IQ tests are racist!

IQ tests are racist!

Attached: image.jpg (723x779, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JzR_FmAe8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But orientals and kikes do better on it than whites

Also, why were we in charge of picking it? Couldn't africa and asia pick their own standard?

>dude math and geometry questions be racist and shit

Ayo hol up why dere no rap section on da IQ test

CIRCLE
KUKLOS
KU KLUX

Attached: iq-test-choose-correct-answer-vector-19469077.jpg (700x1080, 81K)

Attached: racist_sammich.jpg (1080x1080, 260K)

>foucaultisn
>complains about IQ tests
I think this very low IQ individual meant Foucauldian

>This isn't even some foucaultisn bullshit

tfw when you spew so much bullshit and you know it that you have to bring this up to attempt to sell more of your bullshit

Attached: 700749.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Man meritocracy sum raciss ass shit too do! fuk wypipo for real

ds racyss

>iq is a mem-

Attached: iq.png (610x403, 14K)

If IQ tests by ability to learn complex choreography and difficult dance moves then white people would be see as dumb af

Attached: iq_2.jpg (801x740, 120K)

Attached: iq_3.jpg (742x1024, 190K)

>tfw niggers get this wrong over half the time

It's really frightening just how stupid they are.

Sooooo..
Why are juice so fucking high in IQ? They are not white ffs.

Niggers just shake their ass on stage like a baboon and think they're better at dancing than white people, tell me when a nigger can do a Waltz

IQ tests are just a test to show how well someone can fit into a western society, Jews have the potential but their backstabbing ways always ruin everything.

What is this faggot's point? Is he saying some retarded abo who huffs gasoline and fucks corpses is just as smart as a white man because reasons?

Attached: iq_inventions.jpg (1044x764, 69K)

Attached: iq_ses.jpg (653x584, 49K)

Is brain volume also a racially biased concept?

Attached: Brain_Size_Map.png (1227x597, 25K)

Dungeons and Dragons is racist because different races don’t start off with equal attributes.
It’s almost as if...
Holy fuck, maybe different races of humans start off with different attributes and that’s why niggers suck at IQ tests!

Attached: iq_ses_2.jpg (579x513, 47K)

fucking florida

Attached: iq_income.png (480x595, 55K)

I can't think a single nigger who's written a concerto. Their music consists of simple beats and random noise. Even they're main musical genre (hiphop) is based is stealing other people's music to make your own songs.

*even their

>BUT CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!

>fucking florida
That's the brain volume of the indigenous peoples, not the brain size of the riceandbeannniggers

They are. They are also socioeconomically biased. Logic, pattern and physical manipulation tests should be the standard. Eliminate verbal history or science recitation.

That's where most of the niggers are, same with that one red dot in Canada that's where all the chinks are

Current D&D is tries to be SJW, but you can't make a good fantasy game without dropping redpills left and right. I don't know who Wizards of the Coast is trying to convince with their latent SJW propaganda in their newest books.

>reverse cause and effect!
>no, reverse it even more!

Attached: moshimoshi_hablo_espanol_desu.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Is that why all of the professional dancers are European?
Blacks are great at improve but shit at repeating a controlled process

Das Racis

Attached: percapita.jpg (639x499, 34K)

You can't blame them for it, they're animals. My cat has never made a concert, I don't expect a nigger to either

But why were white people in charge if they weren't the smartest?

Attached: 971.gif (498x498, 613K)

If you do total numbers niggers still come out on top

IQ tests were developed to test for learning disabilities not intelligence. It was the APA that just randomly decided to make it an intelligence test of which it is not a very good one.

Attached: 05ebaca0.jpg (1104x800, 185K)

if it's true that we control this shit then perhaps we should invent a metric of intelligence in which currycels don't come out on top

seriously, math must be like magic to niggers

Attached: ebc9035e.jpg (1440x1920, 306K)

>indigenous peoples
alligators?

Attached: b5f6bf20.jpg (742x960, 147K)

Attached: IQ conversation black man.jpg (900x527, 127K)

Attached: wealth and prison.png (786x593, 120K)

No, the spaniards

>pattern recognition is racist

There is no way that can be true.

Attached: different kind of maps.jpg (1200x966, 192K)

ISn't it funny how sheboons never get called out for "cultural appropriation" for straightening their hair and bleaching it blonde?

Attached: facts about race.jpg (2406x1936, 1.27M)

Attached: european admixture.png (2600x1399, 62K)

Attached: genetic distance in human populations.jpg (1873x1920, 364K)

Attached: minnesota transracial.jpg (843x843, 152K)

Attached: murder rate.png (536x392, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9JzR_FmAe8s

Attached: zimbabwe farmers.jpg (525x1920, 145K)

Attached: satracialgapfigure.jpg (276x315, 28K)

The most intelligent nigger in the world and all he could come up with for a significant contribution to mankind is the iPhone and the moon landing. Not the eradication of disease which still plagues the third world, no it's the iPhone. Niggers will always be subhumans because they can't invent the iPhone

Attached: 03188b43.jpg (575x387, 55K)

Attached: black crime.jpg (1224x1584, 458K)

>IQ tests became dominant because white people did well on them and they are dominant.
and I suppose white people were dominant because IQ tests gave them a leg up. When will teleology enter the public consciousness?

jews had to "invent" and mass-market that garbage for them. note that absolutely no physical instrument is played by anyone for hip-hop, so it is a clear downgrade from blues, jazz, etc. like electronic music, house, etc, it is a dumbing-down of the production of music.

Attached: haiti.png (1797x847, 182K)

It's true. It needs to include questions about giant badonkadonks, crack cocaine, and Beyonce

I think it would be completely humanitarian to just leave Subsaharan Africa and let the residents continue evolving for a few thousand more years.
It’s futile to try and get them to adapt to a society they’re not biologically equipped to adapt to, and it’s outright *destructive* to appease the egalitarian leftists who desire equality of outcome for all humans.

Also these are the kinds of niggers that would make good pets, keep these ones as your butlers or pullmen porters

Attached: world population growth.png (643x438, 19K)

Found the nigger

Better than most whites though not far northern europeans. In the kike branch only Ashkenazi which are to some extent european and culturally western. IQ tends to occur on a climb from north to south outwards from the equatorial peoples

>The entire reason food became popular is because white people grow food
>This is just what happened

Yeah... and...?

No way, are they this dumb?

I would be quite surprised if the writer wasn't some kind of mutt. People of african american descent living in the united states tend to have about 20-40% european ancestry. Their mean IQ is about 85, while the IQ in sub saharan african countries is about 70.
Could also be one of the inevitable outliers on the right side of the bell curve.

Attached: b50c2bf5.jpg (560x560, 45K)

The Chinese from China outperform whites in Europe and elsewhere. Are you really suggesting that the Chinese are more accustomed to our culture than ourselves?

Koko the gorilla had a higher IQ than the average African, white supremacy at its finist

Attached: in charge.jpg (800x450, 59K)

>Dave
Probably David Horowitz.

Listen, IQ tests are harmless. We're not gonna kill you cause you're stupid. We're just not gonna take any opinion you have on life seriously.

I bet it was a Jow Forumslock trolling

Yes, we have drifted away from what made us great but the orientals still hold onto it. Homosexuality is outlawed or discouraged, relationships with a male breadwinner are encouraged, they're proud of their race and their nation

> tended
> had a tendency
> arguing about "intelligence"

Cuz they stole and raped their way to the top like the savages they are

Slavic, Caucasic or Celtic dances are objectively far more visually pleasing than any groid dance

The statistics would indicate that, yes.

Why is Italy so superior

IQ is valid for pure G intelligence. However it's far from being a measure of success. On the contrary. While it's true that most successful people have a higher than average IQ, more intelligent people tend to be less neurotypical and as a result can struggle in life. I know this very well, my younger years in terms of education and finances were quite the struggle despite having a high IQ.

The best answer to this is: Yes, IQ tests ARE culturally biased towards being good with technology, where "technology" includes math, science, logic, computers, but also non-stem concepts such as the law, language, planning for the future etc

So the cultural bias is there, but the bias is towards things that we want and need in society

IQ is not a good measure of how good you are at throwing things (although it does correlate strongly with reaction time).

I recommend you read The Affirmtive Action Hoax by Steve Farron

according to the Young Adult Literacy Survey, only 14% of Black COLLEGE GRADUATES are able to summarize the contents of a newspaper article

You just need to embrace your genetic advantage at undermining nations and systematically redirecting the wealth in your general direction.

>only 14% of Black COLLEGE GRADUATES are able to summarize the contents of a newspaper article

Reading B hard... i is know all bout da EVIL whitey beetin ma ancestors.

stats are true work of fiction

There are several undeniable truths about statistics: First and foremost, they can be manipulated, massaged and misstated. ... Second, if bogus statistical information is repeated often enough, it eventually is considered to be true

on the contrary? that would imply high iq people were less successful
you're pretty retarded for a "high iq" person
lol

also this high IQ is definitely conducive to success, and some minimum IQ level is probably a necessity as well
but there are other factors like work ethic that are important alongside high intelligence
however, if you are dumb as a rock, working hard won't get you anywhere
to be succesful you usually need many of these positive traits simultaneously

Please tell me it's f

Statistics can be manipulated to prove anything...most stated that hillary would win the election

so the reason niggers are unsuccesful on average everywhere, regardless of the time or place, is racism?

Nigger detected