner. That's not something any man can live up to consistently through a lifetime.

More than 1 and she is tainted.

But the majority of pregnancies are not even detected by the mother, for any number of normal reasons. Thus, you cannot know unless she is a virgin.

>fuug

Attached: jewsHolocaustSurvivors2050.jpg (640x760, 75K)

She can have all she wants if she is never a mother. Some women will live and die as hoes. Your problem is you keep dating them because you’re a cuck.

No hymen no diamond.

this is cool because they actually give the mother certain antibodies

how is this different from dating now days for some ppl?

>I know you're not white
I don't think I'm 100% white. The moors conquered my parents' homeland for centuries and I have some family members on both sides that wouldn't look out of place in Morocco. Swarthy skin, dark hair, dark eyes, facial features that have some Arab-Berber influence. I haven't done a DNA test but I'm probably like 90% white with some Arab-Berber ancestry. Maybe even traces of Jewish (the crypto-Jews assimilated 500+ years ago) and black ancestry (from slave trade). You base your entire identity and self-worth on being white because you have nothing else going for you. I don't care if I'm 100% white or not because I'm not a white supremacist like you are.

Behold, a jewish man

How would the woman get the DNA if the man wore a Condom.

Attached: WHORE!.jpg (540x340, 27K)

One.

I haven't tanned in awhile since tanning ruins the skin. There are women who are younger than me who look like shit because of all the tanning they've done. But when I used to tan, I could get very dark. And I have dark brown hair, I can get hairy down there and my legs (I shave regularly though. Silky smooth) and hazel eyes. Because there are people in my family with blue/green eyes and also brown eyes. We have both Aryan Superman types and swarthy types in my family tree. My brother is like this hot Aryan Chad.

>How many male partners are too many for a female?

How would you know if she never told you?

Attached: Only_A_Few_Guys.jpg (344x443, 138K)

Can rectums experience microchimerism too? Does it affect men?

Asking for a friend

Attached: BBBAAE5F-33AF-40B1-993D-804F7345FFCA.jpg (600x332, 24K)

> 22

That's naive

If BJ's can be a source of michochimerism so can sodomy.

Preferably none, but that's largely unrealistic. Take her age, subtract 16, then divide by three. Any more than that and she's a whore.

>how many partners are to many for a female
She runs out of holes and hands at 5

spbp

The idea that my future wife will likely have slept with multiple men before me makes me physically ill.
Do I need to see a sex therapist?

Attached: C8124A2D-9756-43E5-A616-08823E39B826.png (205x246, 10K)

Sounds like u got a baby dick...

2-3 is fine ur never gonna find any less then that so. Unless ur marry a 17 year old

>1
Just LOL @ wanting a virgin. That ain't happening. All women have to do is get approached and say "yes" to a guy. Unless Gen Z guys are total pussies. I lost my virginity at 13. Only reason why any women bother to wait any longer is because they don't want to have a reputation for being the school slut. Women want sex too.

conservative: 3 and up
lose: 5 and up

No limit

Look lads this obsession you have with chicks never having slept with anyone gets unrealistic once you get out of your teens.
I used to care. But I used to be a romantic little fool. I'm old now and I don't care because I'm only in it for the sex. Frankly I like chicks that are good at sex, not some cow who lies back and doesn't participate so when I think about it like that I actually want them to have had some experience.
Virgins are ace simply because they are virgins, I don't know if you fellas know why guys go after virgins but it's not insecurity, it's because they are like nothing else, they fit like a condom. Virgin pussy is worth fighting for. I've only ever had one. And I was 19 and she lied and told me she was 18 but she was really 16.

No hymen no ring

everything else: whores (90% of the (((west))))

Be realistic. If you were a girl, do you really believe you'd have the willpower to stay a virgin until marriage? You just need to have some empathy and understand that people aren't perfect.

There is a line between understandable and being a whore, though. If she's fucking random guys she meets at a bar, then she's not worth your time.

This proves that normalfags are cucks and love it,

this

More than two is entering bad territory. More than 5 and she is irreparable.

>british humor

Attached: wrland.png (350x263, 192K)