Explosion in Texas hospital

Get in here fags, shady circumstances
kwtx.com/content/news/Explosion-reported-behind-Gatesville-hospital-486604311.html

Attached: Hospital+explosion1.jpg (810x455, 75K)

Probably drug addicted nurses smoking crushed pills and taking hits off nitros oxide tanks in the basement

every single time.

Aaaaand it's Muslims

Initial reports indicated the explosion occurred in a building under construction behind the existing facility that will house exploding barrels and oil tanks

Jews

Joker

exploding barrels and oil tanks near a hospital? what is this type of FPS IRL?

This. Some of these nurses are so desperate for a fix, that Ive actually heard stories of them pulling blood from overdose victims to self inject with.

>Shoot red barrel
>It explodes

When my wife was in hospital to give birth to our twins... the two nurses working the floor that night were absolutely fucking high on multiple drugs.. they didn’t notice my wife’s water broke and when someone not high noticed they had to do emergency c-section on my wife... every doctor in the hospital was in the room and hall. It was obvious something was wrong but the German kids came out okay... so the hospital acted like nothing happened

Have them tested for STD's. It is shockingly common for racist nurses to infect the newborn children of whites out of hatred.

Everyone was white... but thanks for the tip

There was a nurse in El paso who gave hundreds of children HPV

Explogates

Attached: cruz-delegates.jpg (680x513, 28K)

fake news

time to check if anyone important was in the building.

quick rundown on shady circumstances?

Attached: 1504759706013.jpg (698x710, 115K)

It was DEFINITELY Antifa, guys. Definitely not Mossad or the deep state. Just Antifa. Trust me guys.

Attached: 1504442386038.gif (1286x800, 388K)

so true..
just a few weeks ago they were filming music vids while the patient was dying on the table..

this is the diversity education and hiring coming to fruition. on top of the media disease..

Well no details yet, but why would you store a lot of exploding barrels near a hospital? what caused the detonation? why did the explosion reach the hospital structure? those are the questions sounding right now.

nothing to see here, just your everyday exploding barrel storage

As a nurse, this is one of the most retarded things I've ever read

Attached: 1453655378513.png (640x876, 172K)

don't you have ebola patients to set free?

Together we can destroy the white race.

Attached: 1529852077929.jpg (480x1338, 61K)

Nope, I got a job.

Something incel neets like you wouldn't understand

mmkay, male nurse or female nurse?

Attached: Suspicion.png (524x541, 233K)

enjoy living in your pocket dimension. I hope that one day you will become aware of the world around you

male

oh yeah, there will soon be a news story of a nurse doing things with junkie blood just as I described.

good

we need more terrorist attacks on texas

those god damn fucking psychos passed the patriot act

fuck texas

fuck texans

fuck george bush

fuck the 9/11 terrorists

texan = benefited from 9/11 attacks

if you're from texas, you KNOW you benefited from the 9/11 attacks because you KNOW george bush planned them

I say we kick texas out of the USA over 9/11.

Attached: 1529606045553.gif (220x144, 163K)

Texas did 9/11

who gives a fuck which terrorists destroy texas

that fucking shithole should be bombed into the stone age

that fucking psycho george bush likes texas

we should poison the land in texas and bomb it to spread the poison

K..keep me WOMP WOMP’d.

Attached: 80E9D592-7737-405D-8570-216CEDD20746.jpg (299x392, 127K)

I squeezed the fluid out of a disposable Fleet enema bulb and replaced it with red wine mixed with water and shot it up a nurse's ass once at her suggestion. She got pretty drunk pretty fucking quickly from that.

Attached: Frog 3.png (507x518, 88K)

those god damn fucking christian psychos in texas did 9/11

they are responsible

they put the idea in the head of george bush

> do something to glorify god

you see

texas christians are really satanists

they are based on peer pressure and honor, they aren't real christians

it is a fake christian society

they don't have souls

they're just angry

they are a huge pest

we should make mexico deal with texans

Ok but before I start on this reminder that (((they))) have been establishing a ptsd narrative today with a veteran setting himself on fire in Atlanta Ga and a Veteran Lady going apeshit on a plane (both scenarios have been done before). The deep state is recycling their false flags now. All these ppl they mind control have been in a mental hospital at some point and gotten chipped or mkultra"d I don't know which but they ALL hear voices and have mental facility in past. FYI At least they moved away from school shootings for a bit.

the Americans are fucking sick of texas

after 9/11, Americans want texans killed and they want texas out of the USA

remember, a texan did 9/11

So, is this Mexicans starting war or is this liberals starting civil war?

This is sarcasm but smells slightly Liberal in tone.

I say we find out who bombed the hospital and write them a nice letter thanking them for killing some of the 9/11 terrorists.

Now we need to get Congress to pass an act that strips all texans of citizenship.

I don't want any more texan terrorists like george bush causing problems for Americans.

First, we're going to stop pretending that the god damn fucking psychos that hate us are Americans. Next, we're going to kill all of those god damn fucking psychos in texas. It is a land-locked territory, so if we can get Mexico to lay siege on their side, and if we can get the bordering states on the American side to participate, we can starve the texans.

Texas will surrender by christmas.

Attached: file.png (1600x1067, 1.2M)

do texans really think they will get sympathy from Americans after 9/11?

are they fucking nuts?

Gotta be careful with buttchugging, you can absorb WAY more through your rectum than you can through your stomach, easy to be poisoned if you’re not careful.

hope you have a fun day of work in the dick factory, you fucking cuck

Yeah we all know, geez even kek knows. Checked by Obama for being such a sperg.

Attached: Obummerthis.jpg (334x334, 14K)

yeah, doing that is retarded too

>Atlanta happening
>Apeshit lady
I see where you are going, makes sense and agreed.

Attached: TheSage.png (477x387, 23K)

Also this hospital only has 25 beds and doubles as a rehab facility......that reminds me of the deepstate facility that Seth Rich was taken to. Was this a false flag to distract or did something bad go down there?

>buttchugging

Attached: 01225546638953.png (795x651, 352K)

It was Cowboy Muslims
>Yee Hallah

Maybe they had to relocate some braindead asset? nowadays everybody is carrying a camera and its easier to recognize faces due to massive mainstream media.

REMEMBER that facility that SR went to was listed as some kind of homeless shelter in its paperwork. Anyone remember that? TFW the deepstate probably has many facilities across the nation where (((they))) have placed their doctors, nurses, & staff to take care of problems. An example of it was the coroner in Joe Scarborough murder case was caught with a storage unit full of people's organs in Dixie cups and shit. They weren't donated either. You can't make this shit up, it's weird!

This is why I like hanging around here with you guys. Gotta check for some updates on the explosion, literally no real explanation is already suspicious enough.

Me too. I can't even talk about this stuff outside of here, I sound too crazy. Feels bad.

Attached: 1522652612244.jpg (218x231, 11K)

Remember when 9/11 was still shilled as a terrorist act from Osama? now it is normie tier knowledge to admit it was an inside job. Its just a matter of hanging in there.

I'm Tennessee we say "Hang in there like a hair in a biscuit!" Kek, I guess that's what I'm doing. The deepstate is getting sloppy in their desperation. Its just a matter of time before it goes mainstream.