Nothing wrong with some blacks

If we didnt have martin luther king jr. or barack obama where the hell would we be they are influential people. those are just a few. the hell is the problem with blacks? we need at least a few of them.

Attached: image.jpg (361x506, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vHW46Xgd9Kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are too stupid to exist in a high IQ country. They are used by communists to gain power via promising them free stuff in exchange for votes.

>some blacks

Attached: funwblacks426-philly-scholars-need-back-to-school-funds.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Leave it to a white person to think Uncle Tom's like MLJ and Obama are there for us black people.
Hell obama isn't even fucking black he's just a tanned white person pretending to be one

>people.

Attached: funwblacks408-niggernursinghome-kill-old-veteran.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

>blacks

Attached: funwblacks392-nigga-robs-store-with-draco.webm (482x360, 2.58M)

Blacks with dreadlocks are usually peter puffers...

Nailed it. They're also extremely tribal.

They reproduce like crazy. They are like rats - you've got to get them all or soon there will be too many to control.

Attached: funwblacks429-more-sheboon-classroom-wrassle-white.webm (206x360, 2.03M)

Attached: funwblacks428-cant-help-themselves-sucker-punch.webm (270x360, 1.03M)

Attached: funwblacks373-nigger-parenting-toddler-smoking-weed.webm (238x426, 1.08M)

Attached: funwblacks206-black-parenting-get-high.webm (479x479, 848K)

Attached: funwblacks188-nigger-parenting-weed.webm (234x360, 1.45M)

Those are just cherry picked videos and you are ignoring the influential ones in this country. Next!

Attached: funwblacks82blackmothers.webm (224x400, 1.64M)

Nigger hate thread? Nigger hate thread

I could find just as many WHITE PEOPLE acting silly in videos

Attached: funwblacks417-walmart-beetus-beatdown-fatbitch.webm (204x360, 2.88M)

>barack obama where the hell would we be
Well, for once we would be in a world where Libya is still a stable country that supports over dozen surrounding countries and Europe would not be full of Arabs.

Attached: 1525648333888.gif (500x709, 876K)

>white people do stupid shit too

Attached: seriouslythough.webm (688x512, 546K)

Nigger

Attached: WelfareCheck.gif (175x195, 664K)

Muhammed ali is the only black who i respect.
youtu.be/vHW46Xgd9Kc

Attached: funwblacks430-tyrone&shaniqua-rob-store.webm (480x270, 2.84M)

Attached: YIRr3kT.png (1000x570, 516K)

Attached: funwblacks89-bike-trail.webm (684x385, 2.92M)

Attached: 0a3.jpg (600x800, 88K)

Attached: funwblacks334-stick-em-up-gramps.webm (640x360, 2.37M)

Attached: funwblacks384-Nigga-stabs-own-baby.webm (640x360, 2.32M)

Attached: funwblacks370-school-Tyrone-angry-gimme-muh-phone.webm (202x360, 1.85M)

Are the people that walk in during this brain dead or something?

Two worst examples ever, guy.

Larry Elder is cool and what’s that one black guy’s name that’s always dropping red pills on blacks? He’s been on tuckers show... anyway he’s bretty cool too haha

>we need at least a few of them.
We have enough.
Some might even go so afar as to say too many.
You may take the rest back.

he didn't take the gopro?

Attached: funwblacks375-cop-vs-the-projects.webm (202x360, 2.46M)

this is why, as mich as i think id love teaching, i dont think i can.

>not throwing him his phone
>not missing entirely and smashing the shit out of it

honestly, maybe i just really want to beat the shit out of some teens...

>Some might even go so afar as to say too many.

some might say....

>id love teaching
lol

Attached: funwblacks140-Urban-teaching.webm (720x406, 2.43M)

>teaching

Attached: funwblacks290-nigger-teachers.webm (638x640, 878K)

Obsolete farm equipment. All of their liberation, human rights, freedom, working rights came from the assistance of white people. It was white people who marched with blacks, it was white people who allowed you on tv. They have never done shit by themselves. They are fucking stupid. That's why dictators run Africa don't give a shit about their citizens. They are duped into following MLK or Obama because they never wrote books for them to read, they did public speaches. If blacks were smart enough to read Marcus Garvey and Malcom X and drop religion all together maybe they would get somewhere. Drop the in the moment attitude and develop a build a better future one. They are nothing but walking talking billboards for White and Jewish products. More on the jewish side because whites will toss up a cheap bargain so they don't have to be around you.

>teach

Attached: funwblacks103-Apes-in-school.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

nobody likes them, and those who do will end up getting exactly what they deserve.

Lay down with dogs and you get up with fleas

>GIMME GIBS FO BEIN BLACK NIGGA

Attached: 1416919195668.png (802x795, 134K)

>nobody likes them, and those who do will end up getting exactly what they deserve.

Attached: funwblacks113-fiends-in-the-hood.webm (480x328, 1.91M)

Attached: funwblacks120-wheelchair-help.webm (360x202, 1.94M)

Attached: funwblacks157-taze-in-azz.webm (854x480, 1.98M)

>In class
>Not supposed to be on phone
>On phone
>Get it taken up
>Get mad because there are repercussions

Can this timeline be anymore nigerian

Anger

Why do they never wear a mask? They don't give a shit. Almost every robbery no mask or gloves. They don't wear throw away cloths either they wear the nikes they whore on camera the same day lol. Its like they pull up to a store with a intention of buying a soda and say fuck it lets rob it

>nigerian

Attached: funwblacks340-nigger-school-dancing-bullshit.webm (720x720, 1.74M)

>Anger

Attached: funwblacks407-niggernursinghome-throw-old-wyt-bitch.webm (202x360, 1.8M)

He looked at him like whats that shit on your hat, must be from outspace white pipo shiet I don't know

>They don't give a shit.

Attached: funwblacks335-Tyrone-withdrawal-from-LiquorStore1.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

>They don't wear throw away cloths

Attached: funwblacks336-Tyrone-withdrawal-from-LiquorStore2.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>He looked at him

Attached: funwblacks71paycheck.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

That's why they never win. Niggers are cowards. You get scared after the cop gets up?White man against a crowed of apes strikes fear in them like a lightning bolt when he gets up.

>Niggers are cowards

Attached: funwblacks15homein.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

>You get scared after the cop gets up?

Attached: funwblacks382-McNiggas-vs-1-cop-pt1.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Attached: funwblacks383-McNiggas-vs-1-cop-pt2.webm (360x202, 2.59M)

THEY RETURNED TO THE CRIME SCENE LOL

Why does this piss me off so much?

Attached: funwblacks143-whitegirl-equality.webm (720x406, 1.9M)

>nigger who riled up other niggers
>nig pres
where would we be without them

And why did the fucking kid just keep wathching the tv as if nothing was happening?

>Why does this piss me off so much?
dunno

Attached: funwblacks44kids.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

>just keep wathching the tv
just keep participating in the goyim and don't ever acknowledge something is wrong, user

Attached: funwblacks17ko.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Influential like MLK? They're only tribalists trying to shift the power in their own camp and every other group, be it whites, latinos or asians, should despise them.

Fuck you nigger for pushing your agenda.

Are you retarded? If you don’t instantly get an erection and violently masturbate to this you must be a Jew hating human

This is what has happened to these fucks, no fathers or they have fucking gangsters a goodfornuthin fathers. Fuck.

The problem with blacks, in a nutshell, by an alt right black:
>There are two distinct black types, but the white race only sees one
>Type 1 gets it and is redpilled
>Type 2 is fucking retarded, never will

Here's how you identify each type. Type 1 has immaculate, "white style" diction. Type 2 can be taught this but HAS GOT to insert, here and there, little verbal nigger virtue signals, such as "youknowwhutimsayin" and "yoyoyoyoyoholdup hold up" in order to show peers he's "one of the tribe" and will have their back in all the annual little fucking nigger reindeer games. Which leads to......

For Type 1, assimilation and nation are most important. We're pro America. Republican, Conservative, there are even Nazis among us. I'm one of them. For Type 2, fitting in with the group is the most important: maintaining and pleasing the entourage. This is why niggers can't go to a club or start a business without taking their destructive gun-toting drug-selling friends, while Type 1 blacks tend to soar solo like eagles or, more rarely, in pairs, with the other pair member often white or Asian. Type 1 does not associate with ladrinos at all. Type 2 niggers will associate among ladrinos in a heartbeat and chases ladrino and white women. The Type 2 black tends to remain alone, because he or she believes white should marry white, and black should marry black, but Type 2, being rare, seldom ever finds and meets its opposite sex cohort.

Type 2 loves pot, liquor, gambling, hip hop, loud music of this or similar types, flashy brightly colored clothing, gold teeth, watermelon and fried chicken, white women, new money and complaining.

Type 2 likes cooking healthy and tends to avoid drugs, likes classical music and jazz, has a home filled with books, tends to wear black or neutral colors, avoids noise and attention, will not date whites or ladrinos, tends towards Asian, and minds own business.

Type 1 prefers jewelry in gold. Type 2 prefers silver. Thoughts?

Attached: 4L_jHJZ0uw0.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

>Fuck

Attached: funwblacks88-child-care.webm (360x360, 1.95M)

false dichotomy
for every 1 Larry Elder, there are 5 Billion niggers

Attached: funwblacks70slurpee.webm (300x400, 1.06M)

The problem with blacks, in a nutshell, by an alt right black:
>There are two distinct black types, but the white race only sees one
>Type 2 gets it and is redpilled
>Type 1 is fucking retarded, never will

Here's how you identify each type. Type 2 has immaculate, "white style" diction. Type 1 can be taught this but HAS GOT to insert, here and there, little verbal nigger virtue signals, such as "youknowwhutimsayin" and "yoyoyoyoyoholdup hold up" in order to show peers he's "one of the tribe" and will have their back in all the annual little fucking nigger reindeer games. Which leads to......

For Type 2, assimilation and nation are most important. Pro America. Republican, Conservative, there are even Nazis among us. I'm one of them. For Type 1, fitting in with the group is the most important: maintaining and pleasing the entourage. This is why niggers can't go to a club or start a business without taking their destructive gun-toting drug-selling friends, while Type 2 blacks tend to soar solo like eagles or, more rarely, in pairs, with the other pair member often white or Asian. Type 2 does not associate with ladrinos at all. Type 1 niggers will associate among ladrinos in a heartbeat and chases ladrino and white women. The Type 2 black tends to remain alone, because he or she believes white should marry white, and black should marry black, but Type 2, being rare, seldom ever finds and meets its opposite sex cohort.

Type 1 loves pot, liquor, gambling, hip hop, loud music of this or similar types, flashy brightly colored clothing, gold teeth, watermelon and fried chicken, white women, new money and complaining.

Type 1 eats healthy and tends to avoid drugs, likes classical music and jazz, has a home filled with books, tends to wear black or neutral colors, avoids noise and attention, will not date whites or ladrinos, tends towards Asian, and minds own business.

Type 1 prefers jewelry in gold. Type 2 prefers silver. Thoughts?

Besides our nigga Reggie Fils-Aimé I can’t think of any useful niggers

We need, at most, a few of them.

She was calling him the n-word before this video starts. She got what she deserved.

Attached: 1530032597915.gif (290x259, 720K)

>these fucks

Attached: funwblacks125-niggerDayCare.webm (224x400, 1.11M)

>calling him the n-word

Attached: funwblacks427-niggers-steal-neighborkids-pool.webm (640x360, 1.13M)

They were flying a nazi flag, and known white supremacists. They got much less than what they deserved.

Attached: 1530027548288.png (728x403, 9K)

that's not a false dichotomy. a false dichotomy incorrectly asserts that there are only two categories or options.

but i think there is something of a dichotomy. most nig-nogs are fairly stupid but you do see a good one once in a blue moon. it's rare though.

Holy shit, I know this guy. This is in Portland, at Powell's Books Store.

He used to come into my workplace at the time (Best Buy). Weird as fuck, but severely autistic and wanted to make personal connections, which he lacked, so I was always nice to him and would talk. Poor guy doesn't know what he was doing.

>you do see a good one
keep dreaming

Attached: funwblacks40-unitarians-in-nola.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Attached: funwblacks13knife.webm (400x272, 1.86M)

>I
nobody fucking cares, faggot

Attached: funwblacks106-stop-bullying-chinks.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

>nigger tries to stab woman with child
>complies instantly with police and isnt shot
It really is this easy to not die, niggers who get shot by police deserve no empathy

all this bullshit does is bait people into providing counterexamples and continuing a debate that should be long-since over.

i acknowlege that there are some smart blacks out there, but you can't just look at exceptions and expect everyone to perform the way they do. black scholarships, assistance, etc. it's mostly useless pandering.

>useless pandering.

Attached: funwblacks360-blacks-on-bus-beat-driver-laughing.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

>deserve no empathy

Attached: funwblacks162-simple-traffic-stop-w-daughter.webm (640x360, 2M)

Attached: funwblacks421-niggerwomenofvirtue-disagreement.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Attached: funwblacks326-move-in-niggaz-rob-home.webm (360x204, 2.85M)

are they trying to steal her straight hair for themselves

>female oficers
Got what she deserved

Attached: funwblacks65wuzagudboi.webm (480x360, 1.23M)

>If we didnt have martin luther king jr. or barack obama where the hell would we be
Paradise

Attached: 1529949488251.png (440x704, 475K)

Attached: funwblacks25tulane.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

if that was my grandma, you would bet this lady would be dead in the slums of Brazil in a weeks time

FPBP. We don't need niggers at all, they are parasitic leeches who should be dropped off in the Algerian saharan desert forever. The end. lol

Attached: 1528079919968.jpg (495x584, 73K)

>h

Attached: funwblacks11church.webm (704x480, 1.64M)

>they are parasitic leeches

Attached: funwblacks64gimmedat.webm (352x640, 1.39M)