Leftist beaners harassing Mitch McConnell and his wife now

twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1011711781943693312

Attached: Untitled.png (603x831, 367K)

The Uniparty deserves to be harassed.

The hyphenated American was a mistake.

Meh, all they did was shout shit. They need to be angerier, crazier, more unhinged. It's the only way RWSS can rise.

Attached: 1494980298348.png (2000x2000, 252K)

good

McConnel should use some of that china money to hire thugs.

Republicans' hardball tactics to stop President Obama's Supreme Court nominee in 2016 paid off today with rulings on abortion and immigration

>First, they came for the Trump cabinet, and I did not speak because i was not part of his cabinet
>Then they came for his administration, and I did not speak because i was not part of his administration
>Then they came for Republican Congressmen and I did not speak because I was not one of them
>Then they came for Trump supporters and garden variety conservatives and there was no one left to speak for me

They are coming for you next

Mcconnell has an Asian wife. They better be careful.

Attached: der boomer.jpg (382x550, 66K)

I am not a fan of McConnell. He needed to retire YEARS AGO. But this shit makes me motherfucking pissed.

the war will be started by these personal protests ending with a shooting

When you’ve reached the point of actually harassing and threatening people in order to bend them to your will the only sensible recourse for them is to vote however necessary to make you go away. I didn’t vote in the last election but after what I’ve seen from the left since then I’m voting against them any chance I get purely for self preservation now

None of this is about speaking anymore. Time for talk is over. Neither side wants to talk. They’re just waiting for the right spark.

Mitch "Mestizo Mangler" McConnell will show these beaners the wall now.

These intimidation tactics will work on the majority of Republicans.

This. I'm voting Republican November. Just to keep this bullshit out of power.

What did he do to their niece?

Attached: ap_176621616418_slide-4ca97e3eccbc6aae5cbba6b1918f480e5221e5cc-s900-c85.jpg (900x600, 107K)

Why is there a women bodyguard?

Attached: 19396678_1428314587223715_8962451838331997889_n.jpg (480x853, 35K)

Dang it now I got to vote republican in my state. I did not want to but now I have to.

McConnell never needed protection before. Probably relaxed a little too much

kek
They better watch out. Elaine looks like she doesn't take shit from them kind

Attached: 1493755281717.jpg (237x240, 14K)

>someone you don't know approaches you
>screams a lot, maintains aggressive body language
>you try to talk with them
>they scream more
>body language gets even more aggressive
>no amount of reasoning reaches them, they only get louder and more aggressive
this isn't how you flip people to your side, this is how you push people further away from your side.

>the right will never be this active
it hurts guys

this, the cocksucker deserves it. Lie in your bed

>The Uniparty deserves to be harassed.
I concur that is what needs to happen, and the best harassment would be putting in some third party people. Also glad to see someone else using Uniparty, this is what we need to get out there as the normal name for them.
I wanted to we them give him a hearing, and the vote him down, because that would have ended all of the BS over something stupid.

White-American and European-American is kind of redundant, or was at least

sweetie squads when, family?

True, ready to rumble and tumble with these faggot commies.

Republicans should hage been harrassing him for bing a massive cuck and folding on the wall and repealing Obamacare

When the first Trump official gets assassinated, it will be open season on liberals. Screencap this

Gee I wonder (((((WHO)))))) is providing the highly classified information of the whereabouts of these officials to the leftist mobs.

What would you know you faggot leaf