#occupyICEPDX - austistic mapping edition

Attached: other alley.jpg (982x899, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouUFeDA48OY
throwflame.com/products/xl18-flamethrower/
acgov.org/sheriff_app/docket/docketSearch.do
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: yummybread.jpg (2048x1365, 646K)

Attached: image.jpg (900x679, 243K)

I say encourage them to stay and protest, resist being removed even.
Hopefully feds don't cuck out though.

I don't see anything wrong with organizing a peaceful protest to attempt to trigger those cunts

Last two digits are the number of people killed during the ensuing riots, praise Kek.

Attached: Dolan_axe_hd.png (1244x1155, 296K)

i think this is the front entrance they are camped at

Attached: front entrance.jpg (1365x996, 389K)

Thank you lads, remember any and all tips can be submitted at fbi.gov/tips

Attached: DO4EkbeU8AAG3Uw.jpg (420x420, 31K)

checked, do it faggots

Attached: 1523400705382.png (444x444, 189K)

from google street view, looking along the front entrance. We can see the warehouse with the tall buildings in the background

Attached: area.jpg (1832x997, 392K)

>People are openly doing drugs there
>There are violent thugs harassing people, known for no morals that can attack the children

>These protests usually go violent(see charlottesville) and people get killed
>Tear gas and unhygenic "bombs" made out of feces and urine is frequently used.
>These thugs are most oftenly public intoxicated of hard drugs that can cloud their judgment and make them do irrational things, such as not only endangering but even attacking a toddler. Drugs like that and especially extensive abuse, causes psychosis
>Police will eventually show up and they might have to use force, which includes tear or cs gas, water cannons and rubber bullets
>A fear of general violence using weapons and improvised weapons such as bats, axes etc
>These children are in danger and their parents put them there
>This is an SOS

So can I just start building anywhere in the US as long as i say i'm protesting? Could they do the same at abortion clinic? How dare they use pallets, think of the trees people.

>human shields

Attached: 1530042222373.jpg (1242x1638, 1.47M)

there is quite a lot of room on the left-side of the building where the trolly tracks are. If it's anywhere, this will be where the main part of the camp is.

Attached: trolly tracks.jpg (1795x1057, 405K)

this pic of the compound confirms, the hidden part of the camp is where the lightpost is

Attached: compound.jpg (1884x898, 282K)

Attached: 1530038166834.png (1164x1248, 1.92M)

whats those eyeballs? not what i posted.

Attached: compound 2.jpg (1860x877, 276K)

Attached: cps2.jpg (1268x757, 199K)

> What is a "child"
Burgers, everyone.

Do it.

There is a simple way to end this.

Get a group of conservatives. Pick a random Federal agency to protest in the exact same way. Watch as both protests get shut down immediately.

>unhygenic "bombs" made out of feces and urine is frequently used.
add that can spread dangerous diseases, and many of these people have such diseases because of the lack of proper hygiene

Use this when you call CPS

Attached: 1515233282100.png (340x314, 249K)

Attached: cps.jpg (730x345, 53K)

>>unhygenic "bombs" made out of feces. blood and urine is frequently used. Many of these people live a risk full life style, engaging in homosexuality, group sex and other things, and lack proper hygiene, so it is a big risk for them carrying deadly diseases.

START CALLING FAGGOTS

Dude is gay. He literally stole that baby.

investigated the weird tents, they are part of a property accross the street and might not be related to the protest. They don't show up in google street view though.

Attached: tent investigation.jpg (1190x2008, 798K)

>happy camper
Not so much anymore.

Tie ropes on the barricade and pull it out with some Bearcats. Done

Attached: fabio-640x480.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Ran into the NYC branch of this fucking filth on the way home from work yesterday, flyer related.

Attached: 20180626_163035.jpg (2048x1536, 939K)

^Doesn't pay taxes for police or ICE, welfare recipient nigger spotted.

More delicious: CPS Officers are always saucy black women so these Liberals will hve Zero ability to react as the government tears the child from their arms.

>People are openly doing drugs there
>There are violent thugs harassing people, known for no morals that can attack the children
>These protests usually go violent(see charlottesville) and people get killed
>Tear gas and unhygenic "bombs" made out of feces. blood and urine is frequently used. Many of these people live a risk full life style, engaging in homosexuality, group sex, sharing drug needles and other things, and lack proper hygiene, so it is a big risk for them carrying deadly diseases.
>These thugs are most oftenly public intoxicated of hard drugs that can cloud their judgment and make them do irrational things, such as not only endangering but even attacking a toddler. Drugs like that and especially extensive abuse, causes psychosis
>Police will eventually show up and they might have to use force, which includes tear or cs gas, water cannons and rubber bullets
>A fear of general violence using weapons and improvised weapons such as bats, axes etc
>These children are in danger and their parents put them there
>This is an SOS

What??

another pic of the camp just came out, they have a couch now. They are not showing the "main" part of the camp beside the track. That's what i wanna see so bad.

Attached: camp pic.jpg (1332x1002, 343K)

>tfw they set up their own detention centers

we have a 4 minute video of DHS handing out flyers. Might be able to get a good still off this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ouUFeDA48OY

Lol you faggot you pay taxes? It's like you're the reason all the shitskins are coming for free gibs in the first place. Hey everyone look at this nigger who pays taxes.

3 weeks old, it had a good run.

Attached: ftum.jpg (522x500, 28K)

This is what these retards were supposed to do to the bank buildings and the central banks for Occupy Wall St. but instead they just did squatter camps and spirit fingers

They're anti-imp aka antisemitic, attack them from the jewish angle.

>I don't see anything wrong with organizing a peaceful protest to attempt to trigger those cunts
Threadly reminder that when Jow Forums when to a BLM chimp out, they were attacked by the mob, shot half a dozen of them. The police did nothing to the niggers, the asian guy from Jow Forums who was there had his charges dropped and all the white guys went to jail. Fuck the police because if you do anything to help them, they will fuck you in the ass while giving the commies a free pass.

Attached: screen_shot_2015-11-25_at_11.15.43_am.png (1342x748, 937K)

it portland the city puts up with anarchists shit

from the video

THE MASTERMIND REVEALS HIMSELF

Attached: its (((them))).jpg (665x616, 89K)

3 weeks!

GAS CHAMBER

Attached: 1513368796953.png (681x681, 631K)

Looks jewish to me.

>US IMPERIALIST
>#1 TERRORIST
>Jew flag
>no one cares about palestinians anymore
for fucks sakes

Time to identify the cunt and find out who is funding this movement

I guarantee you they won't be cleaning any of that junk up.

Perkele. Every fucking time.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H28708,_Paris,_Eiffelturm,_Besuch_Adolf_Hitler.jpg (545x790, 53K)

what gave it away, genius?

Attached: was it the hat.png (878x600, 135K)

Lol his beak gave it away for me

That city should have been burned down and the white guys broken out of prison.

from the video, looks like a bunch of tents set up by the trolly tracks.

Attached: area by tracks.jpg (399x662, 75K)

SHAME ON YOU FOR GIVING OUT PAPERS!
FACIST!

you can't consider your self a christian, so now they try use religion this started a few days ago. They hate christianity but when it suits them they try to use it

Remember when that Bernie baby died because it got sick from being around that disease infested crowd?

I kind of feel bad for those kids but at the same time greatful those people are too stupid to raise children, so they wont have a running bloodline.

>taking a child to protest your government in the worst way possible
>unironically doing this while believing you are not crazy & in control of your decisions

Looks like fucking Disney Is about to push more lemmings to their death. Fucking stupid retards, all of them, from top to bottom.

>white guys broken out of prison
Not all of them.

Attached: gnat.jpg (331x370, 36K)

Attached: 1507937816120.gif (320x240, 1M)

It was a pleasure to burn.
>fuckers are lucky I don't want to drive 4 hours to burn these fuckers alive with a flamethrower from X18 ( throwflame.com/products/xl18-flamethrower/ )
Obviously some of us going up there and causing violence would just give fuel to their cause nationwide. What is a way we can disrupt them to cause them to be EMBARRASSED nationwide? The CPS calling may help, but there's got to be something else we can use.

And yes, you can bet your ass Antifa is monitoring this thread along with DHS.

Attached: flamethrower2.jpg (400x348, 58K)

Pic from inside

Attached: 183308BC-9CB7-45DE-93A3-F7277B484BE1.jpg (750x528, 497K)

they are threatening the police too, this gives you big jail time here, even insulting them. insulting a public servant == jail time big time. threatening them, you are fucked.

I often get aggro when I drink so they have tried this one me a couple of times, but even while drunk I was able to slip through

>an ugly mutt and a faggy coalburning xir
wonder who they stole that kid from

that's the one in tacoma, not portland.

I agree. Maybe the best outcome would be if these childrens die from disease or fire in this shelter here and now. Its likely a better fate than what awaits them.

it's an awesome video, i've backed it up already

Is he a pedophile? If so we will hang him in his cell.

Correction, found it

Attached: 4363EADB-7FFE-4029-9BA1-76FBA4A8963D.jpg (750x543, 522K)

He's out on bail - I hope a family member of one of his victims kills him in revenge and then does his parents for raising the communist piece of shit.

how many of these are going on right now?

This shit is still going on? Just run them out of the area, useless fucking cops, again and again

Attached: 1529856473221.jpg (1504x1000, 254K)

youtube-dl ftw

okay then I am making this into an op folder too. what are we going to call it though... OpTacoIce?

yeah I'll call it optacoice here locally atleast

Stink bombs.

One of you glow in the dark CIA niggers make yourselves useful and run this image through your facial recognition database for us. Or maybe the bros at the NSA can hook us up? Feds are too busy trafficking kids and taking bribes from the media.

MOTHERFUCKER it got postponed AGAIN. :(

>acgov.org/sheriff_app/docket/docketSearch.do
>Docket: 17-CR-016561
>Court: Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse

Attached: clanton.png (1381x382, 94K)

I wouldn't imagine this fag would be too hard to ID

The patriot act needs to be repealed and all the new alphabet soup agencies created by it(DHS, ICE) need to be disbanded. They are redundant at best and power creep by the federal government absolutely.

Any Portland anons in the area? Just make some smoke bombs and lob them into the camp, pussies while think it’s gas then run

dimitri cobb

You gotta use the Not-A-Flamethrower so you can run Elon Musks name through the mud at the same time. I hate that nigger.

That piece of shit fort could be blown over by a stiff breeze.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

i already posted that one. We want pics from the tracks area.

From what I can tell, this is the camp layout. Red squares are barriers. Blue triangles are the tent city where we don't have any footage of yet. Gate is noteable, because it's a drive-through gate but has been blocked by tents and that couch.

Attached: front entrance.jpg (667x582, 157K)

There's Auschwitz joke in there somewhere.

we know but it's not related to this thread, we just have to wait.. again.. he keeps postponing this shit as if he tries to deny what's coming. That's on him not on us lol. If I were him I would wanted to get over with it and out of my lyfu as soon as possible, but he is in denial lol

This. I was unironically going to set stinkbombs at my gay pride festival in all the portapots and trashcans, but I didn't hear about the event until last minute and there was not enough time to let the stink marinate. That shit takes days.

I can't argue with that

His kid should be taken away from him. That's no place for a newborn.

Attached: 9FC3826F-996A-448B-9F33-832CD744EE75.jpg (750x564, 388K)

That is a toy and only makes a flame poof with propane - it's really not a flamethrower (as it's name states). The X18 actually works AS a flamethrower, and you can use it to project napalm.

Attached: nuke.png (600x399, 258K)

I live in Portland what do you want to see specifically

Elon Musk once tried to blueflame my hamster, that's where he got the idea from. He was however able to flee the country even before I got to speak with the police. My hamster got quite scared, he went into his house in his cage and didn't leave for over a week. He had to take that time off and use vacation days from his job in the wheel.

Attached: 26f924061a4021006a5460465d1d5e1636b53b43eb270e3d1c20f1a32048f424.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

The group's FB posted a video of the camp on the 19th. The page is public. Might help somewhat.

>Imagrations
Who knew they had niggers working at Google maps?

This whole thing is cringe as fuck. From the cops standing down to the """anarchists""" hanging out like lazy niggers accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1466537201869.gif (240x180, 2M)

What are the effects of tear gas and second hand heroin smoke on babbies? Libtardism?

Attached: 826085511.png (1167x827, 773K)