Hey Jow Forums what do you plan on doing for the liberal raid of Jow Forums on July 4th

Hey Jow Forums what do you plan on doing for the liberal raid of Jow Forums on July 4th

Attached: blue-t.png (404x404, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing because this is a false flag and kike shills spam their bullshit here 24/7 and the mods are in on it.

probably spending it outside with family and friends, celebrating the independence of this great nation

Im gonna trigger all stormfaggers for the rest of their lives. They will never know peace. They will suffer for their crimes against humanity. Pride cometh before the fall stormfaggies. youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=3s

Attached: Stormfag Death Killer.png (1429x824, 52K)

not gonna be posting here all day I can say that much

laughing my ass off

Attached: tenor[2].gif (220x160, 586K)

nothing

Pretty much own every attempt those idiots tried on Jow Forums in the past. You don't fuck with Jow Forums. Their powers are too great. The autism, too much.

Pissing into a ocean of piss

>thinks we aren't raided every goddam day by shills.

it a false flag by us to shell shock tumblr, and then take over their safe space while they are here causing a pincer attack, which will embargo them for a day or more.

Ill be boating early day, then at a private shooting range, then shooting fireworks off, then drunken sex because murica

>Pissing in an ocean of piss

Nobody will notice.

Go outside and enjoy the nice weather, probably.
It'll literally be your national holiday. Only the most pathetic of cretins would spend such a proud day shitposting by themselves on Jow Forums.

drink beer, light off fire works and float in the river. lmao im not going to be online on the 4th

Lots and lots of gore.

Dont forget the redpill images of post-op trannies regretting everything.

ah yes, can't forget about that.

yeah imma enjoy dem fireworks

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x342, 847K)

Canada has been helping us prepare for years

>dem
Off to /b/ Kendrick

Attached: 32710645_356299431440787_2288242937609322496_n.jpg (1758x1089, 415K)

sounds gay that you faggots wade in piss.

You're in the ocean of piss with us m8

bump

Be more worried about /po/. tumblrinas raided that place instead of Jow Forums the last time they tried raiding

fuck of batin

I'm going to go out with my mates, drive out into the Mojave and shoot human body replicas wearing redcoat shit while blowing off fireworks, and screaming verses of the Constitution. Britbongs can't handle the 4th of July /bantz/.

Attached: 1517378978495.jpg (500x333, 13K)

take it easy lad

honestly i dont even care. i'll be out with family BBQing, drinking beer, and watching fireworks later that night.
i probably wont even be on a computer at all that whole day.
good luck to you anons who will be, fight the bastards i guess or just report their threads, im sure they will break all kinds of rules.

Nothing really, because I’ll be outside grilling burgers, drinking beer, shooting guns and blowing shit up with fireworks.
Why would I post on 4chins at any time other then when I’m taking a dump? Faggot.
Inb4 phone poster

Attached: C219E9AA-3E0D-429A-901C-0EEE6EDCA674.jpg (480x640, 150K)

it will probably be one of the most relaxed days ive had in awhile since i wont be here sitting on my ass

Attached: 7378.png (508x116, 3K)

let them come and post so many red pills Jow Forums will get overloaded with woke newcomers.

They're gonna get redpilled through gore.

I'll probably hang out in /po/