Bleach general

When you give in to the Oriental Vaginal Jew, you feed the Hapa menace. Our sperms are NOT citizens of the world! #BreedWhite

Attached: hapa.png (1592x668, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/28581/demand-white-american-sperm-surges-brazil-amanda-prestigiacomo
swirlsex.tumblr.com/
asiangirlsbelongtowhitemen.tumblr.com/post/163696869816/my-moms-blog-is-at-ihateasianguyswordpresscom
twitter.com/luckygoddessn7/status/1010577463552954368
youtube.com/watch?v=z8U_ZaDYieE
brownwifeofpedro.tumblr.com/
asiansm.tumblr.com/
inferiorgook.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=l8pyf8m0QRI
youtu.be/EGNKgah948s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Demand For White American Sperm Surges In Brazil

dailywire.com/news/28581/demand-white-american-sperm-surges-brazil-amanda-prestigiacomo

swirlsex.tumblr.com/

Attached: IMG_6772.jpg (1130x554, 154K)

But white girls don’t share any of my interests or hobbies, what am I supposed to connect with them about so I can stand spending 50+ years with one

asiangirlsbelongtowhitemen.tumblr.com/post/163696869816/my-moms-blog-is-at-ihateasianguyswordpresscom

twitter.com/luckygoddessn7/status/1010577463552954368

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 5.39.09 PM.png (586x418, 95K)

Chris Brown on Rihanna fucking Leonardo DiCaprio:

"Ain't nowhere else you could've went, though. High five. You had to go up."

youtube.com/watch?v=z8U_ZaDYieE

brownwifeofpedro.tumblr.com/

asiansm.tumblr.com/

inferiorgook.tumblr.com/

lol op is Asian

LMAO at that pic. Well memed.

is it a supreme gentleman reference?

But if Americans aren't white, then why should we care about purity?

Attached: 1511459052142.png (532x483, 18K)

I support this message

Attached: I_SUP.jpg (396x478, 110K)

I am. I'm an actual cuck. And I'm 100% devoted to the Nazi cause.

Please conquer my race.

Female hapas can be attractive though

Attached: emilyyoucishappa.png (1358x752, 1.33M)

I thought she was full huwhite

>Jow Forumsasianmasculinity pushes mutt meme to divide whites

>scold whites to keep pure instead of bleaching rice

Yeah... It's too late for that chang.
We need tight asian cunt now to satisfy our broken ethnic identity.

Also change up the meme pictures once in a while this shit is getting old.

>But if Americans aren't white
It doesn't even matter if you're huwhyte or not. The fact is that all colonials are indeed mixed. Maybe they are 100% european, but even then they'll be half anglo, 20% germanic, 15% irish etc etc. If you have to use the term "white" you're already rootless enough that it doesn't really matter with whom you breed.

Attached: 07709bd4eb.jpg (413x621, 43K)

One day without this asian interracial dating topic here would be perfect. God dammit one day.
But here is my 2 cents about this topic.
>The situation is bad for asian guys(from India to east asia) in the dating scene
>they are the most excluded by other races.
>Also asian women are the most likely to exclude asian men from their dating pool.
>The average asian women in the west probably got bleached.

You think why should I care if other races race mix. Well if the others don't care about their own racial purity they will not respect ours.
If dating/marrying out is not the race exception among all races but only among white people they will pick on it as "white" thing and guess (((who))) can pick on this.

>I put myself over my own people in times of the biggest thread of my kind.
fixed that for you

nope it's about r/Hapas and the main guy around it

Attached: c9pahr4qpkz01.png (1276x1156, 282K)

>If you have to use the term "white" you're already rootless enough that it doesn't really matter with whom you breed.

nice try shlomo

Prove me wrong then, fellow mutt

Attached: 152938383821.jpg (3000x2000, 1.41M)

I was legitimately terrified picturing that

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

white as having exclusively ancestors of ethnicities natives to europe I would count as white in the american context.
Making it about "blonde with blue or green eyes" is a psyops so Shekelberg, lefties and actual mutts and immigrants have a easy strawman.

I-I'm scared!

>>I put myself over my own people in times of the biggest thread of my kind.
Yeah not him but if i have to start drinking/smoking becouse "hehe xd so cool" then fuck that of course im putting myself above them, those people have thier minds twisted, listening to fucking nigger music alone makes me turn away from "my" people, wouldnt fuck another race though, wouldn't want my child to be a victim

Attached: 1529341828522.jpg (642x792, 34K)

your statement infers that no genetics are to be objectively preferred, only in the context of keeping "purity", we are eugenist darwinists and we know that European blood is superior to other races, therefore being white certainly has meaning.

She is but she made a video about how mixing Northern Italian with slav makes convincing fake hapa.
youtube.com/watch?v=l8pyf8m0QRI

Attached: 5b2d7e4deddd7.jpg (1251x939, 161K)

I know that feeling and despair seeing this twisted world right now but please remember if we don't keep the standards up and fight against all this we might be the last generation giving a fuck.

Whore

Yeah but what can we do ? Almost everyone freaks out if i say that i dont have instagram or some other dumb shit, its all so tiresome

White is an American meme term started in the New World Colonies to assimilate incoming immigrants from Europe.

Europeans identify by their ethnic nationality instead of our civic one.

Attached: independence06[1].jpg (1153x768, 121K)

Kek civic cuck.

>Yeah but what can we do ?
I don't have the answer right now, build the right life try to get a family and prepare for civil war in europe.
Be the traditionalist of any kind, seek out other's, promote anything that could help.
Don't fall for the
>they are too cucked
>they are controlled opposition
memes here since everything that might help is a good thing for us.

>we are eugenist darwinists and we know that European blood is superior to other races
Maybe you should drop that "we" considering Jow Forums always chimps out when da left calls them "white supremacists". But still, if that's the case, what is it that makes white genetics superior? You can back it up with Renaissance, 18th and 19th century technological advancements that were brought forward by almost solely europeans, but a counterpoint would be the present and how europeans were the first to adopt and spread destructive ideologies such as feminism, equality and - though many here would disagree - individualism. You see, there really isn't an objective way to say that "whites" are, indeed, superior to any other group of people..

Attached: 8c6.jpg_large.jpg (1088x2048, 276K)

What's wrong with being a civic?

Hot!

My girlfriend has long black hair, at night-time with only full moon luminating the room, she was ontop of me. Reminded me abit of the ring/that japanese horror movie

Attached: 20180622_210824.jpg (3024x4032, 2.43M)

as if he'd get excommunicated for that alone, she must be pretty ugly.

I REALLY WANT A JAPANESE WAIFU ;_;

>unironically wanting a gf
REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1528560070809.jpg (562x390, 47K)

jews

Attached: girrdd.jpg (486x1098, 201K)

What about Mexican women?

I am not worried about anyone here breeding lol. Keep coping.

Now that you mention it...

youtu.be/EGNKgah948s

This. White girls are all the same and they're all so uninteresting.

>dailywire.com/news/28581/demand-white-american-sperm-surges-brazil-amanda-prestigiacomo
There are white women of German ancestry in the south of Brazil, but I don't see why they need American sperm?

Whatever, mixed white American women are really hot, hotter than most Euro women, same for Australian women that are white, but not 100% Anglo. All the good looking women in Australia are rarely 100% Anglo, because Anglo women are pretty ugly.

Well don't breed messed up hapa children, just get your gf/wife to work full time and make money, since she has female, non white privilege and asian brain, she should go far.