I quit

>be shill
>Work as manager of project for media company
>Shill you fags for 5 years co-ordinating ops
>All it does is unify you

I penned my resignation letter an hour ago.
I'm sitting here with a bottle of henny and I have a question for all of you.

Why?
Why does nothing work on you?
Please for my peace of mind I need to know, why is it that every time we gain a foothold and army emerges and fucks up our teams?
Why are there so God damn many of you?
Please, tell me why.
I need to know or it will haunt me as a failure for the rest of my life.
I tried my best!
Why wasn't it enough?
Pic related.

Attached: 1529630089037.jpg (640x1005, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zm884j/where-do-memes-come-from-researchers-studied-reddit-Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

SILENT majority. There's more of us than your side thinks. When we feel threatened, we unite and go back to what we were doing.

Green text stories pls

Post proof, doxx your former boss.

Attached: eb6.jpg (425x225, 17K)

I'm going to humor you.

>Why does nothing work on you?

Because you are fundemantally clueless. You have zero understanding of both Jow Forums and internet in general.

>Please for my peace of mind I need to know, why is it that every time we gain a foothold and army emerges and fucks up our teams?

Because you never gained a foothold in the first place. Having a thread hit bumplimit means nothing. Evoking discussion will only expose the flaws in your own thinking. It's a lose-lose to you.

Kek this is a nice LARP.
Show use your credentials and or tits or GTFO normie scum

Attached: FB0ABA4F-18A5-42A8-B3B3-34E6C211F774.jpg (530x684, 47K)

If you really shilled here for 5 years you would know the answers to all those questions.

Attached: FGChart.jpg (722x592, 25K)

Try not being a faggot

You are trying to fight against a group that consist of people from all over the world , which means they will have different ideals and you cant shill against them all at the same time
It is good but it also means that Jow Forums is hard to unite

because you people are fucking faggots

POL is more than one person not some united group

because you're bad at your job.

also, because you're a faggot

Because the truth always comes out in the end.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
No matter what you do, nothing can stop the truth from emerging victorious.

Is this copypasta?

You cannot beat decentralized pattern recognition without wholesale murder.
You also cannot put the toothpaste back in the bottle. We became wise to your game, all of us, at some point in the past. And though we don't have all the answers we know you wish us dead, and so your answers and your views are held to impossible scrutiny. Lies of your magnitude cannot hold up to the scrutiny we demand. You can manipulate women through social engineering and emotional suggestion, but not us. We gave up our innocence long ago.

Attached: b7f4390bb87a59bd7178faf7976baca9489d7462f408531016233af479a0a392-pol.jpg (459x646, 52K)

Sounds like a rehash of a popular pasta during last elections.

Because we worship the repeating numbers and no company has been able to falsify the holy digits.

Attached: 7_dub.jpg (400x300, 33K)

Proofs. Until then sage

You're insincere. People can tell that you're insincere.

Fpbp

We’re all closet homosexuals who stick together by each other’s dried semen

>Why?
Lurk moar faggot

stop larping faggot you deserve death

Simple:
You are wrong.
We are right, and we know it.

>post in autistic alpine lake fishing forum
>have shit arguments
>wonder why people dont buy my shit

Attached: 1530034923500.jpg (335x541, 38K)

I do it because I understand that the world can become better simply by sharing the truth.
You may not know this yet, but you’ve been actively fighting for your enslavment. You’ve been tricked into thinking that shutting your mouth and towing the party (pc) line is the only proper way to live. Fooled into believing that you must fight us so that your daughter and your granddaughters might live in a “better” world.
People like me are here to help you realize that this world is so much more than the suffering these systems and fucked up people thrive on.

Because we're right OP, who is definitely a fag btw guys. The truth will set you free, escape the matrix that (((they))) have enslaved you in and begin to hate. Hate how far we have fallen as a civilization, hate the fact we aren't exploring space because of greed. Equality is a false god bro, realize who you are, be proud of who you are, and embrace the bell curve. Nature is a bitch nigga.

This is good pasta. Where’s the garlic bread?

Pic related me and my gf

Attached: 1528376076891.jpg (800x600, 110K)

Attached: ive fucked up horribly at the gym today.png (2210x3266, 1.32M)

This is a shill trying to make us complacent, theres been other variations of this post in the past, if OP is high up in the shill game he could have given us proofs.

there is only one of us

Also post info you ex-shill
What was the name of your company? What topics were you mostly posting?

Because you see what you were doing as a job.
We see this as a way of having fun.
And no one puts more energy into doing what they need to do than what they want.
You needed to convince us to get paid.
We wanted to see reality for what it was because it was what we wanted in life.

Good luck with your future job hunt.

Attached: 6C619F21-486F-4A20-A32B-A12511826A22.png (500x720, 308K)

Because there is nothing here but truth. And in a world full of lies and deceit, this place is an oasis where the truth becomes sacred. When that truth is threatened, we ban together to protect it.

And nothing can stop that.

Dude, that's not funny. If you knew the true story of what happened you wouldn't be making jokes.

You and your kind tried to break me and countless others, it only made me stronger. When all you know is struggle it becomes second nature.

Attached: 1528434348013.jpg (720x524, 114K)

What happened?

Lurk more

Too soon

This. OP was trying to tell lies on the internet and got BTFO by God.

>1% of the users make all of the content
Check out Price's Law, any lobsters will know what I'm talking about.

Attached: 1520962114893.jpg (450x450, 36K)

Summer kiddies, stop falling for bottom tier larp.

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-26-16-54-03.png (1438x2292, 592K)

Fuck my sides, i should really visit fit more often

You can't persuade us Jews or niggers are good people when their actions in real life shows other wise

Profs or GFTO

>penned
post letter itt faggot op

We fight an international cabal of pedophile satanists and all their media puppets amd we do it for free because we love freedom and are autistic. Also because you messed with videogames.

Or maybe everything here is satire and we shitpost out of boredom....ever thought of that mr. Internet expert?

Attached: pizzagate_insta.png (2326x1070, 2.79M)

Its still too sad to talk about.

The guy killed the chick and posted a"tell me what do I do with her" on /b/ if I recall.

Damn Braveheart, tone it down before a nigga tears up.

Attached: 1509988458244.jpg (919x997, 375K)

but it's fun

Attached: 1500596174644.jpg (460x577, 44K)

Link faggot

i don't believe you, pol loves to make shit up and pretend to be someone else.

Too soon, dude, too soon

This very much, and I'd like to add that generally speaking the more you try to control a freethinking person the faster you'll drive them away

>do it and we’re off to anal town

Attached: E48BAF2F-1F12-42A7-8E8A-8B506CC0190C.gif (225x249, 808K)

Shills are easy to spot, no matter how clever you get. Shills are usually

>Pro Israel
>Anything to stop whites from uniting
>Shitting on whites in general

All the shit they can conjure up, usually has the narrative fitting this. It is so easy to recognise.

>BLACKED threads, including those "White women here just cant stop thinking about black cocks" ones
>threads trying to demonize Israels enemy countries (latest, Iran)
>all the threads trying to paint good men fighting for /ourcause/ as jews / shills / controlled opposition
>conquering threads like /ptg/ which is now literally /the_kike_general/ now

Did i miss any points here anons?

You had... disadvantages.

Attached: will graham.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Nice 1post LARP.

Attached: 1356485149196.png (812x531, 174K)

>X hate threads

Lel kill yourself nigger

>buy a fight
what nationality uses this expression? I suspect he's an aussie

>henny
Jesus dude, sort yourself out.

Because you're a faggot.

Attached: 1505846950066.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Yes!

Also the

>X is white and Y isn't
>e-celeb divide & conquer tactics
>shilling against Patrick Little, David Duke, TRS guys / Andrew Anglin (though TRS guys MAY be compromised, but the honest concerns are easy to separate from pure shilling "MIKE ENOCH IS A KIKE!!!1" or "RICHARD SPENCER IS CIA!1")
>"Roastie" threads, mgtow / women hate is pure toxic and not constructive for anything. Women are capable of being big whores, get over it

Truth wins.

>coordinating ops
nigger please you didn't coordinate shit

user, the phrase is "toe the line", not "tow". Carry on.

People don't like being manipulated.

We're having fun. You are not.

Attached: 1516243570989s.jpg (83x125, 2K)

>This thread again

I've 'shilled' here for 5 years too. For free. Often 4-8 hours a day. I love my no-pay job.

Things I have either created or helped grow during their infancy:
>Absolutely fuckloads of 'boomer hate'
>The word Pozzbourne
>The concept of 'Boomerism'
>The word & concept of 'pozzerific'
I've had memes circulate and text capped.
Its not hard to get a crappy meme capped but getting text screencaped took 5 years.

>You can manipulate women through social engineering and emotional suggestion

This but not us. After some time at Jow Forums you are just immune.

Once a person sees all of the (((coincidences))) in the world, it's impossible blind them.

This law works for the 'internet' in general.

Literally every popular meme ever comes from this site. That glowing-eye reddit shit that you've probably seen lately? That's from /tv/'s /GoT/ generals. Literally every popular meme ever comes from this site.

There's been studies on it
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zm884j/where-do-memes-come-from-researchers-studied-reddit-Jow Forums

This a place where good ideas will come dominate through rebuffing countless attacks. Your ideas are flawed and this kind of place will destroy flawed ideas. We have such a turn over ideas here its frighting, and we don't even notice.

>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

you are all being trolled.

He' fucking got to be Australian...

It is, it is wrong.

Attached: no, it is wrong.gif (240x220, 2.01M)

Remi is better both at Vsop and xo. Dumb shill

Attached: 19EFBF26-698B-41B3-BF50-68AD10DA7954.jpg (400x303, 60K)

On the off chance this isn't a larp, HOW DO I BECOME A SHILL? Trolling Jow Forums for a living sounds comfy af. I'm 100% serious. Please tell me how.

Yeah but its part of the game. Trolls play a part too.

You wouldn't understand.

you will be tried for treason. probably not the best idea

For a while trips dude some boomers were hiring from Collins street Pozzbourne to shill the liberal party, but they were only hiring fellow boomers.

Not sure about any other shill operations...

we're motivated by things other than money, snake

High IQ, nigger.

Attached: 1529373184221-pol.gif (500x211, 817K)

If you want answers give us info as to what you were shilling. Otherwise fuck off.

or it could be a post from a still active shill trying to get Jow Forums to reveal weaknesses

Fucking nupol summertime board parasites get the fuck out

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-144653_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 722K)

>hurr shills don't work on Jow Forums
lol, shills have succeeded in turning Jow Forums into Jow Forums. the amount of threads bitching about women and having no gf are ridiculous.

Noted and thanks user!

Attached: 90B55376-A0D8-4342-A1D9-12BD8AC40D18.jpg (172x327, 24K)

Ironically, the only shills on Jow Forums are the stormniggers who pretend to be liberals and/or liberal shills who "got found out" easily by le Jow Forums's epic & based MAGApede army

It's no surprise that the people who complain the most about shilling are actual stormnigger shills, it's 100% projection

Just let it go faggot. Don't be so disrespectful.

>Faggot larp bait nigger
Jow Forums always wins because Jow Forums is always right.

Attached: pepe_pc.png (1127x685, 37K)

because we deal in facts rather than fiction.
in a lightly modified place with nearly zero consequences for posting opinion, all subjects can be aggressively scrutinised to trim off the bullshit and get to the core of the problem.
thats how pol works, its a truth filter, nobody here wants to be racist or hate jews, its just thats what EVERY topic seems to come back to

This is a LARP but it's simple. This is a site with a culture based around people that call each other nigger, faggot, and cuck with no real sense of animosity behind it. You really think you can kill the morale of people that waddle in shit all day every day? This is the heart of the internet whether normalfags want to admit it or not.