Is it time to privatize the US National Park system?

According to estimates, selling the US national park system to private developers and landowners could rasie several TRILLION dollars. It would be one of the biggest real estate bonanzas in modern human history. And it could solve the US budget deficit for the next few budget cycles. Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Tahoe, and Acadia parks alone could raise trillions by themselves. This is free money. Is it time to let the free market solve our fiscal woes, Jow Forums?

Attached: Crater Lake National Park.jpg (3686x2074, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sell America to the Chinese.
No.

kys

Fuck off wang

Turn USA into Chinese shithole with trash rivers

Retard

Yeah right

I, for one, welcome our new mayor of Yosemite City

let the (((free market))) solve your problems goy

>rasie several TRILLION dollars.

Yes, let have the government permanently sell away our parks for the money that they themselves are printing anyway. What a great idea.

>Hurr durr; I hate capitalism and love statism!

This is what you guys honestly sound like right now.

fuck you op

Never. Last thing we need is more mindless devolpment by already rich corporations.
Also see the resource curse.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse
Selling off resources isnt real economic development, and not substanable.
Also see Dutch disease.
The people who are going to create real jobs are going to do it with or without new land

Jow Forums on public education and healthcare
>REEEE NO STEP ON SNEK
Jow Forums on private park system
>REEE FUCK OFF WANGSTEIN

Explain yourself.

I don’t have a strong opinion but I have to admit both sides have good arguments and this is a solid question from OP.

>sell our precious land and beauties of nature to jews so they can fuck it up ruin it, pollute it and take all the money
Fuck you OP you fucking idiot faggot bitch why tf are even if posting in the chan you're clearly to fucking dumb to comprehend any reprocussions of this. GET A HEART ATTACK NIGGER

i wonder who could be behind this OP

Attached: trumpjew main.jpg (568x595, 68K)

First we need to get the ranchers of the land... then the national parks.

Attached: rubshands.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

This trick doesn't work anymore jew

Oregon Fag here. I took a shit on wizard island.

Attached: 1523286777813.jpg (960x960, 159K)

Because the usa is HUGE it does not need to EVER sell off it's parks. Fuck off kike.

I want to do whatever is in the interest of the common good - long term. If any does go on sale - I'm buying something!

Let me just break down how this would go, it wouldn’t happen overnight, it would be a slowroll. Just slow enough no one would care.
They cut down a few more trees for a bigger hotel and parking lot, 15 years go by, they deside to add some new restaurants and cut down a few more trees. It doesn’t really seem like much, becuase people are used to how it is now, not how it was, so one more lot doesn’t seem bad,
15 years later (35 years sense privite) they add a retirement home, and wider roads. No one really notices becuase they are used to the amount of trees they have and they are open cutting down a few more. Within 60 years the entire valley floor is paved, the soil is gone and not coming back, a rare flood causes the river to be diverted, and cemented, the hiking trails are now fireroads, with rich development houses built into the hills, mansions on the cliffs. Without the trees, caputuring moisture, and the pavement and cars and powerplants it is now 110 in the summers.

Attached: DC1BE473-1B3A-409B-B495-58BD7AE94C69.jpg (800x600, 128K)

Do you want the whole country to become Florida? Because that’s how you do it

Normal state-level environmental laws would still be in place on the privatized land.

Selling assets to fund expenses in this case would be stupid. Do you really want our national treasures to be auctioned off just to fund gibsmedats for a few years?

I would be interested in a devolution of National Parks to the states.

>This is a solid question from OP.
Only the laughable intelligence of a jew would think this.
National parks exist for a reason: they're areas of supreme natural beauty. Not every plot of land is a national park, for example, your fucking country would never be a national park as it's full of dirty kikes.
To simply sell off these gifts for a quick buck is unfair for future people who will never see this beauty and unfair for our ancestors who died within those virgin expanses.
Besides, there are other ways to make money, ways which do not involve the destruction of God's legacy, making us no better than niggers or Jews.