WILL MUELLER HELP THE BLUE WAVE?

I believe any of this Mueller news is merely bait, but does anybody believe Mueller actually has anything of value to help the Democrats in the mid-terms?

Attached: 63512led.jpg (983x879, 187K)

They're in for a big surprise.

Attached: 1510835886583.jpg (2762x2000, 2.63M)

MUELLER HURRY

Ethics requires he shut down during the election season.

sure

Q predicted this.

i don't recall that

>democrats
>ethics

kek

And when Republicans have massive gains in the house and senate, Mueller will re-open the probe due to Russian meddling in the midterms

ANY MINUTE NOW

>politics
>ethics

fixed for increased universality

Yes the whole Mueller investigation is just taxpayer funded opposition research

No it doesn't, that would be fucking stupid

YAAAAAS FAKE NEWS

Attached: 1525739663930.gif (800x800, 178K)

look at how dumb you are

The shitlib woman who wrote that piece hasn't experienced a man's testosterone properly.

He's going to indict the jews!

Mfw I realized all these disgusting people in social media bottin band making up shit are either Jews or Zionist controlled opposition

Attached: 1529993460954m.jpg (1024x683, 112K)

Q has talked about a red October a few times, maybe this is what he was talking about...

Any minute now info which will lead to either Trump working with the Russians, Trump being impeached or Hillary being a paedophile and locked up will come out. Any. Minute. Now.

These guys get it. Get ready.

Meuller investigation is overcooked spaghetti, it purportedly sticks to everything but is nothing but a soft noodle mess

It's the next play, though. These are the people who have screamed and yelled for years to never question the integrity of the election system because: there's "literally zero fraud" and the machines are "literally super secret encrypted" and the people that count votes are "literally the most unbiased people." "No serious person..." All of it. They're going to claim it's rigged and then use phony poll numbers to prove it and then point to decreased D turnout as proof that it was rigged this time. It will actually prove it was rigged before but normies will believe it all.

>red October

Attached: the-hunt-for-red-october-1447321873.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

g-guys, rick wilson's October Surprise is coming...

it's over...

wtf is this nonsense you just spouted?

>could

lolol vanity fair, who the fuck cares about this vag rag you faggot

don't ever post here again

Attached: 1507900044903.png (458x419, 197K)

It doesn't matter what he says. We've finally transcended the politics of scandal. I don't give a shit if Trump is a Russian agent so long as he keeps wrecking the establishment and the haters don't care if he's not a Russian agent as long as he's still literally Hitler.

The right has been arguing for years that elections are compromised. The left will point to fake polls and unusual results to say that it's compromised. It will ACTUALLY be proof that the left has been rigging it for years. They will use this as pretense to delegitimize elections because they are losing. In the chaos, Trump will offer to overhaul the process, and they will claim it as conclusive proof of it being rigged against them.

Why are they going to suddenly say its rigged? The democrats have gained +4 seats already, they are actually winning.

Dems threw a fit when Comey made an October announcment. Surely they want Mueller to wait, right?

I suspect that October will have nothing to do with it. However that said. If this whole thing ends up actually being true, in hindsight of that hypothetical situation. Would it really fucking matter? I say not really

If mueller basically comes out with "Trump filed some documents wrong, i suspect it means more but i can't prove it" then red storm is guaranteed. It'll be seen as another attempt to deligitimize his presidency and trump supporters will turn out in droves. More black people will vote republican or stay home in protest.
If he has something like "trump was paying foreigners to dig up dirt on hillary, and he fired comey for getting too close" then blue wave will happen cause dems will think they can impeach him (they won't).
So 95% chance the first one, 5% chance the second

They aren't winning. Normal people who have been historically centrist are leaning right. It's just screaming fringe folk and kike media corroborating the insanity. Regular people who work and pay taxes and have 401ks don't care about foreign kids in cages or ice cream scoops or whatever they are on about this week. They see taxes going down and real conversation about immigration and unhinged liberals cutting kids dicks off. It's going the other way. The left loss what's left of the workers and are even starting to lose blacks. They have gone all-in on illegals because it's their last hope.

Nosenstein mentioned this when he was in front of Congress. this is why people are upset about Comey "reopening" the Clinton investigation just a few weeks before the election.

it is an ethics issue. I'm not sure when it supposed to begin and end, but they aren't supposed to get in the way of elections. this obviously isn't going to stop the grand jury or the courts, but they aren't supposed to make announcements that could affect the outcome of elections. but this is just internal policy, and they've broken it before even Comey.

a jew would never lie.

Trips of truth. But till go the first way

Mulloch will probably get hit by the Trump Curse the hardest.