Be honest, Jow Forums

Is this doctor's description of gay male sexual behavior and the spread of AIDS accurate, or is it lurid and exaggerated?

>The active sexual partner injects infected semen into the anus of the passive partner. These people have sex twenty to thirty times a night. A man comes along and goes from anus to anus and in a single night will act as a mosquito transferring infected cells on his penis. When this is practised for a year, with a man having three thousand sexual intercourses, one can readily understand this massive epidemic that is currently upon us.

>Dr. Opendra "Bill" Narayan, Johns Hopkins University

Attached: 1529974114239[1].jpg (603x932, 56K)

>only banging 30 guys a night

Gays have the most sexual activity out of any gender pairing. Not only that, they use the most risky orifice (ass) with all these partners.

Oral? Smallest risk
Vaginal? A few orders of magnitude (in risk) compared to oral
Anal? Another few orders of magnitude (in risk) compared to vaginal

You could spend a lifetime facefucking whores without a condom and not get anything if you're careful. Not the same for anal.

tbqh gay male sexuality is just male sexuality, this is how 99% of straight men would act if women would let them

>muh dyk
I dont think so

Maybe it was accurate a few decades ago.

Now they have a drug that makes you immune to HIV infection if you take it while you're HIV negative.

>These people have sex twenty to thirty times a night
Yeah I doubt that somehow.

You mean Truvada? I think it has a whole range of side-effects, though. And it's expensive for the US healthcare system.

lulz

Attached: 1527858364169.jpg (682x515, 23K)

>99% of straight males would make it their goal to give AIDS to their partners if women let them
Fuck off fag enabler

Im gay and dont so assplay abd ive had 1 partner.

The decent ones stay hidden while everyone screams how they wanna kill faggots and yet i just smile and move on with my life, i dont need to be a snowflake when i realise if anyone tried to harm me, id blow their brains out all over the street.

I only mention it on here sometimes so Jow Forums and the little kids can atleast realize there's a few decent ones who cant help it.

I tried to be straight but its like picking up the phone and the line is cut, when trying to think of dating a women.

I can fuck a women who's 8/10 or higher but then i wouldnt wanna hang around them as id nut and wanna be alone.

Being a nornal gay is like doing everything you do with your friends except i just have more feelings like i like then so much that sexual gratification is needed.

I dont understans myself alot of the time.
I hate the lgbt group, its an insult to anyone slightly normal and i gotta sit here and listen to fuckwads thinking we carry pink dildos around with poop on them.

Lgbt groups have effected the gay community equivalent to how rap ruined a part of the black community.

Remember blacks in the early 1900's were respected again to a sense and loved jazz music, creating a genre still loved and used today. Then look at rap.

Im convinced the cia makes these fringe radical racial movements to divide people and piss off moderates.

Im atleast a woke faggot who keeps my weird feelings to myself, yet people irl want me to come out and i hate myself for being gay because i too viewed it as gross forever until i realized i am the faggot i hated...

Attached: IMG_0561.jpg (500x530, 66K)

>not using tor and scoring pills from india online.

I sont condone this illegal action bit you could get pharma grade benzos for stupid cheap, pain killers, cancer meds, ketamine etc.

India has to play by the same healthcodes when making pharma meds that the U.S. Does. However everything medical wise is stupid cheap over there.

If my mother was ill, id risk my life to save thousands and just get it online.

Insurance agencies and our pharmaceutical industry uses the exact same medication from india, and more than likely buys it from them too and flips it.

Hope i helped abit, but anyone here who has expensive medical pills or equipment needs, go get it online on the darknet.

Note: as i said i do not codone illegal actions

Attached: IMG_0506.jpg (1280x1825, 494K)

Read that book you posted. It shows pretty clearly the conditions that led to aids

The only homos that need to die are the ones in parades, or dressing up trying to indoctrinate kids. If you pass as straight walking down the street, I say live and let live.

Attached: 05874281-72B0-4B67-9E7B-58717AE47672.jpg (1156x1016, 931K)

muh dick is how 99% of men think, just look at all the angry incels on here
bug chasing is an extremely extremely obscure fetish but yes STDs would spread like wild fire if women let men have as much sex as they wanted lmao

just imagine if you could go up to any woman and say want to suck my dick and she would say yeah ok every time, thats what being a gay man is like, of course you'd fuck 30 different partners a night because men in general are degenerates

>
No faggot. Male sexuality involves fucking women. Gay male sexuality involves deliberate self harm. Not the same thing at all.

tldr

>could spend a lifetime facefucking
don't a large amount of ppl have HPV? certain strains cause cancer and its on the rise

He's a fag who hasn't made being a fag his entire identity so he doesn't get bent out of shape when people bash fags.

why are there like 10 fag threads?

Attached: fagparade.png (1096x2893, 188K)

its pride month why not, need to redpill these fags to counter the propaganda

Niggers and Faggots.

You should serial kill the lgbtqs.....you gays are good at being depraved so you should manage to wipe them all out. Would help but applying for spoon loicense so cant have any outstanding convictions. Sorry.

Big Ben is right. I wish there was a park where I could go where there were barely legal college girls hiding in the bushes waiting to get fucked. I'd be there.

The person being face fucked by HPV will get mouth / throat cancer, you should he fine though

what in the fuck did i just read

Attached: 1524088192548.jpg (684x591, 218K)