Prepare to be disappointed with Russia investigation conclusion

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/394117-prepare-to-be-disappointed-with-russia-investigation-conclusion

Attached: 1525621403305.jpg (1200x1200, 254K)

If the media is saying that it's because they know Mueller is about to expose the kikes

Attached: 1524325688480.jpg (2762x2000, 2.63M)

will be fun to watch the Trump Curse bring extreme suffering to all involved in this hoax.

This is going to push them over the edge.
And that's a good thing

MUELLER IS /ourguy/

flipped Mueller confirmed!

Mueller worked for the kike when he helped FBI cover up for 9/11. He isn't revealing shit.

No shit trump voters will be disappointed when trump gets impeached.

(OP)

RAKED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You fucking retard that is NEVER going to happen

Attached: 1527871216257.jpg (634x800, 576K)

w8 w8, I thought Mueller was cooking up an October surprise?

Flipped mueller idea isn’t about him being a stand up guy his entire life. It’s about some aware members of the government (military if anything I bet) getting to him and turning him. I resisted the idea for a long time but I’m warming to it, still not sure though. How do they take down mafias and biker gangs? They get informants. There’s little other way to probe a secret criminal organization than by getting insider information. That’s what is making me think.

So will liberals turn on the media for lying to them about this for a year and a half or will liberals claim Trump influenced the investigation? My money is on blame Trump as that is their only gameplan.

Liberals admitting to being wrong, ever? Not in this life.

oh my god. Most likely Trump will not be indicted.
I'm erect and ready

this is the october surprise

>Flipped mueller
You shouldn't believe a thing, simply because you want it to be true.
Muellerfag is the physical embodiment of all that is wrong and corrupt with DC. He's a mid-level boss of the swamp.
He's going to lose, because trump is stronger than he is, but he's not now, nor will he ever be, flipped, or a good guy, or interested in justice.
He's scum.

youd have to agree though, if any1 can take down the swamp, itd be someone from inside the swamp

TL;DR impeachment is a politically charged process and Congress with roll with public opinion rather than their perception of innocence or guilt, which means unless it's bad enough to kill Trump's support among conservatives it won't happen even if the Blue Wave isn't a meme.

In theory, sure.
However no one willing gives up money/power without a fight.
The "swamp" is fighting for its very existence, it won't just lie down. It will try to drown all threats to it.

yes but mueller isnt the entire swamp, he is a little tiny piece of it

the democrats decided to call half the country

> russian trolls

and the fbi actually thought they could get away with shaming the voters

the fbi is a voter intimidation organization and it thought it could scare voters away from Trump by making up false accusations of collusion

this is insanely illegal and is evidence that the fbi should be dissolved because it is not a law enforcement body at all, rather it is an illegal political pressure group that is working with democrats to destroy our society

the democrats are using the fbi, a corrupt, totalitarian organization, to destroy American society by making citizens afraid to vote for a candidate that will clean house at the fbi

we need candidates for Congress that will get tough on the fbi and get rid of waste

>admitting to being wrong and pushing forward while accepting reality

or

>Stoke the salem-tier hysteria and cries of "racist, fascist!" until the system snaps or there's something better to yell while pointing

user, I...

Attached: 1513122961081.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

the fbi is waste

the money used to pay fbi is wasted, it goes directly to illegal political influence

CONGRESS,

STOP LETTING THE FBI WASTE TAXPAYER DOLLARS ON ILLEGAL POLITICAL INFLUENCE

love that picture

Attached: 1494377859105.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

Mueller hasn't flipped, you idiots. He'd take down Trump if he could, but Trump's approval is on the rise, the Mueller probe has been completely discredited, and there are even some embarrassing legal happenings on the horizon for Mueller.

Mueller bet the bank on Trump being impulsive and firing him before America could catch up with all the conflicts of interest and the flimsy indictments. Trump didn't bite.

>5 popups to interrupt my reading w/ adblock

fuck that site

Hell, at one point, the Dems and their MSM machine were getting so antsy that Trump hadn't fired Mueller that they ran outrage pieces on the PROSPECT of Trump firing Mueller.

Wrong. That's why Trump is succeeding beyond expectations

who's to be disappointed tho?

I suspect the only thing stopping the Mueller probe from winding down is that Sessions and Rosenstein are going to be fired when it does.

just fuck my shit up fampai

He's been obstructing anything productive from being done the whole time. He should be arrested pending public interrogation about 9/11.

you think trump is doing everything single handedly?