CALLING ALL AUTISTS: FAN THE FLAMES

The left is becoming unhinged at a dizzying pace. Now is the time to get them to double down in their insanity.

Last week the #resistance was all about attacking ICE employees, trump supporters and people in the administration who are eating dinner. This behavior should be encouraged. Today the salt is even heavier. Pic related.

Tactics to use on twitfuck and leddit include: >Ridiculing any liberal that doesn't agree to double-down on violent and anti-social behavior.
> Calls to abolish the supreme court
> Anything that forces or incites purity spiraling (ie, attacks on any moderate position, attacks on cis-gender for not resisting hard enough, attacks on liberal whites for not being violent enough, etc)
> Subtle misinformation such as "travel ban isn't just about muslims bans but also POC."

Post other ideas as you think of them.

Attached: 1530043551755s.jpg (125x62, 1K)

White people aren't real.

Attached: 1423260523977.jpg (888x568, 37K)

Attached: 12312312312.png (790x387, 214K)

They don't need much encouragement user, they are doing that on their own

Attached: civility.jpg (3200x1612, 991K)

Fuck me I'm retarded (op pic) and my browser download function just broke.

At least it will probably get you bumps as anons call you a fuckwit

Black female slaves weren't raped, they just craved the white mans magic, mojo if you will. They thought that by laying with the white man they could use his technology. It's the reason redbones can be seen on infrared, like the white man, but those midnight niggas can't even get the whiteman's automatic doors to open.

>Posting thumbnails
Summerfags lurk for 2 years.

It just hurts real bad...

ABOLISH JEWISH NGOs

Attached: 1529274081606.jpg (2909x2068, 2.51M)

hold on sonny let me get my glasses

Attached: 1530026060627.png (377x346, 79K)

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

They are actually doing it right now. But yes that is a good idea.

I agree. All I want is revenge for their attack in our capital on flag day 6-14-17.

>Pic related.
kill yourself and your family you low effort bait

Attached: DISGUSTANG.jpg (300x168, 5K)

user we just need to entice them a little bit then they will collapse

Ok, now I want to form the FJIDF and start scamming those sweet sweet merchant bucks.

What we need is for BLM operatives to attack white police officers while Maxine Waters cheers them on from a limousine.

Jow Forums MAKE IT HAPPEN

Liberals are crazy

Attached: Screenshot (19).png (795x330, 359K)