Thinner than you, Muhammad

Why isn't the UK trying to stop its obesity epidemic?

Attached: Obese.png (851x504, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/sep/13/obesity-the-post-mortem-so-much-fat-the-cruel-autopsy-of-a-17-stone-woman-bbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you should try adding more GMO's to your diet

need to lay off on the fish n chips m8

There's nothing to do on that miserable clutch of stone and sickly grasses called "Britain" but sit inside, gulp down tea, shove arab food and tripe down your throat and make the most out of your TV License. Of course they're all going to get fat, and that's a good thing. Body positivity is needed.
You should be very, very fucking grateful I'm not reporting you to your authorities for inciting anti-XXXXL hate speech, you fucking bigot.

>tfw I’m now 17 stone

Attached: 68854583-EB10-4BDB-8403-EFCA557F835C.jpg (633x758, 64K)

>Bongs getting fatter than Burgers
>London has worse crime than NYC

I don't know what to think anymore...

>and it's beautiful

It's not hard, just drink plenty of sugarless soda and a diet burger before every meal

Attached: diet burger.jpg (600x517, 61K)

>more 11 year olds
Ages 0-10 and 12-100 are a different matter.
Haha.. fuck off Muhammad. Nobody likes you. Americans would just eat you.
Love the way the comparison is made with them, so it's not just a meme about there blobbyness...

Attached: IMG_5056.png (200x202, 22K)

It's because they banned all the knives. Now the children have to eat their offal whole.

Ban soda

>17 stone
what's the end game, lad? how fat do you plan on being?

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/sep/13/obesity-the-post-mortem-so-much-fat-the-cruel-autopsy-of-a-17-stone-woman-bbc

Attached: 9cf604f331d90142c30389c016671af1.jpg (640x640, 73K)

it really is true. any other brits notice in town how fat most people are? its disgusting. laziness and no discipline whatsoever.

Attached: birth of straya.png (1000x1413, 700K)

Brits have weight.
Bin that hate.

I saw some kids earlier, they looked about 11yrs, both of them must have weighed 10 stone each.

I am old enough to remember school in 1974, there were no children like this then, its marvellous to see them now!

really? this is the issue that you think deserves attention? some cucked article about nothing?!
I rarely see fat kids, they were much more common in my childhood.

Sugarless soda only protects against insulin resistance if you drink it alone. Otherwise it starts to mimic the effect of real sugar. Only exception is Stevia.

The irony about all this is that a high-fat (75% kcal) diet is far better suited for weight control than majority diets. Most people probably haven't felt dietary "contement" in the form of our food-consumption regulating hormone, Leptin.

If you're a fat fuck, you need to feel what being satisfied (without stretching your stomach) feels like. It's like you eat bacon, you get halfway. You're not stuffing yourself by any means. And then Leptin kicks in. You literally can't eat another bite. But your stomach is relatively light and there's no feeling of being stuffed.

put down the fucking fork you planet

Obesity and modern high-carb diets literally reduce the quality of your cognition. There's a reason that rapidly growing babies drink a high-fat diet.

UK has become literally the worst country on the planet now. They lead the way in all forms of evil and degeneracy. It's where "they" test their plans before rolling it out for the rest of the world. USA #2

The main problem is that western nutrition (or rather, the cultural output around nutrition via America) has been shit for a long time. The solution have been fucking retarded.

Calorie counting? Very inaccurate. If you see a calorie count for a bag of chips, the basis is each ingredient separately prior to being processed into the final product.

"Diet"s? Your metabolism eventually reduces its activity to match the diet.

Exercise? You can negate a whole gym session with a couple cans of coke. It's important but diet is 80% of weight loss.

You will lose more weight and be more alert on a diet of bacon, eggs, and heavy whipping cream than most western diets.

>There's nothing to do on that miserable clutch of stone and sickly grasses called "Britain" but sit inside, gulp down tea, shove arab food and tripe down your throat and make the most out of your TV License. Of course they're all going to get fat, and that's a good thing. Body positivity is needed.
If I went to the UK I would be like a living god compared to them. I sometimes think about going there just so I can steamroll those fuckers on their tiny island with no competition.

As far as I can tell, there are no "Chads" in the UK.

Duh. Muslim girls are not allowed to exercise.

hahaha you fucking madman

Attached: 567567.jpg (560x544, 27K)

Lmao british still use stones to weigh something, talk about first worlders...

Stone is part of our culture.
Don't be racist.

Don't be a tard, bin that lard!

Don't let your waist size thicken
Put down that greasy chicken

DAMN that is bad. It is even worse if you consider the following :

1) The fastest people in the US are Blacks & Hispanics who bring up the average for Whites.
2) In the UK, the largest minority populations are Muslims and Indians who actually have lower obesity rates than Whites. This means that White obesity is much higher than the 20%.

Attached: latino spanish latina women are fat overwieght_01.jpg (523x648, 108K)

They already set the limit for sugar in drinks, now they are talking about banning 2 for 1 deals on crisps and biscuits and shit.

how about the nanny state fucks off and parents take care of their kids properly. how is it the foods fault that parents and their kids are fat retarded fucks

Oi how much is that in normal people units?

>How does the UK fix the obesity problem?
In typical Britbong fashion make a “Fast food license” that only skinny kids can get!

New Zealand is worse too, we're like third behind Mexico and the United States. Though that's mostly because of Polynesians and Maoris.

Now father and son can mart-shart as one

>Muhammad
Muhamplanet