Ideas: SJW show about Picard

The good news:
Rumor has it that a new Star Trek series is being developed centering on an older Jean-Luc Picard.

The bad news:
It's being developed by the same team that poisoned STAR TREK: DISCOVERY with progressive SJW crap.

In this thread we imagine terrible SJW episodes that ruin the legacy of the screen legend that is Jean-Luc Picard. Think THE LAST JEDI, only in the TNG timeline.

Episode 1: A Broad Spectrum
The Enterprise is hit by radiation from a spectral anomaly that causes Picard to question his sexuality. He promptly undertakes a sex change and gets his dick chopped off. In the future there is no need for dilation therapy, we learn, because Trans people have been tolerated for centuries and it's an everyday thing now.

The episode builds to a grand climax when the only way to save the Enterprise is to scissor in his ready room with the queen of an all-female species. It turns out that they are a hostile matriarchal species and they would have destroyed the Enterprise if their captain did not have a vagina.

Moral of the story: In the future it's OK to get a sex change at 70 years, we need more women in leadership positions, and matriarchal societies are totally awesome.

Add more episodes.

Attached: 9BLwAyoZKfHdLdsevGNRr-480-80.jpg (480x270, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trekmovie.com/2018/06/26/rumor-patrick-stewart-close-to-signing-deal-to-return-to-star-trek/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the future seems dim

Attached: Melakon did nothing wrong.jpg (800x602, 86K)

I don't see this going anywhere, Patrick Stewart is 77 and cares more about stage acting these days

Attached: picard multi-troll drifting.jpg (600x490, 50K)

>poisoned STAR TREK: DISCOVERY with progressive SJW crap.
What are you on about? Star Trek has always been that way? Did you forget about the first bi-racial kiss on TV in TOS?

when's patrick stewart going to get turned in for raping wil weaton

TNG is already gay so this wouldn't make it any worse.

top kekery
>me on left

Attached: Smith_Victims.jpg (230x150, 10K)

MAGIC SPORE DRIVE

a riker spin off would be more appealing to the sjws, running around the galaxy sticking his cock in basically anything and everything without giving a fuck. guy was a total fucking degenerate and should have been spaced imo

Dear SJW start trek hijackers...

Attached: go fu self.jpg (380x237, 23K)

>Star Trek
>Discovery
Pick one

I liked Discovery.

Link, or shove it up your eps conduit.

The Orville is the real Star Trek.

Change my mind.

I love TNG but I also recognize that it's commie as fuck.

If Patrick Stewart is in it and it is post TNG era I am willing to check it out. Its gotta be better than STD, even with sjw crap. Hopefully things/races will look normal at least. Maybe more of the old TNG crew can be on there too...

Attached: 1528949455445.png (381x353, 32K)

>computer, load holodeck program Riker Alpha Two Epsilon: Twentieth century restaurant Golden Corral.
>Computer deactivate holodeck safety protocols
>Computer send a 3 hour delayed message to the EMS that admiral riker has had another myocardial infraction and needs immediate medical assistance

Attached: William_Riker_(2395).jpg (325x396, 12K)

Attached: 271.jpg (510x390, 30K)

Finally! With SJWs doing a Picard centered Star Trek, we get to see Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart fuck!

They are using the word "reboot" though. Dont know what to make of it since Patrick Stewart is the actor in it still...

If it is a time travel episode to Discovery I will kill someone.

Attached: 1516728356779.jpg (600x450, 19K)

trekmovie.com/2018/06/26/rumor-patrick-stewart-close-to-signing-deal-to-return-to-star-trek/

It's true.

Will there be elderly trans-woman scissoring then?

Friendly reminder that Gul Dukat did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1401537360544.jpg (400x397, 24K)

He didnt get a pair of matching numeral digits.