IS THIS REALLY ENOUGH PENANCE?

>BREAKING: Red Hen owner Stephanie Wilkinson resigns as executive director of volunteer group Main Street Lexington following major backlash after she kicked Press Secretary Sarah Sanders out of the Red Hen Restaurant.

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1011718655581868034

this lady should face grater backlash than simply resigning from a volunteer group.

i hope people stop eating at her place.

it was purely wrong for her to disgrace sarah sanders and her family, and then to follow her family across the street and harass then at a different restaurant.

seriously, should there be more backlash?

Attached: DEU3p4Td.jpg (400x400, 32K)

i really don't give a shit.

people should just walk in, order the most expensive items, and walk out without touching it.

For people who believe in a free market and non-interventionist government, what will be, will be.

well, maybe that's the proper response, but it just irks me that this lady can do what she did.

No. Voat says one of the owners is a pedocriminal. I cannot think of a criminal worse than a pedocriminal. There is no justification for that crime.

I understand that you are upset and why, but people should have the right to do business with whomever they want. Fuck these people. But they do have the right.

Attached: 5B7B0702-3943-4B72-838F-BF6E96DA1595.jpg (600x404, 86K)

This, really. And when you really look at things, she paid one HELLUVAH price for turning Sanders out. She probably wishes she could turn back time and tell her employees to stop being such faggots and just serve the food.

Totally agree with you. This cunt raised the stakes by thinking she was virtue signalling but in truth being uncivilized and plain rude.

>This cunt raised the stakes by thinking she was virtue signalling

You will notice this is their conflict resolution style. When their gaslighting tactics go unnoticed, they are happy. When they begin to fail, the entire Cabal empire will collapse. Its value is marked to make believe Pic Related.

Attached: pope-francis-bible-678x381-300x169.jpg (300x169, 13K)

it's not over, fight like the leftists and take everything you can from her

“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.“ If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

>it's not over, fight like the leftists and take everything you can from her
Go fuck yourselves. both of you.

Well if a redditor says so...

Quit crying faggot

No, if that's what happened she should have stepped up and served her herself.

>Get 4 Trump supporters : One middle-aged black guy in a MAGA hat, 3 good-looking young white Chads.

>Set up Tinder profiles in Lexington for the 3 white dudes

> Only match with dyed-hair leftist looking women. Bonus points if her bio shows narcissism and need for attention.

>Do some research on the matched profiles. See number of folllowers on social media. Pick the most popular ones.

>Set up 3 different dates for the 3 white dudes at the Red Hen, at the same time.

>The 3 white guys walk in with their dates, order some food, like a normal date.

>Dress the black guy as a homeless/poor person. MAGA hat on. He walks in 15 minutes later, sit at a table.

>Wait for the scene to happen. When the owner or a waiter tells him to leave, the black dude must accuse them of racism and tell them that he just found this hat on the street or that someone gave it to him and he's very confused about the whole situation.

> The white guys then tell their dates something like "Wow, did you see that ? I think you should film it".

>Wait for the social media shitstorm.

>If it fails and they eventually discover that it was all planned , use it at your advantage. When an event like the Starbucks controversy happens again, use this failed attempt as a proof to create confusion and division among the Left.

>I really don’t give a shit
That’s exactly why a tranny pedophile is going to take your guns away while taxing you double to pay for illegals food stamps.
You’re the problem.

Attached: 3C86C224-90D1-465F-BC5B-7790414CACF1.jpg (999x957, 283K)

Well, like she told the newspaper (and like the cuck she let leave the Fuck Trump message on her company messaging service), she let the employees vote (to be discriminatory) to fuck herself. I guess liberal democracy rules and now she has a problem with the vote...hummm...where have we seen that before over and over?

>grater backlash
pretty sure that falls under 'cruel and unusual'.

I am surprised they haven't had bomb threats called in or someone try to do something to the building. Would be a little uneasy eating there even if I was a lib.

I agree, I'm glad she was kicked out. lets everyone else know to avoid that shithole.

That is theft of services and you go to jail for it.

Yeah sure, let leftists eat their own medicine. Nothing short of ruining this bitches life would be justice. Hopefully the business goes under and all their illegal tranny spic employees get fired.

Yes all the cops who track down theft of services violators in fucking Lexington

Since the employees "voted," simply order something, eat it, and leave 0 tip. Write MAGA on the tip line for extra salt.

Attached: trumpz.jpg (960x960, 94K)

I want to open a resteraunt and reserve service to all minorities

Attached: 4AAE0CAB-968F-4DEE-A6B6-A63B7BF48D28.png (480x640, 596K)

*refuse

ooooooo that smell

Attached: 1519573988565.png (755x494, 358K)

using your own business as a political platform is just dumb.

Oh, look! It's a wild cunt!
I've been using burner apps the last 2 days making large reservations and ordering food for pickup. It's funny and if you don't like it, you can fight me irl, faggot.

Stephanie pls

A libtard threw shit at the building today while pretending to be a Trump supporter, so there's that.

she deserves it for trying to cash in on political bucks. one way or the other, she's a poor entrepreneur and doesn't deserve any financial success

>this lady should face grater backlash than simply resigning from a volunteer group.
no she shouldn't.

If you can deny a cake to someone over bullshit "moral grounds" then you can deny rightfully food to a giant fat bitch on moral grounds that she's eating herself to death.

They should, but they don't. When the tables are reversed no one on the other side says the same.

shunned by fellow main streeter. It really hurts this type of person. Caught in a web of bad virtue signalling. Bitch betrayed the group

It was entirely her right to refuse service just like it was the right of the bakers to refuse service to faggots.

>go to Red Hen
>order food
>wait 10 minutes
>go to restroom and change into Trump shirt
>sit back down
They either let you eat knowing you support Trump since the food is already being prepared or kick you out and waste food. I don't get why no one has done this yet it is a simple idea.

Shut up Ahmed.

You know, it was her right to refuse service and all but she really shot herself in the foot by running her mouth off about how great it felt and how she would gladly do it again and all the unnecessary shit she did not have to say.

They've awoken the beast. Don't serve liberals. Don't rent to liberals. Don't hire liberals

Attached: getarope.png (157x137, 10K)

WOMP WOMP

>volunteer

why the fuck are you on Jow Forums

This.

Bitch needs to lead by example. The free market will decide her fate for her transgressions, as it will all business.

>they have the right
so then my business has the right to refuse service to gays or blacks too?

You're right in theory, but the government does not guarantee us the same rights as our opponents. It was supposed to, but it does not any longer. I'm not sure what the best course of action is in this context.

>why the fuck are you on Jow Forums
> why you not mad like me?
Cause watching the Chaos is The New Great American pass time.

Attached: 1521952329647.jpg (582x800, 138K)

The sad thing out of all this is other restaurants that bare that name are also being targeted. They should sue this bitch for revenue lost and make her change the name.

Surely the point in all this shit is. The law is not needed in these cases. If a gay cake is involved then faggots like you can act up. If a Trump supporter humiliated, Trump supporters act up. It's just that there are a lot more Trump supporters than faggots.

can I get a WOMP WOMP

>religious right to support criminals
Get fucked Nigel.

All the shitlibs told us that was wrong though. Why are they jumping on this and saying it's all good?

He didn't deny them a cake you commie fuck. He denied them HIS cake
He was also justified and had no desire to participate in the ceremony

RedHen shelia is correct. She may refuse service blah blah. End of story
She may not follow and continue to harass them or make threats against fellow restaurant owners

Attached: 1477963028173.jpg (202x249, 21K)

The leftist bitch just resigned from this group to give her more time to write a book about how her & her friends were just trying to build a restaurant and along came mean ol' DRUMPF and did this to them. Said book will be turned into a new movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

And yet you decided to come to the thread just to say that

this.
Why the fuck do you care about this stupid shit? Its literal boomers being dumb faggots as usual who cares.

>put shirt on sit down to eat
>get plate covered in aids infected blood and shit
>pay me goy

>We have the right to exclude people from our restaurants.
>We can't exclude people from entering our country.

How do shitlibs square this hole?

you made this thread again?

Attached: Elizabeth-Olsen-on-The-Avengers--Age-of-Ultron-Set-Photos--15-720x540.jpg (720x540, 126K)

Maybe he's badly consipated. Have some compassion.

>No
>Obviously that's different
>Cuz like....
>FUCK YOU DRUMPF!

It would be absolutely terrible if someone were to brutally murder her entire family while she was made to watch. Very equally terrible if they slit her throat afterwards and then came on her face as the last bit of pathetic life flickered from her eyes. What a shame.

It's a small town dude people actually won't get away with it.

There was a sign above the bar that said NO DOGS & NO MEXICANS but she took it down 'bout 2 years ago. And do you know why she took it down?

>If you can deny a cake to someone over bullshit "moral grounds" then you can deny rightfully food to a giant fat bitch on moral grounds that she's eating herself to death.
firstly, that case made it all the way up to the supreme court.
secondly, the judgement was a "narrow ruling" which means it was stated to only apply to this case, and could not be used as a precedent for any other cases - because they don't want businesses refusing to serve blacks or anything like that.
The reason why the ruling was only specific to that case was because they found that the gays specifically targeted the bakery with the intention of stirring up shit.

Ironically, I'd be on your side. But the problem is, you cunts will change your tune immediately if someone starts a "whites only" restaurant or something. So taking your "side" on anything is a mistake, because you have no moral consistency.

On faceberg they're saying the health department shut them down. Can anyone confirm this?

>grater backlash
ba dumb bump tssss

Why this is bad? By same reason you can put now an store with whites only ad

No you retard subhuman it doesn't mean that, fuck off back to your shithole and learn how to speak a white man's language.

CIA, you need to be more subtle.

Is something wrong, user? Do you need someone to talk to?

Attached: 1524446194905.jpg (480x454, 33K)

haven't heard this.

t. I don't live far from lexington

some guy threw literal shit at the building, screaming 'Make America Great Again'. they called the local firedept.to clean it up.

Attached: 36239144.jpg (472x472, 138K)

There was a screen shot on Jow Forums last night of a health inspection report where they failed and recommendation was temp. shut down to allow them to remediate

Let your local homeless drug addicts know that red hen is a safe space to use drugs safely.

Somebody call a WAAmbulance

>Why this is bad? By same reason you can put now an store with whites only ad
If that's what this meant then none of us would be angry - because that's the general consensus of how things should be, businesses should be able to serve whoever they want.

Problem is, anyone who tries to do this will get shut down immediately.
So liberals get to impose their standards on us, but fail to follow themselves. As usual.

boomer poo incoming

Attached: 6CFA281A-949D-4ED8-B145-99CFB71672AB.png (2048x1536, 3.24M)

Checked, keep up the good work user.

I'm in lexington.
That's what I saw thanks user.

Wait for the food to be served first. You dont want faggots putting a chicken leg in the their aids ass and then putting it on your plate. Trust me

Why would she resign? Every leftie I know insists she did nothing wrong. Really scritches the britches

>seriously, should there be more backlash?
yes, much more

THIS all day long

>not ordering the most expensive and planting a dead cockroach in it

Dog owners threatened a boycott

Attached: laughing dog i.jpg (800x764, 87K)

This town runs on conservative money, I grew up there. W&L used to be a majority conservative, it has shifted only recently.