Merkel is struggling to convince other countries Germany knows best

Why is this happening to her?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 11.13.14 PM.png (1044x1014, 879K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_qcXIGp8PJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHILDLESS WHITE WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SET A COUNTRY'S IMMIGRATION POLICY

Attached: 1520135520921.jpg (808x1024, 320K)

>COME ON GUYS! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE NEED INFINITY VOODOO NIGGERS FLOODING OUT EUROPE??!!! JUST THINK OF THE VIBRANCY LEVELS!

Attached: women and children.jpg (4096x2719, 1.92M)

>WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SET A COUNTRY'S IMMIGRATION POLICY

Fixed that for you.

THE TRUMP EFFECT

>WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED
Fixed that for you

The last time Germany "knew best" was when they fought the world, twice.

>>WOMEN

Update on Hermans trying to get rid of her?

youtu.be/_qcXIGp8PJY

No sane person would follow the lead of a woman, even less when she is leading you head first into a brick wall

some one explain the eu to me. I thought merkel was in charge of germany? why is she now defacto leader of eu?

>>WOM

Big girls on campus used to be Germany and UK, with UK being cute and standoffish. Now she's gone. Who is to challenge German hegemony in Europe? France? lol

No one in Europe wants anything to do with this shit. Other than Macron and he just wants in to her knickers.

fpbp

I hope she burns soon.

results are more important than words.

It's almost like people are fed up with taking smelly foreigners with contempt for thier host countries people and laws

Attached: db5530cc9d0229d9101f26f7aad4274265bc7f6a2162e21920c2fc12fb512953.jpg (640x960, 137K)

Why is she so obsessed with black dicks? Does Merkel masturbate with her 20 inch dildo every night thinking "ohh das Einwanderer grob dick is so wunderbar"? How could you elect this perverted old slut?

>letting any woman at all have control over your border policy