NO HATE NO FEAR UNDOCUMENTED PEOPLE WELCOME HERE

FUCK YOU Jow Forums RACISTS FASCIST TRANSPHOBE HOMOPHOBE SEXIST WHITE LOOOOOOSEEERSSSSSS!!!!

HEY HEY! HO HO! THE TRUMP REGIME HAS GOT TO GO!!

Go back to your basements losers - progressivetumblr

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 13K)

PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE COMING OUT TO SUPPORT OUR UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS OF THE WORLD! BORDERS ARE RACISM!

Would you welcome the undocumented workers in if they came like this?

Attached: download (1).jpg (285x177, 16K)

Pretending to be a terrible shill? Why?

I'm a liberal retard and think that the country has enough resources to take care of the whole world.
I'm stupid as fuck lol. I come on the internet and pretend I have the moral high ground while ignoring the fact that illegal immigration has its bad side like, drug smuggle, child trafficking, repeat offenders, rapists, and gangsters.
I'm such a moron.

ah fuck, some completely lunatic Brit from the depths of hell has come to try and sway us. like that'll ever happen

1/10 too obvious, saged

what you have to consider is that TRUMP WAS DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED, he is genuinely trying to help america, but you libtards are just acting batshit crazy, beleiving some mess of lies, like russian intervention, illegally coming here is completely fine, and many more, smap out of it, brit, and actually be informed

Trump lost the popular vote!

only londoners think like this and londoners aren't British.

but he won in the end, no ruskies involved

nice satire

Attached: hulk bait.png (224x225, 6K)

Ho-ho!
Hey-hey!
OP is fuckin'Gay.

Infinite resources for everybody! We'll never run out ever!!! Hahahahaha.

God no. They increase the labour supply driving down wages thus making life for the natives worse. The worst part is that they breed like rabits and Soon enough there would be more and more screwing with the economy

Classic misinformation campaign by the MSM. This isn't about immigration, it's about ILLEGAL immigration.

Huh, then why do I prefer living in 90% white society, than in a mixed society. Sure it's neat seeing a cute asian once in a while, but for the most part it's unnecessary.

GOOD POINT, I GUESS I'LL JUST GIVE ALL MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO LOSERS WHO DONT WANT TO WORK. YAY TAXES.

lel

THOSE ARE ANIMALS LOL. PART AND PARCEL OF FARMWORK. GOTTA BEAT THE NON-HUMANS.

seriously, they wern't human then and still arn't.

Theyre called undocumented workers for a reason! WORKERS

im from NORTH engalnd!

Attached: 56D26CE4-685A-47EE-A183-025C866008AD.jpg (1242x1557, 1.5M)

White immigrants make America great.

whatever, you are still a britfag
also, why the hell do you care about american politics, give more shits about the queen, goddamit, and leave america alone

kick out the faggots and trans and take in straight immigrants

EENY MEENY MINY MO

CATCH A NIGGER BY HIS TOE

IF HE HOLLERS BREAK HIS TOE

EENY MEENY MINY MO

straight LEGAL immigrants, kick out the Catholics as well, they support illegal immigration