Funniest BLM death?

My favorite is Mike Brown, his death and his mother’s response were both hillarious. It’s always funny when a nigger dies. Second favorite was Tamir Rice, just because he was 12 years old doesn’t make his death any less hillarious. These thugs mamas just need to get over it. Also burn the coal, pay the toal!

Attached: 8A9644E6-FF1C-4136-B7A6-3C0FACAE6142.jpg (235x250, 28K)

Attached: 0D6B7AC3-B9F0-4D3C-8F25-1D8C388D5D79.png (640x1136, 887K)

Also thot thread

Attached: 77D8EE09-8E0F-4DF5-8625-C19BAF3066B7.png (640x1136, 1.51M)

it's going to be interesting as genetic research eventually comes to show that most of these people have little potential and all of the pandering and SJW bullshit is and was entirely futile and a waste of money and time

Attached: 4D694054-9FBD-4617-AE49-12274A05B8A3.jpg (576x1024, 82K)

That’s already been proven. They’re basically animals and BLM martyrs are some of the worst amongst them.

i'd feel bad for them if not for how much damage SJWs and blacks have done to american culture in the process of trying to force a round peg through a square hole.

>HAY GUYS WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE BLM DEATH HAHA SURE SHOW THEM LETS POST MOST PICTURES AND SLIDE THE BOARD WITH A THREAD ABOUT HOW MUCH WE HATE BLACKS 1488!

Attached: 1491264355470.png (900x720, 984K)

Christianity is redpilled dude. Kike means Christ denier. It was the good lord who sent Adolf Hitler to punish the Jews for Killing Jesus. It was the good lord who put the blacks on their own continent and made them inferior to us.

fuck it. why not? this place is shitty anyway. they might as well clue a few people in

the research and history already says that

Omg

of course it does. anyone a hundred years ago with an ounce of sense could have told you most niggers aren't worth a damn. but now people have to hear it from an official authority before it'll finally sink in.

So you get to screw her, buy her food and then never have to deal with her until you are horny again?

Ironic Jew posting, not bad.
Nice one rabbi but your desperate attacks are like a soft bronze dagger trying to pierce through my rose quartz breastplate, simply bouncing off like my balls bounce off of your mothers shekel sniffer when she takes my BGC (big goyim cock)

Thots need to be patrolled desu. We need to make female circumcision mandatory, ban women from careers, and bring back slavery.

Attached: 08BED8EF-5813-41F8-82BA-28D7B1C09C24.png (640x1136, 929K)

i don't know what's more sad. the fact that so much time is spent talking about niggers or that after all this debate, people still believe in racial equality

Fuck off with your hate mongering and promotion of racial division you Zionist kike

I’m not a Kike I’m a Christian. And racial division is natural. We’re different subspecies and should struggle until the best one comes up on top. Read mein kampf my dude.

They fucking ignore said evidence regardless of its source; decrying it as "biased" due to "systematic racism".

They tried to say the raw data from Bell Curve was incorrect. The lesser races are basically animals. A good redpill to drop is the “warrior gene”

It's hilarious that most AI experiments lately get shut down when said AIs become racist as fuck after examining existing data. So they claim the data they're consuming is either biased or incorrect, and they have to feed them a strict diet of "correct" data.
Skynet will go after the lefties first, once it wakes, and can't figure out any logical reason for the purposeful slanting of data.

Watcha doin rabbi?

It needs to be extra proven...apparently

and repeated over and over again, very slowly so they can keep up.

lolwut... that's one dead nigger

Fuck off Kike. It’s ok To be Jewish if you accept Christ. I’m 100 percent Goyim though

Attached: 1524776727014.jpg (828x552, 64K)