HABBENING

Fentanyl-laced flyers placed on Harris County sheriff’s fleet vehicles in east Houston

houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/articleComments/Fentanyl-flyers-Harris-County-sheriff-vehicles-13027828.php

houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/articleComments/Fentanyl-flyers-Harris-County-sheriff-vehicles-13027828.php

Attached: 1.jpg (690x920, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1eaKbVMpOAVKX
google.com/amp/s/tonic.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/8xk4jk/touching-fentanyl-absorbed-through-skin
youtube.com/watch?v=K2M_fQnVqew&feature=youtu.be&t=1m32s
theday.com/article/20140704/NWS01/140709830
fentanylsafety.com/wp-content/uploads/Fentanyl-Exposure_Myths-and-Facts-20172.pdf
ems1.com/opioids/articles/291433048-Fact-or-fiction-Transdermal-fentanyl-exposure/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 2.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

pscp.tv/w/1eaKbVMpOAVKX

>not having so much tolerance than those flyers don't make you feel a thing
fucking boomers strike again

MFW junkies become front line soldiers in the new terror war and are paid in junk.

Attached: 1521229934766.png (401x447, 267K)

someday...

Attached: 1506613036905.png (941x887, 681K)

>what timeline is this i don't even

Attached: 1523376444579.jpg (960x640, 83K)

Who could've done this? Radical left wing/antifa? Cartels?
No, it's muh jooooos!!!

Attached: image.jpg (500x397, 87K)

You mean a cop got high in there patrol car and blamed it on a piece of paper lol

Story says cop went to hospital and then they tested the remaining flyers...

Beautiful.

That's where the word "assassin" comes from. Hashashin - Hash addicts paid in drugs to kill whomever.

>muh hash addicts!
Damn you're ignorant. Go research the Hashashin. It wasn't hash they were addicted to but an illusion of paradise. A highly elaborate technique used to ensnare and manipulate gulible minds that is still being used today - Islam

>Story says cop went to hospital and then they tested the remaining flyers...
Womp womp

That'd be actual terrorism occurring.

>Fentanyl-laced flyers
I didn't really think that would work/be possible. Isn't fentanyl super expensive? How the fuck is this a real thing, any doctors/junkies what to give some insight?

I shoot huge bags of the stuff and dont even get a rush or feel it.

Also this is a great idea. Fuck those pigs

Dirt cheap actually

quite the opposite, fentanyl is extremely cheap to produce

So they soaked the paper in liquid and let it dry? It's that permeable in regard to skin contact?

WHY the fuck did the idiot who took this fucking picture cover up a bunch of words with that fucking antenna or whatever it is?

It's a windshield wiper you fucking sperg

>sergeant had to be hospitalized for touching the flier
Sounds like fake news

google.com/amp/s/tonic.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/8xk4jk/touching-fentanyl-absorbed-through-skin

You can't be white if you do drugs.

Simpsons did it
youtube.com/watch?v=K2M_fQnVqew&feature=youtu.be&t=1m32s

Attached: 1529997596699.jpg (634x414, 36K)

There's secondary contact if you touch your mouth or nose without washing your hands.

This is from etymology, I'm just passing the information on. If it is incorrect then it is the fault of scholarship.

theday.com/article/20140704/NWS01/140709830

Why are the police so afraid of flyers?
Few years ago someone put flyers up around a town warning about gang stalking and the police launched an investigation and told the public to find out who was making these flyers and report them to police.
Nothing about the flyers was illegal. They were covered under the first amendment. So why were police so desperate to put an end to them?

>So why were police so desperate to put an end to them?
Breach of peace laws.

BS. You can't absorb fentanyl transdermally.

fentanylsafety.com/wp-content/uploads/Fentanyl-Exposure_Myths-and-Facts-20172.pdf
ems1.com/opioids/articles/291433048-Fact-or-fiction-Transdermal-fentanyl-exposure/

you can when you touch your mouth or eyes, dipshit
>touch and get it on your hands
>it disintegrates immediately
>this is what you fucking morons believe

The primary way fentanyl is administered in medicine is transdermal patches.

>mfw they tried to poison McAffee with Fentanyl
>mfw he has such a high opiate tolerance that he lived

Attached: 96efe95d0b155add2b6de255f0a73fe5.jpg (539x534, 23K)

fake news or no

>drug user
>fuck tha pigs

woo boy dont cut yourself on all your edges fuckstain

i'm surprised they didn't shoot the flyers.

>We found these flyers protesting unconstitutional USAPATRIOT programs.
>Good, let's repeal USAPATRIOT.
>Uh -- wait a minute, did I mention the flyers were -- uh -- poisoned? Yeah, poisoned. Poison flyers.
>...

They make fentanyl patches you stupid shit. Of course you can absorb it thru your skin.

This.

Simply handling a patch fora short period of time can dose you with fentanyl. It is highly absorbable. IIRC, it is 1000 times stronger than morphine. Then theres carfentanil which I think I remember reading was basically used to tranquilize elephants. It's even stronger.

The retarded druggies suck on the patches though to get a stronger high.

Pic related is the dose required to be deadly.

Attached: heroin-1495047499.jpg (900x507, 114K)

>gang-stalking schizo
*yawn*

Attached: 2233.jfif.jpg (259x195, 6K)

o rly?

Attached: bJNvjaP.jpg (2403x2403, 828K)

I actually wrote out a somewhat business plan that utilized junkies and homeless as a "positive work force".

Real junkies would never give up a fix for free. This is the work of ((someone)) hiring people to do this.

Attached: 1528664779791.jpg (756x619, 73K)

yea as soon as someone mentions gang stalking they lose all credibility imo

>debunked
lolwut

Attached: 1529830784352.jpg (811x811, 85K)

Attached: 1513378716994.jpg (670x781, 173K)

I've heard local news reports about kids getting high off secondhand contact from library keyboards etc after being used by junkies who had minuscule amounts of powder on their hands. Papers probably weren't even laced other than by being handled.

lol is that terry davis' eyes and mouth shopped on?

Quite - "what is DMSO"?

Attached: IMG_20180627_004039.png (1080x1672, 310K)

Makes you smell like an old jew.

Why hasn't the CIA been disbanded, again?

Because no one who wants them gone has the power or authority to make it so.

If only they at least protected the country, but they don't do shit, and in fact, they harm their own citizens.
They are nothing but a rogue PMC with better equipment than usual.

Retard.

Trump was correct about killing drug dealers.
The cops will get these fucks.
Guaranteed

antifa are lowlife junkies indeed

This is what happens when Pandora's box is opened(nukes).
We can't be a nation with nukes and NOT have agencies like the CIA existing, but as we are we can't afford to sacrifice our nukes.

We're in a bad way.

my understanding is that

> synthetic telepathy

is actually an anti-genocide system

basically everyone on planet earth is afraid of

> hitler 2.0

because they all read the second coming and they think

> hurr durr

> superstition is real

we should get rid of the cell towers and move to a genocide-based society

the model for this society is

> The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

I would rather throw rocks at a random person chosen by lottery once a year than let those towers throw EMF radiation at me all day every day

solves the same basic problem, security

one requires stones and a yearly ritual

the other requires gobs of electric power and is painful and annoying

>We can't be a nation with nukes and NOT have agencies like the CIA existing
Why?
They are not the ones in charge of them.

Population control > Nukes

pleb

Attached: 1529371679529.jpg (236x337, 15K)

It's a simple matter of assholes.
There are assholes in other countries who would love nothing more than to find a way into our own government and seize control of our economy and weapons. The problem with assholes is, you need assholes to fight assholes. GOOD people cannot fight assholes. This is why cops are generally shitbags. You NEED shitbags to fight criminal scum who wish to rob and exploit good people. Your best hope is to have the assholes employed by yourself work primarily for YOU and not against your interests. But assholes are assholes so from time to time they turn against you.

It's very hard to control, and it's not a simple matter to handle in the slightest. It's easy to sit here in our chairs and say what SHOULD happen, but the bottom line is, we're dealing with human nature and nothing ever goes the way we want.

Dimethylsulfoxide. It’s used as an antifreeze for cell culture and also a vehicle for drugs not normally soluble in water, for example rapamycin and fentanyl.
>t. Pathologist

Can someone explain this to me? What's the big deal?

What a fatal dose looks like...

Attached: 636329712119782791-061317heroin-fentanyl-carfentanil.jpg (534x401, 32K)

I can vouch for you. I got all into assassin research after getting hooked to creed games.

They shoulda used carf like the russian theatre incident.
Hell you can dump some carfentanyl into a fog machine and kill hundreds

God pls.

Cheap as hell shipped from china

Then you get fake shit. Or you have no idea what you're talking about.