archive.fo/iJGEU
archive.fo/fiYyt
archive.fo/oGVEI
archive.fo/0wIyG
youtube.com/watch?v=pzIgMiMhokk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/tbn/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176456382/#176456821
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176348907/#176349190
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-remarks-by-president-trump-at-a-lunch-with-mem-1827148542
youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Hmmmm...

Attached: who's jewing who.jpg (1300x1709, 355K)

If an OP is mean to you, does it mean he actually loves you but is too shy?

Attached: 1529216531159.jpg (700x1002, 87K)

EIN VOLK
EIN REICH
ZWEI SCOOPS

Attached: awoo maga lion reichsadler.gif (602x393, 34K)

no, it means you're a faggot

Is this the thread where we

Attached: awoolookd.png (900x900, 315K)

OP is an faggot. Ignore him.

Season 3 when?

Attached: 1451351671448.jpg (1135x1600, 269K)

fuck off

The group from FIAT and Jeep announced an investment of 14 billion R$ in Latin America

no

I think there's an eceleb scoping out this thread that has been taking from posting I've been making. It's a bit freaky and I don't know how to deal with it.

Soon

He's nice on the inside.

Attached: 1510327449593.jpg (145x178, 18K)

Satan pls.

Attached: accurate french awoo.png (900x900, 229K)

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: C0123CE3-3B76-4C8C-B8B1-DDAF75E998B3.png (623x764, 80K)

Same as Krap-on:NEVER!

They are dead to me anyway after what they have done to Lancia.

A purge you say?

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-145659_BaconReader Premium.jpg (1080x2220, 561K)

Attached: killing babies.png (1036x4830, 2.08M)

Proving once again that college, especially nowadays, is a meme.

Attached: 1529597684073.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

OH NO!!!

OLD HAGS!!!!!

HOW CAN ANYONE BEAT THAT!?!?!??!

Attached: gyAQJcX.png (733x885, 719K)

YOU'RE NOT THINKING LARGE ENOUGH WHICH IS COMMON AMONG THE RUNTS LEFT ON THE ISLAND.

MAKE A WALL ON THE ENTIRE BORDER OF THE UNITED STATES NORTH,SOUTH,EAST AND WEST AND MAKE THE ENTIRETY OF THE UNITED STATES INTO A FORTRESS.

We Space Age now boiis

Attached: FA7B62AF-1830-45DE-9F21-1E1BD9B9FF2E.png (750x1334, 413K)

>On the eve of US Vice President Mike Pence's visit, the Brazilian government promulgated the framework agreement in the space area signed by both countries in 2011. It is a general agreement that will serve as a " rain "to other more specific understandings. Among them, the technological safeguards agreement that is under negotiation and, if completed, will open the way for the use of the Alcântara (MA) base. The framework agreement is valid for 20 years but can be extended. The agreement provides that cooperation between Brazil and the United States will take place in the following areas: Earth science, observation and monitoring; Space science; Operating systems; Space operations; and "other relevant areas of mutual interest." In the area of intellectual property, the most sensitive point in the current stage of negotiations, the Framework Agreement clearly states that no point of it can be interpreted as an explicit or implicit concession of rights or interests over inventions or works of a party made prior to the entry into force of the agreement or which are outside its scope The transfer of goods and technical data shall only take place in what is necessary for the fulfillment of the agreement.

How's it their fault when the Beta was a shit?

I was in a coma, what happened in the last few days?

Attached: 1529547378654.jpg (468x468, 37K)

Take solace user, she has wolflets with Lawrence.

Free speech.

Founding Fathers used to call their opponents, trannies.

>as a " rain "
As an "umbrella"*, fucking google translator

What could go wrong

It's time to sleep, it's time to leave
To loose the binds, to lose a mind
Time to exhale, to drink the green sea
To drift upon the scarlet breeze

I want to HEADBRUSH that Holo

MAGA

Attached: trophycommiekill.jpg (913x1147, 437K)

Donald Jay Trump is a traitor!!!

Make my fucking day, you commie faggots.

Attached: 38754.png (600x398, 504K)

>make us purge

What are they gonna do? Throw onions all over the place? Make SCOTUS watch the Harry Potter series back to back?

Attached: harry_potter_casts_divorcica-annulis_on_luna_lovegood_at_quidditch_finals.png (960x320, 465K)

Attached: ieQXUpf.png (715x784, 619K)

Got a big news update for the past few days. 4plebs isn't cooperating with me or I'd get you the link to both news updates. Here's the raw:

- International -

>FIFA World Cup so far
archive.fo/2bAhr

- Americas -

>Trump rally in South Carolina
archive.fo/5TfY8
>Trump rally Wednesday in Fargo ND
archive.fo/KqzCy
>Mattis visit to China, Japan, and SK talks on South China Sea and NK
archive.fo/lvANm
>Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Mexico's next president
archive.fo/UUIFG
>Supreme court favors Republicans in gerrymandering cases
archive.fo/AbYfr
>Manafort challenges jailing order
archive.fo/zTfa5
>New Jersey facing government shutdown
archive.fo/51JML
>US treasury bonds strong
archive.fo/n3H2U
>General mass strike in Argentina
archive.fo/5owaX

- Europe -

>EU migrant meeting failure
archive.fo/0qKNv
>Macron to meet with Pope
archive.fo/5AwUM
>UK court to rule on Uber legality
archive.fo/1Q5JZ
>EU calls for Yemen peace and humanitarian access
archive.fo/qAeWh
>EU members seek to strip Hungary voting rights
archive.fo/8n1pp
>UK digital minister moves to strip anomynity online
archive.fo/5ZYjF
>Italy poses migration plan to EU
archive.fo/jkA40
>Spain refuses docking to migrant boat
archive.fo/AxSH8

- Indo-Pacific -

>China holds serious of high level diplomatic meetings in face of American row
archive.fo/fWcah
>Beijing's technology strategy explained
archive.fo/e10Xd
>China and RIMPAC tensions
archive.fo/oSWox
>China urges US to control domestic opioid demand
archive.fo/BFP77
>India-Thailand coordinated patrols and maritame relations
archive.fo/ZfBZb
>Vietnam commits to buy 20 Boeing aircraft
archive.fo/caZwo
>China's Xi vows to Chinese CEOs to strike back at US
archive.fo/IyZ4g
>Dollar rallies over Chinese Yuan
archive.fo/pHPcj

Attached: 1528337985603.gif (700x625, 269K)

MAGA

Attached: 1525470395678.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

- MENA and Africa -

>Erdogon and party sweep elections, expand power
archive.fo/Q2NHg
>China's expanding role in Afghanistan
archive.fo/a1Cba
>Iran bans over 1300 imports as protests intensify over currency collapse
archive.fo/Vupli
>Taliban rejects ceasefire extension
archive.fo/8BNCk
>UN envoy due in Yemen
archive.fo/fBHCP
>Zimbabwe President survives apparent assasination attempt, Ethopian PM survives similar attack
archive.fo/TLsXJ
>Potential Iran economic collapse
archive.fo/918yO

- Business and Technology -

>Market snapshot
archive.fo/7OkJN
>Wells Fargo fined by SEC over investment sales misconduct
archive.fo/eJhSR
>AT&T to buy ad firm AppNexus
archive.fo/iJGEU
>Oil drops on OPEC news of production increase
archive.fo/fiYyt
>Yen gains on Dollar
archive.fo/oGVEI
>Fast food machines hitting market with mass interest
archive.fo/0wIyG

IMPORTANT SALT MINING NEWS:
The Young Turks are having their daily live show: youtube.com/watch?v=pzIgMiMhokk
These streams are deleted after they have the shows, and are always filled with asshurt, which will be exceptionally salty today. Some user should get in there and record this, as I'm both too dumb and have a potato computer. Mine away faggots. Come downboat and fuck with the comments. MAGA.

Attached: 1529377467944.png (300x300, 67K)

Where we what?

Attached: 1505444716846.png (900x900, 389K)

BLUMPFIES WATCH OUT

Attached: 1509573399747.jpg (800x445, 146K)

>no bulge
Dropped

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK? WELL?

Attached: 1463899075738.png (311x552, 397K)

>spoiler: has a happy family with lawrence. However due to Lawrence being mortal and her being immortal there is tragedy. Holo remains while lawrence and their children die leaving her all alone and depressed for eternity.

Attached: 1498345158426.jpg (920x1080, 125K)

Oh, it's working now:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/tbn/
Monday news:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176456382/#176456821

Friday-Sunday news:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176348907/#176349190

Attached: 1529885949689.jpg (3200x2400, 2.08M)

Does anyone have any better pictures of these cuties at the South Carolina rally yesterday?

Attached: SC cuties.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

>And we’re ALL going to be elite, card-carrying members of the party after we get what we want too!

Attached: 8F4B666E-F963-42E0-BD0E-00BF139CDECC.gif (480x266, 2.32M)

Thanks

Attached: 1527454804103.png (255x186, 59K)

What? The kids aren't immortal like Holo? They're mortal and die? Does Holo have any grandkids?

Are they trying to deflect and say they AREN'T? because they absolutely run the party

Personally I'm waiting on Stop Mass Hysteria

>Pence addresses immigration during Brazil visit

>Vice President Mike Pence addressed immigration issues stemming from Venezuela during his Tuesday visit with Brazilian President Michel Temer.

>"We are so grateful for Brazil's strong leadership in confronting the crisis in Venezuela and I look forward to your counsel in that," Pence said during the meeting.

>Many Venezuelans, seeking to escape persecution in their home country, flee to Brazil.

>The White House said Pence is pressing allies in the region to step up and do their part to stop migration at the source. Pence said the partnership between Brazil and the United States was one of "friendship and shared values." He and his wife second lady Karen Pence will meet with some of these migrants in Brazil on Wednesday.

>While the issue of immigration is less focused on those coming from Brazil, the White House has claimed that a large percentage of incoming migrants to the U.S. are coming from other Central American countries like Guatemala.

>The vice president will also make stops in Ecuador and Guatemala after his time in Brazil.

>Just touched down in Brasília. Look forward to meeting with President @MichelTemer & the Brazilian delegation to reinforce our STRONG alliance and find ways to partner more closely on security, promoting democracy in the region, and to address the migrant crisis impacting the US. pic.twitter.com/5ISTlpyCzL

— Vice President Mike Pence (@VP) June 26, 2018

OH SHIT NIGGER, PENCE IS HERE

Attached: Pence Visits Brazil.jpg (620x365, 35K)

They were already crying earlier.

Attached: chunk yogurt increasingly nervous.png (890x822, 694K)

We're going to fucking own Democrats in November.

Attached: 1453407833504.gif (333x333, 99K)

why dont y ou make a pastebin?

>filename
hearty chuckle

Attached: 1529971710519.png (904x1132, 1.39M)

I used to run a military and political wikia, but when those faggots removed monobook, I left that fucking crap. Their modern layout is trash.

Is that Che?

Should I buy The Russia Hoax
I don't want to end up reading shitty fanfiction

Skin a gay in his honor and present it to him. He might get you a green card.

Word filters are for S O YB O YS, what xoyIent-riddled mod put that shit in place

Attached: HealthyHillary02.jpg (664x441, 182K)

the kids are stronk from what I heard but still mortals. no idea about grand children. Holo is rightfully depressed.

The democrat party needs a literal face lift

Attached: awoosmug.png (1024x1024, 463K)

YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME AND MY BULL TYRONE BLUMPFY SUPPORTER

Attached: 1502783850109.jpg (1199x800, 201K)

>New immigration policy is "I'm sorry, you can't come in"
>"...in the old days, when we had tariffs, we didnt have income tax"
>When they want to come in and raid our Treasury, they had to pay a price. We didnt have income tax. You didnt need income tax. We didnt have debt.
Is there video of this somewhere?

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-remarks-by-president-trump-at-a-lunch-with-mem-1827148542

Attached: sorry.png (571x381, 219K)

Signs of suspicious Russian contacts first surfaced in late 2015, especially among U.S. allies who were conducting surveillance against Russians, according to a former official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

By the spring of 2016 the frequent contacts set off alarm bells among U.S. intelligence officials, according to James Clapper, who was director of national intelligence at the time. The FBI’s Russia investigation officially began that July.

“The dashboard warning lights were on for all of us because of the meetings,” Clapper said in an interview this month. “We may not have known much about the content of these meetings, but it was certainly very curious why so many meetings with Russians.”

On three occasions, Russians offered people associated with Trump’s campaign dirt on Democrat Clinton -- all before it was publicly known that Russians had hacked the Democratic National Committee and Clinton’s campaign chairman.

Mueller has interviewed or sought information about many of the people known to have met with Russians during the campaign. But it’s not known publicly whether the barrage of Russian contacts was instigated or coordinated by the Kremlin. Trump, for his part, has repeatedly denied any such plotting, tweeting on June 15, “WITCH HUNT! There was no Russian Collusion.”

Here are the players and their known interactions, with links to previous news stories:

I hadn't considered it. That's kind of a good idea. Do people care enough? I've always done stuff through the archive whenever I made or posted something for reference later.

Attached: 1509583246676.jpg (371x415, 58K)

I just realized how much like a coven the democratic party has become

The US Space Force invaded Jupiter to kick out those fucking juppers.

Attached: magaSpace.png (994x919, 1.53M)

>Michael Cohen
Trump’s personal lawyer and fixer started working on a proposed Trump Tower in Moscow in September 2015 with Felix Sater, a Russian-born real estate developer who’s a felon and previously had helped collect intelligence for the U.S. government. Cohen said the Trump Organization signed a nonbinding letter of intent in October 2015 with Moscow-based I.C. Expert Investment Company.

The project ultimately fizzled. Cohen said he stopped working on it in January 2016, around the time he reached out to a Kremlin spokesman asking for help with the project. Yahoo News reported that in May Sater and Cohen were still talking about the tower, including a possible trip to Russia to have a meeting with government officials. Just before and after Trump’s inauguration, Cohen met with Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg and Andrew Intrater, who invests money for Vekselberg. Shortly after, Intrater’s private equity firm, Columbus Nova, awarded Cohen a $1 million consulting contract.
>Michael Flynn
The retired Army lieutenant general attended a December 2015 dinner in Russia where he sat at a table with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Several months later, Flynn started working as an informal adviser to the Trump campaign and in August attended Trump’s first intelligence briefing with the FBI. After the election he was named Trump’s national security adviser. During the presidential transition he had multiple contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in which they discussed U.S. sanctions. Flynn resigned as national security adviser after it become known he had lied about the nature of his conversations with Kislyak. He was later indicted by Mueller for making false statements to investigators and agreed to become a cooperating witness.

Give us the order Trump. Professors Lobbyists teachers. We will rid our Nation of these traitorous Jews

Attached: 1519067131993.png (500x637, 406K)

The one next to her is cuter imo

>George Papadopoulos
Shortly after being named a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign in March 2016, Papadopoulos met with a London professor he believed had connections to the Russian government. That month, Papadopoulos suggested he could help arrange a meeting between Trump and Putin, an offer that was rejected by Sessions, who led the Trump campaign’s foreign policy team. In April, the professor told Papadopoulos that Russian officials had “dirt” on Clinton in the form of thousands of emails. Papadopoulos also was in contact with a Russian who said he represented the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Papadopoulos was arrested in July 2017 and in October pleaded guilty to misleading investigators.
>Jared Kushner
The president’s son-in-law met briefly with Kislyak at an event at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington in April 2016 in what he has described as an exchange of pleasantries. In December, after the election, Kushner met again with Kislyak and Russian banker Sergey Gorkov, who’s close to Putin.
>Michael Caputo
The Republican political strategist -- who lived for a time in Moscow and worked for the campaign of the late President Boris Yeltsin -- worked briefly as an adviser to the Trump campaign. He was contacted by a Russian business partner who asked him to help facilitate a meeting between the Trump campaign and a Russian national who identified himself as Henry Greenberg. Caputo directed him to veteran Republican operative Stone, with whom Caputo has worked for decades.

>mfw rural retard insult is as old as America

Attached: E65173EC-3FAF-446C-95A5-6CF991597018.jpg (540x249, 35K)

Um, sorry sweetie, but there’s MOUNTAINS of evidence that drumpf colluded.

>"If Trump actually colluded with the Russians, why isn't he found guilty of it after a year of investigation? Wouldn't there be some type of concrete proof by now?" Joshua Gonzalez asked.

>She answered that the probe by Special Counsel Robert Mueller "takes time" and that Americans "wouldn't have any idea what's going on" with respect to what Mueller has found.

>Pelosi said Mueller has already "produced a great deal" in terms of indictments of Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos and a host of Russians.

Attached: 6320D68A-74D2-485C-B05D-6B006CE288C5.jpg (750x876, 223K)

There's literally nothing wrong being Jewish.

Attached: 8F011D5E-66E6-43FF-A049-0FBC31960774.gif (358x200, 2.63M)

>Roger Stone
The longtime Trump political adviser confirmed for the first time this month that he met at a Florida cafe in May 2016 with Greenberg, who claimed to have information that would be “beneficial” to the Trump campaign but demanded $2 million in exchange. Stone -- who says he’d forgotten about the 20-minute meeting when he failed to disclose it in interviews with a congressional committee -- said he rejected the deal. Stone says he thinks the meeting was part of an FBI plot to entrap him in light of indications that Greenberg had worked in the past as an informant for the bureau.

Stone also told people during the campaign that he was in contact with Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, which published Democratic National Committee emails believed to have been stolen by Russian operatives. Stone has since denied that he communicated directly with Assange. Stone also exchanged private messages on Twitter with an online persona called Guccifer 2.0, believed to be linked to the Russian government.
>Paul Manafort
While serving as Trump’s campaign chairman, Manafort was in contact with Konstantin Kilimnik, who the FBI has described as having ties to Russian intelligence. In July 2016, Manafort offered to give a campaign briefing to another business associate, Oleg Deripaska, who’s closely aligned with the Kremlin. Manafort was charged in October with a series of financial crimes and for failing to register as an agent of Ukraine. His bail was revoked and he was jailed after prosecutors claimed he tried to tamper with witnesses.

>Donald Trump Jr.
The president’s son helped arrange the meeting at Trump Tower in June 2016 with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian-American lobbyist. Kushner and Manafort also were there. While the Russians billed it as a chance to share damaging information on Clinton, participants have said nothing of value was offered.

Trump Jr. agreed to the meeting at the request of a pop star in Russia whose family has ties to Putin and has known the Trump family for several years. The meeting also has led to controversy over President Trump’s role in drafting a statement that falsely described the topic of the meeting as adoptions of Russian children.

In addition, Alexander Torshin, the deputy governor of the Russian central bank, has said he had shared a dinner table with Trump Jr. at the National Rifle Association’s annual convention in May. Torshin, a former senator in Putin’s United Russia party directed dirty-money flows for mobsters in Moscow, according to investigators in Spain.
>Carter Page
After being named a foreign policy adviser to the campaign in March 2016, Page traveled to Moscow that July for a speech and meetings. Page said he met briefly with Arkady Dvorkovich, then the deputy prime minister of Russia. Page said he also met Dvorkovich again at a dinner in December, after he was no longer affiliated with the Trump campaign. Page also met in July with Andrey Baranov, the head of investor relations for the Russian energy company Rosneft. And Page met with Kislyak briefly at the Republican convention in July. U.S. intelligence agencies indicated Page was a target of Russian intelligence as early as 2013.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

*takes selfie for niggerbook*

Attached: 1502783405290.jpg (1200x993, 259K)

They're not going to be able to keep this ship together through November
The Dems are fucked

nice blog, faggot

Close but no foreskin, Shlomo

make a free account
post your updates into one file
make a secondary as backup/archive
post link (along with updates) in thread
ask TrumpOP to add it to pastebin
>implying anyone reads OP/pastebins

Goyso-y isnt kosher. Google it.

>Jeff Sessions
The attorney general, who took an early role in Trump’s campaign while serving in the Senate, had conversations with Ambassador Kislyak at the Republican convention and in September in his Senate office. The Washington Post reported that U.S. intelligence intercepted Kislyak telling Russian officials that they discussed campaign-related issues. Session recused himself from the Russia investigation -- a move for which Trump has repeatedly vilified him because Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein then appointed Mueller as special counsel.
>J.D. Gordon
As a campaign foreign policy adviser, Gordon met briefly with Kislyak at the Republican convention. Page contacted Gordon, a former Pentagon spokesman, and others on the campaign in July to praise them for a change in the Republican Party platform that softened the party’s support for Ukraine in its conflict with Russia. Gordon also has said Page went around him to secure permission to make a trip to Russia.
>Rick Gates
In September and October, Gates communicated directly with Kilimnik, according to court filings. Gates was a right-hand man to Manafort and worked as a campaign aide until he was fired by Trump in August. Even after being fired, Gates remained involved with the campaign through the Republican National Committee, and he worked on the presidential transition. Gates pleaded guilty in February to conspiring with Manafort to defraud the U.S. in charges not directly related to the Russia probe.

Do women have any value beyond age 30?

This list is woefully incomplete. It doesn't even mention shit like Kushner trying to set up a secret backchannel using Russian equipment so that the US couldn't intercept the information, it doesn't mention the multi-million dollar deal Manafort signed to promote the Russian government's interests abroad including in Europe and the US along with tons of other shit. I copied this list anyway because I know you have been living under a rock and don't have the attention span to absorb more information and it sums up a bunch of shit that's hard to ignore unless you're completely delusional. Collusion happened. They keep getting caught lying about these contacts because they know they're guilty and are trying to hide it. Mueller is coming, the rule of law cannot be denied. tick tock motherfuckers.

>Is there video of this somewhere?
yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg

Attached: TrumpOnChina.png (548x1012, 691K)

based Spicy

Trump rallies have the best qts

Attached: trumprallyqt.webm (486x512, 2.89M)

Keep us posted

so powerfil and brave

Attached: 1474005359983.jpg (643x537, 56K)

>yfw Trump has been laying the persuasive groundwork for a Central American travel ban
SCOTUS has certified the legal framework.
The communist that's calling for an invasion winning in Mexico will be the wax seal

Attached: trumppointing.jpg (1484x989, 66K)

>Russian
>Satan
2spooky4awoo

Attached: 1523384147391.png (900x900, 273K)

Prepare for the end Blumpfkins

Attached: 152835295823.png (1423x241, 46K)