How can you solve the alt rights public image of the angry emasculated man who can't get laid and has a shitty job?

How can you solve the alt rights public image of the angry emasculated man who can't get laid and has a shitty job?

Attached: 1527128872194.webm (640x800, 566K)

alt-right doesn't exist mate

Attached: 1495625622707.png (928x8800, 1005K)

We don't. It helps us
>I'm a grill btw

hi I'm the guy you fucked last night who claimed to be all for women equality.

You don't solve something that isn't an issue.

Attached: potato-peeler.jpg (500x500, 164K)

> alt-right

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

I live in my mom's basement

By letting your coal burning J.A.P. sister get cut up by niggers, maybe you’ll learn a few things about where the moral high ground really is, kike.

ew

A turd is a turd by any other name.

Attached: trump.gif (1073x701, 371K)

No one thinks that way except leftists. Self delusion hurts them more than the people they mean to insult by employing it.

Attached: IMG_1488.jpg (663x1024, 96K)

That's not our image. That's the image of an incel. You got your dad confused with us.

>can't get laid
That's a good thing, people who get ""laid""" are degenerates

>dad
>someone who has procreated
>incel

Attached: confusion.jpg (500x675, 39K)

I don't care about the approval of the people who run society to the ground, and neither should you.

its what we all are here

It doesn't matter because everyone has a shitty job, thanks to the dissappeared middle class.
Everyone is here now. The few middle class Jews that still have decent salaries poking fun at pro white movements does not bother me.

>alt righters
>having jobs

Attached: Aryan Master Race.png (360x480, 255K)

There is a rule in war propaganda: Never belittle your enemy. They could be immoral, cruel, evil or whatever, but never say they are weak. You get easily in a big trouble if you start thinking so.
So let them push that thing, it works for us.

that webm intimidates me

Attached: turd_polishers.png (500x528, 314K)

I will pay 100 BTC for the audio of that video

Will deliver

>implying they have jobs

But not to worry soon they'll be an army of small business owners.

Oh my god is that legit? Holy fuck Jow Forums you guys are such fucking losers

Attached: 1529090645376.gif (600x580, 472K)

Are you saying OP is a test tube baby?

You dont women need to not be on our side if we are to get enough people to follow the right train of thought.

>what we are
This place is under constant flux from outsiders. They are as much "alt-right" as the proverbial "we" because they contribute to these boards as much if not more than "we" do.

That is why there is no "alt-right". it was a meme established by the leftists to fabricate a contrast to their ignorance, to justify their SJW addictions. The 'alt-right' is just another Soros creation, meant to trasnsition the spirit of "social justice" from the so called "left" to the so called "right". That's all they are really, Conservative SJW's and controlled opposition that keeps the spirit of bitching and complaining alive among wingfags.

There is no right and left, there is only rich and poor. The faggots in control keep the poor in constant conflict with arbitrary "issues" that generate contrasting viewpoints so that there can be "Us vs Them" among the lower class and the elite ruling class can escape the public eye by proxy by not even qualifying for the imaginary factions they created.

"We" are all poorfags
"We" are all the ruled
"We" are all that gives them power

There is no alt-right. There is just "we" and "we" are the people, every one of them.

God I just wanna sniff that ass on the left.

*Snifffffffffffffffffffffffffffff* ahhhhhhhhhhh that hits the spot, just a gentle sniff though to stimulate the nostrils. Nothing to perverted ;)

Attached: When the braaper cooked just right.gif (392x400, 1.34M)

It will be solved in the ethnostate user

Attached: 1519839972730.jpg (791x568, 195K)

>desire girl on left
>find out she is actually a Mexican

Nope. Into the trash it goes

Ignore it. Just like intelligent people ignore all ad hominem.

its a political propaganda pushed by globalist media
but the image of the massmedia itself is completely ruined so its not very relevant

>the media created this image

Attached: mgtow.jpg (702x269, 35K)