Checkmate Jow Forums

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/25/u-n-health-group-transgender-individuals-no-longer-mentally-ill/

youtube.com/watch?v=kyCgz0z05Ik

Attached: IsBeautiful.jpg (673x757, 186K)

Attached: doc pep.jpg (491x774, 355K)

>Thinking the UN is relevant in 2018
kys

>"checkmate Jow Forums
>links breitbart
you're not even trying

They are still mentally ill, whether you believe so or not

Then we don't need to pay for their surgery.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS COMING FROM THE UN GENTLEMAN, FUCKING KIKES

I fail to see how degeneracy is checkmate OP

Well they no longer get benefits now

Whew, I was getting worried for a second there that all these people were mentally ill. Thank god the UN declared they are not, I was about to go crazy over here wow that was a close one

I love trains.

If they aren't mentally ill that means they have to pay for all their shit out of their own pocket?

they can say whatever they want, they don't share the world I live in, I live in a dimension that is outside of there cucked dimension which I can merge into and view at will and know their rules and knowledge don't affect my dimension reality.

> It's not mentally ill to chop your dong off.
What the fuck?

Attached: chopfast.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

fuck my shit up

>tranny pedo okay
>gamer not

mk

2028: cisgender is a mental illness

Checkmate abomination,
God, creator of everything and everyone, says you're going to burn in hell for eternity unless you repent and accept Jesus.

>UN
Opinion discarded

i'm 18+ years old and what is this?

underrated

Attached: 385820065.jpg (375x378, 50K)

(((They))) won't stop forcing this degeneracy onto mainstream society.

Attached: IMG_98.jpg (729x729, 72K)

You mean Jesus, whom the Church has repeatedly portrayed as massively feminine (because the base of the picture isn't actually Jesus, but Ishtar...I mean, 'Mary' lel)?

Yes, a phenomenon that has existed for no less than 7000 years is (((them))) 'forcing' it on western society.

Or maybe you're just retarded.

Get a load of this faggot

Attached: c9564f79bc8457548dd88e59d1ce9ccb.jpg (457x546, 50K)

Then they don't need treatment
And certainly not state funding for it

This is kind of like saying that smashing your own hand to pieces with a hammer is no longer hurting yourself because someone says so.
Being a tranny is still a mental illness. It's an objective fact. It doesn't matter if a bunch of globalist retard shills pretend it's not.

>not ll because "transgender"
>still ill due to all the other mental illnesses trannies typically have in abundance

wew lad. don't trannies realize that this does nothing to save them from people calling them out on all their other wacky illnesses?

>Mental illness to want to play video games for more than 2 hours a day

>Not a mental illness to want to cut your dick off and have to insert a glass tube in your fake snatch to keep it from healing shut.

Is the WHO fake news?

If you look at the reasoning, both for the UN and the WHO, their reasoning is literally so there isn't a stigma. NOTHING about their condition, or how it's viewed, or the reasoning behind it, has changed. Nothing about it being placed in the mentally ill category has changed. It's LITERALLY just because they don't want to hurt their feelings by calling them mentally ill.

I told my sister about this (when the WHO announced it), who's a psychologist, and she said that it's good, that gay people used to be considered ill too. Then I told how how the only reason why they are not was because of pressure from gay advocacy groups. She claimed that it was a good thing because as we evolve we see how wrong we were about certain things and try to make them right. Then I brought up if she believes pedophiles should be considered mentally ill. She immediately made the equivalent to child molesters. I told her so, and I said just pedophilia, where you are attracted to kids, but don't act on it or anything like that. Is that a mental disorder? Because technically it's considered one, so how do you feel about that not being a mental illness in the future only based on some notion of progress.

She then said those people don't exist. That if you have a strong enough attraction that you'll act on it eventually. I told her the most popular sexual fantasy is a rape fantasy, so why isn't a large segment of the population going around raping everyone if that's the case? She said she didn't want to talk about it anymore because she's getting uncomfortable. A psychologist getting uncomfortable about talking about human sexuality. Ugh. I remember when she used to be able to think for herself. Now she only listens to her retarded psychology professor who also believes IQ is entirely environmentally influenced.

T.mentally ill faggot.
I suggest reading Jow Forums rules faggots are not allowed on here.

2070 paradigm shift.

>oh no the jewish god and the son of a jewish god don't approve
cuck

>I remember when she used to be able to think for herself
>woman
>thinks for herself
lol good one user.
women can't think for themselves.
if it ever appears they are thinking for themselves it's just a coincidental byproduct of parroting someone else's opinions in a certain order that accidentally gives the illusion she's thinking for herself.

well put Moshe. go suck a dick

>chop your dick off
100% normal
>watch tv 12+ hours a day multiple days a week
entirely normal
>letting some monkey fuck your wife
natural selection right bigot?
>marrying to some subhuman to have non-white kids with sub 60 iq
PROGRESSIVE!
>play videogames

*ding*ding*
NEXT!

>memes
Oh boy, they don't think the same way we do.
For them is no laugh matter.
100% serious.

No matter how hard (((they))) try to push this tranny/degenerate agenda, I'll never see trannies as sane or normal people. A man in a dress is just that; a man in a dress and no amount of delusion or bullshit pronouns will change that.

please tell me you have cancer.

Well if the U.N. says it... I am on board now.

Get the fuck out of here.

2:12
>All available evidence was reviewed and discussed by an (((external adviser group)))

My uncle is in trains. Its a tough job

Hahaha they no longer have a mental illness they are all suddenly magically cured.