Should BETAS be gassed?

Should BETAS be gassed?

>pic related

Attached: 1503838068527.png (908x935, 79K)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Our cause is all for naught if we genocide. All we really need is authoritative control of the school systems and we're golden. Also, this is a slide thread, so SAGE. Get into a more useful thread

That's pretty much 80% of the world. Be good for the environment but I feel it would be a pretty boring world without someone to make fun of.

>STPeach
SO he whines about this thot having a husband but doesn't minds watching the also married race-mixer STPeach? What a hypocrite.

This can't be real, it's too fucking pathetic, even by onion boy standards. I honestly don't even know who I feel worse for in this situation, it's just pathetic all around.

>thousands of dollars
Fucking hell what do I need to do to tap into those sweet sweet virgin autismbux?

Attached: 1518979893758.jpg (800x800, 30K)

When a white knight realizes that they're not going to be rewarded with sex.

Is he beta or an alpha with specific tastes? I can't really tell

you do this too?

that twitch stuff and their obsession with their 'fake friends' is a bit more than ''cringe''. Way more, actually.
It seems to be a major physiological issue, this trend seems to be growing as well. Lonely people end up going insane and they don't even realize it.

Attached: 1517501176471.jpg (641x530, 44K)

unironically yes.
>t. beta
also amouranth was saving her viriginity for me, what the fuck why is she FUCKING MARRIED NOW WHICH TWITCH THOT AM I SUPPOSED TO SHOWER THOUSANDS UPON TO GET 5 SECONDS OF ATTENTION.

Be a moderately attractive girl with no concept of dignity and a twitch account.
The real trick is to court these fucking losers and provide them with the slimmest sliver of a hope that they will, in fact, one day be your beloved. So, don't mention any bf or husbands. Call them cute periodically. Use innuendo sparingly and be sure to favour your largest donors with your compliments and enticements.
Basically, do what any semi-attractive girl has been doing for decades now. Keep a harem of sexually frustrated beta boys on hand with illusive and ephemeral attention. Let them build the delusion in their minds. Nurture their hopes then act surprised and indignant when they finally pluck up the courage to make their move.
I don't know if it's more impressive that these hooers can maintain friendzone 100+ dudes at once or if it's more pathetic that so many fucking losers will gleefully throw money at these cunts in a desperate attempt at a romantic connection with a woman who is already fucking a bunch of other guys.

I call bullshit. This isn't real.

>donating to a female streamer ever

JUST

That last paragraph from the mod... Was believable till that.

Attached: 1490867174074.jpg (640x633, 191K)

This particular one may or may not be fake, but this is not the first demonstration of how disgusting orbiters are.

No fucking way anyone is this pathetic.

And I thought I was a loser

It's really pointless to make all these huge daily donations. All I do is donate just enough so that most of my girls know me by username, that way if we do ever meet up or if I ever get her phone number, I'll already have one foot in the door because we have that connection.

Yes, absolutely. The lowest ranked Chad is a god compared to these subhumans.

please be real

Attached: Wheeze.jpg (377x264, 22K)

Gas the betas and trigger a cycle where the ungassed alphas always end up competing to prove who's more alpha, the losers being labeled the new betas which are promptly gassed, leaving nothing but alphas competing to prove who's more alpha, etc, etc, over and over until there's just two turbo Chads left in the world, and all they do is spit roast 10/10s, play video games and talk trash about who's more alpha because everyone else is dead and there's no one else to chill with.

hahahahahaha

dude i met actual 30 year old virgins all the time...

it is fucking sad... guys will kill themselves over 4/10 pussy.

mean while all the girls kill themselves for 10/10 chads only.

Attached: 1510279363470.png (1098x1006, 144K)

I keep telling you people,

bring back the "agoge" style right of passage for men to filter out the weak and stupid.

Bring back proper heterosexuality (one man, **MARRIED** to one or more women)

Attached: 1517279742754.jpg (618x596, 162K)

Look at those glorious fucking digits

Haha I refuse to believe thats real.