What kind of body do you have Jow Forums?

What kind of body do you have Jow Forums?

Attached: 1529942383794.jpg (600x1063, 155K)

Attached: 1530036293477.jpg (616x469, 65K)

>aussie standards
you may not like it, but this is what peak male performance looks like ladies

Columbia/Spain/Australia

I'm fairly skinny (especially considering the average American) but with absolutely no abs whatsoever so my stomach is just kind of a flat one pack with no real definition.

I need to do more sit ups.

US

Russia.

Croatia

Abs are 90% genetics. Hence why some bodybuilders struggle to maintain their abs while some niggers that have never stepped foot in a gym have a perfect 6 pack

Prolly closest to the US one but currently bulking so not so visible abs

>inb4 post pics
calm down mate, i have as much trouble getting laid as the next guy. If it wasnt for the current gf who asked me out id prolly still be single and thirsty

Somewhere between Australia and Serbia

Attached: 1529378183963.jpg (640x640, 43K)

USA has the hardest body to obtain for men and most unrealistic.

Amerimutts master body confirmed

I'm a thin boye.
Very girlish figure.

Too bad about my face looking like LeFou. Not that it matters too much, it's still pretty easy for me to just not have my face in trap photos.

no bully

Attached: 1483461303994.jpg (640x480, 28K)

i have a wide chest and wide shoulders what would that be since i can't see a difference with any of these

stfu faggot

Abs are made by kcal deficit you massive faggot. No bb struggles with ab development. When u're below 10% bf u have visible abs, period.

Attached: 1524637369858.jpg (600x848, 217K)

depends on your genetics, I have it mostly through proper diet and sports (never lifted)

Where's the one with feminine hips, waist and bum.

Just because I have a gay flag on and photograph myself in girls clothing for men to masturbate to does not make me gay.

Man that poor guy

Nice. Looking thick, solid tight! Miring hard.

NOT POLITICS

U.K., working towards Venezuela, end goal USA

diet (vitamins)

Attached: nigger brain fart.jpg (530x530, 73K)

It is politics though, the health of a nation determines the lifespan and military capabilities of its people