Leftist Lunatics show up at Mitch McConnell’s house to harass his wife. They get btfo

Leftist Lunatics show up at Mitch McConnell’s house to harass his wife. They get btfo.
What can be done about these psychos trespassing on people’s property?
twitter.com/wiredsources/status/1011710666019954689?s=21

Attached: 702D5B9C-59D8-4504-A24C-6E2CA0462380.jpg (1242x1568, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/02/donald-trump-protests-san-jose-rally-violence-sanders-clinton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What can be done about these psychos trespassing on people’s property?

Attached: 48809227.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

maybe mitch will learn his lesson and decide to use his influence for good as opposed to calm

A Trespassers will be shot sign, a gun, and a dead body or 2.

It's easy to find out where politicians live. What if the protesters' intentions and numbers weren't so benign and insignificant?

This is good. The leftist mob is now attacking Republicans who are not part of the trump white house or administration. The leftist mob is almost ready to start attacking ordinary trump voters

No such luck. He's another comfy conservacuck crhistcuck

Attached: 1520829224844.jpg (1022x800, 175K)

>The leftist mob is almost ready to start attacking ordinary white Americans.
ftfy

-_- next time post a yt video link.

uhm, doesn't he have secret service or something? seems quite unsafe to be a top politician without guards.

This is 100% programming for an upcoming false flag.

The Walking Left

Elaborate

She is in the cabinet. The plan is to have one of these spics get shot by a federal officer with a badge to create a sense of panic.

>Ordinary Americans were already attacked by leftist thugs and nobody did nothing.
Because whites are a cucked race of identity-less slaves who are more than willing to throw away the legacy of their ancestors for a new curved-screen TV
Change my mind.
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/02/donald-trump-protests-san-jose-rally-violence-sanders-clinton
We are going the way of the Dodo, lads, face up to it and fiddle hard.

Attached: 1505457915690.jpg (960x912, 152K)

Seems peaceful. I see no firearms or fires. Wtf Jow Forums show us the real story. Fuck off russian troll.

>btfo

when did this happen? Did I miss it?

Stand Your Ground Laws. Tell them to get off your property, then get your gun.

Media is already laying the narrative about a “civil war” between the left and trump supporters/alt right. New purge movie coming out shows a “bad community” being allowed 24hrs with any crime allowed and how this violence spreads across the country, which is most likely what they have planned.

Attached: 156CBDA7-5E07-4185-91CA-CEB0ADF6C9F6.jpg (750x413, 104K)

Attached: 595CA196-A82A-403E-BA58-62A549332950.jpg (750x788, 488K)

i think they try to have some lefty loonie off some lower level person in trumps admin like chao to kick off a civil war

Attached: dragon.jpg (1200x1500, 599K)

Yeah, not a troll. Been down this road before.
Whites will be either destitute, attacked mice living in trailer parks, or elites in a gated community.
In our own lands.
It's already happened.
>I don't like those minorities but I don't want to say anything so I'll just move to a new neighborhood.
It's over. Never began.

Attached: 1506136216187.png (620x743, 27K)

Fantastic!
Some are worried it will turn violent, and it may.
But all this is really doing is showing how deranged the left it, red pilling a pile of US voters in the process.
Even the Democratics are against this bullshit because they know it looks bad.
But too late mama niggers cried on tv after being told off, and all of her cuck supporters plus all the faggots that are actually retarded enough to believe what they see on cnn are going to go through with it.
At this point the second trump term is all but a certainty.

What colour should the wall be?

Attached: 1528808095395.jpg (271x315, 18K)

Call the fucking cops

HOORAY!!~ the democrats are about to go extinct everyone! All it will take is for some nut to try and pull a John Hinckley Jr. and say "I did what I was told!". This will create a massive upset and HOORAY the democrats will lose all support and will be run out of town.

>because the Democratic Party died after Hinkley.
Yeah, no.

Shotgun with rock salt.

>change my mind
Dumb Untermensch spotted

i think they're being socially engineered to attack trump voters during election, it's a slow buildup to that. Court just decided we CAN wear political merchandise while voting so you know there's going to be tons of people wearing MAGA hats and these loonies are going to attack them or steal/destroy their ballot.

WISH A NIGGA WOULD

I actually don't mind them harassing McConnell, Sessions either.

We are going to get our asses kicked in the Midterms.
Then Congress and Trump will be locked, and it'll all dissolve back to what it was before.
Our opportunity has passed, because the Cuckservatives would never do anything to displease their immigrant-using slavemasters.
You can write us off, user, sadly.
>not a shill

Attached: 1507702840843.jpg (470x512, 72K)

>crowed

Waht.

Best defense. My neighbor used that on anyone up in Northern California.
He was also a Cop

>Mitch McConnell
Why are they attacking Democrats?

Attached: 768.jpg (680x450, 41K)

>4 Mexicans is a violent crowd

We should go and surround these people's houses and cheer them while playing "rock flag and eagle". From it's always sunny.

here come dat fourth reich

why did he remarry and pick that gook?

Is wired sources and breaking911 the same people? They cover the exact same stories, even word their posts the same.

Shoot them.

She's got fight in her.

He found out the hard way white women are trash I guess.

SHALL

Attached: 1425416018786.jpg (800x680, 256K)

We need to egg them on. Tell them to go to Paul Ryan's house.

Attached: 1528723446585.png (900x740, 1.04M)

#prayformitch

they want people hurt? fine by me. seriously though can we fucking start this civil war already?

00 buck works way better

If i was Trump i would ask someone outside-of-government to organize false-flag aggressive harassments of all kinds. Out-jewing the Jew.

Can we please have a civil was now? I really wouldn’t mind seeing millions of skitskins and faggots dead

I hate that series for this reason. Does anyone even remember the last purge and how the military guy was trying to help the blonde senator who was supposed to be President escape? Then her and the black street people teamed up and killed the nazi guy and then genocided all the old people. Totally no messages there goyim.

fpbp

Hmm maybe, but it's a good amount of time before the midterms.

Braaaaaaap

>Kill old white patriot
>leave commie pamphlets on their body and spraypaint "liberals get the bullet too"
?????
>No more left

Fucking liar OP.

All I did last time was wear a red shirt and was getting death glares by the people at the election place all in blue shirts of course fucking crazy shit. Try and have a concealed carry loicense if you can afford it.

Not a bad catch for him DESU

Mitch McConnell's wife - Elaine Chao - is the Secretary of Transportation.

wtf... I love Asian women now

Attached: 1524801602557.jpg (1480x833, 300K)

Never underrate the retardation of the left user, just when you think "no they can't be that retarded", they go ahead and be that retarded.
Have hope user, because we have written you off yet!

Attached: 1529358827735m.jpg (943x1024, 100K)

>not taking her husband's name
Yeah he's a faggot

Attached: 1527859296445.jpg (258x330, 29K)

Want to flag any harder that you're a dumb twit who fell for the anti-gay propaganda?

send them to my house. We have castle laws in my state.

yup fuck that guy.

>he has a literal castle
lulz

>We are going to get our asses kicked in the Midterms.
lolno
look at the actual polling, most Americans support strong border policy and aren't going along with the mass hysteria
violence would only help our side

>Best Response to this situation
>1. you are misinformed and don't understand the situation at the border
>2. If you are so concerned with families, you should oppose the welfare state as it incentivizes women to abandon husbands and break apart families.

His wife is literally a cabinet member, wtf are you talking about?

It wouldn't be impossible to tweak this timeline to have all registered Democrats arrested or deported within the next 2 years. Scary.

too bad he was in a meeting with the jews to do anything about it tho.

she's much more than capable
or my President wouldn't have selected her for his cabinet

I voted Trump but I endorse people harrassing useless corrupt politicians.
You all act like these RINOs arent corrupt and have been selling us out for the past 50 fucking years.
Hypocrites the lot of ya.
RINOs finally getting what they deserve
Remember it was the fucking senate that didnt want to fund the wall faggots

Attached: nunez if you only knew how bad things really are.png (204x241, 102K)

Signs won't stop litigation.

That female bodyguard(KEK) let them way too close, holy shit they are lucky they arent as feral as most leftists they could have easily jabbed her

their constituents that left them in office for 20 to 50 yrs are more culpable than they are

place the responsibility where it lies

Attached: condom.png (652x501, 712K)

Your skull won't stop a bullet in the brain.

I am a licensed conceal and carry user in a stand your ground state.

I openly display Trump logos on my vehicle and on my person. Since this issue began I have started to wear a Trump t-shirt more frequently.

If anyone threatens me with violence I will shoot them without hesitation. I have friends and family in local law enforcement who will attest to my good character in court.

It would be best to understand that statistically there are a lot people like me out there

Based. Bag an extra degenerate for me when the civil war starts.

kek

Attached: wall.jpg (361x768, 69K)

I hear this same sentiment from many boomer normie conservatives. This country is like a fucking tinder box right now and something is going to give.

I fucking hope so.

low key, Mitch is one of the best politicians in Washington. He was given an impossible task with a 1 vote majority in the upper chamber. He penned the deal that gave Trump border wall money for nothing and gave us Gorsuch. Very tactful guy.

.223 makes for great civility

AR-15 chambered in Hollow Point Civility Rounds

>people ITT realize that McConnell has a real stake in the Trump administration
feels good man
at least he isn't a traitor

Attached: 1527589178254.jpg (900x900, 140K)

Guys can you get bodycams and portable battery packs to link to your smart phone so you can livestream your POV when the civil war starts?
I need some entertainment.... video games aren't cutting it. I can pretend to be you, shooting up lefists.