imgur.com/a/KxawhcX
>Libya/Derna Jun 24
imgur.com/a/j2fLOYo
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs June 26
>SAA now controls Lajat region, capturing Busra al-Harir/several other towns, took Madajin and amass troops near Nahteh
>SAA reached the outskirts of Harak as they continue advance in E cs of Daraa, heavy airstrikes reported, major collapse of rebel defenses
>Rebels in Maliha al-Sharqiya release footage allegedly showing downing of SyAf MiG, claim to have captured pilot after he ejected in Daraa cs
>UN states 45,000 civs have been displaced since start of Daraa op
>N Hama; Jaish al-Izza launch rockets at SAA checkpoint in Zalin, suffer heavy losses from SAA retaliatory artillery in Al-Lataminah/Latmen
>NE Al-Suwayda; ISIS claim killing 9 SAA troops in attack near Bir al-Neama
>Raqqa; Unknown gunmen open fire on SDF vehicle on road between Ayn Issa and Raqqa, reportedly injuring 3 SDF personnel
>2 Israeli missiles struck near Damas airport last night, SOHR claims "targeted weapons depots…warehouses…of...non-Syrian militias"
>OPCW began 2 day hearing to determine if chem weapons inspectors will be given authority to assign blame of CW use
>Turkish authorities arrest 132 people with purported Gulen links, many of them were military/security personnel

Prev

Attached: late night 11.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
tass.com/politics/1011035
sputniknews.com/military/201806261065800938-marine-corps-f35-lost-in-fire/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1liqnO9iSvshTLwgPB3q9sJTgfUI&ll=32.75787707602976,36.320125734264934&z=11
middleeasteye.net/news/un-investigators-visit-syria-air-base-allegedly-used-gas-attack-35371623
rt.com/news/389765-opcw-idlib-chemical-attack-probe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>red pill must watch videos

>UK ambassador to Sy youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi & archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

YA BASHAR
DEATH TO AMERICA

>Russian UN envoy urges probe into reports about arms supplies to IS in Afghanistan

Russia insists on an urgent probe into reports about arms supplies to Islamic State (a terrorist organization outlawed in Russia) terrorists in Afghanistan, Russia’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Vasily Nebenzya said on Tuesday.

"We have heard no clear explanations concerning arms deliveries by unidentified rotorcraft to Islamic State militants in Afghanistan totally controlled by our partners," he said, adding that this matter is being deliberately hushed up.

"In this light, our demand for an urgent investigation of the situation and abandonment of such bind-the-scenes practices is still in place," he said. "We want to see a corresponding report, not a mere formal reply."

The Russian diplomat noted that one of the sources of support to the insurgents "is military assistance to Afghanistan from a number of partners, which is being provided without proper control and is often simply embezzled," Nebenzya said. "I would like to note that Western military experts point to it too."

"In general, more resolute efforts are needed from the Afghan authorities and foreign contingents deployed in that country to clear norther regions from terrorist elements," he stressed.
More:
tass.com/politics/1011035

DEATH TO SA*DIS AND THEIR SLAVES
VICTORY TO HOUTHIS AND
VICTORY TO YEMEN

Attached: 1528789800152.jpg (1199x561, 62K)

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: rigor mortis.jpg (874x492, 154K)

Black eyes mean that blood flowed into the eyes form the head right?

Attached: 1501097753967.jpg (1032x581, 115K)

>in death he finally realized his lifelong dream, to be a figure scater

literaly martyred while defending his doorstep

are they fucking retarded? The only reason the OPCW (or the IAEA for that matter) works is that it is near impossible to abuse it as a political tool. The bongs are willing to try turning one of the few well functioning international organisations into a joke for short term propaganda victory? Besides that, the OPCW wouldn't be able to appoint blame in this case to begin with. Not even porton down claims that they're able to determine where the used novichock agent came from.

Attached: el atrocidad communista inglesa.png (2327x1222, 3.05M)

Previous thread updates

Daraa
Iran protests
Yemen
Misc
MAP
VIDEO
CONT

Afghanistan

This fucking bitch
How can you attain such a high position yet think the USSR still exists

Democracy truly is doomed

Have a /comfy/ night lads

gn

gn

Attached: 14445487951321.png (697x642, 41K)

la atrocidad de Gran Bretaña

how can you attent such a high ranking position while looking like the slug that asked mike waschowsky to file his fucking papers?

>The only reason the OPCW (or the IAEA for that matter) works is that it is near impossible to abuse it as a political tool.
What? It is get abused pretty easily already. OPCW keep failing do their job right and instead do whatever the fuck US want. They making their reports based on "samples" provided to them by Turkey via terrorists instead of taking them on spot and it doesn't bother them at all (this is absolutely unacceptable and indicate that they do political order). And how could it bother them when head of OPCW openly saying that Skripal could be "poisoned" by up to 100 gram of "Novichok". That person literally have no idea what CW even supposed to mean, yet here he is leading that organisation.

Ahmet Uzumcu (the guy that made that statement) not being educated about the shit the organization he leads is unfortunate, but nothing more. It's also not that unusual, he isn't a fucking chemist, his job is to do all the bureocratic mubmojumbo, not to provide expertise.

As for the rest, actually read the reports. They make their reports based on anything they can get their hands on, and they explitly state how reliable that evidence is. In the case of khan sheiqhoun and the turkish samples you mentioned they have an entire paragraph about the importance of an intact chain of custody and its abscense in this case.

also why is it taking fucking ages to post, did gookmoot fry the fucking servers again or what?

Nice blanket.

Attached: 1478894874014.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

>Black eyes mean that blood flowed into the eyes form the head right?
If the eyes are fully black then it means he popped a vein in his eye before/after he died.

Thanks based romania

Attached: 1525709423334.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Career diplomats not knowing about things they supposed to know is nothing unusual. The previous OPCW head, Edmond "a few drops (of sarin) could kill everyone in the studio" Mulet wasn't any better either.

that came back from 2015 when that polish started spamming Jow Forums with the thread "do you lik spen?"

Attached: apu1 (180).png (344x2385, 96K)

Daraa, Daraa, my Dear Daraa you will fall :-DD

Attached: położenie naszej ummy.jpg (576x412, 111K)

Assadist Jihadi Majoos Hordes will overrun your moderate secular defences

Attached: 1c68856063c6aebf67f45ac61ee9374229415b75.jpg (920x517, 132K)

There's no amr*ka to save you anymore :-)

Attached: 1521381551242.png (1280x720, 891K)

I haven't worked for a year, tomorrow is my first day back at a new job, pretty easy, just security really. But how do you get the motivation to want to get up early or even go to work?, I'm happy just refreshing /sg/ 24/7, playing some Battlefield.

But I also want a family in the future and need a stable income.

Is there some kind of drug to get me excited for work or excited to go out or something?

I went to interview today and just saw people going to worl, coming home to work, everyone else has to do it so I have to, that's all that's get me kind of going, is that everyone else does it.

>Ahmet Uzumcu (the guy that made that statement) not being educated about the shit the organization he leads is unfortunate, but nothing more. It's also not that unusual, he isn't a fucking chemist, his job is to do all the bureocratic mubmojumbo, not to provide expertise.

>Cor: Good morning Ahmet, you are head of OPCW, correct?
>Ahmet: Yes
>Cor: Can I ask you question about CW?
>Ahmet: Well, I have no idea about anything CW related. You see I'm just a manager, big one but YOLO spill them out.
This is how it works?
No, I do not question that he should know everything about CW, I question idea that person at his position speaking about things he have no idea about. Kids can brag about something, your lowly paid worker can brag about something but person at his position not allowed to give comments AT ALL if he isn't 100% sure.

>As for the rest, actually read the reports.
I do. April, last year orange buffon bombed airport from which Assad was gassing kids. OPCW visited said airport almost half year later, no explanation given why so late but against all protocols they didn't even collected soil samples because who knows why.

>They make their reports based on anything they can get their hands on
>We analyse everything* and everytime**!
>whatever we feel like
>whenever we feel like
This is where problem arise, they fail to do their job right. Everything in thig regard mean nothing at all.

>al-Jewlandi and his bullshit LARP
fuck off zionigger

with america's military might dwindling, it's only a matter of time before those in the backseat will stop obeying their threats.

we see the collapse of a tyrannical empire, and the rise of an even bigger one.

shit's getting dark.

sputniknews.com/military/201806261065800938-marine-corps-f35-lost-in-fire/

>Is there some kind of drug to get me excited for work or excited to go out or something?
knowing you are working towards a better future, and the future family you are doing this for.
keep it up lad, you're doing the right thing

WHY????
WHY?????!!!!
UND DAS HEISSSSSSST??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: p_073.jpg (495x362, 35K)

they were at shayrat airbase? Didn't make it into the report, never even heard about it. As for why they weren't in khan sheiqhoun, it wasn't save, at least according to them. And there was no UN mandate to send them and force the local factions into ceasefire.

nshallah may RuAF bombs find you

Attached: 1490044931879.jpg (324x450, 17K)

Good map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1liqnO9iSvshTLwgPB3q9sJTgfUI&ll=32.75787707602976,36.320125734264934&z=11

and old age has found you, soon you'll face Him and will be found wanting, oh supporter of the Synagogue of Satan.

The Russian Centre for Reconciliation of Opposing Sides continues working on peaceful settlement of the conflict and providing comprehensive assistance to Syrian citizens.

Despite the ceasefire regime being established throughout the country, the Russian-Iranian-Turkish Joint Coordination Centre has registered several cases of ceasefire violation in the provinces of Latakia, Hama and Aleppo.

Representatives of the Russian Centre for Reconciliation attended a session of the National Counterterrorism Committee of the Syrian Arab Republic. The attendees discussed humanitarian assistance and mine clearance operation in Modiara, Damascus province.

Measures are being taken to restore peaceful life in the provinces of Hama and Homs provinces. In the settlements of Homs province rubbles are being removed, roads are being cleared.

Reconstruction of social infrastructure and peaceful life conditions enable civilians to return back to their homes.

Over the last 24 hours, 117 people returned to Homs province, 107 – to the Eastern Ghouta. Due to taken measures, 70,294 people have returned to the Eastern Ghouta from refugee and IDPs camps.

Despite the efforts of the Russian Centre for Reconciliation, situation in the Southern de-escalation zone is worsening because of terrorists operating there. It was reported that illegal armed formations try to recruit civilians.

Military medics have provided medical assistance to more than 107 people, including 48 children over the past day.

Measures taken by Russia, Turkey and Iran stabilize situation in the Idlib de-escalation zone; civilians return back to their homes in Aleppo province. Over the past day, 287 people including 141 children have passed through the Tal-Sultan – Abu al-Duhur humanitarian corridor. Besides, 98 patients including 45 children were provided with medical care when passing the corridor.

Attached: bul-09-12-2017-550.jpg (550x390, 142K)

Amin brate

Attached: can't touch this.jpg (723x500, 62K)

I don't give a fuck about jewish faith at all, I just like to point out how proficient Israel is at geopolitics when everyone around them tends to fail everytime

Attached: bibipoly.jpg (400x409, 41K)

you think we've forgotten your past support, you are the proverbial snake in the grass

NO, it mean he took his real eyes to heaven and now spending them looking at his 100 virgin harem.

Zionist, we have not forgotten. You're too old to change, what is done is done

Thanks brother, im kind of excited, if I do this I could have a stable job for lfie, since it's good pay, insha'Allah I will find the strength and will.

Do you even know what Zionism means idiot? You use this phrase as empty words, like an insult.
What's bad about putting all the Jews in one place?

>this broken non argument again
(((you)))r tricks are weak, weak zionist scum

Attached: p_010.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

kys samefag

Have your conflicts funded by Jews from US than taking them all to Israel instead then

Attached: 1486147865303.jpg (330x460, 37K)

they have to be put in their place, true, but it doesn't have to be only one place, such a big oven doesn't even exist anyways

>t. "it's ok if jews rule Palestine as long as Sunnis don't"
keep barking, zionist jewgger

stop giving you's to the mentally deranged jewnisian you morons

>What's bad about putting all the Jews in one place?
jewlandi plz, don't try to dance around, your support is with them, don't pretend we talk of polish death camps, of which I remember you lamenting about before.
Why lie? We are all anonymous here, you can tell the truth.

Since I hear that the Syrian govt will lanuch ops on Daraa city proper soon, here's a map of the frontlines there

Attached: Daraa city.png (2000x1767, 969K)

>muh samefag
there are a few who remember the pole's support for them

>they were at shayrat airbase?
They do, can't find end result for some reason but here is news of them going there.
middleeasteye.net/news/un-investigators-visit-syria-air-base-allegedly-used-gas-attack-35371623

>As for why they weren't in khan sheiqhoun, it wasn't save, at least according to them. And there was no UN mandate to send them and force the local factions into ceasefire.
That is literally doesn't matter. You can't go to court and say that potential crime perpetrator supplied you with evidence.

Also posting map of the gains so far in Op Basalt

Attached: Daraa campaign.png (2000x3243, 3.75M)

>tfw no qt wife to shave my face while the pierogi are cooking

Attached: 1528295915477.jpg (657x527, 54K)

>to shave my face
NO

Attached: p_204.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>i- i dont play it..
>i-i dont like football

Attached: magresoy.jpg (824x1080, 154K)

Why is there such a large salient near Tha'lah

Where did you get these clear beautiful maps my friend?

>20. The Mechanism requested that the Syrian Arab Republic provide official records with respect to activities carried out at Sha‘irat airbase on 4 April 2017, including logbooks of all operations, movements at the airbase, flights, names of the pilots flying aircraft and a detailed map or plan showing the layout of the airbase. In response to that request, the Government provided the Mechanism with a set of copies of official documents relating to Sha‘irat airbase, including extracts from handwritten Syrian Arab Air Force logbooks as well as a document detailing the airbase chain of command and an aerial image of the airbase.

>21. During its visit to Sha‘irat airbase, the Mechanism observed that the documents provided by the Syrian Arab Republic appeared to be copies of the originals. The technical visit had the following objectives: (a) to verify the authenticity of the logbooks and flight operation records from 4 April 2017; (b) to review entry and exit logs and interview responsible personnel; (c) to photograph the types of munitions flown on 4 April in accordance with logs received; and (d) to photograph the mechanisms by which such munitions were attached to Su-22 aircraft

>25. Taking samples was not an objective of the visit to Sha‘irat airbase. The Mechanism had determined that the collection of samples at the airbase would not advance the investigation. The Mechanism considered that if a single chemical munition had been flown from that base, there was little chance of finding any trace of sarin or its degradation products at an airbase of that size (approximately 10 km2) without specific information as to where to collect samples.

I'm not a muslam, I need my face shaved regularly

Wikipedia
Beats me, I guess the rebels couldn't capture it but could capture the surrounding areas?

nice

aren't you al britouni?
you advised getting a beard

Attached: p_209.jpg (409x409, 42K)

I am, and I said that so that you'd look older and therefore seem more marriable. I also advised shaving the sides of the hairline to simulate balding.

Attached: 1527115471668.png (657x527, 35K)

stop being a faggot and grow a beard

Attached: sb_178.png (1213x634, 54K)

. Taking samples was not an objective of the visit to Sha‘irat airbase. The Mechanism had determined that the collection of samples at the airbase would not advance the investigation. The Mechanism considered that if a single chemical munition had been flown from that base, there was little chance of finding any trace of sarin or its degradation products at an airbase of that size (approximately 10 km2) without specific information as to where to collect samples.
This is what I am talking about.
>was little chance
Basically they couldn't be bothered with collecting samples because their result isn't fitting their agenda.
>specific information as to where to collect samples
Why not ask US where they saw them? OH NONONONONO.
OPCW is nothing but compromised organisation serving US as many more international organisations do. It is good to feed your run of the mill imbecile things like "nobel prized OPCW" but that's pretty much it. On professional level they are as good as Bellingcat.

>Is there some kind of drug to get me excited for work or excited to go out or something?

Adderall.

oh hey its mr Tunisia again

have a (you) :D

Attached: 1525355181070.jpg (143x150, 13K)

la2

Attached: 1497289409261.png (620x427, 227K)

find a KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARINA for me

Attached: sb_309.jpg (368x348, 15K)

sorry I only like black chicks, im a hideous racemixer

Attached: img9382-edit-x2.jpg (640x960, 98K)

so you look like a discount generic beta p*le?

Attached: sb_098.jpg (1698x1140, 185K)

Attached: 1503779302320.png (1150x1398, 936K)

kys

rude

Attached: 1529412478030.jpg (3975x3234, 854K)

I don't look like a Pole, people here typically assume I must be German. Besides facial hair isn't a sign of anything anymore.

Attached: 1521458781996.png (728x592, 36K)

Don't burgers give up every couple of months then for some reason change their mind?

Attached: American intellectuals.jpg (1200x1302, 163K)

>people here typically assume I must be German
because of your celtic genes
>Besides facial hair isn't a sign of anything anymore.
why would you shave the beard?

I know it's fucking RT, but it gives a good view on what OPCW did
rt.com/news/389765-opcw-idlib-chemical-attack-probe/

Doesn't feel comfy plus I have a shitty hair pattern that's thick on the chin and sparse on the cheeks.

What is happening bois?

shaving it won't make it thicker on the cheeks, but the contrary

Has it begun?

Attached: 697982836.png (613x848, 610K)

Attached: 067687237.png (601x399, 52K)

Attached: 377351985.png (581x184, 10K)

Gainz. Or lack thereof in the case of Yemen

wew

hnnng

Daraa offensive

Attached: evilassad.png (768x629, 67K)

I'm not trying to make it thicker, I just prefer to be clean shaved.

Attached: 344808645.png (615x286, 31K)

That can seem paradoxical when you are talking of going to work and all but really, beginning the day with good gainz or Saudi getting BTFO is pretty good for the morale really

Red alert

Attached: 029459996.png (581x246, 15K)

Attached: 624690635.png (605x347, 46K)

How are the Houthis bros doing?

>Russian UN envoy urges probe into reports about arms supplies to IS in Afghanistan
So who is delivering arms to IS in Afghanisan?