Vitamin B12 is virtually only found in meat and dairy products

>Vitamin B12 is virtually only found in meat and dairy products
>Vegans are at high risk of Vitamin B12 deficiency
>symptoms include weakness, impaired brain function and neurological disorders

That explains SO MUCH

Attached: FE92DB50-F95D-4AA1-A480-C96246043947.jpg (633x758, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-5633923/London-Marathon-set-hottest-scorching-temperatures-23c-forecasted.html
livestrong.com/article/496617-vitamin-b12-in-mushrooms/
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/78/3/626S/4690004
wikiwand.com/en/Vitamin_B12_deficiency
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their hormones are all over the place too. They're a mess lmao

>the precursors to all major neurotransmitters are amino acids

>the most abundant source of amino acids throughout history is meat

>neurotransmitters are responsible for our advanced intelligence

>vegans think we're herbivores

lmao

eating meat gives me quality braps. i farted in the checkout aisle at the grocery store and people left the line so it moved faster. also, book stores seem to make me fart a lot.

Attached: 1409090329315.png (500x298, 313K)

you can buy a lifetime supply of b12 pills for like 10 dollars

meatfags btfo

Attached: C_d9KmGUQAIiL5i.jpg (1000x668, 86K)

You are so wrong it hurts. Vegetables contain phytochlorides which can literally be transmuted to any vitamin or amino acid your body needs. The more you eat them, the more your body has materials to boost your metabolism. You will burn 4000 calories a day sedentary and have bascailly infinite supply of dopamine, serotonin and other feel good stuff. I eat two whole broccolis for breakfast for 3 years now and I'm FUCKING HUGE. People don't believe me when I tell them I just walk and stretch. They think I'm doing steroids. I tell them that I just eat my veggies.

Attached: Screenshot_22.png (145x157, 51K)

I'm sure that how humans prospered on earth, yeah, thank god for those b12 pills you can find in nature

I feel like you didn't reply to my post using anything found in nature, so your point is invalid.

Attached: 7NOvFL0.gif (129x150, 72K)

>vitamins in meat

WTF I love meat now!

Attached: tick seed muffin.png (798x866, 1.59M)

artificial B12 usually gets added to vegan/vegetarian products

>broccoli
No spinach?

Attached: 2E2B6BC2-1601-4878-932B-BA3B7C44FE4E.jpg (431x595, 55K)

Vegans have problems with: B12, Iron, Calcium, Omega fats, Temporary essential fats and to a smaller degree Vit D. It is a diet not a lifestyle.

>vegans insist on their diet being the only right one
>we literally wouldn't be alive today hadn't our ancestors eaten meat
>kids from young age die or grow up poorly without meat

The only B12 supply found nature IS meat, so you should eat it

>impaired brain function
No shit man.

That's absolute bullshit man, you tinfoil hat fucking cunt.

i feel so weak now that its hot. i cant think properly and feel like im going to drop dead sleeping and feel like i cant breathe properly. though my s oy has vit b12 in it, idk if thats enough.

who gives a fuck about nature? fucking hippie

>>Be me 26 years old
>> Have never eaten fruits or vegetables in my life except potatoes.
>> Fit, hardworking and still not dead
>>Vegans btfo

That's why true vegetarians / vegans eat mushrooms. Tons of b12 in those guys. It's only the Queers that don't eat animals for statesman whatnot that have deficiencies. People that do.it truly for their health and not caring about whether they are saving a cow or not, never have issues.

Nutritional yeast helps too. Especially when you just start out. It adds a cheesy taste to your food.

suffering from scorching 25° Celsius degrees?

>dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-5633923/London-Marathon-set-hottest-scorching-temperatures-23c-forecasted.html

I see "brain function and neurological disorders" is pretty much confirmed

this except 23

im small and skinny so that could be it

Its a wonderful life isn't it user. And at this stage of my life I know I will never eat fruits or vegetables. Feels good man. People ask if im sick of meat and I just laugh. How could I ever tire of a juicy grass fed steak.

>That's why true vegetarians / vegans eat mushrooms. Tons of b12 in those guys
WRONG!
>Mushrooms can have trace amounts of vitamin B12, but not enough to make them a good source of this vitamin. Most plant-based foods have no vitamin B12, because it is naturally created in the gut of animals. The vitamin B12 found in mushrooms is likely derived from bacteria contamination
>livestrong.com/article/496617-vitamin-b12-in-mushrooms/

get on my level you fucking cucks

Attached: TNUHEbc.jpg (900x1200, 338K)

Fundamentally wrong, nigger. You ever hear of "essential" nutrients? There are nutrients where the human body simply cannot produce at all and must b obtained from the diet in its final form.

says the faggot who doesn't know what an appeal to nature is. Go take a 101 course in rhetoric

Never visit the continent then, you'd burn alive

FYI, if you're a woman you cannot get enough blood iron from a vegan diet.
Meat has tons of soluble nutrients that are not easily obtained from a slave diet.

Its also well known now that veganism destroys fertility and bodily vitality. The reduction on protein destroys lean muscle mass in vegans which negatively affects the body(causes people to be skinny fats)

Attached: Alternate Janeway.jpg (500x376, 36K)

Kek

Attached: 547E47E1-B144-44D0-A04A-E0465A9F3064.gif (500x380, 189K)

What? Did I spew a truth that the goys aren't supposed to know?

Fun fact, the most common deficiency in the world is iron.

your shitskin country has AC in every fucking building, it's a rarity here nigger. end ur life

> one data point is a study

Not if you are vegan.

>Tell him animals should be eaten because you'd die and our ancestors wouldn't have made it without eating them
>lol who gives fuck about nature

If you were really red pilled on food you would be on a Ketogenic diet anyways.

Attached: 699D59A9-8972-4813-A0CE-9B4A11EB949A-2291-000004DF53C8B547.jpg (1080x608, 119K)

The vegans and vegetarians I know, know they have to take B12 supplements to avoid dementia as they get older. They also tend to have pepperoni face from lack of nutrition.

Just take a multivitamin nigger damn, that's what I do, then I can eat whatever I want without worrying about the woefully insufficient nutritional value of modern western food. We practically only eat carbs as a society.

Plus who uses.livestrong anymore? That shit treats itself like a grade school health class. Buy some mushroom.grow kits, psychedelics too if you will, and the.bacteria that is in the soil will be concentrated on the mushrooms. Thats why meat and dairy as so much b12, they graze all day ingesting the bacteria that lives in chemical free areas.... Any who.... To the guy up top talking about juicy grass fed steaks.... Can't wait for the 4th bro, chilling at the cabin with all the beef we could ask for!

We atleast don't need AC for when it's 25°c

>in every fucking building
I wish

Forgot to say that most of them are on some for of antidepressants.

It shall be delicious user.

livestrong is first source that came up

I take 1000mg of B12 a day. That shit will jack you up good. It's like Adderall. I highly recommend it.

> nigger-blooded wop can't understand the difference between modern humans and retarded cavemen
imagine my surprise

Attached: 1502592258901.webm (480x480, 1.74M)

Maybe not but it is for the world population.

Alright, I'll give ya that. I'm sure they paid Google to put them at the top...

>drinks the chemical nutrition
kek

based

Attached: 32710645_356299431440787_2288242937609322496_n.jpg (1758x1089, 415K)

>>symptoms include weakness, impaired brain function and neurological disorders
>impaired brain function
that's what you have user...I'm sorry

no, you spewed an untruth

Just lol. Vegans actually believe this.

There are some vegans that manage to maintain basic humanity. These vegans spend huge fortunes to get veg with each of the minerals they miss from avoiding meat and have highly monitored diets.
The average vegan doesn't do this and kills their baby by 1) Not feeding it any kind of milk. 2) Lacking vital nutrition within their breast milk.

Incidentally many vegans think that feeding their babies breast milk is OK so the reality is most vegans who survive don't mind flubbing their rules like how a Christian eats fish.

What am I looking at?

Judt a goincidence

>Colony of China
You do know that since when chinks started being better fed, as in including more meat to their diet, they have started to physically grow and score better on IQ tests?

>humans have been keep evolving since eating meat and especially bone marrow, a superfood
>you know what? we should stop eating meat altogether

tfw only eat meat and 220 iq chad

>tfw two thirds of self-described "vegetarians" eat meat regularly
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/78/3/626S/4690004

Attached: 12.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Leave some dirt on your potatoes

Or they kill themselves by trying to.climb a mountain....

>Fish is meat?

The real red pill is eating a diet according to your blood type

This

Well yeah. It's a given that almost all vegans don't have any quick release fat reserves or anything to reinforce their muscles with when suffering small scale damage. Heck even their blood is low grade. It's almost like we need to eat meat to have it integrated into our own bodies or something.

Thanks for giving me a research topic, user.

Attached: HmMmMm.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

B1 deficiency will cause permanent brain damage

pic related is the scan of someones brain with B12 defieciency.. Those white spots can never heal

wikiwand.com/en/Vitamin_B12_deficiency

I had an incident a few weeks ago that required me to have a brainscan and they think I have this, waiting to see doc to review blood test results

I have anxiety/depression and PTSD

Attached: b12brain.jpg (507x613, 169K)

in all actuality, yes

It's mainly the fats and oils that help integrate. It's just a tough thing to do when vegan because that's means spending a shit ton of money on avocados, and nuts, or drinking shots of unrefined oils.... Definately a tough spot.

They supplement B12 or get it from sea weed (which doesn't absorb as well as they think). But most rely heavily on supplements.

The real issue is they have no saturated fats to repair brain cells, maintain immunities, and maintain proper hormonal balance. They also don't get any creatine which shrinks their brain.

>A = Wheat and meat.
>B = Rice, rice and any kind of meat. A dog is fine too.
>AB = Eat anything. It's probably in your genetics somewhere.
>O = >Implying O has food.

Only an idiot would be on a keto diet longer than a few weeks at a time. In fact, there's no need for fad diets if you eat properly and exercise regularly.

Watch The magic Pill on netflix.
Its not what you think its not about everyone going vegan. Its about the Ketogenic diet. They talk extensively about meat as well.

Attached: 963805C1-AD87-42E2-B30F-D026AEC1CE5D-2291-000004E310513A7A.jpg (313x470, 50K)

Of course it's meat. The only reason people think it isn't is because European nobles used it to dodge the no meat day.

B12 Deficiency*

The retards in this thread are acting like all vegetarians are woke and megadosing b12 when they're actually just a bunch of retard soibois

>>A = Wheat and meat.
Wow, I am already doing this. Whoda thunk. :I

That was my original point. It's possible to get some minor achievements as a vegan but you have to be a millionaire with a dietitian helping.

>be britbong
>call somebody a nigger
thanks, just remembered only blacks can say nigger

I don't believe its a fad diet, its how we used to eat before food got kikes dirty noses and hands into how we eat. No processed jew shittery. Its just cancer in a fancy bag.

Brother we all do.

The Japanese mainly eat fish and soi, they perform better than the Chinks

>falling for the kektogenic meme

Attached: 85805742-robot-japan-osaka-0f4ba5a076126474bf5d4944e7651032b43d2c2b-s900-c85-750x562.jpg (750x562, 46K)

degeneracy

>Vitamin B12 deficiency, also known as cobalamin deficiency, is the medical condition of low blood levels of vitamin B12.[4] In mild deficiency a person may feel tired and have a reduced number of red blood cells (anemia).[1] In moderate deficiency there may be inflammation of the tongue and the beginning of neurological problems including abnormal sensations such as pins and needles, while severe deficiency may include reduced heart function and greater neurological problems.[1] Neurological problems may include changes in reflexes, poor muscle function, memory problems, decreased taste, and in extreme cases psychosis.[1] Sometimes temporary infertility may also occur.[5][1] In young children symptoms include poor growth, poor development, and difficulties with movement.[2] Without early treatment some of the changes may be permanent.

>PERMANENT

Rice is more common than onions. Only 25% of the people in either country is useful.
Fish is (meat) good for the brain anyway.

Toll having been paid

Sitting out in the sun too long leads to permanent brain damage. Turns out we don't give a shit if we lose a few IQ points.

If it wasn't clear:
>A = European.
>B = Asian.
>AB = Hapa.
>O = Random nobodies with nigger blood.

I didnt fall for a meme I did research after watching a few documentaries. Why wouldn't I want to eat like we used to eat, and it makes sense to have a higher fat diet because all I ever hear is Low fat this and Low fat that, grills that take away all the fat. Thats just jews being jews pushing shit onto you that you actually need to be healthy and escape diabetes and heart disease.

Most vegetarians eat fish, soi is consumed at a huge rate in both tofu form and as soi sauce

B12 is produced by bacteria not in meat... this is why dogs eat their own shit. The B12 in meat is added via injection. Humans used to get B12 from the water supply before we bleached it with chlorine. We're omnivores. Meaning we can either either.. We started as primarily herbivores/insectivores but are
adapted to *scavenge* (eg dead animals) for survival in hard times. It's not an either/or thing, unless you want it to be for other reasons.
all essential amino acids are found in plant foods. All of them

If you eat fish then you aren't vegetarian.

They still eat both red and white meat
By far not vegan or vegetarian diet

Potatoes aren't vegetables.

Then I guess I eat no vegetables at all even better hahah.

Tubers are traditionally considered vegetables. Vegetable isn't a scientific term.

I love when vegans smugly declare they take vitamin supplements. Takes them a long time to figure out why.

It's even worse when they realize the vitamin supplements are often not suitable for vegans.

>it makes sense to have a higher fat diet because all I ever hear is Low fat this and Low fat that
Wtf does that even mean asshole? So the sole purpose of getting more fat in your diet is because you wanna go against the masses and be edgy? Well that's what I get for replying to an asstralian.

When are you going to transition?

> cavemen walked everywhere
> don't drive a car
fucking mulignanes can't understand context