How fucked is our generation Jow Forums

How fucked is our generation Jow Forums

Attached: wack.png (790x792, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZtREnrZM43o
youtube.com/watch?v=gGlJgU9x8tM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What type of millennial?

Pretty fucked. But at least we are laughing maniacally while the airplane is hurteling towards the ground

Attached: 1518929852202.png (620x387, 201K)

>boomers are confused because they don't have laugh tracks to tell them when to laugh

Attached: 12214626336733.jpg (960x960, 166K)

The only ones that fuck with me are deep fried memes. Some can be funny but a lot are just nonsense. Maybe I'm just a 25 year old boomer I dont know

>that 30 year old boomer that will never understand your jokes

We grew up in a post-9/11 world where the Internet was still young. In 2004 it was okay to laugh and share flash games of killing bin laden and shooting tellytubbies.

youtu.be/ZtREnrZM43o

Attached: 889F1E2C-04CF-418E-83B0-80C577741DDA.jpg (120x109, 18K)

Pretty sure the other races are gonna start killing more white people. And, when they're done killing off the only race that can reason, they'll turn on the blacks. Cause no one likes the blacks..... except for votes.

>comedy that appeals to young people can be surreal and dark -- and completely meaningless

Not to sound edgy, but that is kind of our existence. We've had no great war, no great depression, no great external obstacle to overcome. Everything we need and want is here yet we are the first generation that will have a lower standard of living than the previous in America ever.

nah, jews will keep the subservient blacks around as slaves.

Main stream humor is boring and safe.

I find it hillarious that boomers literally cannot understand how technology has created what is essentially a massive shortcut to learning and mental growth. The kind of realizations about life that boomers began to feel in their 40’s, occur in middle school now.

Young adults who grew up with the technology of today, have such a high threshold for humor that it is becoming much more competitive and difficult to make people laugh.

Boomers are literally mentally disadvantaged. They basically grew up learning such a narrow, standardized set of ideas that they will chuckle at almost anything that has a laugh track behind it.

*background kek*

>that 34 yo boomer that doesnt undearstand humor

It's almost like growing up in a generation without purpose and complete awareness of a declining standard of living causes us to have a cynical wit. Idk, bout to go have some avocado toast.

this is complete bollocks though, over here at least the new generations have shit as fuck education, can't even speak english well and have little to no fucking wit, all technology did was create a style of humour which they are receptive to, if anything it's much more dumbed down than anything in previous generations you daft millennial cunt.

others generations tried to be edgy to cool this generation thinks that being nerdy and depressive is cool

Attached: 1337557249669.png (581x443, 128K)

modern memes are okay, the only one that sucks ass is the 'despacito' shit it's forced and not funny.

Such a stupid question to ask. Surreal, random, and meaningless is all that is left to trend now. Older comedians made their hay and now everything is fucking "politically incorrect." There is literally nothing left to do that won't offend anybody other than vomit/poop humor, random humor, and running gags. And of course the classic, "Fuck Blaumphs. Amiright?" *canned audience laughter*

bretty fukd

Attached: Nice Thread OP.jpg (750x750, 73K)

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1529785507008.jpg (420x410, 17K)

jesus fuck look at those shoes, is she a size 15 mens?

This is true, and not trying to defend boomers or any generation, but accessing information does not equal intelligence/wisdom. What good is access to information when it is all garbage and you lack the ability to find the truth? I do agree with you that technology sets some people up for having realizations and understanding very early in life that simply wasn't possible in previous generations. That doesn't mean overall that technology is increasing the general populations knowledge/wisdom...especially on topics that actually matter.

Millenial humor is fucking cringe and just reeks of soi. I watched an episode of Rick and Morty and it was 25 minutes of lolsorandum xD lebbit-tier faggotry and didn't even as much as chuckle. Also another example is those videos where they manipulate the pitch of some video and turn it into a song.

HEADLINE - and XXX XXX

Fuck this format, and that's a good thing.

Attached: 485678687453485.jpg (561x600, 43K)

theyre just mainstream shit mashed together and cranked to the extreme

it's a subconscious humorous reaction to all that retardation

Attached: HKuWUAD.jpg (750x764, 224K)

Ay fine lads, does anyone have a rare full body pepe of him from behind walking into the sunset or something similar?

Attached: IMG_20180626_230902.jpg (1359x945, 469K)

>That 30 years old boomer who thinks hes smarter than millennials

>live in a surreal nightmare society
>have dark and surreal humor
Not that hard to figure out.

I'm going to be really honest, I saw an episode of that while babysitting my little cousins. It was actually hilarious.
I wouldn't watch it, but when I was a kid, watching adult swim before school every night and all that, I would've loved to have that show around during my childhood.

>The kind of realizations about life that boomers began to feel in their 40’s, occur in middle school now.

damn, its the truth

BBBRRRRAAAPPPPPTTTTTT

FPHPPFPHFPHPHBRAAFFFFFFFF

*SNIIIIIFFFFFF*

AHHH

Attached: SNIIIIIIIFFFFF.png (791x789, 250K)

>IM PICKLE RIIIIIIIICCCCKKK

millennials are performing a ritual sacrifice of themselves and each other so that gen z can move society forward where millennials (and gen x) have largely failed.

Kek, the jews won’t survive. Implying chinks and Latinos are gonna keep up with their bullshit.

BASED

This

>so that gen z can move society forward where millennials (and gen x) have largely failed.
GenX here: how the fuck can you be relied upon to do that when you don't even know "boomer" doesn't mean "older than I is" but a specific demographic born between 1946 and 1958? The word boomer means member of The Baby Boom: an explosion of births in the US and nowhere else owing to financial and social improvements immediately following the triumph of the United States in World War 2. It means nothing else; nothing. But yet you retards use it interchangeably to mean old or something and even call Millennials that. Why the fuck should we rely on you and how dare you claim we've failed? You know nothing we know, have seen nothing we've seen and don't even know whom we are and can't even spell. Call us back and on a non-traceable rotary phone when your generation quits mainlining political movements and heroes from before your hated "boomers" and their era, learns how to open a book, and discovers more about US and world politics than you can read on some fucking forum like Jow Forums. Start with: "The Nazis would have rejected me as a potential member because I am not physically fit, am not Aryan, and I possess degenerate jew influenced values I would actually fight Goebbels about online if I knew his email address."

Idiots. We're not impressed. Until we are, don't you @ us with any "gen x have failed" leftist jew bullshit. You can't even see or identify us and you're fucking STUPIDER than us: how the fuck would you even know? Rant ended

E is the "use" key in a lot of games.

For your edification, here are some Generation Xers actually doing and risking shit, you lazy little autard spergers: Huckabee, Ryan, Corey Lewandowski, and pretty much everybody else the fuck in Trump's fucking cabinet, and you can also include Italy's new leader Savini, born in 1973: HE IS A GENERATIONXER LIKE ME.
YOU ARE NOT. This is us and what we're doing to fix this shitskin swamped toilet bowl of a planet. Meanwhile GenZ and Millennial you sit on your collective asses in your Boomer mother's homes and post ANIME BITCHES and CALL THAT "REVOLUTION".

Case closed. Don't talk to us or even fucking look at us until your fucking BALLS drop. Autcunts. GenX happens to be fucking carrying your wet childish asses.

i understand your frustration. for the record, i'm not one of the idiots who doesn't know what a boomer is. there are a lot of people who genuinely seem confused on that, so again i get why you said that.

i know you're not impressed with gen z now, and you won't be for a long time. i understand and respect that. most people in gen z WILL either fail or not do much meaningful good, but there are gems among us (not claiming myself as one) who will look and learn and become the change you (gen x) always hoped to see in the world.

i did not mean to insult you. i only meant to express that your objective has not been reached.

(((meaningless)))

It's mistyped F

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 37K)

this is the most boomer headline i've ever read, thanks
only a boomer could be so out of touch

Nope. Generation X had a lower standard of living than the Boomers.

you have passed the test

We had the 2008 Recession, that has to count for something?

Most of the generational divide threads/comments are JIDF. It is one of their best tactics right now since most other shit doesn't work anymore. Remember that next time you get angry, because they want you angry and pissed off at the younger generations. Same as them wanting younger generations pissed off at you. Most enlightened people of any generation understand the nuanced differences between the times and most on Jow Forums can at least sort of understand this as well. Don't let the shills shake you, instead fight back against them when you see those comments.

>press F to pay respect
>scrolling F in the twitch chat
>I should press F to pay my respects
>accidentally hit E and press enter
>oh shit too late to take it back

shit slide thread,

Millenium humour is not funny. Everyone knows it. Get over yourselves. They have no idea what a joke actually is. Millenial humour is basically just retarded shit designed to make them buy in to a dumb dumb culture. There is no joke. They are the joke and their stupid money is the punchline to those that brainwash them in to it.

“Young people these days” has been a meme throughout history, you have to have very little self-awareness to seriously talk about it. I’ll probably talk about it too when I’m older because I’ll forget what I’m saying right now, but seriously, humans are mostly the same. The youth are edgy, idealistic, iconoclastic, rebellious, and different, then they grow up to become more staid and less idealistic and passionate. The ones who don’t usually have ended up killing themselves or gotten addicted to drugs or are somehow otherwise living a retarded, low-quality, meaningless life, never having truly grown up. The youth will never understand their elders, elders will never understand the youth.

Our humor is based on truth and taboos

>flash games of killing bin laden and shooting tellytubbies.
I had a grin reading this, the good old times
Newgrounds' adult games too were.... Good

>can be surreal and dark - and completely meaningless

millennial humor is a reflection of our lives.

>unironically using f as the 'use' key
>unironically using wasd instead of based superior esdf
>unironically thinking the meme wasn't adopted because we're making fun of lowest common denominator wasd brainlet kids who don't customize their keybindings
>all while unironically implying it's 2018
kill your selves, brainlets

>shit as fuck

You're a regular poet there, Mohammad.

Shut up you stupid boomer. We live in a society.

Attached: 1511974184798.jpg (500x644, 62K)

THEY ARE DUMB AND WITHOUT WORLD EXPERIENCE.

>Shut up you stupid boomer. We live in a society.

t. millenial 'facebook is lyfe' faggot born in 2004.

the internet is a great power and a great responsibility. people in the internet era can either ride this wave or be crushed by it, and as you can see there are quite a few who are electing to be crushed by it.

An interesting story from a British expat.

>be a teacher
>read up that the French cannot understand a particular English joke
>the joke is so simple
>don't believe it
>next day
>break time
>tell joke to pupils in French
>they don't understand
>tell joke to teachers
>they don't understand
>tell joke to vice principal
>he doesn't understand

There are three types of people: those who can count and those who can't.

Ive been told many translated jokes and told many of my own. The often are lost in translation. For instance your joke is that the third kind is op who is a faggot.

It is not really their fault. They nothing of the world that came before it. Now the world is a bamboozle and bombardment. Younger generations will always kick against the ones before them but now (((technology))) is ubiquitous they cannot imagine the world as it was before this mess.

We have no values because boomers broke them all down. Our jokes are meaningless because we are meaningless. Gen Z will fix the shit we will leave behind.

There will be times where I'm talking to friends online and I have come to terms with how retarded our humor is. We'll just hear one fucker screaming and smacking around what sounds like pots in the background extremely loudly and we all lose our shit. There isn't a punchline or anything, its just loud sound screeching. Then someone posts a picture of a horse cock and that sends everyone into a hysterical laughing fit.

what was the joke?

>There are three types of people: those who can count and those who can't.
I guess Portuguese cant understand it either

youtube.com/watch?v=gGlJgU9x8tM

moortugese aren't white, just like the maghreb-arabis 'the french'
there's a reason why the white englisb had to fight off the nonwhite french from invading their white ethnostate

That the one telling the joke clearly is of the "can't count" group.
How is this hard?

>swedish intelligence
snownigger status confirmed

this is so true it hurts

There’s only two type of millennial: fake and gay

Yeah but nobody gives a shit about gen x

Gen X is like the wallflower generation. They're not very religious, not very political or ideological.They didn't get stuck in the past like fucking boomers stuck in 60s thinking patterns, nor do they have grand expectations of the future like milennials. It's like they grew up cringing at boomer behavior and just decided to become normal instead. Living in the now, just living their life not bothering any one.

I mean boomers were cringe as shit. They joined New Age fuck cults, followed the dumbest fucking fads around musical genres, became the first insufferable pseudo-intellectual "I went to college so I know how the world works now" generation.

I've never met an X-er who wasn't normal.

Who outsourced all of our manufacturing to China?
Who started the extremely unconstitutional “war on drugs”?
Boomers are huge reason why we are living in a nightmare shell of a country

>calling millenial humor weird
>make jokes about eating shit and smelling farts

Them dang 4chans at it again

Hey! They just admitted that we won the youth.

Damn. Dis nigga right here gets it.

funny

Kek

Bullshit. You just have more toys. Your food is of a lower quality and your society has crumbled to nothing. Do not mistake complacency, disease, degeneration, lack of opportunity and apathy for luxury. People 60 years ago were working ordinary jobs, having a housewife, buying homes and having large families. Now middle class professionals (not just feminist types who hate children) are barely having one or two children. But we have cheap chinese smartphones so i guess that means everythings dandy and all the problems are a result of being too comfy? So comfy. Brb trying to avoid the chemtrails and commiting suicide via two gunshots to the back of the head for discovering medical treatments that aren't easily financially exploitable and exposing immuno-suppressing, cancer and alzheimer causing nagalese in vaccines

If its meaningless its because our cultures and societys have been reduced to slavery for consumption; we are being used to farm suffering - entropy accelerators for a co-oppositional reality that certain groups wish to prioritise over ours. That is why things are so hideously inefficient. Inefficiency in this realm = efficiency for another.

Gen z is full of wasted potential.

>Mfw my Boomer mom literally had this on her fridge and thought it was hilarious

>he doesn't understand the joke

Nixon and George HW Bush weren't Boomers. Although Boomers didn't do anything to stop or reverse the trends that they inherited, which is the most frustrating thing about them.

>wierd
Millennial humour is just far too sophisticated for an aged mind, the boomer will collapse in a laughing fit at the sight of a peeled banana with a sexually suggestive face on it, the millennial will laugh at the absurdity of anyone finding something so unfunny funny. Millennial humour mocks not only the audience, it mocks the joke itself, it's meta-humour.

Everything you "need and want" is NOT here.
You simply have shinier toys to distract from higher things. You do not exist in true luxury but apathy and degeneration. 60 years ago a single husband with an ordinary job was having multiple children, a modest home they could pass on and a housewife. Now, middle class professionals barely have the time and funds for homeownership let alone a large family (and not just the feminist types, this goes across the board)

Our food is of vastly inferior quality Our environments are flooded with toxic components, our air and the metaphorical airwaves filled with consciousness-suppressing and neuroticising fields. People commit "suicide via gunshots to the back of the head" for researching treatments that would prevent multi-nationals from extracting constant premiums from sick persons for being too curative; the air is flooded with heavy metals to destroy the nutrient content of the soil and raise rates of alzheimers and cancer to prevent the worker drones from living too long and too healthily. ("Why would I want to live past 70 when you just go crazy anyway?!?!")

The meaninglessness comes from the growing lack of culture in any "developed" nation - no tribal associations, very little of the old rituals, songs, literature remains and if it does it is looked upon as an anachronism. We live in the midst of the genetic and information black hole. Humanity is being shaped towards a homogenous collectivised, insect-drone hive-mind consumer culture. Inefficiency is promoted as inefficiency in this realm means entropy; entropy in this realm means feeding another - the co-oppositional reality that is vying with ours for density.

Your generation has not reached peak. It has reached bottom. You must be aware of this and aid in it springing back.You have vast resources at your feet only in terms of information; but in terms of real power you are one of the most impotent ever. Always think; "Who does this really benefit?"

Google "nagalese healthy protocols"

chegged

Attached: 1523773648355.jpg (734x680, 215K)

>u kids don kno whut we've seen

lol hey man I remember MTV too

Attached: legenxface.jpg (940x545, 77K)

The media has become so corrupt and inept that it lost most of it's ability to actually produce entertainment. So in order to stave off boredom and stay one step ahead of the soulless parasites hollywood desperate to understand the zeitgeist, web dweller developed a constantly evolving, anonymous esoteric humor system.

oh, i only read the greentext. my apologies

"our" lmao

you mean amerishit society?

>30 years old boomer
wat

Attached: wat.gif (216x250, 2M)

The 64 year-old type.

Everyone needs someone to hate? Who will they have when we're gone?

Checados, paisano.

Attached: 1529634794218.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

My sense of humor is people doing crazy and absurd things like driving crazily on people's lawns or crying in the store and tantrumming like a baby asking for mommy WAaaashhhh Mommmyyy in a diaper and baby outfit. Or getting so obese and obnoxious on a mobility scooter and knocking people down. I find things like Honey boo boo and Mama June hilarious. What does my sense of humor tell you about me?