Brit/pol/ - Glasgow Edition

>‘No deal would be DEVASTATING for EU’ Hungary rages at Brussels for Brexit punishment
express.co.uk/news/politics/979601/Brexit-news-no-deal-Brexit-avoided-Peter-Szijjarto-Theresa-May-Donald-Tusk-Brexit-summit

>What happened on Love Island last night? Recap, gossip and highlights from episode nineteen
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6625373/love-island-last-night-recap-gossip-highlights-episode-nineteen/

>How hot does it have to be to leave work in the UK?
metro.co.uk/2018/06/26/hot-leave-work-uk-7659880/

> Married Tory MP with three children 'had love child with aide'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5885029/Married-Tory-MP-married-three-children-love-child-aide.html

>Three jailed for ‘ruthless’ London gang murder
channel4.com/news/three-jailed-for-ruthless-london-gang-murder

>Boris Johnson has bulldozed his Tory leadership hopes
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/06/boris-johnson-has-bulldozed-his-tory-leadership-hopes

>Watchdog demands crackdown on digital campaigning after Brexit referendum 'scandals'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-dark-advertising-digital-campaign-election-vote-scandal-eu-referendum-cambridge-analytica-a8416371.html

>Heathrow airport: MPs vote in favour of expansion
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44609898

>BMA Scotland warns of doctors 'pushed to the brink'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44601818

>Swansea Bay tidal lagoon rejection decision criticised
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-44609454

>Academic selection: Plans for common transfer test agreed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44598805

>Wirral drug dealers sold ecstasy to children aged 12
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-44607434

Attached: peacock glasgow.jpg (1024x685, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15972623/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_urZFb_2GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wHlvKQwZFSI
express.co.uk/news/politics/979601/Brexit-news-no-deal-Brexit-avoided-Peter-Szijjarto-Theresa-May-Donald-Tusk-Brexit-summit
youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-43159608
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44614211
youtu.be/kXCqUI0ZmMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he isnt watching Love Island
know thy enemy

strawpoll.me/15972623/

strawpoll.me/15972623/

strawpoll.me/15972623/

strawpoll.me/15972623/

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Attached: peter hitchens is retarded.jpg (634x754, 60K)

Noticed how all the left wing student types are desperate for a 1960s student revolution? Has it ever occurred to them that they aren't actually rebelling against authority like 60s students were? I've also realised that modern day leftist students are very infantile (treating sex as 'icky') whereas 1960s students were all about orgies, etc.

So many chins he always looks like hes smiling three times in that pic. Fat fuck.

has pube ever had an orgy? what would his role be?

Only Ted posters below this line:

Attached: demon-coach-karen.jpg (848x480, 42K)

how can you live with yourself after typing such an awful post

Fluffer and lube applier.

judging by the results of the strawpolls, i'd get my dick sucked by 30 anonymongs then fuck another 40 in the arse

clothes rail.

Chris > peter

Pubes is a Germanic pig man

i'd love to slice your brain apart so we can truly figure out what the fuck is wrong with you

Love Island proves how fucking canerous women can be. I genuinely hope everyone here avoids these sorts of girls and instead a decent, loyal girl.

MFW Brexit got Royal assent!

> Fuck yeah!

Attached: brexit needs you.jpg (1920x1150, 353K)

Love how love island triggers all the insecure virgins that post here.

he won't even post the link from archive he scared

Attached: 1528035708376.jpg (1368x911, 264K)

you should have figured that out long ago
if she wears her makeup like the love island girls, wears fake tan or has fake tits, she is nothing but trash

That's not how it works, bucko.
Clean your room.

Attached: trying.jpg (350x350, 19K)

i don't have the link you insecure virgin

you were bragging about giving me the gun screencap in the last thread so stop being such a fucking retard

ask around, no doubt people have saved it, virgin ;)

>germanic

Kek, hes half polish half somali.

>says he wants me to fuck him in the arse but then talks shit about me
common among you virgins

>t. POO

Oh ffs.

Attached: projecting_projector.jpg (500x333, 23K)

pube wants to suck my BBB (big boy breasts)

that's wasn't me you mad retard

bet you're the paki who was posting pictures of himself in london the other day

yes im projecting because you'd beg me to fuck you in the arse

sure thing

fucking retarded virgin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_urZFb_2GQ

but you know about it therefore you know i haven't saved any of them you fucking spastic

muted for tedium

pube licks the tip

rly maeks u think

Attached: 3d9bc92cb5bf69d1fde7e7ce784dd9ec.png (613x351, 17K)

>i-i dont save stuff to do with me
>posts poll results in last thread

Boatyard, car, park, gun, muscle. All larp. Pathetic.

did you lick eddies tip?

this is how you know you've defeated pube

just had a wisp

>"wowsers fuck u pubesy you're such a cunt because you won't fuck me :(((("
stop pestering me you cultists

In this thread so far...
suck, fuck in arse, begging, talking shit, virgin, insecure, slicing people's brains (wtf?).
I..I'm not projecting, guys!

Has eddie actually gone for a run? Have to keep an eye on the news for earth tremors in liverpool. Like the trex/cup scene from jurassic park.

but 58 of you literally are begging me to fuck you in the arse, and you're one of them, so what the fuck are you on about you fucking retard?

Attached: 027ec0c320f1d4bef23d0635556df025.png (612x353, 16K)

>he thinks anyone who answered yes was serious
sad.

>this much cope because no one wants you to fuck them
lol virgin

Footage released: youtube.com/watch?v=wHlvKQwZFSI

answer the question

Attached: 1529788768196.jpg (650x488, 32K)

>rigging your own polls again

Srsly thats sad

‘No deal would be DEVASTATING for EU’ HUNGARY RAGES AT BRUSSELS FOR BREXIT PUNISHMENT

>The Hungarian official said: “If the EU is not able to come to an agreement with the UK then it will end up with a further decrease in its competitiveness, which has already suffered in recent years.

>“That is obvious if you look at the US, China, India, and other emerging countries.

>“If we are not able to come to a deal with a country that represents 14 per cent – or one seventh – of our economy, that would lead to a situation that would be very devastating for the EU.”

>Mr Szijjarto called on Brussels directly to halt its punishment of the UK for voting to leave the bitter bloc, pointing to the harm it would cause in the process. He said: “I am especially against all kinds of steps to punish the British that would cause harm to the EU in the process.”

>When questioned on why EU negotiators are taking such an obstructionist stance in relation to the UK, Mr Szijjarto argued that some EU officials are still personally insulted by the 2016 referendum result.

>He said: “There are still many people in Brussels – without mentioning names – who look at the Brexit decision as a personal insult against them

>However the EU official argued that the referendum result could have been avoided in the first place, if Brussels had displayed a willingness to listen to British concerns.

Yes, your migrant quotas (which are now dead in the water, with Poland and Italy leading the move to tell the EU to go fuck itself) cost you your entire garbage union. You could have done all of this more slowly, more sanely, but you were too stupid, and it's cost you EVERYTHING

Attached: 1523150663355.jpg (960x960, 87K)

no you fucking retard

>t. anglo mutt
lol fucking subhuman

>"I k-know I voted for "I'd beg for it" but surely it's rigged right lads? S-surely I'm special and I'll be the o-only one preube fucks in the arse"
fucking lol

you're not ready for the world cunt

kek i forgot about this ad

go on
tell us
did you
or did you not
lick eddies tip

wants to put this in his wank bank, absolutely desperate you are. sad

i said no you fucking retard

you're desperate for the B P C

BRIT/pol/ RULES:

- Serious discussion only (right wing politics, current events, homeless survival, mogmentum)
- No swearing, bullying, (You) farming,
- Respect each other's personal pronouns
- YouTube videos must all be highlights from strategy games (age of empires, crusader kings, etc)
- No antisemitic, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic, or racist remarks
- Do not talk about "boipussi" or how many "plates" you "lift"
- Do not post strawpolls that demean others in the community
- We all like banter but sometimes banter can go too far. Please be mindful that a real human bean is on the other side of the screen

Thank you.

Attached: some gay manchild shit.jpg (518x323, 42K)

ok, whoever the fuck you are
you did didn't you

please add a ban to any talk about knives, it really encourages the violent pro-knife atmosphere in britain currently

Seems to me that the developers wanted a contract of 90 years at a strike price way above the the current cost of electricity (Hinkley Point C has a similar strike price, but the contract is just 35 years).

I think it's obvious why the Government wouldn't want to lock in such a high energy price for such a long time. Perhaps it would have been a better idea for the government to directly fund the project itself (as it's just £1.2 bn), but this might contravene state aid rules, I'm not sure.

i said i didn't you fucking retard

or what you fucking pussy, you don't own shit, i own brit/pol/ and i own you

i fucking make the rules

>implying i even read your posts

fuck off

>next few episodes of love island wll be two white girls fighting over a negro
>world cup fever makes everyone CIVIC
is this the worst time of year?

where did you take it
the mouth
or the face?

kill yourself nigger

found pubes' da

Attached: IMG_1646.jpg (720x960, 157K)

I take this post back, white girl 1 just paid the toll and is dropping the nigger

will keep you guys posted ; )

pube ran off
off to lick eddies tip

>please add a ban to any talk about knives, it really encourages the violent pro-knife atmosphere in britain currently
Thank you friend. I have added your rule to the list. I also made a petition on mumsnet to get the ball rolling.

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (1024x578, 155K)

>he wants me to fuck him in the arse
>he makes posts like this
never gonna happen

your breathe smells like cum

Do not "mass quote", this is a variant of (You) farming as is clear violation of the rules. You also used 2 bad words and the general tone of your message was abusive. I will let you off this time but next time I might have to revoke your posting privileges. Check your PM box.

Attached: someone made this gay shit in gta.jpg (754x543, 266K)

>Glasgow Edition

Attached: thebloodofchrist.jpg (276x183, 11K)

>Starts lawnmower
WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR
NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING
>Cracks open a can
WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
STOP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP
>Takes a sip
WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>Gets lawnmower stuck on a rock
WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRKKKKKKRRRTTTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRR
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: whiiiiiiiir.png (1876x1200, 143K)

There used to be a guy across the road who'd warm up his motorcyle every fucking morning at like 5am. The nice old lady next door to him told us she had to start sleeping in the back room.

fucking 21 year old boomer waking people up

Heard an unusual amount of sirens going by today, later talked to my mum about it and she said someone got stabbed in town, looked it up on Twitter and that doesn't seem to be the case, what happened is a couple days ago a kid got fatally stabbed leaving a birthday party (the youngest knife death so far this year), and that's probably what she's talking about, and what happened today is someone casually walking around with a machete was tackled to the ground by police.

Fuck this, just fuck all of it.

Attached: sip.jpg (1080x2220, 268K)

Britain is a third world country, what did you expect

youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
>pubes theme

Good
t. Biker owner

I love pissing people off

This is fake news. Crime rates in Britain are falling lower than ever and knife crime is at historic lows. The police in this photo are clearly helping someone get up after a nasty fall, that's all.

Attached: whoa.jpg (720x555, 39K)

pussy alarmist

>I think it's obvious why the Government wouldn't want to lock in such a high energy price for such a long time
The article does point out that a renegotiated contract from was on the table from TLP.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-43159608
I just can't fathom the thinking of someone who wants value for money, but doesn't seem to understand that only 28 permanent jobs is a good thing. Wages are nearly always the biggest cost of any long term project like this.

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.jpg (750x1000, 93K)

bit gay desu

>2018
>still living in Romford

M8...

>Not owning a motorbike
How can any redpilled man not own one? Legit question

Being a Nazi is the new being a hells angel

What's the matter racist, you don't like diversity?

Attached: diverse london.png (967x548, 969K)

back lads
finished my session and spent at least another half hour wandering around the woods thinking about humanity and shit, Daffers was with me as well of course

Attached: Dafne_Schippers_026.jpg (1080x1350, 173K)

Fuck UK media.

A nation is rising.

One cannot hide it anymore.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44614211

The good news is that the guy who was murdered the other week was an "aspiring rapper"

buckfast is in Devon lad

Calm down friend. user is just trying to rile you up. Cut tailpipes aren't that loud really, it's just a little joke. Lean back and take some deep breaths. That's it, keep leaning back. Go to sleep.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

yeah yeah you want me to fuck you in the arse

Attached: a79c29b78afd79ef27354c73b4324ab7.png (617x348, 16K)

Attached: 1488367810001.jpg (960x530, 27K)

you're completely insane
youtu.be/kXCqUI0ZmMM

OI THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT TALK OR YOUR COMING WITH

pube licked your tip

she'd let me in her nether lands so to speak

>OR YOU COMING WITH
c-coming with who?