A Missouri State University is literally requesting thousands of guys to send her pics of their erect penises for a...

A Missouri State University is literally requesting thousands of guys to send her pics of their erect penises for a "stude" on "size vs. self esteem"

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/26/professor-asks-men-to-send-pictures-their-private-parts-for-size-and-self-esteem-research-study.html

Why is this an acceptable thing to do, she has even been going to Reddit to find "subject"? Has academia crossed the line? I mean, what if a male professor requested pics of breasts for a "breast size vs self-esteem" study? Would that project also receive funding?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 2.47.53 PM.png (2284x1464, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

uky.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bjzC0AzmRCEvxhb
reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems/comments/8t7fhi/volunteers_needed_for_a_study_on_penis_size_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they should make a roastie study this way

sorry about the typos btw, my keyboard keys are really sticky- and not for the reasons you might think.

where do I sign up

What's her number? I'll send her a dick pic, but I want to see dem tiddies in return

Some girl once told me that she had a class where their homework assignment was to go home and fap. She left the lecture hall crying and dropped the class.

The absolute state of higher education. It's almost better for there to be a draft; at least fighting for Israel can build you up if you survive.

Id let her take a gander at my benis

Ladies, if you want to be real heroes, why don't you study in STEM and learn how to grow those penises? You will solve every issue a man has with his body and finally judge a man on his personality, instead of his penis size.

Send her gore from burner numbers on free texting apps.

>post dragon dildos
>post mixed vegetables
>post twigs
>post tentacles
Why’s isn’t she being amused?

i had a class like that it was called human sexuality, we had to fap and write a homework journal about it and for the final exam professor wanted us to write a paper about our entire sexual history

>Be white guy
>Send her pic of BBC
???
>Lulz

>LABIA LENGTH VS SELF ESTEEM

oy vey... MUH SOGGY KNEE

everyone send BBC but insist she sends tit pic first to get rock hard

She really needs to show her tits though, for Quid Pro Quo.

Surely this isn't a ploy for doxing or blackmail. ;)

Now imagine the teacher is male. He would be arrested and lose his job

as he fingered his asshole reading the papers.

You can upload dick pics on the site, but her email is on the front page
uky.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bjzC0AzmRCEvxhb

I have a 9 inch cock and I'm scared of women and don't know how to hold a conversation

My sides lad

probably what happened, the dude definitely gave a creepy vibe and im sure he jacked off while reading all the stories of people who got abused as kids. but it was one of those guaranteed "A" classes as long as you turned in the work

>I have a 9 inch cock and I'm scared of women and don't know how to hold a conversation
mines pretty big too, I honestly don't think size affects self-confidence unless you are super abnormally small. It's really just about social skills.The study will probably show as much.

Of course Plebbitors would oblige
reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems/comments/8t7fhi/volunteers_needed_for_a_study_on_penis_size_and/
We need to get this woman to show her titties. I want to jizz on a tablet with her tits and face on it. I want to let her know her know that the internet will gladly aid in her "research"
Also, the Plebbit format looks shittier than I remember

what do you think people can somehow grow dicks a on mutant tree huh ?

Attached: 980x[1].gif (500x281, 175K)

Attached: roast_beef_sandwich.png (1126x984, 192K)

I'm going to need pics of her tits for my own personal "study"

I want a girl that is this insecure.