Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/15/new-york-city-segregation-map_n_5153739.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York:_A_Documentary_Film
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Canadians
youtu.be/rHXAYddPLsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums BTFO

kek

Attached: 1529098274554.jpg (621x680, 99K)

a distant uncle of mine owned a large piece of land there where those scyscrapers are.

He sold his land for a large sum in the early 1900s... It would probably be worth billions these days. If he only kept it in the family.

his grandson lives in long island these days.

Total shithole.

New York fag here.

It doesn’t work, everyone hates each other and separates themselves to their own neighborhoods. If you step in one you aren’t familiar with then you will be targeted and end up like that 18 year old kid in middle of the night.

Such a clean, high trust, crimeless city isn't it?

Queens here. Confirmed.

>It doesn’t work, everyone hates each other and separates themselves to their own neighborhoods

it's exactly the same in London.. Blacks live in black areas.. poo in the loo live in poo in the loo areas.. jews in jew area etc..

Why do you want the whole world to look like New York and London?

Same, stay out of Howard Beach nigger.

New York City is the most degenerate, God forsaken, shithole in the US. California wins the worst state award, but if there ever was one singular place I wish never existed it is New York City. And by the way, all of that achievement of the past was built by WHITES

Attached: thomas-jefferson-president-when-we-get-piled-upon-one-another-in-large-cities-as.jpg (700x700, 76K)

>Knows about New Park Pizza.
How do you know I wasn't chasing those niggers?

was he part of the mafia by any chance?

>Afro-Ghoul infested hellscape

What did OP mean by this?

>living in a tiny, over priced box is a good thing

Attached: 1519745427850.png (1222x720, 263K)

How many convenience stores have bulletproof glass there?

People still prefer their own race.

Attached: segr.png (1317x824, 1.47M)

Take it from a born and raised nyc-er. It doesn’t work. This shit hanging on by a thread and it takes a massive police state with thousands of niggers per day getting locked up.

Attached: diversity_our_strength.jpg (750x552, 48K)

Attached: erosion_of_trust.png (768x496, 53K)

Attached: DXk9wsWUQAA7Amx.jpg (1200x1071, 150K)

These Maps Show Just How Segregated New York City Really Is

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/15/new-york-city-segregation-map_n_5153739.html

>remove all non whites from NYC
>cant get a chopped cheese from hajjis any more

Attached: 35756836.jpg (369x363, 21K)

2nd reply is literally a jew regretting not making more money

Attached: 1527120363918.png (627x554, 123K)

no. he was a jewish immigrant

yeah now compare it with a multicultural shithole from the start lul

Yes it does.

Attached: World-Trade-Center-Attack-3.jpg (620x550, 100K)

Economically successful. What other standards do measure the greatness of a city though?

Who brought them here? Who bought them? Looks like your responsibly no? If you feel you have just right to the clay, because of your ancestors. Your should not pay for the crimes of your ancestors? Should the master race not take master responsibility?

Yes, it's been wonderful

Attached: Jewdar.gif (300x300, 185K)

>only sandniggers can chop a burger patty up just right

c'mon son

It doesn't work. Liberty from tyranny is our culture. It is why our nation was founded. I could give a fuck less about your sub culture as long as you don't hurt anybody or interfere with my liberty. PRETEND you are a Brazilian pygmy for all I care, as long as you don't expect me to live like that SHIT.

Attached: race_crime_4.jpg (850x591, 63K)

nycer, your full of shit were not hanging by a thread

No, why should they take responsibility for something they didn't do?

The NYPD is a standing army larger than the Netherlands'.

Lots of fungus exists on the oaks bark

-rk

>Gen Z fag thinks NYC came into existence in 2000 and has always been a Disneyland for the rich

Attached: the-bronx.jpg (800x539, 98K)

white people built that city, along with every other city in america and europe. Niggers ans mexicans didnt come here unil the 1960s.

Queens is incredibly diverse in almost all neighborhoods... Even the Chinatowns are full of Sikhs and such.

Stay out of South Queens obviously though.

Watch the doc to see how it worked:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York:_A_Documentary_Film

It is all about the money (Wallstreet in this case) user!

-rk

Attached: 22988288-downtown-tokyo-japan-business-district-finance-housing.jpg (1300x870, 250K)

This desu

Citydwellers have no soul, they are closer to an insect like a drone bee or a worker ant than a human being in most cases. Overpopulation was a mistake.

Attached: overpopulation-china.jpg (1200x800, 993K)

Multiculturalism works in Canada, most people have friends that are of other races/religions. I've never felt unsafe going through an indian or a chinese neighborhood. After interacting with people from all different backgrounds, i realize they're all the same as us.

Doubt.jpg

All of the somalians that moved to my town eneded up in jail before they were 19. One tried to bomb someone and one got knocked up by some white guy in early highschool.

My uncle works for Nintendo too. I already played Super Mario Bros 4 dude

Ah yes. so just because some do not fit in , all of them must not.

>indian or a chinese neighborhood
multiculturalism 'works' only with particular nations.

Your experience is not universal:

>Somali-speaking students in Grades 9 and 10 attended each program of study at approximately the same proportion as the TDSB student average, taking most academic and applied courses at a similar rate. Somali-speaking students in the 2008 Grade 9 cohort had a graduation rate of 80%, close to the general pupil rate of 83% and the English-speaking student rate of 78%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Canadians

Then why would they take credit for something they didnt do? You didnt conquer jack shit.

That skyline looks different than I remember. Any relation to your successful multiculturalism?

I live in NYC.

Everything smells like piss and shit

Nobody looks up or makes eye contact. We all hate each other. It doesn't work

youtu.be/rHXAYddPLsM

1 9 7 7

What was the crime rate in New York again before that one mayor started cleaning the place up?

Don't most crime-fighting comic-book heroes (Batman, Spiderman, TMNT, Captain America, the Fantastic Four, Jessica Jones, the characters from Watchmen, Daredevil, Catwoman, Iron Man, Doctor Strange) live in New York City or some fictional version of New York City because of the wish-fulfillment that some magic man would materialise and start taking out all the criminal gangs and immigrant run mafia?

Those two statements aren't mutually exclusive. There were plenty of Jews involved with the mafia.

That was always my interpretation, anway.

I thought I was the only one whose uncle works at Nintendo and played Super Mario Bros 4 for testing. How'd you like the new abilities?

I also live in NYC and have none of these problems, your full of shit. Just because no one looks at your ugly mug doesn't mean it happens to the rest of us

Google the pudnam study you fucking retard.

He or his descendants would've probably been suicided or ended up in some other plot to capture the land.

Its almost like the shitskins moved in AFTER the whites built everything.
Really activates the old almonds, doesnt it?

Attached: 88a00d5e9b2fa049605121eddd8b8a5d2c561163a45d259a6c5989f2ee978157.jpg (255x240, 9K)

Missing two skyscrapers.

Attached: work.jpg (428x428, 46K)

And its still a piece of shit of an island.

Another thing about multicultural "work"

Attached: JUSTICE.jpg (750x669, 59K)

PROTIP: New York is one of the most segregated cities in the world. It isn't multicultural in the slightest.

Yes I wonder ((who)) brought them here.

Attached: jewsbehindtheslavetrade.jpg (647x861, 277K)

There are only 40 countries with a higher defense budget than the NYPD budget

DUDE I feel you. my great great grandpa owned hundreds of acres in Cali (where Huntington Beach is and also the edge of Malibu)
he sold it for next to nothing and bought a big ranch in arizona and a mansion, and then sold that. lol
it would all have been worth billions in todays market. what a jerk.

Do people go "EY BADA BING"

If we cut off the power and bombed the bridges, how long before they’d all be dead? A month a year?

Depends on your definition of white. Italian immigrants built a lot of it.

Laws are tricky things. When they are enforced evenly, things work out. When some fuck up decides not to enforce evenly because "muh culture" then things go directly down the tubes. NYC was pretty decent under Rudy, then went right to shit under Mike and Bill. I wonder why that is?

I hope they get identified so they never get hired again.

My close friend, Karina Vetrano, was raped and murdered by a sub human in the summer of 2016. That moment solidified everything I have read and known from 10+ years on Jow Forums. There's no reconciling it anymore. We can't live without these animals. I need to get out of Queens.

I don't live around Somalians so i can't really act like I know about them, though i do hear they're usually not great across all countries.

Me too.user.....me too

Attached: pere.jpg (630x630, 34K)

The city was built by europeans

Are Italians not white?

New York homicide rate 3.4
Poland homicide rate 0.67

source for this chart?

On land stolen from the Native Americans!

I miss the NYC in the 50s and 60s. Everybody was, while busy, actually enjoying themselves. Now that NYC is full niggers and muhammads, everything is so smug and miserable. There is no spirit. Everything is so fucking commercialized. The "modern" architecture makes the city look depressing.

It's not their fault that the Indians they bought it from didn't actually live there.

Maybe

You stupid nigger-loving kike faggot. Lemme explain something to you re your picture. New York City was originally new Amsterdam- a Dutch settlement in the new world. It became New York after the second British-Dutch war sometime in the 1660s. It was only multicultaral insofar as British and Dutch culture were distinct from one another.

Throughout the next 250 years it was not at all like it is today. That period of time traces the population booming from around 6,000 to 5 million. Those big buildings in the foreground? They were built by whites. No niggers in those unions in the 1910s-1930s. Those bridges outside of frame- ditto. All Irish, Italian and German workers who embraced American life, rather than living in some shithole project in Loisada where they still can't speak English by the third generation of being here. Nothing you would consider multicultaral went in to making New York what it is. Everything that occurred after 1965 is actually what makes New York a shithole now. Enjoy living there faggot.

Varg and his neopagan neckbeard followers would declare italians (even the northern ones) as non-white as nigerians.

The literary and cultural scene in 1960's New York was every bit as smug and miserable as it is today.

Hell hole.
Nick name is litteraly Eve's first sin.

Material wealth is up
Social capital and trust is down.

Multiracial societies are not nice places to live.
High suicide rates.
High crime rates.
Low trust rates.
Low community engagement.

Even if all the other races were way smarter than us, I would prefer a homogeneous functional home rather than a heterogeneous boken home with more money.

City was built by Dutch, Anglo, German, Italian and Irish people. No niggers, spics or muslims.

But I kind of digged the smugness of 50s and 60s back then. Now thanks to (((them))) everything just sucks. I guess whites just have humanity.

yeah but who bought them and kept them.

That's a retarded meme only juveniles enjoy.
I'm talking about Italians in a literal sense.
Native Italians that were born in Italy are completely white.

Varg is a blonde dipshit. Blonde haired have contributed fair less than dark haired and red haired people in the west.

>retards say retarded things
Colour me surprised.

Wrong. Whites of all kind have contributed immensely and irreducibly to European civilization (except for like Albanians)

NYC, about to go smash some Jamaican pussy then some Hatian tomorrow night. Don’t worry, I’m a Puerto Rican mongrel, not white. This city needs a police force the size and power of a small country’s military force to maintain order. You WILL see multiple cop cars patrolling wherever you are at any given time of the day.