Hey americafags what does it feel like to be missing out of the truest form of sporting nationalism because your team...

Hey americafags what does it feel like to be missing out of the truest form of sporting nationalism because your team is so much shit after spending millions on them

> THE Olympics doesnt count thats faggots shit world cup IS and will always be the only true sporting event and you all will never be apart of it because you are shit

Attached: opk.webm (896x504, 2.25M)

>caring about povertyball
tell me when you fags any good at hockey, true white man sport

It feels like it has my entire life. I don't care. Soccer is just like cricket to me - a game I do not understand played by nameless foreigners I don't care about.

Attached: 1529665262704.jpg (567x563, 61K)

Feels good man

Can you post the view from outside your apartment building?

You mean polo

England will be eliminated by Germany or Argentina. Calling it now.

soccer is for the third world

Attached: 1510169906400s.jpg (100x125, 3K)

My inability to care about inferior sports for the third world compells me to call the OP a faggot. FAGGOT

Attached: 1529342230685.jpg (326x320, 51K)

USA will win the World Cup or maybe not. Calling it now.

you served your country well

>I’m white and I respect my Europeans ancestors traditions whether they were adopted or not

>wait did u say soccer? Fuck that fag sport lol it’s for third worlders lol! The reason my country sucks at it is cause we don’t care lol! I know what u are but what am I lol!

Americans sound like the sore loser on the playground when they start with the ‘well I didn’t even cared if we qualified’ congrats retards every other first world country is able to praticipate except u. Even the coons out of Nigeria have a better soccer iq and better physicality then the us yet y’all still insist on calling urselves superior to the blacks. What a joke

dont care about soccer grass fairies
dont care about american football nig meatheads either
or basketball
or any sport
idiots

Even the countries in North America's taint (e.g. Panama) can qualify, bizarre.

soccer is a game for small children to learn hand-eye coordination.

Which two countries played the first international cricket test match?

Heard everyone had a great time shitting up the Russian gene pool.
Not even mad about this.

Attached: c382f6ccbff56c09a5d0835c84a4736c.jpg (1060x608, 144K)

Our vassal states appear to be acting up again. What do?

Hold on let me go check the floor of my house.
Well- Seeing as my floor is not made of dirt- I do not care about soccer.

lol soccer
flopping and floundering blacks playing a childs game where ties count
it's the quintessential globalists game

Let me guess, you are a big beautiful obese guy.

Better check for geckos and venomous spiders, just to be safe.

Attached: 1520887833455.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Nobody cares about soccer in the US there, you nasty ass, non showering, slimy deadlocked ganja man

dreadlocked I meant there Bob Marley

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH FAGGOT

I reckon we'll win just to trigger Merkel over the edge, finally. Brushing the rest of the world aside is incidental.

Attached: DgdiCu3XcAEwAVQ.jpg (674x667, 115K)

Soccer sucks. That's how we feel. Fuck your stone age game, we've modernized.

Don't really care to be honest, looking forward to college football in the fall.

Attached: 20170601__02BZFBUw_1.jpg (654x485, 53K)

Attached: I0U6bg3.jpg (619x467, 58K)

Our soccer teams are made up of our worst athletes the country has. Every other country has their top level athletes playing this sport and you think its reason to brag? When any country beats the US in soccer its like beating a rich guys kid at a sport the kid hates because he wasnt good at it from the start.

skill less adhd faggot game

soccer is a bunch of pussies flopping when somebody breathes on them too hard.

>truest form of sporting nationalism

Attached: MW-EM890_miracl_20160517171806_ZH.jpg (890x501, 161K)

IT'S BORING AND WE WILL NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER WATCH THIS NIGGER TIER HOBBY.

Some countries chase balls and try to head them, others hit them with bats. Americans hate soccer because of flopping and the rampant homosexuality. Sorry. 160 pound ballerinas who go down on the field as quickly as they do in a men's bar just arent that fun to watch. And you can tie. Fuck ties.

>Sporting nationalism
>Not promoting sports usually just in your country while ignoring the world

Playing them for the ashes & the story behind it is 100% pure, wholesome bantz.

Attached: Death-of-English-Cricket.jpg (300x250, 25K)

Post the real thing

Attached: images.jpg (301x167, 11K)

The only people in the US who care about soccer are beaners and el boyos del soyo

seething

What is this stupid game invented by somebody that had no arms? Please explain why you can't touch the ball ? Only two faggots can touch the ball? Is this some sort of gay ritual ?

I have not and will never appreciate soccer.
Too much clock eating and flopping, and too little correlation between sustained advancing/ball control by a team and successful shots on goal.

Basketball is a fundamentally nearly identically structured game that is a lot more enjoyable to watch (excluding nigger aspect) due to stronger link between possession and positioning to scoring, plus being much faster paced. Hockey is also better IMO despite low scoring due to faster pace and players not being a bunch of flopping shitskin pussies.

>watching dirtball, ever
grow up, nigger

Didn't even know it was the world cup until i saw 3rd worlders talking about it on pol

We're seriously not the only ones.

3 minutes of ads after every turnover or 3 plays for 3 hours. Yea fuck that gay shit, idk how you can support that let alone even comment about football. and dont reply we know you have a comment and pic ready about something seething and football

>LMAO hey Americans how does it feel to not be playing in the international tournament of the 4th most popular sport in America :)
>meh it's ok we watch our football mainly but many of us still like watching the premiere league and world cup
>WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT OUR KICKEY FALL DOWN RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES FOR 90 MINUTES GAME REEEE

this is the only event that says my country is better than your country and not in the faggot good sportmen like way of the olympics

>we've modernized
yea since hugging and falling is a modernized version of dodging a slide kick.

please look at this fat faggot

See you this fall bugeater

>faggot good sportmen like way of the olympics
Im sure the Olympics represents which country is better since it tests the country in every decent sport. The only difference is that any body can play soccer with 4 rocks and some sort of round ball which created a larger audience across the world.

There's nothing more annoying than Americans who obsess over soccer. You're probsbly mexican anyways. You have to go back

>soccer
>niggertier
>football and basketball somehow aren't

he's right though.

straight up nigger-tier sport.

>Basketball is a fundamentally nearly identically structured game
yea but the the viewing experience is a nightmare if you are not there live. Ads every time they can squeeze one in. At least in soccer the ads dont come until half time. but lets be honest these balls sports suck dick, its grown men playing with a dog toy.

Cheering for brown players on traditionally white teams is the opposite of nationalism.

sorry, too busy creating everything

have fun kicking a ball around

Attached: 1485674340319.jpg (720x687, 305K)

American handegg is 100% White, of course

Fuck third-world soccer. Fuck nigger basketball and football. Baseball and hockey are the only sports I give a shit about. And fuck you irrelevant third-worlder, the Olympics is fucking great, just get rid of the women's teams (except for beach volleyball).

Attached: ahwojak.jpg (190x265, 7K)

>You're probsbly mexican anyways
fuck
>Americans who obsess over soccer
nothing is more annoying than any grown man obsessed with any dog toy sport.
but you didnt refute any of my points fatass just a try hard comment.

>niggerball

Where are the big black sexy men? I cannot watch this me and my wife want to watch black men play sports

Attached: 1512954486104.png (560x590, 16K)

are u me?

fuck you man WC is dope af but yea to the rest

>truest form of sporting nationalism
>literally just a bunch of wimps
Wew.

Attached: 35g3g3g53.gif (420x262, 1.83M)

>Every Superbowl is American
>Every World Series is American
>Every Stanley Cup is American
>Every O'Brien Trophy is American
Step up your game.

That doesn't look like puck chuck, friend.

stop getting so mad spic jesus christ
>if you dont like soccer ur shaming ur ancestors !!!

The absolute state of that mulatto England team.

The last time a Buff stepped on the field with Scott Frost..

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 5.02.03 PM.png (1468x100, 35K)

I don't care for soccer, but there's no way I'm going to defend American football like some of the cucks in this thread. I'm not a fan of kangz chasing balls regardless of the sport.

>>Every Stanley Cup is American
Canada gets involved

and fags

Attached: good hustle.gif (378x251, 1.92M)

>your team is so much shit
Our team was never that good.

>I'm not a fan of kangz chasing balls regardless of the sport.
chasing dog toys my friend

watching All White Iceland lose is more painful

Attached: BigFox.jpg (300x168, 5K)

WC is okay, but who gives a shit if America isn't in it. I watched the friendly US vs France a week or so ago and our faggot players were wearing pride shirts for pride month. Soccer will forever be labeled a faggot sport if that shit continues. It already is with all of the flopping and theatrics, but that would solidify it.

Attached: peperoll.jpg (227x222, 5K)

In America soccer is a game for Mexicans and middle school girls.

what about muh english heritage
im rooting for muh homeland
THREE LIONS!!

Attached: 1525689358448.jpg (456x325, 95K)

I Don't blame him, spics are too small to be good at football so they play kickball on telmundo

Funnily enough, the spics in my town only care about the NFL now and don't watch pussball at all

>game I do not understand
you went to public school jamal?

Canada is in America. Just the continent, not the country.

Wow . Suck FIFA cock some more why don't you.

Meh

The Turbonigger is right. World Cup is fucking kino, if you don't admit that you're a filthy liar.

Nobody here watches soccer.

I couldnt give a fuck about who won the super bowl and you want me to give a shit about your boring ass game. Houston win the world series last fall and I drove right past the parade on my way home from work.

>real ale
this triggers me because I can't get decent Engl*sh ale any more, because the fucking shelves have been taken over by shit craft beers

college football is for cum-guzzling queers only. And there's no such thing as 'fall'.

>he thinks Scott frost is going to fix the systemic problems of Nebraska football in one year

I'm not one to talk, I get it, but id be surprised if Nebraska finishes above .500

>only event that says my country is better than your country
Good for you. I really don't care what outsiders do, as long as they keep away. Glad you've got something to look forward to.
>inb4 buttmad about football
I only marginally care about football as it relates to local or regional pride, the only thing sports are good for.

Funnily enough, Ireland is also for cum guzzling queers. You should try the sport, you might like it

no its not

Attached: britbongslang.png (811x480, 157K)

we hate the game so much we dont even call it by its name

Boring "sport"

Around micks, expect tricks. Back to the pub to suck off your neighbor Seamus

It feels great to know that the best-performing team so far is literally FASCIST!

Attached: ModricRomanSalute.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Soccer is for fags.
/thread

Most people stop playing Kickball after grade school.