Did the Jews write the bible for our demise?

If so, we're all going to hell and following the Christian lifestyle is pointless, therefore no matter what we do, we don't know how to really go to heaven. Surely the bible isn't another false scheme made by the Jews. If it really is, I'm probably gonna kill myself.

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-134406.jpg (837x1075, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CojRdFOQ-tg&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hinduism is the true religion

Is that your idea of a literal shitpost?

This is off topic but I didn't want to create a new thread.
Has anyone noticed that comments on youtube vids now won't show unless you sign in? I just tested it, and before I could read comments without having to sign in, but now if you want to read them you have to. Youtube is not giving you a choice. The weird part is for a while they took away the option to switch to the old youtube, but they brought that back only to hide comments. Just wondering if anyone else noticed.

Be that as it may, we have over 100 fake email sites ready to serve you for this kind of testing.

>shitpost
poost

No, of course not. The first part of the bible are the Jewish scriptures that foreshadow and set the stage for the messiah.

The New Testament, containing the new covenant found in Jeremiah 31, is the culmination of all of those people waiting for their messiah.

But when he got here, they weren't really waiting for him at all. They weren't even looking for him. But when asked, they knew what city he would be born in, and sent the foreign visitors to that city. And the foreigners found Jesus.

Which is, and has always been, the entire point of the gospel, of salvation. That is is not, and never has been, salvation for the Jews, and damnation for everyone else.

>Jewish
Kys yidtard.

Yeah, Jewish. Set apart by God to set the stage for the messiah.

That okay with you, white boy?

Nope, not good enough.

It's not okay with you if God does what he wants to do?

What are you going to do about it, bitch?

Thank God unironically.

Sicilians are not the chosen people.

jews-but-not-modern-jews compiled the old test out of the history and stories of their people. some of those people also told their own alternative stories that were not written. these are the pharisee (which would later become modern rabbinic judaism)

greeks wrote the new test to try out jew the pharisee in asia minor. the pharisee (now referred to as jew) gave up a lot of their power after they killed Christ, especially with the takeover of israel. asia minor became part of the roman-byzantine empire.

the jew is smart, though, and wrote the koran. now there is few christians in asia minor. the jew, as per usual, didn't realise the ramifications of the monster it created. this is a common trend you'll realise they keep falling for.

>asia minor became part of the roman-byzantine empire.
sorry i was meant to delete that line was gonna write something else but yeah everyone knows that part of the world was part of the roman empire back then

But when he got here, they weren't really waiting for him at all.

It's RIGHT THERE. Chyeebus was NOT what the Jews expected after the Assyrian and Babylonian destructions, after the idiocy of Hezekiah, after the deluded idiot-savant Elijah. The Jews expected the Messiah, not a warmed over Greek mystery cult dying/rebirthing god just like...Dionusos, Persephone, Adonis, Attis, and the Egyptian equivalents Osiris and the Babylonian Tammuz (Dumuzi Sumerian). Jews rejected this false prophet because he was fucking FALSE.

Attached: jeebus.jpg (194x260, 9K)

>t. Yidznak Silverberg

All the achievements in Europe that made Europe the light of the world over the last two millennia have been achieved in the name of Christianity. The idea that Christianity is poison to the West is empirically disproved over the last 2000 years of history, up until maybe the last few hundred years. But (((degeneracy))) is grounded in Enlightenment values, which were anti-Christian at their core - look at the French Revolution, etc.

If (((they))) wrote it for our demise, they sure gave us some pretty nice blessings in the process.

Then praise Christianity and praise the Lord.

I am a practicing Christian, and I praise Him every day.

If you want to know whether Christianity is real, just read the Bible, and always stick to the Bible first.

It can be kind of a blackpill seeing how cucked churches are. Just realize that institutional churches are not Christianity. Churches cuck because they want to appeal to the modern world for more money and followers, which is the opposite of what Christ did. Christ's message did not change according to the whims of the world, and He was crucified for it. Follow Christ, not men who claims to represent Him.

>A book about the Jews being replaced by goyim as their own God's chosen people because they rejected him.
>There's even a part that claims that the original Jews no are longer Jews, now referring to them as the Synagogue of Satan.
>All these kikes have to do to still go to heaven is reject the current path of the Jews and accept Christ into their hearts, but still they remain as kikes and attack Christian values instead.
The book that says this is somehow a psyop created by the very people it said was bad? How could the kikes be so stupid?
The only kikes that would willingly do this are Amalek infiltrators who wish to destroy their fellow Jews.

Yeah do the suicide. You'll meet Jesus faster since you belive in that crap. More drugs and hookers for me.

Your hedonistic lifestyle will only lead so far.

western civilization rose through Christianity, and throwing it away is and always has been the goal of the left

>The first part of the bible are the Jewish scriptures that foreshadow and set the stage for the messiah.
t. non-reader

fpbp

Sanatana Dharma (Hinduism) is the last 'white' religion left. Stinky lil' bastards aside, based poo's should be praised for preserving the last wholly intact Dharmic religion.

Jews hate dharma. Abrahamism is Adharmic (anti-dharma).
youtube.com/watch?v=CojRdFOQ-tg&

Attached: mahavishnu2.jpg (1500x1973, 852K)