Wow

Wow

The U.S. is now ranked among the 10 nations considered to be the most dangerous for women, experts say:

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1011598685573132288

Attached: Capture.png (600x595, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kH3Lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>experts say

Somebody needs to shoot this Experts guy

(((experts say)))

meanwhile experts say Europe has never been safer for women, the migrants have really helped to lower crime rates!

>worse than mexico
>worse than any country in central or south america

guess we can't give them asylum anymore!

Yeah, I guess this isn’t a good place to seek asylum anymore. Better let those spics and their spawn know

Yeah, because the fucking #MeToo shit is bad enough to rank the US alongside fucking Saudi Arabia.
Jesus Christ

Truly women are oppressed in America

Attached: miley-cyrus-feminist-ftr.jpg (600x886, 95K)

>Bring in third world
>Suddenly unsafe
I am heartbroken. Now where will all those asylum seekers go? Clearly we can not protect them or give them a better life.

Here's the list
1. India

2. Afghanistan

3. Syria

4. Somalia

5. Saudi Arabia

6. Pakistan

7. Democratic Republic of Congo

8. Yemen

9. Nigeria

10. United States

I haven't meet a single fucking roastie in my life who had their own gun. They can shoot a rapist is they get molested, but they're too fucking stupid to take advantage of what they have.

Attached: 1529300616115.png (720x542, 478K)

What the actual fuck are these people smoking?

>shooting a brown person
user please thats racist

Holy Shit, is literally anyone stupid enough to beleive this? It's not even the 10th most dangerous for transwomen, let alone natal women!

It gets better, the article is about #MeToo. That's enough to rocket us past the cartels and the Swedish Rape Gangs.
Fucking Iran isn't even on that list

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(((experts)))

there are 200 countries on earth, and 100 (or more) of them are literal shitholes

>mfw roasties will get called racist like the cops who shoot niggers and will get redpilled as a result

Attached: 1529771521739.jpg (238x212, 6K)

Absolutely retarded conclusion. America's nowhere near the top 10. Probably not even top 50. And even if it's proportionately a little low for a 1st world country it's entirely because of black people acting like savages.

Attached: 1372027058673.gif (500x282, 1.97M)

Oh well. I suppose we shouldn't be letting in third world women now, because it's so dangerous for them here.

Literally any country in Africa. There's more then ten and all are risky.

I can't imagine why.

Attached: 1457947721673-4.png (500x484, 327K)

HOW!?! They are the most privileged fucking bitches in the world!!! Fuck. Men have it worst then women EVER WILL!

>Now where will all those asylum seekers go?

We need to have a fleet of busses at the border. Soon as illegals cross the border, we pack them on and drive north to Canada. Trudeau has already welcomed them. If we’re no longer safe, clearly we need to ship them north.

They're sending their rapists folks.

Attached: 1527287776453.jpg (1920x1073, 361K)

black women kick white boys asses. thats why.

This. Let the Leafs take care of them. We can have Day of the Rake without even lifting a finger ourselves!
Whoa, is someone at HuffPo redpilled? Problematic.

I'm hispanic and this is fucking sickening. Is this the sjw definition of rape? I don't doubt it's a high percentage, but 80%?

Or maybe the average white guy is a civilized human and not a rape ape. If you're right then there should be thousands of reports each year of a white guy attempting to rape a black woman and failing.

Attached: 1457790545160.jpg (577x435, 30K)

it's not
but god willing it will be again

>any surprise whatsoever
all those tens of thousands of women raped by niggers each year and you thought they would just ignore that?

This is true.

>(((experts))) say.

Probably only in cities with disproportionate nigger populations. Shouldn’t be anything to worry about for our important women.

No it's literal sexual assault/rape.

Attached: 1523045410307.jpg (640x548, 58K)

How is it more dangerous than South Africa? SA has the highest rape rate in the world

Attached: South Africa Rape.png (2705x1790, 3.07M)

I'm 1000% sure that north korea is more dangerous for women, and just generally people, as a country.
I could be wrong, but it seems to be that a communist shithole with everybody starving to death isn't very good for women.

how do they even get these results? like with what context? a woman traveling alone is going to be risky in any country, especially if she is white, so i dont get how they get these retarded results?
>(((experts say)))
ah now i know how to spot bullshit

You're right. This list is nonsense.

WOW

THIS

IS

DISGHUSTING

AMERISHARTS SHOULD BE GASED!!!!!11

I believe it. I won't have a family in the USA because the USA is known for kidnapping and child trafficking.

As far as I can tell, Obama decided to commit genocide on white America, and he already contributed to the death and suffering of tens of millions of white people.

>(((experts)))

God, I fucking hate being associate with pricks like that.

>According to the survey, which was last carried out in 2011 and did not then rank the U.S. among the top 10 most dangerous nations, India is the most perilous country for women right now.

The survey noted that Indian government data shows reported crimes against women were up 83 percent between 2007 and 2016. During that year, there were an average of four rapes reported every hour in India.

>2011 survey

>"survey of experts"

Why is this suddenly news?

This is Trumps fault.

Attached: punch.png (235x214, 10K)

Nigger it'd because any niggress with a white boy wants his dick so bad she'll never say it's rape.

the USA lets mexicans drive over the border, kidnap kids, and sell the kids as sex slaves in some foreign country

until this stops, the USA will not be safe for women or chlidren

what are they trying to declare here?

That a bunch of ruthless white males are running around shirtless gangraping women like it's India?

>The foundation asked the experts which five of the 193 United Nations member states they felt were "most dangerous for women and which country was worst in terms of health care, economic resources, cultural or traditional practices, sexual violence and harassment, non-sexual violence and human trafficking," according to the foundation's article on the survey.

Wow so scientific. Literal un-named anonymous "experts" were asked their opinion on something.

Attached: CE6BEE6A-73BF-4AA6-93B8-7EDA8DC3F6E4.gif (480x270, 4M)

Yeah it's prettu bad, but not fucking nunber 10 in the planet bad. I'd say the US isn't even in the top 100.

There are over a hundred third world shitholes between Africa, South and Central America, and the Middle East. It's so laughably idiotic that the US needs to become the most dangerous nation for these (((experts))).

this is the fault of the Democrats

the Democrats have waged war on American citizens ever since I was born in 1980

the Democrats have demanded Americans tell their kids that

> you aren't good enough, immigrants are better than you

> you aren't smart enough, immigrants are smarter than you

so the Democrats demand

> no borders

> let criminals terrorize your family

the Democrats let rapists over the border and pretend they are noble prize winners who will discover amazing new inventions

the only thing Mexicans want to discover is new ways to rape and torture my kids

Literally asked them what they "felt" were the most dangerous

We are disgusting. Please come take these beautiful refugees at our borders before we can harm them. Also take our beautiful black and latin@ people so that they don't have to face systematic racism.

Yeah,but it's culturally acceptable in the US for a woman to scream rape when she found out she fucked someone her social group wouldn't approve of

>Push BBC propoganda and affectionless sex
>Have nation full of abused and emotionally destroyed women
Shocking

Stop letting non-whites in then.

>natal women
nigga please

archive.is/kH3Lc

Hit the archive listed in the pic and check the sources.
lrn2/pol/

Attached: nigger.jpg (600x511, 44K)

>A survey by the Thomson Reuters Foundation of about 550 experts in women's issues around the globe labeled the U.S. the 10th most dangerous nation in terms of the risk of sexual violence, harassment and being coerced into sex.
>The foundation said the U.S. placement on the dubious list was down largely to the #MeToo and Time's Up campaigns increasing awareness of sexual violence and intimidation of women in the U.S. in the wake of the criminal allegations against movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.
>According to the survey, which was last carried out in 2011 and did not then rank the U.S. among the top 10 most dangerous nations, India is the most perilous country for women right now.
>India has seen a series of horrific attacks on women in recent years, the most recent example being five female activists working to raise awareness of human trafficking who were gang-raped at gunpoint in the eastern Indian state of Jharkhand just last week.
>Other Indian women and even young girls have brutally assaulted, a couple even set on fire, in recent attacks, which have drawn huge protests onto the streets in defense of women's right to safety.

>somehow a bunch of women complaining about the perverts in the movie industry is comparable to a country where women are gangraped or set on fire
And this is why nothing can be taken seriously anymore.

Attached: 1529184525221.gif (500x432, 240K)

roasties dont carry guns, they just neglect the possibility of being raped altogether

>worse than any country in apefrica
>worse than any country in the middle east
>worse than india
>worse than european countries that have seen influxes of potential doctors and scientists

this is because Obama let rapists destroy American society

Obama and the Democrats demanded that violent rapists invade American society and terrorize women, youths, and children.

Obama and the Democrats said

> if you don't want mexicans raping your women and children then you are racis

well, guess what

I am racist

I want mexicans hunted to death.

I don't want mexicans forcing my women and children to live in fear.

to show the mexican government piles of dead mexican bodies

fpbp as usual

MSM has apparently never went to the middle east

we need to do a better job of terrorizing the government of mexico

the government of mexico needs to be treated like a little bitch

we need to rape the government of mexico like it was a little girl

this is the scenario

> I am a pedo rapist

> The mexican government is a little girl

> I am going to have fun raping the mexican government

> This is going to feel great

> I'm going to have a lot of fun with this little bitch

Kek US BIGITS

thats got to be a shoop. huffpost would never publish that

Well a few years ago they said FINLAND is the second most dangerous place for women in Europe. As a Finn using U.S. VPN I can say the idea is ridiculous. The idea of a lunatic, raging Finnish man is mostly based on the past when the urbanization and other international trends hadn't yet landed our country.

It's about what the women consider violence. For example, the Finnish women were asked if they had ever been "pushed" in a relationship and if they said yes, that counted as domestic violence. I'm quite fucking sure the women in Eastern Europe don't think they have experienced violence if the man has pushed them aside while trying to get away from an argument. Judging by what I've read about American women, they are pretty close to the women in Finland, aka. annoying whiners without any experience of actual physical danger (excluding coalburners).

I guess we'll just continue to ignore Sierra Leone, the CAR and South Africa.

>an average of four rapes reported every hour in India
Who invented this per hour bullshit ? A nation of 1.2 billion people is of course going to have much more rapes per hour than a country with 300000 people like Iceland, the hours in a year are numbered.

Can't deny that logic

Just prepare for another gas baby meme, the media outcry and, finally, the bombing.

miley cyrus is a total bae

Attached: Rubia.jpg (928x523, 86K)

>sweden not on that list
Am I being had

Attached: fem.jpg (715x1133, 161K)

Keep ignoring statistics you disgusting misogynists. This is why feminism is a good thing, because of people like you.

>CBS News

ok

Experts say
>Experts say
Experts say
>Experts say
Experts say
>Experts say

>"""Experts"""

What an absolute load of shit. Every african and south/central american country belongs on that list well above us.

Sweden is only the rape capitol of Europe, not the world.

Kek

>experts say
And into the trash it goes.
Is Saudi Arabia still head of the United Nations Human Rights Council?

Kek

Attached: 666FD903-5B87-4D1E-B073-D410498EAC8D.jpg (1125x1717, 752K)

>among the ten nations considered to be
>considered
>experts say

lmfao

and I wonder why it's so dangerous?
Can a civicuck magapede pls tell me ?

Come on leaf, you can't always role play as the same cuck character. Develop a new persona as it's starting to get boring.

Wow, a liberal cuckold with a magical made up study based on bullshit and imagination.
Whodathunkit.

What expert
Where do you fucking find experts like these

LOL yeah ok women are the most privilged class in the 1st world right now.

The US does rank up there just in terms of rape

Attached: Countries and Rape.png (1178x601, 53K)

the fact now that just looking at a woman to them is rape.

And who is the ones here raping and murdering all the women? NIGGERS & spics & Muslims. And yet liberals still don't see the causation.

Temple

Handmade take in 10 year

NIGGERS SKEWING THE NUMBERS
WHY LET ANIMALS AFFECT THE RANKING?
IDIOT EXPERT

>guy
>implying

Attached: 1527272309729.gif (250x195, 2.98M)

You fucking animals need to let Mexicans rape your women. It’s fucking part and parcel!!!

y does everyone else on twitter have perfectly clear, high resolution profile pics and mine always comes out blurred and weak? it’s nothing to do with the quality or size, it’s high quality and ive uploaded it in 400x400 and 3000xwhatever and it always comes out shit.

We can’t even beat Egypt or Iran?! What “experts” did they consult?

Attached: 93A4BCF0-662A-480F-91AA-443ECEA2DB42.jpg (211x239, 20K)

The whole of Latin America is worse in this regard. The writer of the article went through a few recent atrocities on women in India certainly to invoke perspective, which, in this case, is completely fair. I cannot take this ranking of the US seriously.