How do I find a purpose? What's the meaning of it all?

How do I find a purpose? What's the meaning of it all?

Attached: IMG_6503.png (512x512, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Improve yourself both physically and mentally, lift weights, try to eat healthy and get a decent job.

Save up some money until you reach mid to late 20's and when you reach this age, get at least 4 children (minimum 2 sons).

Get a mortgage to buy a house in a gated white Swedish suburb, if it's already too late for Sweden, move to a neighboring country (maybe even Iceland).

Attached: 1529607780328.jpg (511x671, 33K)

theres objectively no meaning to any of this other than to meme yourself to oblivion

Purpose is not found, but cultivated. First comes effort. Then comes purpose.

>listen to my subjective declaration

you are going to die anyway

why are you give yourself so much importance that you must "persue happiness"?, why does that matter? why is it that you feel that you deserve anything, or deserve being happy?

giving** yourself...

People were never supposed to come this far technologically, it's all in the sacred texts, Bible, Qu'ran, Torah and Talmud. Everytime we invent something, we bite the forbidden fruit of knowledge ad infinitum. We were supposed to work the land, live hand-in-hand in nature and explore the divine through ourselves, not latch ourselves to cellphones, televisions for 15 hours a day.

Every job has the endgame of getting something you can exchange for food. Agriculture, zootechnics and justice/judiciary services to keep those two in orders are the only work man should do.

>t. existential nihilist

Yes, that is actually a word.
Look it up -- because that's what you are.

Attached: 16001125812578.jpg (306x306, 22K)

... a quickie

>faggot

actual word, look it up -- thats what you are

Probably some truth to that. Technology has led man to believe he can transcend through material means.

Attached: 1506180479520.png (409x509, 413K)

I don't care what a shitskin/beaner thinks of me.

Disagree with the second paragraph, but the first is spot on. Techlogical advancement should have never happened or at least be strongly regulated.

You have a purpose, it's to kidnap gays trannies and Muslims and stitch them together alive as a screaming amalgamation of all that is wrong with Europe.

Don't worry, once you die those thoughts fade

OP, look up The Golden One on Youtube. He is a based Swede and he can show you the glorious path.

The whole duty of man is to do the will of God.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

You find purpose by looking for Truth

Here's what you do:
You go out and live your life, through your life experiences you gain context through which you can then found a purpose and form a basis upon which to found a belief system.

Attached: 1504107257901.jpg (296x418, 34K)

Oh and "lift weights" is the most hackneyed fucking joke of a response.

There is no purpose or meaning. You're a piece of wetware mindlessly trying to get the next dopamine hit. That's about all there is to it.

Attached: 1494604483240.png (370x321, 24K)

By watching The Greatest Story Never Told.

Attached: DEUTSCHLAND..jpg (1100x619, 169K)

To have fun. That's literally it.

im going to die, what does it matter anyways if I am a faggot.

>your logic

t. babby's first philosophy class

>taking philosophy as a class

lmao, good luck with your 5 digit salary, amerim*tt

Attached: 124124.png (593x580, 621K)

Hahaha I love this response. I learned about existential nihilism in a highschool English class when I was like 13.

14** LOL, we learned about absurdism and all that shit and read "The Stranger"

You don't

>How do I find a purpose?
Make kids and devote your life to raising them right

Your purpose is your family. And your family is your race. You are a fixture in this universe within this moment in time that no entity can rewrite. You are just as much a stable in this known universe as your neighbor, or a well known politician or celebrity. Your goals in life are ultimately up to you, but you yourself owe your life to your kin. Their lives and their hearts beat along with you, even when you are apart from them. They are your blood, and that blood will bind you together always. Stay true to them and to yourself

Attached: 567876546.jpg (1252x1252, 173K)

your purpose is to impregnate a random roastie and pay child support for 26 years while your wife gets fat as fuck and fucks black dudes

well my purpose is to smoke as much weed as I can and play loads of vidya

>How do I find a purpose?
It's up to you to make one up.

when things are going well for you, you have fewer thoughts of ending it all.

The objective meaning of the question implies there is meaning, which implies your purpose is to understand it. Start with church and don't listen to idiots like this guy who rationalize that giving up, i.e. nihilism, is the only rational choice.