What do northern Italians think of southern Italians?

Is Sicily distinct from southern Italy?

Attached: BD2D65C5-A075-484A-8B68-ADD2F91DCCCC.jpg (3888x2434, 774K)

the north is jewed

How so?

North thinks the southerners are niggers and the southerners think the northerners are jews.

Napoli = white, world class thieves
Calabria = nigger hot headed idiots
Sicilia = nigger retards and boxers

extremely accurate

Ive heard the southernes are gypsies, I dunno, its like africa tier in alot of ways, ut I guess its more authentic, the northerners roleplay as germans also ive heard

Then you may be born in Tuscany, and then you pity people from both south bad north because they are both inferior.

Your hate is only for inferior beings such as people from Pisa.

But wait it gets better

If you are born in Siena then you despise people born from other blocks( contrade)

because fuck you torre you are all bunch of elephants and africans

I love campanilismo

Attached: foto6.jpg (640x640, 170K)

Southern italians = arab rape babies
Northern italians = germanic rape babies

Attached: IMG_1895.png (494x433, 237K)

>t.Shlomo

When I went Napoli the vast majority of people looked white there. Many had blue or green eyes and light brownish to blonde hair. Also in the north I saw some natural redheads.

Tbh Turin is jewed

The river "Po" is the natural border between north and south.
Beyond the "Po" there is only Africa.

Attached: Po.png (788x600, 935K)

why are italian women more redpilled than the men?

Is that a real saying? lol

Milano is jewed. It's an """international""" city.

Nobody cares about a bunch of greasy doo wop dagos.

Attached: F77BE245-854F-4FA3-A463-2AEA2792322C.png (426x486, 262K)

It's quite racially pure except few streets near the central station with gooks. I was shocked by Bologna, its is overflowing with Bangladeshis and niggers.

Is this white?

Attached: F126E7C7-C3EA-46A6-BE77-CA71588117FE.jpg (593x777, 257K)

Bologna is a lost case. Basically California condensed in a city

Any pasta bros have interest in suiting or shirts?

Bologna is the hive mind of the left, their headquarters.

It is racially pure. I don't know if I saw a single Milanese womem with an african there but tbf at least 60% of the africans I saw in milano were beggars. I mean Milano is jewed in the sense of most expensive Italian city and that there is a significant presence of liberals and leftist groups in Milano.

I ATE THE NORTH!

Attached: furio.jpg (989x719, 66K)

desu, their skulls don't look non-europeans, but they are very tanned. I saw many very tanned Italians, but non of them were looking like an arab. However, there are many french who look like arabs or is halberd algerian or jew.

I would say that southern Italians are borderline white.

t. Gennaro Calogero

it's in far better shapes than most other large western cities. Not many nogs but lots of chinks, flips and egyptians. At least they do not breed like crazy doe

This is a slide thread mate, you are wasting your time, there are going to be people talking about the moors soon too.

I agree Milano and Italia in general are far less Jewed then the US. Also how is your new government so far?

I'm Tuscan, I hate southern niggers, Northen Barbarians and even the other types of Tuscans.
Damn tuscans they reuined Tuscany

Pic related; Two northern Italians lighting a cigarette to a southern Italian

Attached: Q0nOf4o.jpg (574x800, 53K)

Milan is de-facto capital of Italy. Liberals spawn in every rich city.

However, Germany is an exception, liberals do not concentrate that much in rich cities.

Comunque penso che se non fosse tutto in anonimo ci renderemmo conto che siamo veramente 4 persone che postano su /pol

commies invited them, now they are stuck with that human garbage lmao

Yes Sicily is distinct from southern Italy.
In Sicily they speak Sicilian and in southern Italy they still speak Italian.

I know one guy who asked Bangladeshis how they got to Italy, he said that he is 'employed' by some Italian shop owner (shop physically does not exist) and he together with several dozen bangladeshis just pay every month 500 eur each to the 'shop owner' so he keeps them 'employed' to have a permesso. They we free to do what they want, they just had to come and hand in 500 our every month.

No

Attached: Dialetti_e_lingue_in_Italia.png (1673x2078, 399K)

Sicilian is a language??

Is there any country in europe where southerners and northernes dont view eachother as subhuman?

Dialect

All italian dialects are distinct languages. As Tuscan I I understand Spanish much better than certain dialects

Good, NGOs are now forbidden to bring migrants here, coast guard has been asked to patrol only nearby waters, Lybia will keep on stopping most boats, a new, more laxed law on home defence is going to be passed, 2-3 boats full of niggers capsized this week, EU is getting called out daily and most italians are rallying behind the new government. Still a lot to do but it's one hell of a start
Lefties are REEEing to the max and still losing comunal elections even in traditionally communist stronghold while the right wing is gaining even more momentum

Are Marchigiani ok? Nobody remembers we exist

Is there any country at all that doesn’t do this?

Denmark

This is bullshit though, all these people watch the same TV and they all know italian right? It's just trumped-up accents and regional dialects, right? RIGHT??

Marche are strange because they are actually divided into three parts. Central marchigiani are sea umbrians

Village bumpkins may understand italian on TV but then they themselves are unable to speak it.

italians have negroid DNA
and negro features
thats why theyre so defensive about not being considered white

Italian have basically 3 levels of language
1) Standard italian spoken in formal speeches
2) Regional standar italian (accent)
3) Pure dialects

The pure dialects, very strong in the south or in places like Veneto are very, very distant each other. Standard Italian and Sardinian are distant like Frisk and English

In Denmark it is all about Jylland vs Kobenhavn

Das rite whiteboy

Sicilians are liars and cheats.

Bad seed. Northern italians pretend to respect them, but they don't really.

theres no borderline, dumb nigger

>defensive
>implying we give a fuck

Attached: 1529138850809.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Divide et impera is everywhere

>Sicilians are liars and cheats
you are thinking of neapoletans

Well we're more of an East/West kind of country here.

I've negroid DNA only under my belt

Garibaldi didn't unite Italy, he divided Africa.

>w-we North Italians are different from South Italians, t-trust me! W-we are white germanic rape babies!!
kek

Attached: 1529849831038.png (500x794, 304K)

Well maybe.

I'm just going by what my dad told me one time. Maybe I got it wrong.

are Italians, Argentinians and vice versa?

The North of Italy has large genetic input from Germans and Celts. The South is largely Punic from before Rome and the East is largely Greek also from before Rome. Most of the world is still genetically the same as it has been since 2000 years ago

The guys in the north think the guys in the south are stupid and lazy and useless.

Most of the peninsula is autochtonous italic
Just Sicily, Calabria plus coastal Campania and southern Puglia are largely of Greek descent
The North has had some minor celtic influence but that's about it, as a whole Italy is largely unchanged

My dad worked for a French-Italian company growing up so I've spent a lot of time in Italy.

Northern Italians are basically Swiss, my dad's best friend from north of Milan has light brown hair and blue eyes and his children all have red hair and blue eyes. They almost look Scandinavian

>as a whole Italy is largely unchanged
this whole rapebabies concept is such a bullshit. In ancient times rapebabies or raped mothers simply won't survive. In order to change local population genetics niggers or arabs must have settled in the area for relatively long time, and marry local women. This apparently happened in Sicily, and in southern Spain, but short-time occupations can not produce any change in local DNA. Also, life expectancy of slaves was less than 20 year and it was cheaper not to breed them (like hurricanes did), but to capture them.

Swiss is not an ethnicity. Northern Italians are constituted from Celts, italics and germanic tribes. No wonder some of them would look like French or German.

swiss and austrian are ”alpine” ethnicity with blue eyes and brown hair. but the fact that switzerland has 30% foreigners, there sadly probably dont exist any real swiss anymore

Attached: fmh8ydh76k001.png (656x755, 39K)

You mean Swiss Germans, right? You know here are Swiss French as well, and Italians, and Romansch?

Sicily, being an "autonomous" region, has its own parliament, said parliament does jack shit except placing some mafioso in power.
also, being always financially in red, said parliament is paid by northern regions

Literally every city hates every other city, Italy should never have been united.

South Italy is a criminal hell hole and North Italy has to waste cash on them.

those guys look pure jewish much more than arabs....

Sicilians hated the Arabs though. They were more than eager to kick them out, as were Spaniards when they drove the Moors out of Spain.

*beyond the alps

All of Italy is Mediterranid (the North with some Celtic elements) and European
Fuck your D&C, kike

Attached: 335gmd4.jpg (1225x923, 118K)

>halberd algerian or jew
>tanned Italians
>non of them were looking like an arab

Attached: 89966848-352-k58760.jpg (352x550, 18K)

Hajnal Line strikes again!

Attached: tmp_5194-Hajnal_line.JPG1190561156.jpg (1200x1000, 81K)

Sicilians were spawned by niggers

>southern Spain
You mean Granada? Castile kept them around as a tributary state for like 200 years. It was Jew-central before that.

Spain had problems with the moriscos up until the 1700s.

My great grandmother came from Poggiomarino. She was blonde with blue eyes.

Attached: 1529601508519.png (4200x2850, 520K)

I'm north italian and have brown eyes.

Funny because your country is named after one you fat cunt.

I'm actually waiting for this bad boy to come in my mail.

DEBATE ME

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-27 Where's my order Redbubble.png (287x112, 26K)

reminder that fresh sub-saharan migrants are whiter than the whitest italian.
those boats are a blessing,it means that we could be whiter if we accept them.
going from -1% white to 56% is an improvement imo,reaching american levels would be a dream.
prove me wrong,pro tip you can't
be smart

Attached: sicilian girl.jpg (600x450, 24K)

americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans americans are subhumans

Isnt it glorious friends?
USA and now Italy are joing us in the good fight against the jews trying to kill us with hordes of shitskins?
All we need is Germany to right their path and the Patton timeline will be complete!

Attached: 1529381946300.jpg (674x960, 207K)

>Is Sicily distinct from southern Italy?
Being this new in life. You know nothing user. Italy is at the north, basically a bunch of german larping jews. Sicily is at the south, with sicilians, sicilians are not italians.

Attached: Italianita.jpg (960x502, 32K)

>All we need is Germany

What's this obsession with Germany every time?

Let them uncuck themselves alone, without trying to destroy Europe another time even if they have good intentions.

There is no such a thing as 'italians'.
Lombards (in the sense of hinabitants of the Alps and the Po valley) are a Celtic-germanic population.
Siculo-Neapolitans are substantially low IQ mestizo whose genoma overlaps largely that of the Jews (pic related).

'italy' is now demografically a Siculo-Neapolitan state 100% committed in:

1) Plunder Lombardy of more than 100 billion euros PER YEAR (the GDP of Hungary)
2) Genocide the Lombard autoctonous population through Siculo-Neapolitan and rest-pf-the-world colonization of settlement

Death to this damned 'italy'

Attached: siculo-neapolitans-equal-jews-2.png (1024x819, 159K)

Tfw no thicc Arab wife to plant my seed in

>hurr durr muh europhobic D&C shilling rhetoric.
So I guess no one is really white and jews are the master race amirite shlomo?

chad'd an italian chick thats her doppleganger for a minute ask muh anything.

>we d-d-don't care!

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Oh, and by the way what do Lombards think of the Siculo-Neapolitans ? They are our butchers exactly like the Jews.

You can compare the Jews to criminal geniouses and the Siculo-Neapolitans as simple throat-cutters. The anthropology of the two peoples, their treacherous attitude, their delirious parasitism and their tenders to 'cry in pain as they murder you' are exactly the same.

Siculo-Neapolitans are basically low IQ Jews.

Attached: mafia-in-padania.png (1092x427, 448K)

reminder that fresh sub-saharan migrants are whiter than the whitest italian.
those boats are a blessing,it means that we could be whiter if we accept them.
going from -1% white to 56% is an improvement imo,reaching american levels would be a dream.
prove me wrong,pro tip you can't
be smart