Here is my solution that will stop a vast majority of mass shootings and gun crimes without banning a single firearm

Here is my solution that will stop a vast majority of mass shootings and gun crimes without banning a single firearm.

Introduce a federal registration and licence system. The licence system will be Unrestricted, Restricted

Unrestricted - Pump Actions, Lever Actions, Bolt Actions, Break action firearms and Semi-Automatic Rifles without a detachable magazine with a maximum capacity of 10 rounds. Suppressors will be freely available if you have this licence.

Obtaining an unrestricted licence will require you sit a firearm safety course, and have one character reference. you will not be required to renew the licence for 20 years and these firearms are not required to be registered. Renewing this licence will just require paying a small fee.

Concealed - All handguns, Sit a safety course, demonstrate 2 character references and have a medical professional sign off on the application. This also acts as a concealed carry permit that all states must honour. The licence will last 5 years and must be registered.

Attached: 451px-H&K_MP71A1.jpg (451x296, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdheKyvCubI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wanna stop mass shootings? Bomb Israel.

Restricted - Semi-Automatics with a detachable magazine, full autos including belt fed machine guns, submachine guns and grenade launchers and RPGs are permitted but only for use on approved ranges. This also includes SBR/SBS and suppressors naturally. Obtaining a restricted licence requires you sit a more comprehensive safety course, demonstrate 2 character references that have known you for 5 years and are of good character, and require a medical professional sign off on the application stating you're of sound mind. If you have ever been prescribed medication for mental illness you must have a psychologist sign off on your application. All restricted firearms must be registered and you're required to demonstrate they can be stored safely in a compliant safe. A restricted licence will last 5 years but requires you have a medical professional sign off on the application for renewal. Also all states must honour these licences, if someone is caught possessing a firearm without a licence they will be subject to harsh penalties.

>Introduce a federal registration and licence system
Oh, you mean so the tyrants that the whole point of having firearms to fight against know exactly who and where all their opposition is so they can pre-emptively remove it? Yeah... no buddy. I thought Aussies were smart?

Or you could just have unregistered guns, not tell the goverment about them, not pay them money, store them however you please and enjoy freedom.

>tfw pre 1996 gun owner who doesn't have to put up your whatever crap you dream up.

Sorry that's racist you cant make people take a test to receive rights.

Didn't you read? I'm basically allowing firearms that a majority of Americans can't own now and concealed carry in every state.

Fuck you and your gay ass country if you wanna fuck with our constitution. Die slow, meddling faggot.

No licensing for rights we already have. You understand what you are suggesting is human slavery right?

It's a right, not a privilege faggot. Bill of rights, not a bill of privilege.

Hi, Jerseyfag here. we have plenty of gun crimes, and all kinds of bullshit hoops, registration, de facto mandatory training, fees, and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and ON AND ON AND FUCKING ON.

AND we have "assault" weapon bans, mag size bans.

It's a felony for a man to hand his own revolver to his own wife in his own house.

Slingshot? Felony.

Softair/BB toy? Felony.

FUCK OFF. NO MORE FUCKING RULES. JUST FUCK THE FUCK OFF.

FUCK. OFF.
U
C
K
O
F
F

>maximum capacity of 10 rounds.
yeah i totally feel safe with a neutered firearm.

Attached: 1518807088874.jpg (500x469, 36K)

Did you even read what I posted? If these rules were implemented you could own Submachine guns and machine guns without mag limits and conceal carry any handgun you want in every state including New Jersey all by obtaining a pretty simple licence.

Also I guarantee the vast majority of guns used in crime in these commie states are brought in out of state and stolen from idiots that don't store firearms properly.

Free men don't ask for permission for what is rightfully theirs. Take your loicenses and shove them up your ass.

Attached: 1529805072665.jpg (900x900, 159K)

>ctrl+f
>no shall
Well, you know what that means boyos.

S H A L L

Attached: Blank+_85fc975deb4523b9c44f82c53fe6b2f2.jpg (770x472, 67K)

NOT

How about we just hang the fuckers who commit the crimes and let the crows fest on them? Why go through all this bullshit when rope is cheaper?

>Not custom building a 200 round mag.
What is wrong with you?

what do you do when your certified medical professionals have a hatred for firearms and out right deny people just because they dislike guns. You're banking on the idea that the gov't and support personal will run efficiently and unbiased. America is America, foreign systems wont work for us.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

BE

or just don't let the media turn the person into a celebrity

cuz in 20 years time nobody ever went from nice guy to criminal.
I'm a 2ndA absolutists absolutely. The whole notion that any background checks, classes, character references, or prohibition on physical goods can stop a bad actor from acting badly is fucking retarded.
you want to stop a shooter? shoot him.

Probably this desu

Attached: 1515226549238.jpg (255x250, 18K)

fpbp. There can be no peace while Jews are present.

I would be ok with this

Would this system stop all shootings? Probably not but it would prevent a majority of them. It would also provide an incentive to be law abiding by allowing cool shit you can’t currently obtain and eliminate gun free zones by allowing anyone who obtains this licence the ability to carry a firearm unhindered by stupid state laws.

If theirs no people, you can't have any mass shootings?

Attached: jewish smug face.jpg (485x560, 67K)

I would be okay with you in an oven.

GUNS ARE GOOD

Attached: gunsaregood.jpg (480x360, 9K)

good luck getting me in an over when I open up with my m16 faggot

>restricted
SHALL

INFRINGED

mp5's for user

Criminals don't go through licensing systems.
They are criminals, by definition, so they aren't inclined to obey inconvenient laws.
They will sooner buy the tools and raw materials to build their own, than they would subject themselves to failing yet another background check.

Furthermore: Licensing systems are infringements.
We need to do away with the NFA and all derivatives.

Fucking Krauts still won't sell us mp7's though.

Hey, haven't read the thread, is anybody infringing up in here? Knock it off.

Attached: 1512418907286.jpg (540x405, 20K)

How about this, being in possession of a firearm without the appropriate licence carries a minimum prison term of 5 years and theft of a firearm 10 years. I guarantee this would make criminals think twice.

The entire point of this system is keeping firearms out of the hands of criminals/unstable people while allowing law abiding basically any firearm they want and the ability to carry them in any state they choose.

How will this stop somebody from stealing a gun and committing a mass shooting?

We don't have a gun problem, we have a national mental health emergency, and have had for some time.

The fact these guns must stored safely would reduce this risk, also i doubt the average sperg would do this.

As i said it wouldn’t stop all shootings but it would prevent a vast majority.

And yes the entire point of doctors signing off on licence applications would be a good way of weeding out unstable people.

we already have requirements to store guns safely. guns still get stolen. guns can be manufacture or built from parts easily. yo u can buy a fucking gun on the black market. hell, you could even kill a bunch of sad sacks with a car or van ffs!

shit happens man. it's not the guns, it's the people.

I don't want yet another questionable beaurocracy in charge of deeming me "mentally well". Too much potential for abuse, and we all know how efficient and well meaning the government is..

Seriously, I don't have any answers, but I do know that more legislation is not going to solve the underlying issues that cause people to kill each other.

mass shootings aren't a real problem. gun crimes are already largely committed with illegal weapons, most of those are brown on brown so that's not a real problem either.

sage

Same tactic the Brits used to disarm the UK

Straya also had gun licensing. And they knew who had what with the so-called "buy back" after Port Arthur. Made things easier for the government gun grabbers.

So, how about NO.

You're an idiot
>restricted:semi-auto's with detachable magazine
So basically all semi-auto's.
Well what do you need for a restricted license?
>Doctor says you aren't mentally ill
Congratulations you've just banned all restricted guns, being a Trump supporter is considered mentally ill to those faggots.

Want to stop the vast majority of mass shootings? Ban niggers.

The fact guns must be stored "safely" only reduces the risk for intruders when they rape your wife and daughter.
youtube.com/watch?v=XdheKyvCubI
tl;dw peaceful refugees who were on bail from a violent crime entered house, left father in a coma, killed unborn baby, threatened to rape young daughter in the ass, cracked son's head open (who killed himself later), stole 12 gauge shotgun and car then drove off.
Where was the gun? In a safe, safely away from the hands of the family when they needed it.

>without banning a single firearm*
>*immediately

Fixed that for you. As they did here they will proceed to add stupid, ill conceived and arbitrary rules as they see fit because that is what fear mongering power hungry twits always do.

Dude, anything, anything, anything you do to weasel into infringing is still just that. I do understand, It really is an American thing, you wouldn't understand. That is why America is America, because we said fuck off to a helicopter theiving monarchy. F U George. So, the moral here is, don't be a weasel.

Attached: weasel.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Just ship all the niggers back to Africa, very simple. There's no gun crime problem. There's a nigger problem.

>Unrestricted - Pump Actions, Lever Actions, Bolt Actions, Break action firearms and Semi-Automatic Rifles without a detachable magazine with a maximum capacity of 10 rounds. Suppressors will be freely available if you have this licence.

>school shooters can't use these guns to kill just as many people. Especially when they walking around unopposed shooting people in the chest and head form 5 feet away.

You're an idiot OP.

reminder, gun laws don't exist and anyone who says otherwise should be shot

De-criminalize shooting a person brandishing a weapon or acting as an aggressor. The only thing holding OCers out here is the way the courts handle self defense - if the person who was shot had a criminal record, their case is dismissed and neither they or their family may file suit for damages.

Off the top of my head, my changes would be this:
> 1. Constitutional carry, open or concealed
> 2. Forbid those who are identified as the aggressor or among aggressors in an SD scenario from filing suit for damages.
> 3. Extend the scope of 2 to include the relatives, relations, friends, and employers of any aggressor (they can't sue anyone either).
> 4. Repeal any form of "object law" - any law for which violation is predicated by the shape or function of an inanimate object

change
>their case is dismissed
to
>their case should be dismissed

>loicense
frig off.

desu you should be able to do the job with a 6 shot revolver.

>>Introduce a federal registration and licence system.

And in 10 years when you outlaw guns, there's now a registry of every gun and who owns it, so they can go door-to-door and confiscate them, like Australia tried to do when it outlawed an estimated 2-3 million guns (and only got back ~800,000)

sage

Any Federal regulation is in fact anti constitutional, so it is illegal

So, in case you recoiled in disgust at the idea of OC everywhere, we think of it like this: Nobody wants to see you naked, and likewise nobody wants to see you waving around a gun. These objects are no different than pepper spray or stun guns, except that they are 100% effective at neutralizing aggressors. Just wear them like nice clothes; don't take them off unless you need to.

>do all that
>next election comes round
>"THEY LEGALIZED MACHINE GUNS!!!!"
>leftists take power
>"Oh, look at this handy road-map to every legally-held gun in the country."
Registration ALWAYS precedes confiscation. Registration is ONLY a tool of confiscation. It serves NO OTHER FUNCTIONAL ROLE.

If you determine that someone is worthy of owning a gun, then from a purely organisational standpoint, the ONLY thing you need to do is issue a license. Having a system of registration makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, it doesn't help you sort out who should have guns.

There is no function of gun control which registration serves other than confiscation.

The one rule should be that anything the military has should be publicly available to everyday citizens. That will keep the military from growing out of control and ensure that citizens can fight them.

>mass shootings
A literal non issue.
>gun crime
Doesn't even involve legal fire arms.

>Here is my solution that will stop a vast majority of mass shootings and gun crimes without banning a single firearm.

Your solution is bad and you should feel bad.

To stop gun crimes, you must eliminate the deep state. Oh wait, a lone crazy pulled off the vegas shooting, the orlando shooting, 9/11 and so on. Yes. Yes. How could I forget?

The only issue I see with this proposal is that it uses rationalist logic and not empiricist one. While background checks might sound like a good idea in theory, there is no evidence that it would actually reduce gun crime in practice. Rather what must be looked at is what kinds of guns are used to commit crimes and by whom. For example I recall that 99 % of all gun crimes are committed by pistols. Therefore just banning pistols completely while keeping everything else legal would dramatically reduce the number of deaths. It's unfortunate though that most people in this thread cannot do an intelligent critique of your ideas.

Or we can just raise our children right so that they don't feel the need to shoot up schools

Attached: happy-family-slide.jpg (451x300, 52K)

If you repeal FOPA you make machine guns legal again

> if its shaped like X, its bad
If the weapon is not a pistol, its a knife, etc...
Abolish object laws, as their enforcement requires the elimination of privacy. Law enforcement will also abuse this to un-person anyone they please by planting evidence. This already happens with illicit drugs.

Legislatively debilitate aggressors as a way to discourage criminal behavior - aggressors must not be able to file lawsuits for damages, and the same for their extended social circle.

If you want empirical evidence of gun control NOT doing a damn thing, take a look at what they cover up in the UK. They have separate armed response units, whereas their police are as helpless as ordinary citizens against someone with an easily-obtained or manufactured firearm (or, heaven forbid, a sharp stick).

Lastly: MURDER IS ALREADY A CRIME. ARMED ROBBERY IS ALREADY A CRIME. If those two laws were not enough to dissuade would-be criminals from committing an offense, additional laws and regulation will have NO EFFECT on the total crime rate.

Hey dumb ass why do you think the US hasn't already created a database of gun owners? It's against the law faggot. Go get fucked by an abbo

Stop the shootings?

Oh dear boy, no one told you?

America is fucked no matter what....the only way out is through, which means a lot more people will die until the American way of life achieves a balance with the population.

America is one big pressure cooker with too many guns, and hyper-reality. Nothing is going to stop this crazy train.

Best one can do is preach peace, love, and understanding,....and hope for the best.

ban niggers, gun crime goes down to nearly nothing over night.

> Thank you for your post. 0.02 CAD has been deposited to your account from Michael Bloomberg's Everytown© for Gun Control.

NO RESTRICTIONS PERIOD!
Any restriction is infringement

no amount of mass shootings justify even the smallest restrictions on armament.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

also sage