Um...guys

Um...guys...

twitter.com/foxnews/status/1011688372878835718?s=21

Attached: 9E4D95DF-9604-44F3-9AF7-C684E046AEFF.jpg (1242x1673, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/alien
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/illegal
ecfr.io/Title-08/se8.1.236_13
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/outrage-as-philly-pushes-through-ban-on-bulletproof-glass-in-crime-plagued-neighborhood-shops.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many times has "so and so many states" sued the Trump administration?

Attached: 1530006101957.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

Charge them all with sedition and then hang them,

Let the chaos begin.

In 2017, Obama appointed U.S. District Judge Derrick Watson in Honolulu blocked President Trump’s travel ban just hours before it was expected to go into effect. "Today’s dangerously flawed district court order undercuts the President’s efforts to keep the American people safe and enforce minimum security standards for entry into the United States," the White House said in a statement. "The Department of Justice will vigorously defend the President’s lawful action."

Today, the Supreme Court rules against the Hawaii judge's injunction. Justice Thomas agrees with the ruling, throwing cold water on the growing practice of district courts imposing nationwide injunctions saying if "their popularity continues, this Court must address their legality.".

TRUMP v. HAWAII

THOMAS, J., concurring that the plaintiffs sought and obtained in this case. The District Court imposed an injunction that barred the Government from enforcing the President's Proclamation against anyone, not just the plaintiffs. Injunctions that prohibit the Executive Branch from applying a law or policy against anyone—often called "universal" or "na-tionwide" injunctions—have become increasingly com-mon• District courts, including the one here, have begun imposing universal injunctions without considering their authority to grant such sweeping relief. These injunctions are beginning to take a toll on the federal court system—preventing legal questions from percolating through the federal courts, encouraging forum shopping, and making every case a national emergency for the courts and for the Executive Branch.

I am skeptical that district courts have the authority to enter universal injunctions. These injunctions did not emerge until a century and a half after the founding. And they appear to be inconsistent with longstanding limits on equitable relief and the power of Article III courts. If their popularity continues, this Court must address their legality.

How can States sue on behalf of citizens that aren't even citizens to begin with?

The states that sued are
Massachusetts
California
Delaware
Iowa
Illinois
Maryland
Minnesota
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Vermont
Virginia
Washington

so let's break it down.

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/alien

alien-
in context here, means a person born in another country, and not entitled to the privileges of an american citizen.

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/illegal

illegal-
in context here, we have laws that specify the process in which an alien can enter our country (and become a citizen), and if an alien breaks those laws, they are acting contrary to law, thus acting unlawfully.

therefore, it stands to reason, a human born in another country, that enters our country contrary to our country's laws is an illegal alien.

clearly, a human can be illegal.

the word "illegals" is used colloquially, in the same way that people say "apps" rather than the formal version, applications - or, "admin" rather than the formal, administrator.

in any case, a human can be illegal.

Oh no that sucks

Kill me

>Virginia

those carpetbaggers I swear

Attached: carpetbagger.jpg (348x432, 101K)

No surprise there.

Fucking commie scum.

>liberals suddenly mad about obama policy

Are they going to protest the use of drones next?

>using tax dollars to take more tax dollars on behalf of noncitizens because the law was used exactly as it was designed to be
We're reaching levels of cucked that shouldn't be possible.

NY here. Nobody asked me. Wtf

The same way they intend to give them a vote, the same way they give them billions of taxdollars annually.

>Maryland
so glad I moved out of that shithole

If you guys use them in wartime during Trump's time, sure, it'll be wall-to-wall condemnation that Identity Politics concealled and distracted from when Dems were on top.

>fagachusetts
Someone nuke my state please

>get BTFO on travel ban
>redirect headlines on Trump's success to this horseshit
Every time.
I'm tired of hearing this assholes whine. If they don't start shooting soon, I'd like to take the initiative just to shut them the fuck up. It's annoying.

Attached: Reuters Top News on Twitter.png (783x715, 641K)

As their teenage women get raped by sand niggers.

>Oregon
Reminder Oregon politicians are embezzling public funds left and right using art as a cover for their massive amounts of investment embezzling.
They've fired over 200 people this past month alone to cover it up.

>Iowa

Attached: 1525206218445.gif (171x172, 962K)

>Illinois
My guess is it's just Chimpcongo

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Go ahead and sue!, he will WIN AGAIN.

Attached: Winner.jpg (764x690, 159K)

On what grounds? Its not even his policy. SCOTUS will have a field day with that shit. Prolly will just get thrown out.

hang... a state?

Current Federal law link
ecfr.io/Title-08/se8.1.236_13

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-094233.png (1440x2880, 808K)

>tfw you can stand up to Blumph but the state forbids you from standing up to rape gangs so you just try and cover them up

Attached: 1529338661647.png (550x1024, 512K)

I don't see Arizona or Texas on there, both states that Trump carried during the election. Really activates the almonds

I fucking hate my state so much.
>import Somalian niggers
>actively encourage more of them to come here illegally
>it's frozen as fuck for most of the year
>employers love using affirmative action to mostly hire said faggots listed above
>everyone here are complete fucking morons
>Rent is ridiculously high everywhere except bumfuck nowhere towns
So whoever nukes California if you get could also nuke Minnesota afterwards, it would be greatly appreciated.

WOMP WOMP

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE

Fucking cunts put ONE HUNDRED TIMES the energy and money to protest the USA president, then they did to complain about 1400 kids being raped by Muslim immigrants in their OWN country.

FUCK YOU UK!!!

Attached: Pepes_Rath.jpg (1200x963, 158K)

This. Just infuriating our tax $ are wasted on this crap. And Mueller's investigation for that matter.

So what? This happens every single time they get mad at Trump

What is wrong with these people? He just signed a fucking executive order.

Its called virtue signaling. Where have you been the last 5 years?

Attached: aN7djWG2_700w_0.jpg (377x388, 29K)

New Mexico is the only state on this list that borders Mexico. How is this lawsuit even a thing.

Attached: the-united-states-of-america-map.gif (1100x704, 191K)

lol trump is destroying the entire democratic tyrannical legacy in one fucking term, good on him if we get nuked ill go down laughing. It feels good to see the bad side screech so badly that people are opening their eyes flipping over. The only ones are doing damage to anything are terrorists, and paid protesters

Just in time for election campaigns.

It's why you NEVER, ever apologize to these people. You spit in their fucking faces and kick them in the nuts. They just use your apology to advance their political agenda. Fuck them.

Eh were a swing state thanks to IC/waterloo/des moines not too shocked by them doing some dumb shit like this.

>Oregon
I'm not surprised, but I'm still ashamed.

>how many times do I have to teach you a lesson old man
See you idiots at the scotus again. I wonder if they realize that by going to court they force the scotus to set national precedent that will last long past Trump?

Big fuckin’ deal, just expedite their deportations. They can go be a family in Mexico.

It will get thrown out. Not even a question of if.

Dubs=civil war and dead leftists

>tfw your state is not listed.

Attached: ojXPGNa.gif (320x240, 1.39M)

Do you realize yet that every politician thinks of this as a game?

They don't give a fuck about US citizens dying or US citizens losing money; this is all a game to them.

Civil war roster

OI YOU CHEEKY CUNT I OPE U AVE YOUR BLIMP LOICENSE

Clarence Thomas grows tired of this. He told them today: "District shop a case for a nationwide injunction one more time motherfuckers and I'm putting the hammer down"

Attached: Untitled.jpg (528x785, 206K)

>California
>Jew Jersey
>Jew York
Color me surprised

Are they gonna sue Obambo too? I think this is worse than anything Trump's done

Attached: Worse.jpg (295x570, 202K)

Note the two states that have the largest borders with Mexico aren't on here.

rolling

But he gave them want they wanted. Leftism is a mental disorder.

>no Florida
I'm okay with this

Arizona and Texas need to seize New Mexico's border with Mexico.

Justice Thomas... We love you!

Attached: God_Emperor_In_Flesh.jpg (3857x2571, 1.91M)

But he gave them want they wanted. Leftism is a mental disorder.

>New Mexico
If it weren't for the fucking feather niggers this state could be red.

I live in one of these but thank god I live on an island that you have to take a paid boat to get to. Gonna be nice and comfy for a while if the big chimp out occurs.

Attached: 1529032263664.jpg (1000x1602, 286K)

It does seem like a smart idea to craft national security policy based on lawsuits.

I read that in Samuel L. Jackson's voice.
Pulp Fiction: Judiciary branch

One of our UK brothers should take a knife and pop.... oh wait...nevermind

those pedos must really want those kids

>no Colorado
Pleasantly surprised

>spend 8 years antagonzing whites of their demogtaphic demise
>spend 8 years destroying the lives of whites for being 'racist'
>use the media to say vile and racist things against whites with no repercussions
>whites get tired of the double standard and constant abuse and collectively tell the left to go fuck themselves and vote for Trump to toss the beaners out of the country.
>threaten with civil war if they dont immediately resume submitting to their own destruction

Kill. All. Democrats.

I hate my fucking state some days

Attached: 220px-Minnesota_population_map_cropped.png (220x241, 37K)

I hate my state's politics. For what it's worth, we are fucked by basically 2 cities.

Pennsylvania is going red fast, the only hope that the democrats had was philly but logic prevailed. When you have a entire city run by blacks it became indisputable that the wretchedness of the community is what's dooming it. Now they're blaming the damn Asians for having bulletproof stores.

Once wolf is out of there it'll be fine.

>sue
>lose again
SCOTUS must hate liberals right now, holy shit, they haven't won a single fucking case yet, all they do is take lawful orders to court and get slapped the fuck down, then whine and bitch about how it's unfair
someone just slap these infantile children

goddamnit we sued? We need to purge the dems from our state.

No surprise. All Liberal hellholes that never have had to deal with immigrants.

Hey #POTUS we are ready to do the thing for you (and win doing it)

Your supporters are fucking ready

This is how the civil war begins. Can you feel it in the air? I can feel it. Research Titor if you want to live.

Attached: 1505859169196.png (904x692, 94K)

So they became redpilled race realists?

How do you sue a president for telling immigration control to actually enforce immigration laws lmao

I already lost all hope for this nation. Trump winning means NOTHING.

Except California, which is run by (((immigrants)))

We need to purge the dems from the planet

Idk about others but NY/Cuomo is suing on the grounds that federal law regarding medicaid and aliens requires that he know where they are to give certain kinds of aid. I'm assuming the others are similar.

>Now they're blaming the damn Asians for having bulletproof stores.

FUCK!!!
It is the truth!
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/outrage-as-philly-pushes-through-ban-on-bulletproof-glass-in-crime-plagued-neighborhood-shops.html

Attached: Pepe_Incredulous.jpg (125x120, 3K)

FL not on the list thank Rick Scott.

What are they even gonna sue? They are not entitled to any rights whatsoever. They aren't being mistreated under any UN resolutions either. This just smells like damage control over all the crying children images being debunked.

Isn't that how they got fag marriage to the SCOTUS?

>keep kids with parents
>get sued
>separate kids from parents
>get sued

Attached: 1509922323106.jpg (800x807, 340K)

>Trump moves to deport illegals
>Democrats think this is against the law

Am I missing something?

Who can I call in va to complain about this? There's gotta be some representative I can complain to about wasting my motherfucking money.

Can someone tell me if Red States can sue the Blue States that are doing this?

>suing over Flores decree
What do they hope to gain? Would love to see the arguments their prosecutors are throwing together.

The simpleton mob sure enjoys wasting taxpayer money.

Just geotus creating more jobs for lawyers.

>Virginia

Goddamnit...

*sigh*

Me too, fellow Minnesotafag. Just nukes the cities already.

I'm shocked Virginia gives a fuck. No one asked me.

>New Mexico is the only state on this list that borders Mexico. How is this lawsuit even a thing
California borders Mexico but at this point it's safe to say that California is part of Mexico.

Essentially this. We all know everybody in this itt scanned that list for the big F. It's almost biblical.