If less than 70% of your country believes in evolution your country is not white

if less than 70% of your country believes in evolution your country is not white

Attached: evolutionchart.jpg (482x707, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/6885439_Public_Acceptance_of_Evolution
plato.stanford.edu/entries/atheism-agnosticism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather have country full of creationists without atheists than have country full of evolution worshipping fedora tippers

God created evolution.

the 20-or-so percent who think evolution is false in the highest ranked countries are majority muslim immigrants btw

>tfw when you’re 100% sure Intelligent Design is scientifically accurate but won’t appear in court to defend it because you know you’re going to get BTFO

Attached: 0EED3395-3784-43F8-8545-931FAC9A734C.jpg (216x324, 41K)

Source on the chart?
Also oof if true.

What the fuck is wrong with Norway? Get up here with your viking brothers.

oh well would you look at that
>nations of metrosexual secular humanists controlled by women

Attached: 30414971_971196629699404_4005330290537034498_n.jpg (750x831, 34K)

researchgate.net/publication/6885439_Public_Acceptance_of_Evolution

if more than 70% of your country believes in evolution your country is full of closet homosexuals in denial.

Attached: Views about homosexuality among atheists.jpg (900x387, 34K)

This.

Never go full retard

oh dear America you are nearly at Turkey level stupid

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 114K)

The US being at Turkey/sand-kike level isn't really that surprising, but Austria being among the plumber countries is shocking

Evolution is a Christian concept.

France... White....

>2018
>believing in evolution

LMAO

LIST OF JEWISH SCIENTIFIC SCAMS TO AVOID:
>(((Evolution)))
>(((Global warming)))
>(((Feminist studies)))
>(((Homeopathy)))
>(((Transsexuality)))
>(((Astrology)))
>(((Genetic engineering)))
>(((Psychology)))
>(((Aromatherapy)))
>(((Alchemy)))
>(((Globe Earth theory)))
>(((New Age)))
>(((Cultural relativism)))
>(((Out of Africa theory)))

Oof it's true

Attached: bad.jpg (736x507, 78K)

Attached: evolve.jpg (792x624, 106K)

60% ? Jesus fucking Christ
Wouldn't switch our based biblefags for Swedish cucks, though.

People dont believes in evolution?

>evolutionist Sweden, France, and Britain getting BLACKed by migrants, will not be white by 2100
>creationist Austria, Poland, and Portugal keeping the borders closed, their races will still be around centuries from now
When did you realize that (((evolution))) is a Jewish scam?

this

Atheism literally ruined our country, and you are posting this shit proudly. LOL.

The curse of atheism is upon us

Who was evocuck but than realized that it is bullshit?

Atheism is equal cancer to extreme theism. Both are completely convinced about stuff nobody can prove. Atheistcucks ruined our nation, due to extreme acceptance of Islam, real christcucks would never do that. So I hate the Atheists more, they are way worse.

Well it’s not been proven to happen so . . . Yeah

Nah bruv Atheist just means a lack of belief in God or Gods, I don't state for certain there is no god, I just don't think there is one.

>said the mutt

((Evolution))

I'm surprised that it's as high as 59% in Poland, since it's been free from communism only for 17 years at the time the poll was taken.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1529855387527.gif (245x168, 795K)

No that is an agnostic. Agnostics refer to lack of belief, while atheists refer to that there 100% sure is no god.

>but my microorganisms

Evolution says the number of disbelievers in Evolution will rise according to birth rates, thus the Theory of Evolution predicts its own demise.

Not even jews would have such high approval rates. Who's the true enemy of the white race?

cant be a coincidence that the top 2 are the 2 countries closest to making male genital mutilation illegal.

>Atheist just means a lack of belief in God
Nope, it means the affirmative belief no supernatural deity exists. More technically, it's one who affirms the proposition that god does not exist. Agnosticism is lack of belief in God or gods.

plato.stanford.edu/entries/atheism-agnosticism/

Atheistcucks have the hardest time admitting that atheism is a belief. I've never even understood why it's so hard for them to read a philosophy dictionary and admit it. It makes no sense why they have such a huge mental block against acknowledging the common sense fact that atheism is a belief system. It's so hilarious.

Depends on the type evolution, there are 6

spbp

seriously find it concerning how few christian leaders call out that the theory of evolution and the big bang were predicted millennium earlier in the story of creation in the bible.
>let there be light
>big bang

>the animals came before adam and eve
>evolution

Physicists even agree a Creator in a higher dimension could be moving incredibly fast to create such a universe therefore the theory relativity states His sense of time would be severely warped to our sense of time.

>inb4 einstein was a jew

Attached: 1527366001806.jpg (2959x1973, 1.59M)

well, bottom ones already have it legal

take your delusions to the "number of genders" department in tumbler