Has Jow Forums heard about this yet?

>Milo Yiannopoulos has started issuing reporters threatening messages when asked to comment for stories.
>“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,” the right-wing nationalist told Observer over text message, in response to a longer feature in development about an Upper East Side restaurant he is said to frequent.
>When asked to elaborate on who specifically had upset him, Yiannopoulos explained that the statement was his “standard response to a request for comment.”

>Yiannopoulos also sent the message to The Daily Beast’s Will Sommer in an article examining the struggling U.K. Independence Party, which the conservative commentator is reportedly seeking to join as part of, what an Info Wars host describes as, a “soft coup” lead by nationalist figures.
>Yiannopoulos posted a picture on Instagram of the veiled threat issued to Sommer, captioning it “where is the lie.”

>This past weekend, the nationalist bragged on Facebook and Instagram that he’d sent $14.88 to The New Yorker‘s former fact checker Talia Lavin. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, “The number 1488 is a combination of digits popularly used by white supremacists and neo-Nazis—14 to represent the infamous “14 Words” (a mantra about securing “a future for white children”) and 88 to represent “Heil Hitler.”
>Lavin is Jewish.

Attached: 1456721777624.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/observer/status/1011655305552384010
archive.is/JZvrG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats a lot of text
this guy is faggot
nothing a faggot says is meaningful in this world
he's a fag
never post here again. it's bad enough because we have to sort out niggers and jews

Post sauce or gas yourself

Attached: ead.png (1280x676, 217K)

Fuck yeah Milo; If this doesn't prove he's /ourguy/ nothing will to you faggots.

Attached: mainstreammedia.jpg (1066x600, 76K)

There's so much contradiction in this one, a fag taking black poz load in his ass saying 1488

twitter.com/observer/status/1011655305552384010

thanks

and let's archive it
archive.is/JZvrG

I miss Nordbro

Isn't Milo jewish too?

Can someone please post a pic of a minister (I think he was from Hungary) who is jewish and was rubbing his hands in the picture? He had a moustache and spectacles. He was pro immigration.

So fucking true. He has a lot of really good shit to say, but he is also a Jewish, catholic, gay, race mixing degenerate. I can't help but think he is controlled opposition. Have we ever seen him suck a dick though? I mean could this whole gay/Jew thing simply be an act?

He's a narcissistic faggot who latches onto anything controversial to get attention.

Half these threads are probably started by him.

START KILLING JOURNALISTS

>“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight"
Dont like him but also cant blame him for that thought

Yes

He is my inspiration one day when I will go into politics as Right-wing bisexual or gay man.

ive got you sachin

Attached: 213213213213131.jpg (470x471, 40K)

Attached: 1494108329026.png (536x622, 362K)

Milo is a pretty good troll so I don't mind him even though he's a goddamn degenerate.

time travel

>too retarded to be true
>milo is super retarded
can't tell if fake or real

pretty sure he just said that to be edgy

Attached: 12132132132121321.jpg (387x553, 51K)

(heil'd)
Not a fan of milo, but if true I gotta admit it's a great publicity stunt!