Christianity as Survival Mechanism GENERAL

>but the Bible really means X
Don't care what it was intended to mean.

The truth is that just as our genetic instructions have enabled us to survive, Christianity has demonstrated the same.

Thus I intend to grow Christianity through discourse, in the General (CSMG).

Attached: jesusHoldingEarth.jpg (304x166, 7K)

Christianity is a jewish trick. God exists though

Shills always push the following narratives
>Christianity is jewish
>Jesus, Israelites, or anyone important in the Bible isn’t white
>Be nicer Christians, let us roll over you, your Bible that says kill all non-believers in Luke 19:17 also says to be nice.

Attached: F03CE747-7D01-4AFD-9B17-1836FE21960A.png (1334x750, 727K)

What are your opinions on Catholicism, specifically the Catholicism practiced in Latin America?

Surely you don't think christianity benefitted the natives, do you?
They went from a savage/violent but free and thriving people into practical slavery for decades and their culture has been so damaged by christianity that they still pay the consequences today with their skepticism of higher education and subservient attitude to authority and power.

Man is not of the flesh, but of Spirit and/or Light. That combination has yet to be scientifically proven; but it'd be nice if someone could.

>What are your thoughts on replacing one superstition with as better one?

And christian shills always post:
1) Christianity general: no pagans/atheists allowed (Already barring the white man and allowing christians of all colors in)
2) "I lost faith...but I found it...A JEW IS MY LORD!"

The posts in your picture are a natural and organic reaction to your christkikery

I will do all of you a favor. I will post a few images and leave it to your intellectual faculties of the mind if you have any left especially after reading the bible because you know,

Proverbs 3:5
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding”

Attached: Truth about Christianity.jpg (1024x1012, 188K)

Attached: ((pope francis)).jpg (1147x1200, 165K)

>1) Christianity general: no pagans/atheists allowed (Already barring the white man and allowing christians of all colors in)
Maybe we should have more white only Christian threads. Christian shitskins are super easily identifiable because they refuse to say Jesus is white.
>A JEW IS MY LORD!
No Christians say this on Jow Forums as far as I’ve seen.

>kill all non-believers in Luke 19:17

Oops, should be Luke 19:27

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, in whom, by the appointment of the Father, all power for the calling, institution, order or government of the church, is invested in a supreme and sovereign manner; neither can the Pope of Rome in any sense be head thereof, but is that antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition, that exalteth himself in the church against Christ, and all that is called God; whom the Lord shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.

Attached: how jews killed european culture.png (987x1149, 181K)

>They Bible is Christianity
>The Bible had not been (((perverted)))

How am I a shill if I'm calling out jewery you imbecile?

Attached: 031C21FC-A1A4-4CBF-9123-53A804B89660.jpg (1024x330, 83K)

It was an exaggeration but I have noticed your jew like tactics to make people feel like people are becoming Christian nowadays when it is actually not so by making threads like "I was downtrodden, I lost faith, I was crying...then suddenly out of nowhere I came across a Church, read the bible and my jewish faith was renewed!"

Every race of people has their own Gods. Why should we follow Semitic desert Gods? They are not even remotely related to us.

Bible Interpreted as Guide to Preservation of One's People GENERAL

Contract Edition
Jacob and Easu: Birthright
Isaac and Rebekah are parents to Jacob and Easu.
Jacob (low time preference) trades Easu food in exchange for Easu's birthright, which includes the father's inheritance.

Isaac dies, and Easu renegs on contract. Since the contract was only known to the brothers and their mother, Jacob can not enforce it.

MAJOR LESSON :
Contracts/rules can be made, but enforcing them may be non profitable.
MINOR LESSONS :
-can't trust women to vouch for you
-beware of making non enforceable contracts/rules.
CURRENT DAY EXAMPLE :
Starbucks cucking by not enforcing its right to kick loitering negroes out.

Attached: 1509836503287-pol.jpg (600x526, 67K)

You a catholic? I don't agree with you guys too. Please let us go back to something European. I don't know what yet because there are no concrete books but no more desert religions. That entire land and every religion there is cursed.

Shills are terrified of Christ

>You a catholic? I don't agree with you guys too. Please let us go back to something European.

Survival of the fittestpleb.

Christianity is the solution to Pols hatred and racism problems, the shills dont want that, they want Pol to hate all people.

weird, that's exactly what jews think

>christiainty helps us to survive
>is literally the reason we're in such a shitty situation to begin with
ok

You're retarded if you think that is at all true. The world has a ton of problems blaming it all on one thing seems idiotic. Get your head checked.

>those gets
yeah, Christianity as an institution has been corrupted since shortly after Christ returned to sit at the right hand of the Father, but the big lie is that the jews have any special claim to Christ or to salvation
in fact it is the opposite, Jesus Christ completely nullified any claim jews had to racial or spiritual superiority over anyone, as they were a greedy, scheming, arrogant people who had refused to obey God's laws repeatedly throughout time even after being given everything over and over
Christ came and took away their temple and their ability to fool the gentiles into thinking the jew is the chosen one
Zarathustra predicted Christ in 6,000 bc and again as Nazaratos in 600 bc in the Book of the Bee to the eastern school of magic and told them exactly the astrological signs that would herald His birth, who were not jews and who were also the ones who followed the Golden Star to find Christ as a child and greet Him as the King of Kings
the Hopi were visited by Jesus Christ and connected it to Christianity when Europeans returned to North America after thousands of years separated from the red man
some esoterics also believe that the Buddha was astrally present when Christ was born, and some texts support that theory with the Buddha essentially speaking of the nature of our insurmountable sin and the Savior who will cleanse it from us
jews hate Christ because He is the Savior and they are the sons of the devil
read John 8:44, Jesus Christ tells them Himself

Attached: true Christianity.png (494x298, 9K)