Guys remember this bitch?

guys remember this bitch?

she got 6 years in prison.

her name is reality winner.

dailywire.com/news/32333/remember-radical-nsa-leaker-reality-winner-she-james-barrett

Attached: realityloser.png (950x780, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/06/26/us/reality-winner-nsa-leak-guilty-plea.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_Winner
youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fine
what happened with clanton? cant find shit. wasnt his sentencing today?
goodwin got maybe 4 hours on a much more nuanced charge
dont tell me clantons sentencing took a second longer than that

Pushed back again until august.

It's been pushed back to august

not surprised
and i bet he is let loose to maybe bikelock again when he's not sucking off fags
the guy is a violent homosexual. if anyone should be denied bail, it's him

is he still being held? im sorry for the questions but this is important

womp womp

>6 years

Not nearly enough.

I remember when she was first exposed and arrested. I thought "reality winner" was somebody who had won a reality show... nope.

you're fkn retarded.
the name alone tells you the whole story is bullshit.

This
>Openly state your intent for seditious/surreptitious acts against the government for which you work
>a couple years
>still in your 20s when you get out
tf?

He’s been on bail the whole time numb nuts

nytimes.com/2018/06/26/us/reality-winner-nsa-leak-guilty-plea.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_Winner

pardon this saint now you dumbasses

It's amazing to me how a Lawyer can file for continuance after continuance after continuance. But if a person is defending themself, the judge may be nice, and give you one. After that, they will sentence you without you even being in court.
This is classic lawyer tactics, for when they know that there's no way to win. He's hoping that the police lose something, or something happens in the department that causes people to get fired. Or even holding out hope that Jow Forums will get SHUT DOWN for being made a patsy for white supremacy, or telling someone to "kys" then they do it. Or grooming a mass shooter. Whatever bullshit he hopes time will bring out that could make his hopeless case stronger. Shit, the Lawyer and Eric are probably trying to wait hoping that the victims die off.
MEANWHILE the victims have to sit on their hands and wait for justice.
I know you guys didn't ask me to say anything to you, or ask any question, I'm just ranting.

dat arm tho

Fed time.
No parole.

wow
thats weird
who paid for it

How is that weird? He had a bail set of whatever, came up with 10%, and gave that to a bail bondsman who fronted the rest. The nice thing about bondsmen is that if Eric skips town before his date, he will not only have to deal with police hunting him, but bounty hunters too.

What was her motive? Trump derangement or just stupid?

>reality winner
I swear I've seen better nigger names than that.

>air force vet
It's getting to the point where it's shameful to admit you're a usaf vet. It's filled with left-leaning pogs and it treats their security forces like dogshit

t.usaf vet

HAHAHAHAHA!! Look at this fucking turkey sandwich looking bitch! HAHAHA! Serves the fat bitch right!

Attached: 20FY.png (640x480, 311K)

it's weird because he afforded it
10%
it's also weird because he ought to be caged

Attached: 6rZ8g8R.jpg (400x400, 20K)

What if the antifags are right and he is a government agent who was never supposed to get caught? What if the core of antifa are glow in the dark fags like the FBI texts? I wouldn't be surprised it's probably what's going on. Meanwhile ABC news reports that manaford was indicted on 6 counts of manslaughter on "accident".

Yeah, remember when Chris chan got arrested for pepper spraying a gamestop employee?
That case had soming like 7 continuations and was dragged out for over a year iirc before actually being heard.

OMEGALUL

You don't know what you're talking about

Exactly. Postpone the trail for two years and witnesses forget what happened/become fuzzy on the details. Hardly any media attention compared to directly after the crime. Some clerk files something wrong and it has to be thrown out from evidence.

Shut up pogo dick.

That's not how it works

>reality winner
Were the winnings jail time? I hope they lose the key. Parents should be shot for giving her such a retarded name.

That's exactly how it works. Let me ask you this if that's not true: what reason would a lawyer have to postpone a trial for years if it wasn't advantageous for their client? What's the purpose?

The guy behind the Vault 7 leak got nailed too. I think this might explain the uptick of WL-related propaganda from the alphabets here lately. They're making examples of people.

He has to have a legitimate reason and the judge agreed to it, so

So....are you going to answer my question?

>when your name is so retarded it makes the title completely unintelligible

Any poltards going to write her in prison with the hopes of arranging a conjugal visit?

Attached: IMG_3360.jpg (470x726, 94K)

>be named Reality Winner
>be out of touch with reality and lose bigly

>she
>her

Judges need to be held accountable with the rope user

She'd be the big spoon

Protip: Be a fucking woman

>Provides no argument
Okay cuck

>6 years
>Undeniable pussy pass.
That male sailor Trump pardoned took a picture of the nuclear control panel on the submarine where he worked to show his girlfriend and he got 10 years. This bitch leaks TS info in a bid to destabilize the entire government and gets 6 years? WTF. She should have got 2 decades minimum.

Can't wait till some giant nigger bitch fuck her shit up
>lesbian incoming

>six years
So she’ll do four

I hope she gets raped in prison by a negress

He got one year.

>took a picture of the nuclear control panel on the submarine
show picture
also im big american man, not chinese
show picture

TRIGGER WARNING: nytimes comment

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-26 18-30-48.png (471x527, 54K)

>Six years
No. Stop. She is still in pre-sentecing phase. She will do

Attached: ADCAE6C8-7635-4239-A7E8-254B2A804B3E.jpg (1860x2896, 663K)

but I thought you didn't get locked up for words America?
Freedom of speech and all that?!

She removed classified info from a government facility...not quite the same thing my dude

Typical redcoat aping pilpul from its master.

Oh boy can't wait to see Patty giving that faggot a rough time

I read that women's prisons smell horrible, much worse than men's prisons. Contrary to popular expectations, male prisoners tend to be very conscious of their hygiene. But in women's prisons they left their hygiene, specifically feminine hygiene, go to pot. I read the smell hits you as soon as you walk in.

what the fuck are you talking about Ahmed

>British education

When reality hits hard
or
Expectations vs Reality

No men to impress , women wont even wash . Geezus .

Manning was pardoned because he figured out this technique

Attached: 1512543435460.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Attached: 2018-06-27 01_01_36-Netflix.png (919x661, 783K)

She's getting locked up for sedition or state secrets not words fagget

>Only 6 years for espionage and treason
Weeeew lads

It's now a preliminary hearing in Aug 8. I believe this is to determine whether there's enough evidence to go to trial, as he has pled not guilty last year.

>those arms
>she

ahmed shut the fuck up

I wonder (((who)))

Attached: 1441152985902.png (1298x934, 327K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI

Man that son of a bitch faggot permanately destroyed race relations in my state. Things are objectively worse than ever race-wise.

WOMP WOMP

6 fucking years?
She should get the rope or firing squad

not exactly, now im not a jew so i could have this completely wrong but today was a pretrial hearing the next meet is a preliminary hearing, which *should* be the last step before a trial date is set

You hypocrites praise Snowden as a hero when he did something like this, but want to give her death?

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO KEEP SECRETS OF ANY SORT

>Reality Winner
That has to be some kind of ((inside)) jab.

>praise Snowden as a hero
I'll hang that faggot too
the best part about his story is that when king nigger became president, snowden thought he would put an end to the program.
but king nigger made it ever bigger and to spy on even more americans

it took me reading several things about her before i realized that was the bitches name

>check'd
>be Snowden
>be elite Security Engineer trained by CIA
>do more to fuck over Obama than anyone in the world
We know who our allies are

Attached: 1525061954929.jpg (552x690, 41K)

How did she plan to move the middle east? Where would she move it?

I think it was a name change. Because, you know, those are the two things liberals can't into.

Attached: winner.png (360x360, 163K)

this is a reminder to all you brainwashed cuckademics and useful idiot graduates
don't believe what your handlers tell you, they are lying to you if they say you won't get in trouble
the moment they can, they'll throw you under the bus so fast, you'll wish you were a winner in reality

she's a fucking muslim lover, fuck her to death, i agree this isn't right , she should be put in a pit and be stoned to death by 8 yos.

She going to lick soooo much pussy. She even looks like a liz already.

Is he getting his shit pushed in in jail until he goes to prison?

well played

Eww! She's fucking ugly dude! Definitely a pussy licker. Well, there another that's not welcome back from the ghetto. Ya'll keep her. She'll help ya'll spread that AIDS around.

I normally don't tell people I'm former military. Too ashamed.

Self righteous stupidity. Lack of conviction in your integrity.

She looks like she'd bite your dick off.

Ural - Better than a Harley.

Attached: Ural.png (1334x512, 1.53M)

No, they all deserve death. Fuck off goat fucker.

She got trolled by the MSM into beliving Trump was literly Hitler and now she is doing hard time.

Don't be like Reality Winner

Attached: Trump_HAHAHAHA.jpg (960x651, 62K)

More than your mother has seen dicks that are BIGGER?

you know you can reply to more than one post at a time, right?

Attached: dismiss.jpg (382x245, 21K)

This. 1 million times over.

This whole fucking story was the establishment saying; "Look Donald, there ain't no way in hell you'll be able to expose us as the pedo satanists that we are. Half the world thinks this little abused childs name is Reality Winner and she attacked the NSA lolol We are fake news and we love it. You will never win"

The day of the rope nears

Ural = too slow to go on the freeway

Wow this bitch is really dumb and really arrogant

She took #I'mWithHer too seriously.

there's plenty of evidence. much more than Jow Forums has seen.

how is the court room looking at his hearrings these days? first two times i went i was harrassed by "people" trying to take my picture. first day i went they had people's pictures taped up outside.

Attached: 1519352107164.png (720x960, 734K)