How to deal with the feminist menace?

How to deal with the feminist menace?

Attached: 1picture.jpg (2048x1150, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
pinknews.co.uk/2007/04/04/american-scientist-gays-die-younger-than-smokers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

put zionists into camps
how is this even a post???

TAHARRUSH

Attached: 895372999.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

arrest them whenever they do that shit like in Russia

Ugly women should be deported.

I would fuck all those women.

By using a whip

damn right

Attached: poster-ernesto-che-guevara-361076.jpg (375x500, 69K)

Ballgag in mouth.
Bag over head.
Rape if they've got decent bodies. Rope if they don't.

I think that'll be my motto when I'm working at the camps. "Rape or rope. Your choice, sweetheart."

While not specific to feminists, I've found that if I'm funny, most people are nice to me or will give me a pass. I hope I don't stay an open-mic-er forever . . .

Throw acid in face

Attached: gf-Ec7U-bhM7-Y9sk_spalil-zonie-twarz.jpg (800x600, 222K)

No, c'mon they are gross you are just being edgy. Right?

Rape them let them know the power of boner. Unleashed your bull inside their vagene and slide your cock between their bobs

Kek. You poos are okay.

Attached: 1524771033470.png (600x600, 478K)

Attached: WheresMySammichBitch.gif (446x251, 1.32M)

Imagine

Just a little acid and the whores are no more

Attached: 1529995304091.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

Main Objective: Marry traditional girls and show them how a traditional life with a traditional family is a wonderful thing. Bask in your happiness and just ignore their used up bodies.
More costly and questionable measures: Encourage and fund birth control for whores
Laziest but most effective method: Ignore them.

>How to deal with the feminist menace?
Do nothing. Their gay male masters already have their red hoods and burquas picked out, as well as the unmarked spot where these women will be forgotten and buried after The Great Gay Male Renaissance. I bet you think I'm kidding. I'm not. The most effective thing for straight men to do is what we straight, non-feminist women are doing: avoid, sidestep and ignore them, and allow them to pursue their gay male masters over a cliff. Once that cliff is fallen from - and it is pretty much imminent - gay men will declare their victory, feminists will be doxxed, humiliated, destroyed and discarded, and THIS is the moment straight men and straight non-feminist women working as a team are to surge suddenly and wipe homosexuals in America out. Firmly. Once and for all.

They see the eradication of their (pun intended) bush league as a good thing because it eliminates perceived speedbumps between gay dicks and straight male ass, but once their chief defenders are no longer online and resting underground, every single one of them will make very clear and easy targets with NO ONE to defend them. Act accordingly; the day is near.

As degenerate as it is, I kind of want to suckle that woman's perky little nips and finger her hairy slit while closing my eyes to avoid her face entirely.

>while closing my eyes to avoid her face entirely.
That will take much work

not in in america its Argentinian

They are all so fucking ugly.

Don't make babies with them.

Also learn to break up with crazy chicks that make you miserable. Don't just stay with them because they "love" you.

Real love exists for each and every one of us and you deserve to find it.

maenads

Attached: zeus achilles.jpg (750x562, 74K)

rape? they seem to want something but u know females.

Isnt this public indecency?

In russia she'd get 12 months in prison

Attached: aUpjF8m.jpg (459x287, 20K)

God i'm glad I'm gay, at least majority of men keep themselves well groomed and toned.

Bullets

She should get 12 years in jail for exposing herself

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

do it slavic style.

Being a faggot is more unhealthy for you than smoking

pinknews.co.uk/2007/04/04/american-scientist-gays-die-younger-than-smokers/

Nice on him for punching her in the forehead, and not busting her nose, or her lip, or hitting her jaw, or the temple, or one of her eyes. He give her a mild headache with a push-punch in one of the safest places to hit someone in the head. What a gentlemen.

Attached: Healthism+not+even+once+_261cf93bb86d988ea358145ff1cce72c.jpg (462x325, 39K)

A vulgar display of equality

What happened to this place? Jow Forums used to BE the feminist menace, and now Jow Forums is trying to deal with the feminist menace? Come on! It's not that hard to be the menace to feminists. They read everything on this site straight!

Until you tell them otherwise, that is. Then they read everything slanted and get upset when they realize it was straight after all. This place puts quantity over quality every time, and the swamps of subtlety got drained for new development. Well, the powers that be decided they don't like your quantities, and now the flynn effect's going the other way! You're being made easier to manipulate by the year, losers! You'll give it up willingly!

Attached: 3039406617_2360a8cbed_b.jpg (837x1024, 294K)

Do nothing, just let the miserable lives these people live speak for itself. Normal people will catch on and see that their attitude about things just doesn't work.

If only there were some rapefugees on the scene

whoa

free shooting loicense

this. and if they don't behave, you put em down

whipping the moneylenders whore daughters from the temple - priceless.

Attached: kikes.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Well said

Bullets.

In all seriousness, sanity is your enemy if you're against feminism. You want the flynn effect to die. Promote food deserts everywhere. Dirty shit up and spread disease. Starve, beat, and poison yourself at every opportunity. Get others to do it to themselves, too. Set humanity back to grunting cattle just like the slavemasters want best, and they'll go back to breeding you like grunting cattle, too. You'll have plenty of children if you're lucky enough to have any appealing trait whatsoever after you've finished setting an example of yourself. Your children will be shittier than starving Africans, but at least society won't have any more uppity feminists telling you to clean yourself up and act like an adult. You'll get to die surrounded by people every bit as abusive as you are. You might even get lucky enough to have kids who mercy-kill you the instant you're senile or weaker than they are.

You want to know why Cthulhu swims left? It's because that first paragraph doesn't describe a good deal for anyone. The people who try to actually do these things sabotage themselves and their families more effectively than they hold back society. It's counterintuitive, but natalists tend to do more with every generation to take themselves OUT of the breeding pool. Even if they set the clock back a generation once in a while, the next generation just backlashes on them hardcore, going about setting right what their parents fucked up. You aren't likely to get two flagellant generations in a row; you aren't even likely to get one flagellant generation.

Feminists can start any c-c-c-c-onvo they want and still tend to win in the long run. All the clever culture-warring in the world can't do anything but slow the roll of civilization. You're better off finding out how to be someone feminists want to breed with than treating them as a menace. The only reason people spread this "menace" idea at all is to cause idiots to self-filter and not even try to be appealing.

>not in in america its Argentinian
really makes you think
mi negro hermano

that's gonna create more feminists

>looks at pic related
Don't fuck a horse?

It's not a menace, it's social movement. It just women taking up space and doing shit in society, if you feel threatened by that then you are giant faggot pussy.

What actual worth and value have ((you)) contributed to civilization other than having a penis and whining on Jow Forums?