ARE YOU READY FOR CIVIL WAR 2.0?

They're coming for you armed with dildos and pink hair. Are you ready?

Attached: PLS6QRDVANMXQORBKP2ZQ7Z5CU.jpg (1400x968, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7iszxk/so_whats_the_truth_behind_dana_jade_and_seth_rogan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1502007741874.webm (426x240, 2.93M)

>Dildos and pink hair

Don’t forget cardboard props and bedazzled costumes.

Attached: EA88B3CE-EE39-41BC-B468-1BE93390F377.jpg (749x747, 195K)

>American resistance fighter circa 2018 (people of colorized)

Attached: 1528771019763.png (1343x672, 813K)

Part-1:

Some Antifa groups have legitimate weapons (AR’s, AK’s, Bolt Rifles) and “train” regularly.

Their firearms “training” is sub par, barely a hold of the fundamentals, and very little if any real team tactics or battle drills are taught. Bounding is about as far as they get during their “training” days. Is it enough to be a pain in the ass? Yes. Anyone shooting at you with any volume of fire and somewhat decent accuracy can be quite effective, never underestimate your enemy.

Their battle tactics are where they fall apart though. They believe whole heartedly in spontaneous guerilla style attacks and “leaderless” bullshit. Their communication sucks and they rarely know medical procedures to stop/control bleeding from GSW’s.

Mental fortitude is another 50/50 for them. Antifa act like wanna be badasses but at the end of the day are weak minded and mostly alcoholics and druggies. They’ll make poor decisions during conflict based on their clouded judgement.

Never act like someone shooting at you is going to automatically lose just because theyre a bunch of pussies behind black and red masks. Numbers, volume of fire, and accuracy of fire is a real bitch.

Keep going

It will be the shortest war in American history and will inconvenience me for about 15 hours.

>war

The right has all the guns, most of the territory, all of the natural resources, the millutary, police, most of the government from local to federal levels and all of the guns.

The left had a bunch of minorities who hate eachother trapped in easily besieged urban centers THAT REQUIRE right wing America to keep fed and warm every day with our resources, labor and production.

It won’t be a war it will be a bunch of idiotic lefties seeing how hungry and scared they get before surrendering

This. Zero-tolerance policies have shielded virtually all of these faggots from ever even receiving a punch.

Attached: E3D8BE15-46C9-4EDC-B152-F476F09711B5.jpg (540x691, 57K)

Keep telling yourself that.

Part-2:

Antifa groups have engrained themselves with Latino groups due to the immigration issues who have access to more weapons and fighters through gangs. Think for a second a few rival gangs wont band together for a short while to kill some white Trump supporters in the suburbs or riot and burn down whitey neighborhoods? Youd be wrong. Thats exactly what they wish to do.

Mostly small pistol calibers, but in more free states on the border, Latino and Black gangs arm themselves with nearly exactly what we use (just not as geared up). Expect AK/AR style rifles and an extreme willingness to use them.

Molotov’s are these groups favorite “explosive” too. Cheap as fuck and stupid simple to make. Once you light uo a few corners of a neighborhood and start attacking homes and blocking roads, fire its self will cause more casualties if shit were bad enough (see Maryland riots, Ferguson, etc.)

Biggest thing to remember though.... BARELY ANY of these fucks are set up for a 24hr fight. Once night hits all most of them have are flashlights and head lamps. So what does this mean?

Those of us with NVG’s are, during this time, going to put an even bigger hurting on their side. They will learn to fear the dark quickly.

They can try their little civil war, its not going to be good for them. But never, ever underestimate a man firing a weapon at you. Stay calm and return fire.

Please explain what I’m missing you dumbfuck

Keep going, going to copy this

Attached: 8ACF8AE5-0B36-4201-8ADC-52A45AC4326C.jpg (224x225, 21K)

Part-3:

Your duty isnt to necessarily go out and fight street battles against them, do so as you wish if it got bad enough, but thats yours and your groups call to make.

Our main job is to secure our neighborhoods. Pick high spots, brick building roofs with 360* lanes of fire, block roads with armed men, and kill anything that wears a red bandanna or tries to burn down a home. WATCH YOUR FIRE. The moment you drop a cop, NG troop, or someone on our side that doesnt “quite look like us” we’re fucked.

You HAVE TO HAVE RESERVE and BE CALM during these times if/when they come. There will be plenty of dudes carrying guns, make sure you shoot the right ones.

I should add...

This ”shouldnt” turn into offensive battles. Our image stays sound when we stay calm and simply protect our neighborhoods and the innocent people within them, we look as bad as antifa when we go out and try and patrol due to NG and Police potentially firing on us and if that happened, id expect anyone to not keel over and allow themselves to die, but the result would be bad for us.

Can we take prisoners and waterboard them?

No prisoners they'll be sleeper cells. Women in particular will have no place in the organization or fight. Keep them secured

Attached: D1C526A6-DDC3-40D0-926D-68F40B568DA8.jpg (640x580, 67K)

Thats about all I need to say.

If you dont have a group who you absolutely trust with your life and you know they’d fight, Id suggest you try and get something together ASAP. No offense to those who are late to the game but if youre JUST starting your group then you’d better get the fuck shifted in gear and get some actual paid for training at a private facility on team tactics because at this point you’d be potentially just as bad as Antifa. Your hearts are in the right place, but proper training will help you prosper.

Keep BOB’s in your vehicle if you work in an urban area and if for any reason youre trapped in because of riots and cannot drive around the riot zone. Find an isolated area or accessible roof top and phone in to a loved one or your group where you are, who (if anyone) youre with, your conditions, and the location of the riots. Stay put until it dies down. Option B... drive straight through them.

Hey man, whatever happens happens. Sometimes information is needed. Sometimes information is extracted via a few not so nice methods. The ends justify the means.

>tfw you control entire cities full of women in syria but it's not enough so you also rape the fatties

Attached: 1526436504537.jpg (211x239, 6K)

It's cute that you underestimate your enemies. With them painting the right as uneducated, elderly fat slobs on their end, this should shape up to be a pretty bloody conflict for both sides

Option C: Dig in with a 10-man crew on the rooftop and provide overwatch to police/National Guard on their band. The first minute communists get dropped by .308 from parts unknown, the rioting stops.

If/When it breaks out where do you think it will start? In cities? Burbs? In Liberal states like CA, MD, MA? Or in Blue states like TX? Thoughts?

Where ever non-PoL are the majority.

>armed with dildos and pink hair

this is hilarious, almost cracked my chair!!!

fact is, no country is perfect, you need those retards to feel normal, otherwise you will have a bigger problem :)

basically, say thanks for the comedy they run

Exactly this.

Areas of greater risk are the southern border states, sporadic violence is less likely but still likely past that. Unless this moves to DC directly (highly doubtful) then it will be the latino plagued southern states. Also, TX isnt blue, nice bait.

write your representatives in Congress

demand they defund the FBI and fire fbi employees

the fbi is a corrupt voter intimidation organization

the fbi exists only to deplete the campaign finances of Republicans

the fbi is essentially a tax only the right has to pay

the fbi will attempt to throw elections for Democrats until it is arrested

the fbi will practice election fraud, voter intimidation, neglecting to investigate political murders, and raiding the offices of its political opponents

the fbi should not even be picking political opponents, yet it does

the fbi listens to Americans and determines which ones it wants to call

> enemy

then it tortures them, terrorizes them, and turn their lives into a living hell

the fbi is a weenie organization, it is a bunch of horny idiots that like to dick around and piss

oh by the way, the fbi will rape your kids if you let them

the fbi will rape your kids and then look the other way when your kids commit suicide

>ARE YOU READY FOR CIVIL WAR 2.0?

ready whenever you are

Don't forget to add, let the left fire the first shot so that way the right will come barreling in mowing down the left since the right is the most armed.

If you can get a squad(maybe multiple squads) to liberate the FBI HQ when civil war breaks out, they have tons of weapons in the HQ ranging from FN-P90s and such which can make a big advantage in battle. Hell when the war is over keep the guns you obtained from there.

They’ll fire the first shots during riots, theyre too idealistic not to.

They already have in multiple other respects.

Let the adults talk. This shit is fuckin retarded.

I'm frightened Jow Forums! Here, post more of the opposition that we're dealing with. We need to know what were up against!

Attached: cis.jpg (253x199, 11K)

Not even joking man. Go look up the FBI's armory.

He’s absolutely correct

>another civil war thread.

Give it a fucking rest.

Attached: atomnigger.png (720x480, 449K)

I know what their armory is. The fact you even typed out that itd be a good idea to raid their building is pants on head retarded. Shit bait at most.

Depends. If you have the military on your side, then it would be worth raiding. If you don't have them on your side, then yes it will be suicide.

Disturbing

>suicide

You should try that

We are on the edge of one and we need to discuss plans and shit before it officially starts.

Shortest fucking civil war ever. It would end after every starbucks is nuked.

Attached: soiMan.png (636x356, 247K)

Who benefits from all these threads? BLACKED posts are to just be degenerate and decrease morale, but what's the point of these?

We could stop shipping zoibeans and you'd surrender in a week.

Attached: NDAWOO.png (1024x768, 1.06M)

would be interesting to see where you got this information.
Also don't underestimate guerrilla tactics. What do you think the northern syrians have been doing to fuck up ISIS facists?

Many of the blue states hold red states by the balls. Where do you think some of the money from highly taxed blue states go to? They keep your shitty states from becoming 3rd world that's what. Most of Texas's economic power comes from it's liberal cities.

If you think we will be easy, you are dead wrong. America may look to many of you like it's returning to greatness, but in reality it's dying, and "The Donald" is only accelerating that with his idiocy. Hopefully people will wake up when the economy falls flat on it's ass.

>the best way to protect yourself from a civil collapse like what happened in Ukraine is by shitposting on a weeb forum full of summerfags and underage posters
>lets flood the board with civil war threads

Just fuck off.

I dont underestimate guerilla tactics, trust me. All that was meant to say was that theyre unorganized. Two guerilla units against one another is usually a shit show for each side. Knowing how to use conventional tactics as well as guerilla tactics makes you a more well rounded fighter/group.

Attached: dok.jpg (750x799, 121K)

kek that pic

>blue states keep red states from being shitholes

Are you retarded luxury goods and services are fucking irrelevant in a war

my guess would be universities, at the borders, cities

Also, Antifa liberal sympathizer spotted. Neck yourself, Traitor.

I could just round up the kids in my neighborhood and defeat the Faggoon Platoon with them. Rest of you guys can have the day off.

Attached: one for the road.gif (260x146, 1.24M)

You clearly missed my point. Money is a huge driving force war. You can't just make resources grow on trees, and invasion for resources is often a very stupid strategy because it can piss off more than just one group.

Define "traitor"? You people go on and on about the constitution, but would gladly axe parts of it if Trump thought it was a good idea.

>You people go on and on about the constitution, but would gladly axe parts of it if Trump thought it was a good idea.

Attached: b8dcf3e93f77f49fb49b805edac170bb1a0c859e31ac4f68d188c548aed901c0.png (640x480, 10K)

wait, where do you think your food comes from, exactly?
where do you think it travels through on its way to you? do you know who surrounds and operates that infrastructure?

You clearly don’t understand anything

The fianncializsd econemy of the modern world vaporizes instantly in a war

What matters is how many guns you can put in soldiers hands and how much food you can put in their bellies

Modern mechanized war doesn’t need venture capitalism or a stable long term growth strategy because the right wing could have millions of decently armed soldiers and militia surrounding and isolating liberal pockets within weeks

And when the cities are starving and collapsing with no food, water or electricity what does your financial cubical job do for anyone?

My point is it won’t be a “war” like you are thinking it will be an uprising by idiots on the left and it will be crushed almost instantly except for the few pockets that manage to hold out long enough to get themselves killed

I live in a city and I realize this. The western leftist universe can only exsist in a highly developed economic situation and the situation is gone the instant war starts

Cities don’t manufacture, that’s in the suburbs which are right wing

Cities don’t grow food, don’t have power or water this happen outside the city;

Cities have a bunch of peoples apartments and offices and tons of destitute poor

Everything else is in “red America”

And most of the white collar workers in those downtown towers commute in from red America daily to produce the on paper wealth the left likes to laude as proof of their superiority

Yeah but the left wingers are forming the Dumbledores army. Now what?

Attached: getequai-if-youve-ever-said-youd-fight-in-dumbledores-army-7133907.png (500x721, 158K)

Attached: 1494458314257.jpg (640x413, 37K)

Look at this
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7iszxk/so_whats_the_truth_behind_dana_jade_and_seth_rogan/
Wanna know a secret? I'm "Dana Jade." I started that fire one day last October because I was sick of fat slimy kikes like Rogen getting on Twitter and spreading false accusations against people he doesn't like, and decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. That shit blew up and spread so fast based on NO EVIDENCE I could hardly believe my eyes. You want to sabotage these faggots before they have a chance to do anything? Make a fake twatter profile and sicc them on each other. It got covered on fucking Infowars, for the love of god, and people still believe it's real.

It cannot be a coincidence that they all look like blood relations to eachother

>leftwing rallies 100,000 people in washington dc to viopently overthrow the government
>one rightwing guy begins shooting an FAL from a rooftop half a mile away
>no one hears anything
>people eventually start screaming and stampeding
>a few hundred killed by rifle fire
>a few thousand killed by stampeding
This isn't rocket science. Anyone with even a cursory familiarity with combat tactics and crowd dynamics would take them out.

>army of fruity asses swinging bongs and dildos blaring rage against the machine approaches you
Wat do?

Seat the magazine, rack the charging handle, and take my weapon off safe.

idc whatever makes this shithole collapse quicker is okay in my book

>Autistic leftists shouting avadakadavra and wondering why you aren't dropping dead.

Every fucking one of these threads

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x168, 7K)

Yeah but only about 1% of those faggots are armed. Many more guns on our side.

This is a great post.
The one thing many of you overlook is that the left's probably been counting on using organized gangs (both latino and black) to fight their war for them.

And they're not an insignificant force. They're not highly skilled or trained or disciplined for the most part, but they are absolutely brutal and uninhibited about killing as many people as possible. Most of them are psychopaths--crack babies, former raped and abused children, FAS/FDS, drug addicts, etc.

We will need to watch out for the zombie armies of the far left, especially in urban/rural interface zones. They may make guerrilla runs into the countryside and definitely will make it hard for any conservatives left in the cities and even suburbs.

>They believe whole heartedly in spontaneous guerilla style attacks and “leaderless” bullshit.
tell that to the taliban

>Grow up in Ohio.
>Former military.
>Right wing enough.
>Know the critical logistics routes into and out of the major nigger centers and liberal hotspots.
>Local truckers are all on board with right wing beliefs.
>Several believe that SHTF is very very likely.
>Military surplus literally down the street.
>Have 2 shotguns, 2 handguns, and an AR platform plus 500 rounds of each type of ammunition.
>Food stocked for a month and a half (Long enough for the potatoes growing to come in)
>Have a bunch of call ducks for meat.

I'm good yeah.
But seriously. Do they honestly think they'd win a civil war? Are they honestly stupid enough to think that they stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning when the very chains of logistics indicate that should a bunch of truckers decide not to drive food in, and some rednecks go Fallujah and IED all roads leading into their cities, that they'd survive?

>Do they honestly think they'd win a civil war?
They believe they' are "on the right side of history". Of course they think they'll win.

Attached: 8df24971c073fd7f6552420efbd8eaa1f249684d8e1a5bfcb554ba1f1e5279ac.png (619x486, 49K)

And they seem to think the military will take their side.

Attached: 1502580580907.png (547x353, 37K)

Civil War 2 is a meme created by Glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers. It's not habbeding

Attached: 1467684893820.jpg (3840x2160, 3.44M)

The taliban have been fighting in their own country in direct warfare since islam first swept the region. The left in America couldnt tell you what battle drill 1A is even on their best day. Learn to think.

I TOLD YOU SO !!
>I TOLD YOU SO !!

I TOLD YOU SO !!
>I TOLD YOU SO !!

I TOLD YOU SO !!
>I TOLD YOU SO !!

I TOLD YOU SO !!
>I TOLD YOU SO !!

I TOLD YOU SO !!
>I TOLD YOU SO !!

I TOLD YOU SO !!
>I TOLD YOU SO !!

I TOLD YOU SO !!
>I TOLD YOU SO !!

Attached: wormwood_rains.jpg (640x480, 71K)

God you say Battle Drill 1a and my mind instantly replayed the endless training on Battle drillsI had to do while in the Army...

Problem is that any actual and protracted civil war will be a multi stage event.When we evaluate the primary flashpoints, we should take into account that logistics into and out of cities will be the primary failure points. When those fail and the uninvolved decide to evacuate, they will flood into the surrounding rural regions. Should antifa and allied forces follow suit, they would be involved in a protracted insurgency, taking over towns if possible, making alliances with prison escapees, and using them to be a muscle force. In cases like that, a major problem will be in adapting if forces in opposition to them are not balanced enough to adapt to insurgent activities. An intuitive mind might perceive the pattern of groups going into battle drill 1a and then utilize that to commit a flanking manuver from a nearby building and take them out. As such, it might be best to cater advice towards this. It's something my unit learned quickly in Afghanistan.We always had a small team positioned to monitor surrounding buildings in order to shift fire should the need arise.

Thats why you dont continually use the same tactics for ambushes and flanking. Roman historical battles are a great way to study battle strategy, besides your supposed combat experience. I dont mean to offend, but lots of people on here claim to be combat vets. The fact you know what 1A is and also know about keeping a secondary security/assault team on standby makes me less suspicious

keep moving the goalpost, faggot.
you said leaderless resistence is shit.
you are clearly snifing glue at this point.

Unironically started working out again in preparation for the shitstorm. Everyone should at least be able to pass basic.

Because it is. The taliban have war lords and leaders, wtf are u talking about? Kill yourself as soon as possible.

heres one of their generals

Attached: foCzhqQd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Well truth be told, I don't mind one way or another if you believe my experience or not. But I will say that adapting certain formations for modern use had proved effective. Frankly an inversion of the classic wedge would serve as an adequate way of funnelling forces if proper multipliers such as terrain can be utilized effectively. In studying say a mid west United states region as an example, the utilization of primary routes of travel would likely be the number one route by which forces would move. This is due to the main functional failing of antifa in general. That is land navigation and utilization of cover and concealment. While they are effective in fading into existing crowds, they have not shown any progress in utilizing the surrounding environment to their advantage. As such, I suspect that if one utilizes a funnel of terrain, an inverse wedge would be effective at neutralizing their forces.

Another benefit is that due to them using primary roads for travel, more effective means of long distance transportation remain open for moving of logistics into place to intercept and suppress activity in the long run. A major impediment though is that some bodies of water have periodic spillways and dams to allow for sporting activities. This, however, is easily overcome by encouraging portaging and smaller craft. Further, should a few craft be taken out, the overall impact on OPFOR will be reduced.

These guys aren't a joke. I'm not trying to suck their dicks or anything. I'm saying that they're evil and should be taken seriously as a threat. Never underestimate your opponent.

Also, believe me, Soros is gonna pay for some help that's a lot more dangerous than they are if this goes down.

most of their attacks are suicide bombers and small ambushes.
end your life taliban style.

We should consider them as terrorists at this point honestly.

I agree. Good shit man

Where are you getting this information from?

Best thing to do is secure your shit and purge any and all leftists from your neighborhood.

Maybe not killing them but at least locking them in a school gym or other type of makeshift prison.

Hope all you fucks stocked up. This is exactly what has been planned for 25 year.

Anyone who seriously studies them can see this instantly. Antifa like talking a big talk, but show a marked inability to act in a serious, professional, and militaristic manner. They are counting on a wave of support while pushing actively and making inroads in gangs. This is pretty much just correctly interpreting what the news has been reporting on for the last 2 years now.

Infiltration.

100% If leftist have show anything its an ability to surprise and take people out. Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Take note of everyone around you.

I mean is this the CIA posting this here to really get the civil war going or what?

Attached: 1526701269162.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)

Attached: 1526701247631.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

Attached: 1524188740067.jpg (1066x1600, 405K)

If we were CIA we wouldnt be wrong. Learn.

Attached: 1529681700899.jpg (1600x900, 455K)