BBC Roastie Tribbered HARD by Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó

WOW. OH WOW. WATCH THIS!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=q8itF62yIJg

Attached: 1526234054734.png (922x988, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=q8itF62yIJg
hungarianfreepress.com/2015/04/09/hungarys-demographic-revolution-roma-youth-comprise-a-third-of-all-students-in-eastern-hungarian-counties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reporter is jewish, what a cohenicidence

based golden horde

gas the kikes

Hooktubed, dont give Youtube and the BBC money:

hooktube.com/watch?v=q8itF62yIJg

>my ancestor

Attached: 81BF070C-1801-4945-B085-2F6F244A5BBC.jpg (640x480, 62K)

>As long as they call themselves "asylum seekers" we're bound by international law to hear their claim
stupid cunt lays out the exact loophole the migrants are exploiting

The Hungarians are primarily descendants of the Magyars, not the Golden Horde (or the Huns for that matter)

Attached: CC1A6E9C-46E2-407A-9131-D0144D8DE308.jpg (500x341, 95K)

Ok i see there is a journalist doing an interview about immigration, lets just find the journalists name...
>Emily Maitlis
Now i'm just going to google that name and click the wiki link and...
>From a Jewish family, Emily Maitlis is the daughter of..
AND IT'S JEWS! IT'S ALL JEW! PLEASE STAND ASIDE FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMER THANK YOU!

Attached: It's a jew there all jews.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>Muslim invaders

I love how the foreign minister is saying straight up we don't want anymore fucking Muslims and this is somehow rascism according to the BBC reporter

That ugly foot faced reporter got BTFO to Yorkshire and back.

hunor and magor = two brothers, both scythian

Szijjártó is based. Maybe even more based than Orbán.

Attached: 301169B0-BACE-4931-948B-09E3F0CBAFFF.jpg (800x800, 475K)

Attached: Women Crazy.jpg (1148x644, 86K)

Why do none of these so called leaders man the fuck up make the following statement.
When Israel allows for open border migration, I would gladly entertain the idea of doing so in Country X.
That would shut this cunt down instantly.

Attached: 1wekwd.jpg (477x500, 23K)

>the problem with the eu is that it believes in tolerance diversity and human rights
case in point

Fuck wh*tey and fuck europe

Attached: 1519582093580.png (1159x850, 1.03M)

because that's a large logical leap that has anti semitic implications

Attached: 32324665645.jpg (640x720, 128K)

>When Israel allows for open border migration, I would gladly entertain the idea of doing so in Country X.
because it's not true, we wouldn't even remotely entertain it even then

HUNGARIANS ARE WHITE

Attached: 489af08922d87136d11c623f63bc6425.jpg (858x725, 25K)

>Comments are disabled for this video.
So empowering and (((brave)))

Tengri I want to kill wh*te dogs all day long with their sem*te masters
actually no

Attached: 1515761369269.jpg (576x432, 261K)

Actually yes.

Attached: 1497106188442.png (420x420, 9K)

no wh*Tes are gay

Attached: mongol.png (749x589, 475K)

and by what logic?

Attached: 1517326456662.jpg (344x434, 102K)

I really tought about going to live in Hungary, finally escaping the shithole my country has been til leftists had their government and perhaps will surely rethink about that if things will still going to suck here.

Any Buda comrade wishing to help and axis bra? It's not only about living for a temporary time (some years) but also because of personal interest in Uralic culture (Finnish and Ugric).
Probably also because of personal eastern traits and family.

We have absolutely nothing to do with whites. Stop spreading these memes.

Attached: 446DB4D0-80B7-4C6A-8AB7-796ADD6A3BAF.jpg (740x411, 175K)

1. Phenotype
2. Genetic Best fit cluster analysis
3. Culture and perceptions, hungarians are viewed and treated as whites including by themselves.

Attached: 1497106188441.png (286x254, 8K)

fuck off. we arent a "based last bastion"

>But Israel is a JEWISH COUNTRY, and you don't get to have your own country because you're not Jewish!
would be the answer

Attached: Borders for me, none for thee!.png (984x695, 203K)

Hungarians did not even migrate from central asia, but the Urals

Attached: 831289521481.jpg (655x527, 34K)

According to Orban you are.

Attached: 15712489129.jpg (417x417, 25K)

>phenotype
literal meme as most türkics have just as white skin and the phenotype can be found in "nonwhite" nations.
>culture and perceptions
bunch of brainwashing and wannabeism like with the türks who want to be arabic all the people who were such "great wh*tes" were mostly uneducated lower class retards or even worse g*rmshits or sl*veshits

This interviewer is pathetic shouting "Muslim Invaders" at him while he's trying to defend his position. absolutely disgusting.
good thing he kept his calm.

Attached: 1525788508328.jpg (592x456, 61K)

orbán is a half cigány kosherfaggot

"You don't have an immigration problem"

Gee I wonder why. Could it be because they are taking steps to stop the problem arising in the first place?

Attached: 1529174485405.jpg (933x919, 95K)

>comments disabled
Cowards. Also, I wonder how much they tampered with the thumbs up/down votes. Also, 420, heh.

Attached: Screenshot.png (689x99, 22K)

Come on Gengis, don't be so unfriendly to an axis budd, we have same flag colors and I myself have oriental traits (We have a huge eastern diaspora here)

Don't leave me with local trogloytes and commies plz

>Culture and perceptions, hungarians are viewed and treated as whites including by themselves.
We banned Richard Spencer for less than this and we will ban you too, Sven.

Attached: Facebook-First-review-is-done-604220.png (500x315, 299K)

This.

Attached: how about i zuk ur....jpg (720x720, 242K)

it's a postcommunist shithole, stay away

Attached: havanna-lakotelep--csontvary-u.-30-tol.jpg (460x345, 34K)

my ancestors :-)

Attached: slovakia.jpg (1000x740, 221K)

we literally have tons of commies germshits and non hungarian immigrants like chinks and our goverment pas the gypsies to breed us out

BÁZISOLT

As long as it had wifi it would be /comfy/ desu.

>literal meme as most türkics have just as white skin and the phenotype can be found in "nonwhite" nations.
Well no. The phenotypic appearance of Europeans is more than just skin colour, were that the case would japs be more European than Italians. Turks can and always have been viewed as non-european i.e. non-white. For example, Turks were denied citizenship to the US prior to 1965 due to not being white, whilst Greeks, Italians, Hungarians and other whites were not.

>bunch of brainwashing and wannabeism like with the türks who want to be arabic all the people who were such "great wh*tes" were mostly uneducated lower class retards or even worse g*rmshits or sl*veshits

You can live in your little pretend bubble, but if you are going to engage in reality you have to admit, if not through words then through actions and behaviour, that Hungarians are white. Because everyone knows, and everyone acts as if hungarians are white, and you are just retarded for pretending otherwise.

Attached: 1496048665742.jpg (655x643, 79K)

Culturally not, there are many other countries that have been under soviet control and yours has been one of the few to have anticommie social concept radicated in each aspect (they had to enter Budapest with tanks after 56)

Source

Spencer is banned in every white country though. That's just more proof Hungary is whites.

Besides, Spencer is complete shite and ruins everything.

Attached: 1484198928864.jpg (671x665, 62K)

here is your neighbor bro

Attached: oszinte_cigany_659306_70382.jpg (475x356, 9K)

>european as an identity
thats brainlet tier
the only reason why türks are not viewed wh*te is because they converted to islam and fucked the eastern roman empire over
>your people are nothing but a skincolour that means that we now have to have a brotherhood with a bunch of fags who share the same phenotype
why are wh*te nationalists and pan europeanists always such retards?

Finally a man that speaks truth.
Also the woman was harping on about the fact that Hungary doesn't have an immigration problem, because women can't make predictions based on data in the real world. (Of course the steps Hungary is doing right now is exactly what you would do to protect against illegal immigration in the future, and immigration problems.)

doesn't make it any better to live here

Attached: mon.jpg (475x351, 32K)

Hungarians are white.
t. white pro

When my momma passed thru Hungary to come here (she's slavic) and they read that she spoke Russian... If it wasn't for actual governmental policies they could have easily been shot to the wall, they REALLY looked at my mother and friends bad, so much that she and they had to speak Hungarian to ask for water.
I don't think there's really so much communist and russian tolerance, especially since your winning party is nationalist.

Troll.

Attached: D9B5414A-6DA6-4A02-B40F-F6D2CCABA73B.jpg (570x400, 67K)

Is that the Hungarian version of a gopnik or a bogan?

>posts that hungary is a shithole
>says hungarians aren't white
>wants to stop productive (white) people from migrating to hungary
hmmm

Attached: 125172591294791.jpg (501x504, 63K)

hungarianfreepress.com/2015/04/09/hungarys-demographic-revolution-roma-youth-comprise-a-third-of-all-students-in-eastern-hungarian-counties/
I thank our jewish overlords for genociding us

wow nice interview. thanks for uploading. upboated

Uhm...we italians are proud melaninated peoples, we want nothing to do with you crackas

Anglos fucked the world.

>he thinks that just because he too lives in europe he should come here and ruin our nation

That cunt is Satanic

Yes, I thoght so as well (or perhaps doesn't want immigrants to come, it would be legit as well)

Glad to hear it, then I guess you can happily take the 2 million nignogs and mudslimes living in this country.

Attached: imhelping.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

He is the foreign Minister. It is expected from him to be calm and with arguments defend its position.

I personally would not be like that. I would say directly to the face of this woman that London and England are shitholes that look like Africa and that I dont wish to Hungary end that way

>mutt telling us about whos wh*te

Attached: 1514388247442.png (994x847, 565K)

the hungarian version of a nigger, it's a gypsy
every apartment in that building contains either forty of them or a 80 year old boomer that comes over every hour to threaten you with a knife for accidentally dropping a pin violating the nap by disturbing her watching some shitty soap opera at 6000000 decibel

Attached: SetetJeno.jpg (2592x1944, 1.43M)

Please provide new sources, this shit is from three years ago and things has widely changed (Also that's not even a journal or a solid press, but a web free press, you can also send me hungarian websites if you have source from them, it's the same for me)

*Southers

Parla per te, Terun

Okay so which is it? Is the Hungarian people and country shit or should people not come and ruin it? Because those are sort of mutually exclusive positions you fucking retard.

>gypsy soviet rapebaby telling a certified white pro who's white

Attached: 1504559970703.jpg (340x291, 40K)

RIA

leaving the steppe was a mistake
they havent sadly i could even link you wikipedia statistics

>implying Japan isn't more European than the kingdom of the three shitcilies

Kek

a gypsy

the country is so shit that young people migrate to the west to have better lives same goes for all eastern european nations thx to shit tier politicians

Shitcilies ahahaha that made me laugh murimutt budd

>letting in wh*Tes
if you couldn't take care of your own country why should you be in ours?

Attached: ciganykiraly.png (1555x800, 944K)

one day brother

Attached: 1440595381982.png (2504x3353, 2.39M)

Republican capitalists they put the Turks in Europe. that was just the start. The war in Iraq didn't help

Attached: Global genetic distances.jpg (3741x3887, 856K)

this dude is fukin based, rostie blasted

I'm surprised, I thought gypsies were darker because they're basically trailer-trash Hindus.

yes but they are such subhumans that even the indians got rid of them

Don't think she minds BBC invading her cout

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-234956_Twitter.jpg (1440x2960, 690K)

>we do not accept multiculturalism as a good thing
>we have the right to control who comes into our country
He backed her off so well she almost blew a fuse.

Ok, I'll give you two reasons:

1 - Mafia
2 - americanized society, politics and culture (radical chics, libtards, mobbing and so on.. You can imagine what a shitlife our workers are doing and many italians from WW2 are either in the army or hiding somewhere distant from this shit society, many of them have fleed for good)

Italy is gone since 45, it's a country that needs to be refound, recreated from scratch and with weapons, annexed.
You can either die here trying to change nothing or flee and trying in future to rebuild it after SHTF, perhaps with a traditional family and values shared with other Europeans (As already said, our is a nationalty, nor an ethnicity nor a race, we have germanics diaspora, albanian, slavic, mediterranean, arab, iberian and so forth)

>italy is dead since 45'
same goes for Hungary

>he trusts halpomemes and such

Almost every single white country is fucked like this. There is nowhere to run, you have to stand and fight or perish.

consider that you'll have to learn hungarian tho, the hardest language in the world

Attached: getto_0.jpg (950x576, 902K)

>muh multiculturalism
Multiculturalism isn't migration. Multiculturalism is multiple cultures, not integration/interracial. Yes, stop the borders, so far Orban hasn't.
(((British)))

Attached: Hungary migrantion 2007 2017 African Asian European immigrants.jpg (767x2072, 279K)

all countries are fucked like this*

FST distances are not perfect, since they basically will sometimes display bigger distances whilst in reality the total genetic aggregate is much closer. But it's still an extremely useful metric, and again does not lump together groups that are far apart in reality.

Here's the thing. Everyone knows Hungarians are white. Like no one in reality questions this or acts otherwise. The only people who care to obfuscate this are some Jews like you who think you benefit from host countries and groups being more divided.