If you losers need an internet father to teach you how to be a man, pick this guy...

If you losers need an internet father to teach you how to be a man, pick this guy. He is much better than that s o y b o y Kermit the Frog "take your meds" Peterson.

Attached: thejockowillinkway_11.jpg (582x900, 40K)

i cant bench 40 pounds. do i need an internet dad to teach me how to be a man?

Yes. I'll be your dad for today.
Bench more, weakling.

Weightlifting is for queers trying to get bigger boobs for their boyfriend. Just walk around the Castro, lots of muscle shops to buy protein powder.

He's not a weightlifter, but he does weight training and Brazillian ju-jitsy. He's an ex-navy seal and now a successful businessman with a popular podcast (interviews WW2, Vietnam vets, and a does a bunch of other stuff).

But to address your point, you're just a coping weakling. No doubt you're clueless as well, probably think bodybuilding is the only type of weightlifting.

jujitsu*

What the fuck is wrong with you dont post that shit here. How much of a newfaggot do you have to be to not know to keep things you value and Jow Forums separated? You do know people post cheese pizza and terrorist threats on this site all of the time and thats the only thing the media picks on. Lurk moar before you post anything else faggot.

Attached: 12278982.jpg (1024x683, 114K)

you realize they did a podcast together and they got along well. They complement each other.
I think it's great him and peterson are on a similar page.

Sure, that's what we need, another financially well off meathead with kernels of knowledge to give young men. Don't we have enough of them already? They don't seem to be that effective.

BACK TO THE BOOK.

>t. Jordan Peterson
I bet you wont fight Jocko, queer.
I bet you wouldnt even debate him.
He has more honor and willpower in his little toe than you do in your entire body and fanbase.

Attached: A_retired_Navy_SEAL_commander-c6c965e9ae5719a19f96bf28b93f25b9.png (649x487, 656K)

There's something deeply genuine and unironic about bros like this, and it's so great that you want to surround yourself with energy like that. But at the same time, these men were sent to fight in wars that only happened due to the interests of a wicked few, and anyone who accepts the reality of that is often seen as seditious or cowardly to them. They also feel the need to seperate themselves from society because of all the horrible shit they've endured, and they feel they can only be genuine with other vets, and they embrae a sort of morality that values meekness when they come home because it's like the only way they can mitigate reality once they've returned to zog society. They also separate themselves from the intellectual, because they are so depersonalized and to them intellectual people are like different animals now. And they are in most cases, intellectual people often look down on them because they are ignorant faggots. In all of this I feel like we are wasting time and it's leading to a massive fucking disaster that was totally avoidable.

>intellectual people often look down on them because they are ignorant faggots
I meant intellectual people by this in case anyone interpreted it the other way.

i notice the warriors like to have a mage, tank, healer, and bard/buff class in their pack when they go guild raiding too.

You don't even know the guy and you're writing paragraphs about him. He's a sharp guy, a good role model for the lost young men on this board, and has more balls than all "intellectuals" combined.

>everyone that looks scary and manly is a meathead
How much s o y have you drank today?

I went to high school with jocko

Damn Henry Rollins finally looks alpha as duck

Ill take "things that never happened" for 500 Alex.

Litchfield CT he was two years ahead

DAAAAANG

you probably also think wrestling is gay, beta faggot

>meathead
>financially well off

whats your excuse then?

kek i thought it was him for a minute and I was likewhat the fuck is op on about.

Used to car pool to school with his sister Julie.

His year book page quote was Rollins.

Ended up with one of his old copies of s book in English lit... Can't remember the book but remember the sun he drew on it

Don't have to be smart to be well off, loads of meatheads are well off..

Difference is this guy is smart and more alpha than you.

Yeah, and most of them earn it through sports, right?...

Guy went from serving the country to successful. Quite a bit different, no?...

Tell us something if you aren't larping

wrestling is the most based sport to have ever existed

indeed it is

Looks like a deep state shit. British deep state shits are the worst and need to die the most painfull.

He's a yank you paranoid loon.

>I fought for Israel so my arguments are better than yours
Yeah, no thanks.

his hardcore band was called Lock+Load.
Had a mix-tape of SEHC with their song "myself strong" on it.

he is on the cover of Forced Reality's album.

forget the name of the guy that did the cover, but he also did the art for his book The Warrior Kid.

He was ALWAYS super fucking intense.

what else can i tell you?

nope. i graduated from LHS, same as him. He was a couple years ahead.

I've listened to his show before, he did one with Jordan Peterson I think.

Wait, he played in a band?

Cool if true.
You got any greentexts of him doing something cool/crazy/funny before seal life?

yeah, he sang vocals. I have no idea if they played any gigs. But he was in the scene locally ... like i said, i was a couple grades below him. This is him.

or at least, that's what Julie said.

I think Nate did the art? I don't remember.

Attached: 51noIJGUlwL.jpg (500x500, 35K)

WTF I love ZOG now!

no... but on one trip back to CT to visit, he did ask my then-gf to go back to Cali with him.

stupid cow declined.

zuckbook.com /172678512837798/photos/a.418796614892652.1073741825.172678512837798/490597797712533/?type=3

He did a 3 hour podcast with peterstein and agreed with every fucking thing he said

Attached: download.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

Attached: Capture.png (1049x512, 285K)

>t. pudgy faggot
whats a matter did chad cuck you with your 4/10 gf because he was wasted ?

NOBODY CARES ABOUT HENRY ROLLINS YOU FUCKING BOOMER SHILL