Daily reminder

Lauren Southern did more to save the white race with one documentary than all of your shitposts combined. JIDF and stormfags both on suicide watch lol nice

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk

Attached: FE2FEA1E-E8CB-4EDB-86CE-F061DABB7CD2.png (1080x1920, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's using right wing ideology to attract virgins like you. And it's working. Fuck that coal burning cunt.

As long as she doesn't have kids she has done NOTHING.

The most important thing you can do for the white race, and for yourself, is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Fuck you, nigger. I joined the NSM and painted swastikas all over my living room. Every DAY I’m pulling the white race UP. The rest of you fags can go join (((Identity Evropa))) or (((Amren))) and piss into the Zionist wind — it’s obvious who is actually effective and who is an eceleb cuck.

>spreading right wing ideology is bad goyim!

Gas yourself my guy

Attached: 2F67788E-D952-458E-A9EB-471212B72519.gif (480x352, 2.88M)

If you are white and still live in South Africa, you're an idiot. Thanks mom, thanks dad.

Fuck she looks older by the day. Hopefully she has some money saved for plastic surgeries so she can keep milking those paypal donations from incels

Fucking pathetic incels worshipping a coal burner, literally kill yourselves.

Attached: 1407868577053.jpg (453x453, 22K)

Does she live in Toronto?

Fugg I was only just there a few weeks ago, I could have married her

How does she support herself anyway

I just donated 100 dollars so she will follow me on twitter!

Im so excited, Im staring at my notifications just waiting for the update!!

i gotta admit it bros

POL got BTFO by a roastie

why do we even try any more bros

could we be any more pathetic

we need to meme it up like in the 2016 election

feelsbadman

/thread

This desu. The colonisation has failed; you aren't African.

Cope harder, faggot. You’re literally a meme and Southern is redpilling the masses

*tips fedora*

The planet belongs to us; kill yourselves with your loser mentality.

>The planet belongs to us
No it doesn't, and you certainly aren't making it any closer to a reality.

Regardless, I fail to see what it has to do with some trashy Saffers.

(((Simonsen)))
Imagine trusting a jew who had to change her family name.

female speakers are a turn off for documentaries. she should have hired a guy with a pleasant voice to do the voice over. female voices are just too annoying to listen to them for more than a few minutes.

how much to sniff her panties?

absolute faggot right here. nice flag

He does it all for free

She aged like 10 years in one year what gives?

She's definitely productive. An attractive woman pushing our memes is a plus. Just stop sperging, you lot, and look at things strategically.

Those appear to be some voluminus milkers.

Donate, paypigs!

Attached: laurensupport2.png (1205x614, 548K)

>enjoys listening to a high pitched voice for 90 minutes
>calls others faggot
kek

Min neger.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2017-02-10 kl. 20.35.32.png (308x327, 166K)

>what is the wall

yes, she really has outstanding executive function. i'm jelly

there goes my lottery winnings

She did something, ill admit it and i dont like her much but she did, good on her.

makes no sense. And her voice isnt high pitched at all

you're a fucking loser

wow you should get yourself checked for GRIDS

>women
>saving money
ha

>DISMISSED
>REJECTED
>PUBLICLY HUMILIATED
Lauren will go the way of Ashton, revealed as the slut she is

Attached: DE361C9A-3BAF-49BE-99B3-EDBBF95CB004.png (1334x750, 1.68M)

she's a narcissist of the highest tier

she's /ourchocobo/.

Attached: 305529-chocobo.jpg (697x960, 33K)

Listen, there are a lot of people who are like me, they aren't that into e-cancer but we aren't stupid and know normies are susceptible to it.

I saw parts of this girls SA documentary, it honestly wasn't that redpilled and I've heard far darker stories from getting in contact with a few Saffers. But it's a well made documentary, it's something I could link to my normie friends

Girls like this are incredibly important, and if you disagree you're a moron. The average person does not follow this cancer as closely as you think they do, the vast majority are not fanboying cancer, you just notice those people because they're loud and cringey.

Attached: 1516513279230.jpg (800x705, 197K)

we love to shit on her but OP is right. Laura has done a lot to help the white race and their civilizations. the refugee boats expedition raised a lot of awareness and it led to Salvini's rise. the South Africa thing is gonna lead to a mass exodus of afrikaners. mark my words

[spoiler] notice me, Lauren [\spoiler]

Lauren babe, if you are reading this I just want to say thank you for what you are doing. I guess the only way I could ever really show my gratitude is if you were to come to SA again and let me show you my farm, if you know what I mean ;). Bring your sister

Attached: LS is a retard.png (1739x859, 245K)

>lead to a mass exodus of afrikaners. mark my words

Attached: DaPLTskWsAEqasz.jpg large.jpg (768x512, 63K)

Watching now. Pretty good for a coal burning roastie. Others on the far right could learn from this and try something outside if podcasts and virgin marches

But my gf is hotter than her, so I'm not interested in downgrading. Sorry, incel.

>be 56%
>complain about coalburning
lel

But did you pay her, user? DID YOU PAY HER?

Does she narrate the documentary? I can't bear to listen to her voice.

She's also a Thot.

Ok Xing Pao

>The virgin tiki torch march vs the Chad roastie Farmland documentary

you're gonna come home, white man

leave the nogs to their own devices and escape that sinking ship

You leave him alone Tyrone

Attached: 1515240332803.jpg (1108x884, 417K)

Reminder that Lauren's fanbase doesn't care about Europe, immigration, or western society in the slightest. They just want to gawk at a white girl.

Attached: 1528464314074.png (1216x1349, 1.41M)

Nikau, don't you have footy practice and then drinking yourself into oblivion with your uce's?

Sorry not happening. This is my homeland, i'd rather die than flee. Thanks for the sentiment though

Attached: eric.jpg (576x800, 107K)

This, get fucked defeatist shills

Attached: DeyxzznXkAE2amQ.jpg large.jpg (680x510, 91K)

Nice cleavage shot

Just donated 10 buck for the amazing pro white documentary

Stay mad incels faggots
200k subs and growing, spreading pro white redpolls and not stoppin'

Pic related , (((((you))))

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

Why does any politics party need nodding thots? Are you so insecure with your beliefs that you need a coal burning bimbo to nod along?

Attached: 6A964AB9-1A96-4D20-A08B-D6DCD497A8D2.png (443x388, 404K)

Dear Laura Southern,

even though i have never donated to you, i would feel so bad if a sex tape of you leaked that'd donate 300 dollars. 400 if you spend a lot of time sitting on the guy's face, I'd be so embarrassed for you.

POO'D
O
O
D

Say the 14 words of fuck off ya dumb cunt

You mean that documentary about the boers? update yourself user, that is like so 2017, those boers are already fucked.

You know it's fairly difficult to move out of the country if you don't plan on being homeless, right? Most of the whites are farmers whose entire wealth is tied to their land and it's kinda difficult to sell when the governmnt could at any moment decide to just seize the it without any compensation. Add to that the fact that most non-shithole countries won't approve their asylum requests and you got basically economic migrants with no wealth or desirable skills, those people are stuck.

Attached: 1467144246400.jpg (500x682, 97K)

Hi.
Is this the cunt who larps as far right and had a black boyfriend recently?
How based!

Attached: 600px-Lauren_Southern_with_Coalburner_Boyfriend_3.jpg (600x800, 88K)

Except... no.
What Ms. Southren did for the Boers is awesome and deserves applauding... so? Is there any evidence this halted any chimps from further attacks? No? Did this prevent any white women from havinf their lives ruined by brown invaders in Europe? No? Did it do anything to slow down, let alone reverse decades of disgenic Marxism? No?

Troll better user.

OOOF, checkity checked. Poor boers are done fucked up good.

by taking facials.

She get her tits done?

yep

What right wing ideology?

Attached: 1512338112719.jpg (719x1026, 100K)

Ding

Hate Lauren Southern Goy....
She used to date a Muslim goy...
Who cares if she made an entire documentary on white genocide in South Africa. Who cares that she is using thottery to spread right wing ideas. You should hate her. And you should hate the fact that she is getting paid to spread right wing propaganda, we can't have that. I mean she is literally sucking money out of betas pockets without their consent and that is not ok.

Attached: 1529742493118.png (823x818, 121K)

imagine thinking her half black half irish boyfriend is a muslim

Yes, actually that but unironically.

Attached: ummwhat.png (557x625, 343K)

>when you cant optics

What?

Attached: 1529744873360.png (560x407, 11K)

>Torontonians are rising
I want my city back.

Attached: 1493480639446.png (534x629, 135K)

>She used to date a Muslim goy...
Should've stayed with him.

*rake sounds in the distance*
tick tock

She is a valuable white woman for our cause. Jow Forums should stop falling for the eternal D&C shills. Whatever her past is, and at 16 it's debatable if a girl can be held accountable for her actions, what matters is our future and she has proven time and time again to be an agent for Good.

Attached: venti lauren.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

Perhaps we should talk about the commie jewish founders and leaders of the ANC and how many tens of thousands of black on white rapes and murders they're responsible for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor

Attached: slovo.png (860x558, 1.09M)

>Whatever her past is, and at 16 it's debatable if a girl can be held accountable for her actions, what matters is our future and she has proven time and time again to be an agent for Good.
Fucking this. I'm tired of these purity spiralers wasting energy attacking people who are on our side but not hardcore enough. There is such thing as an ideological bridge. Even Sargon has his place.

Attached: joinordie.jpg (474x339, 44K)

this bitch has the intelligence of a koala

*burns your coal*

Attached: 1512528609232.png (1160x1594, 2.66M)

>kekistani
>loser
Kike spotted.

Right now she is an actual nazbol, are you serious?

you have angered the spirit of mayor ford. you can't smear a scumbag twice.

Attached: ford-shocker.jpg (960x540, 224K)

>still hasn't redeemed her coalburning
>keep trying Lauren
>eventually we may forgive you

Attached: 1527653268707.jpg (720x405, 43K)

If I looked liek that I agree I would get a lot more done

threadly reminder leftist shills are trying to character-assassinate every right-wing internet personality. niggers in this thread are doing that exactly.

I already knew about SA. Lauren is merely profiting off of tragedy. THE FUCKING WHORE HAS AN OFFER WHERE YOU CAN SKYPE HERE FOR $100 DOLLARS OR SOME SHIT

Can't tell if Venti is legitimately that cute or if I have race traitor genes.

Sargon is a bit different with his explicit continuous counter-signaling of white identity despite clearly being BTFO'd in debate over these matters. Sargon is only useful for us as a bridge so long he platforms our ideas, and I think he got burnt so bad in debates he doesn't want to interact with white identitarians anymore. Southern is a bit more useful, as she questions like White Genocide in South Africa. She also doesn't counter-signal radical thinkers, at least she hasn't done so in a long time.

Purplepill-merchants like Jordan Peterson are more insidious. While they spew a lot of truth like IQ and biology mattering a lot, they try to construct an alternative to white consciousness. Purplepillers act as gatekeepers to the idiotic masses, and as bridges to the redpill for the open-minded. Ignoring all communication with the far-rigth and refusal to platform their ideas honestly (banning Faith Goldy, etc.) is one of the worst thing that can be done to us.

Attached: faith goldy southern.jpg (1080x1349, 132K)

Nazbol ain't far from NatSoc. Dugin has a lot of good ideas.

You are not in the audience of bluepilled cucks who are naive to world event. Nobody knows about the white genocide in Africa outside of your small bubble. This is why it's fucking essential that faces with broader reach pick up these ''everyone knows this shit'' -stuff. Your average guy is unaware of racial conflict.

Those who ''pay'' $100 to call Lauren obviously do it because they want to support her. Do you know what patronage means? Anyone who is concerned about far-right people being able to broadcast the truth for a living are the most useful idiots of the neoliberal gay world order.

Attached: Lauren PERFECT.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

>FinKnight

>Nazbol ain't far from NatSoc.

you know that is not true. See how you are trying to stretch all over just because your pipi gets all tingly over her?