When will Southerners let it go?

It's been many years already, you got btfo, just move on

Attached: 11013294_1376090599375220_3186063519954736838_n.jpg (726x518, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagomag.com/city-life/August-2017/How-Redlining-Segregated-Chicago-and-America/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Duluth_lynchings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omaha_race_riot_of_1919
ephemeralnewyork.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/a-lynching-on-a-greenwich-village-street-in-1863/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Perfect opportunity to put up a pride flag and watch the witch hunt for whomever rented the bill board.

This image has been shopped, I can tell from some of the pixels and from having seen quite a few shops in my day.

When they have sufficient wealth to engage in white flight like norther white liberals do

Attached: northern_segregation.png (1419x1419, 1.78M)

why is it a problem? simply ignore it.

This user gets it

good job there blue bellied scum setting all the niggers loose to fuck shit up
*clap clap

Attached: detroit.png (500x408, 107K)

(((Wow! I had no idea there were so many white people in New York!)))

fixed

Attached: 1530044952869.png (1080x769, 734K)

>dude fuck history lmao

because it's racist and wrong

fuck niggers. i hang cottonfeet from trees with the kkk

Attached: 1529810482299.png (1080x810, 792K)

its a part of this country's history. deal with it faggot.

>I'm with stupid
Maybe I'm just autistic but I never understood this meme.
I mean I get it.
"I am with the stupid person".
The poor grammar though gives the impression that the bearer of this slogan is ALSO stupid as well. Is that the intent, to jokingly imply that you yourself are stupid? If that's the case then what message is this billboard expressing?
Whose head is this joke flying over?
Mine or the commissioner of the sign?

FOUND A NIGGER

Attached: gollywog18.png (714x496, 182K)

We will not stop until every single nigger and nigger-loving Northerner has been slaughtered down to the last man, woman, and faggot pronoun and the degenerate government you vermin have perverted and corrupted has been completely and utterly destroyed.

Attached: Death to the Union.gif (360x270, 3M)

No more racist than the American flag. Slavery isn't a racial issue and both sides of the war had slaves and hated black people. Only the north had segregation while the south had black people living in their homes so really the race relations were worse in the north.

Kill all Israeli and Jewish spawn.
Dash them against the stones!

>The left: STOP WAVING THAT FLAG! ONLY WINNERS CAN CONTINUE IN HISTORY! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME NOW GET OVER IT!

>Also the left: *continuosly complains about trump and the “wrong side of history” even tho they lost 2 years ago now*

Attached: 0D33F4DE-375A-432E-AA20-D47FABD64488.jpg (680x896, 107K)

The United States government is a complete and utter ENEMY, run by Satanic JEWS, that has to be DESTROYED.

If you stand for the Union, you die for the Union.

Attached: burn baby burn.jpg (662x800, 116K)

But only the South made slavery perpetual in it's Constitution

So don't elect politicians with retarded economic platforms who oppose unions.

Kill all Jews!

based oldfag

The Confederacy had a Jew design their flag and a Jewish secretary

And the North used an executive order to keep their slaves while only freeing southern slaves. Meaning Northern states got to keep their slaves longer than the South did. What's your point?

Attached: 9BC6F3FE-FD6A-45DD-95AA-49538D7B7DBA.jpg (732x960, 82K)

Beautiful.

Stab all Jews in their beds!

southerners aren't the ones who are making a big deal about it

Ah yes because slavery is a highly efficient system that would last until the modern era. Why if it wasn't for Lincoln (ignoring that Lincoln on emancipated the slaves to weaken the south and he wouldn't have had they not rebelled) we would have uneducated niggers working on farms throughout the still almost entirely agrarian south.

The South wanted perpetual slavery, wanted to keep importing Africans and was full of Jews on its high echelons

Correct, they need to move on and not bitch and whine and wave indigenous flags

How does that word (nigger) make you feel? Honest question. Also, what does it mean to you?

Because the North was actively weakening the South.
>Any southern lands overrun would have their slaves freed meaning even if they retook the land they would find it difficult to quickly return to their previous economic output
>European countries now had no moral ground to support the south as the south winning meant the continued existence of slavery (which was heavily opposed by both France and Britain) while their defeat meant if nothing else almost all of the slaves would be freed

Oh quit the larping faggot. I dont think it's ever been more obvious how much of a nerd irl you are.

>lived in Deep South for whole life
>when I travel I have been told the most outrageously offensive things
>”oh you sound smart for a southerner” I swear to god I’ve heard at least twice
>so we are culturally acceptable to be made fun of by tolerant liberals
>in national politics we are blamed for the sins of the whole nation as if racism stops at the border of the south
>told that the southern strategy of the Republicans was to pander to our “racism”
>I am told repeatedly in media that my part of the country is poor and stupid and should be ashamed of itself
>after traveling the country I see it’s less fucked up than California or New York
>and if you’re gonna treat our region like shit don’t get mad when we flaunt a middle finger or hold on to hated icons as a point of pride
>also the “get over it” thing about the civil war is projection. I had assholes in Pennsylvania, Minnesota, NY, and Cali pull the “durr you guys losta tha werrr lol” when it had nothing to do with what we were talking about.

So yeah. Honestly fuck the rest of the country.

Attached: E26B4ADE-AAE3-4DD2-9463-9078EAECBE00.jpg (1024x625, 167K)

Excellent.

Northerners will forever be SEETHING because the South is the only part of the US with a unique, discernible culture that is globally recognised. When people think of America, they usually think of the South

Attached: 1502802813677.png (796x464, 447K)

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND KILL ALL NORTHERNERS

Attached: Gas the Unionists.png (1083x1079, 423K)

Incorrect because the Confederacy outlawed the foreign slave trade before the north. So how could they keep importing slaves when they made it Illegal? The North ended up keeping their slaves longer than the South. The Southern slaves were freed by the emancipation proclamation. The northern slaves didn't get freed until the 14th amendment.

all 1% that owned slaves...whew, all of them, so many, massive numbers...

No. Most people think of mainstream American culture as America's culture and Southern culture as a unique subset

Attached: 1529421458422.jpg (775x500, 161K)

Need to superimpose this on a route map for when I drive through that shithole again

fuck i live in richmond, va...where is this?

This. Those loser inbred redneck sisters fuckers can't let go.

Attached: shermans-march.jpg (647x701, 73K)

They were so mad they hated Lincoln because he wanted to send blacks back to africa

Ok but you can't criticize the south for using their Constitution to keep their slaves when the north just used an executive order to keep their slaves. Then ended up keeping their slaves even longer than the South.

So?

Just bring up the fact that their ancestors died to keep a "regressive, backwards racist" place a part of the country. Usually they have no real counterargument.

WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL EVERY LAST STINKING YANKEE HAS BEEN EXTERMINATED

Attached: Robert e lee pwns nuking the north.jpg (960x540, 115K)

>so we are culturally acceptable to be made fun of by tolerant liberals
Yes. Who the fuck cares? You don't hear Jews going up in arms every time a comedian makes a joke about a shrill Jewish mother in-law

>in national politics we are blamed for the sins of the whole nation as if racism stops at the border of the south
Might have to do with all those statues of confederate generals and politicians you built during the 1950s-1970s and Jim Crow laws. You might as well wonder why people associate Germany with antisemitism when Arabs are rabidly anti-semitic.

>I am told repeatedly in media that my part of the country is poor and stupid and should be ashamed of itself
This is objectively true, with a few exceptions the Southern states (eg. Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina) tend to be much less educated and much poorer than northern states.

>after traveling the country I see it’s less fucked up than California or New York
When I was driving through parts of the deep South to reach places that aren't third world hellholes I saw people with fucking rickets. How the fuck do you get rickets as a white person in a developed country with significant amounts of sunlight? Point being anecdotal evidence is worthless so just like you will presumably disregard my anecdotal story it is reasonable for people to ignore yours.

>and if you’re gonna treat our region like shit don’t get mad when we flaunt a middle finger or hold on to hated icons as a point of pride
I think it is less mad and more ashamed that we share the same country as people who are proud of their legacy of defeat and failure. If the South won the civil war and was only reconquered 60 years ago I could understand it, as it stands you sound retarded for taking pride in something no reasonable person would be proud of.

Jesus christ you dumb fucks are so butthurt because someone removed statues to a bunch of losers. All of those statues were put up 1910-20's by bunch of asshurt confederate cucks

Brilliant. Your the G who took down Shia ?

nice. Most companies would not permit "ass"

You inbreds were cucked from the start, you didn't stand a chance lmaooo!

Attached: snake.jpg (788x597, 149K)

They actually think of ny and la

>meme flag
>asks about meme flags
typical bait threads

The south had better race relations than the north. The north had segregation and lynched black people in the NY draft riots. The south had black people living in their houses and weren't lynching black people in Richmond like they were in NY.

The only thing the north hated worse than slavery was black people.

>Meme flag hiding behind a meme flag
When will "catalan" let it go and admit they got btfo and move on?

>when the north just used an executive order to keep their slaves
They didn't, they used an executive order to remove Southern slaves. If the South hadn't been at war with the north it never would have been done. It isn't even hypocrisy since Lincoln never campaigned on outlawing slavery, the emancipation proclamation was purely a form of economic warfare. It is no different than destroying railroads or burning crops, it was simply Lincoln formally supporting the liberation of slaves and thus the removal of a resource.

Nah, just someone who wants to see Liberals turn on themselves even more.

>The south had better race relations than the north
holy shit you retarded

Attached: 41545454.png (644x500, 66K)

But it specifically says in the Emancipation Proclamation that northern states get to keep their slaves.

When will Scots let it go?

never really been to the south (i was born in the west and raised in the midwest) and i'm honestly in love with southerners as a group because i see how deep the northern misinformation machine runs. the anti-south and anti-confederate propaganda game is strong.

lol, i guess i really was born in california. i see a group being mistreated, and my heart just bleeds!

>white flight like norther white liberals do

White flight where? Blacks in New York are saying they are having problems with gentrification, not white flight.

The New York "segregation" maps are a little silly...east Newark is shown as white and Hispanic...that's because there are a lot of Portuguese-speaking people there from Brazil and Portugal...new immigrants from Brazil or Portugal often wind up there for a variety of reasons...same with Chinatown in Manhattan, or Koreatown in Manhattan, or the Hispanic (Dominican) Washington Heights, and so on. It's not really segregation, it's just that new immigrants from the Dominican Republic often wind up in Washington Heights, because maybe they have an uncle there. Then they get a job there, and their extended family, and then friends are there. So then they might get their own apartment there.

You can say the same of blacks - some of the neighborhoods are where Jamaican immigrants live, or Haitian immigrants live, or Somalian immigrants live.

You might as well say the Colombians in Jackson Heights are segregated from the Puerto Ricans in east Harlem, or the Chinese in downtown Flushing are segregated from the Koreans in east Flushing. Or the Italians in Bensonhurst are segregated from the Russians in Brighton Beach. The colors picked are rather arbitrary.

Which side was lynching black people? The north. Which side had segregation? The north. And which side had black people living in their homes? The south.

It was only after the war that the government made an ally of blacks and turned them against white southerners, while introducing their northern concept of segregation.

Not that old, newfag

Which side also had lynching's, and forced black people into shitty housing? The south. The black's had no control of their lives. Stop defending slavery, when every white nation knew it was fucking dumb.

wisefag

Not until after the war. Both sides had slaves. It's just the north got to keep their slaves longer.

Except at the end of the day it was the stupid southerners who chimped out.

If you really think a black person had it better in NY than the South at that time then you have no concept of history.

Because its a stupid fucking comparison, they were fucking slaves. Stop glorifying it, north or south it doesn't matter.

>Which side also had lynching's, and forced black people into shitty housing?
chicagomag.com/city-life/August-2017/How-Redlining-Segregated-Chicago-and-America/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Duluth_lynchings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omaha_race_riot_of_1919
ephemeralnewyork.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/a-lynching-on-a-greenwich-village-street-in-1863/

Wow you're retarded, were talking about 1850's moron.

So the KKK didn't exist

Why? Its just a flag. Who gives a fuck? Assholes like you walk on the America flag all day and no one bitches. Go fuck yourself.

So the KKK didn't exist and blacks didn't migrate en mass to the north?

>this level of deflection
Holy shit, I didn't know there was a hick internet defense force

lynch yourself inbreds

Attached: 1525113009169.jpg (720x420, 48K)

Why do you keep changing flags?

I'd rather be an actual slave in the north or south than a wage slave working in a NY factory who ends up getting lynched by white people.

As a right-winger from the north, I think confederate larpers are cringey as fuck

When will niggers let go of slavery

Attached: 1362245943530.jpg (347x443, 58K)

When the good guys, the true Americans, lost - how can you possibly let that go?

Attached: feel.gif (500x275, 365K)

Bait thread.

SAGE

we're mostly niggers.

No one is harsher in their ciriticism of the south than southerners are. I could explain at length the history of political corruption and bullshit in my home state but I won’t bore you. Point is that misery loves company. I don’t entitely understand the northern obsession over the third world parts of the south when the rural Midwest is just as bad. Hell a few hours from philly is just as rural shithole as Alabama is. It’s strange sometimes to think so many men were sent to their death over land their descendants would mercilessly mock and make fun of. What’s the point of fighting to keep the Union together if the regional hate is still there? I don’t know and I’m convinced the civil war was the noise that hung the south. Railroad lines, telegraph lines, homes farms and crops. All gone. My family has a huge gap in its documented history because union fucks burned the courthouse down even after the town surrendered and WITH all the documents, records, and contracts still inside. Why? It’s just all stupid. I don’t really particularly care about being made fun of as it’s boring cheap material but on the other hand it’s just repetitive and boring and more than often comes across as socially acceptable hatred and enmity. In the end who the fuck cares.

>you didn't stand a chance lmaooo
>kills so many Northern vermin that they have to turn to Irish and the niggers to be soldiers because they're too cowardly to fight themselves

Attached: Battle of Fort Wagner.jpg (1560x1083, 693K)

When my county is around 30-40% black depending on where you are it’s not hard to believe that I would have more interactions with black people than a northerner in penn or jersey with a third the percentage of black population

They literally just threw wave after wave of draftees that always outnumbered the south 2 to 1 and still lost almost every battle. It wasn't until Stonewall Jackson was wounded by friendly fire that they started to win. Gettysburg was 2 months after he died.

You misspelled Niggers.

The South shall have to rise again.

The Sputh should not consent to bring governed by people who hate them.

Not to mention needing southern unionists as scouts because yanks would go the wrong way and get lost constantly without locals to point them in the right direction.

Not an argument

They are

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's wrong enslaving niggers other than stupid Yankees have a prejudice against it?